7.4

1. Umcia2010
    Jan 10, 2010
    One of the best movie tie-ins I have ever played.
  2. DavidN
    Apr 30, 2010
    Brilliant! Addictive and gorgeous. Love the gameplay. Absolutely stunning environment but gameplay is so much fun. You can fire arrows from ledges and trees at your enemies and there's just so much variety.Once I began playing this I just loved it. I bought the Limited Edition and I am very happy with it. It's worth every cent . Eye candy is terrific but the gameplay is so much Brilliant! Addictive and gorgeous. Love the gameplay. Absolutely stunning environment but gameplay is so much fun. You can fire arrows from ledges and trees at your enemies and there's just so much variety.Once I began playing this I just loved it. I bought the Limited Edition and I am very happy with it. It's worth every cent . Eye candy is terrific but the gameplay is so much FUN with a capitol F. Expand
  3. LarsF
    Jan 3, 2010
    I think this game is really good.It has 2 different sides you can choose and a funny free room.
  4. CamG
    Jan 11, 2010
    Pretty good game. I am so glad my PC is powerful so it can render the amazing graphics this game offers. The game play can get a little repetitive, especially when you need to keep finding shards. Voice work is decent, but could be better. I like the fact that the game lets you choose either RDA or Navi, but deep down the gameplay is the same, even though the RDA is more of a shooter and Pretty good game. I am so glad my PC is powerful so it can render the amazing graphics this game offers. The game play can get a little repetitive, especially when you need to keep finding shards. Voice work is decent, but could be better. I like the fact that the game lets you choose either RDA or Navi, but deep down the gameplay is the same, even though the RDA is more of a shooter and the Navi part is an adventure game. Highly recommended Expand
  5. StevenT
    Jan 14, 2010
    I don't know what happened to the "professional" crtics on this one but this missed the boat on this one. This game is way fun and exciting for your buck. The graphics are great and I found the story really interesting. It seems everything they judge now has to be 'Origins Age' blablabla or its no good. Thanks and peace out :)
  6. YMB
    Jan 16, 2010
    BAD- iffy model work(mainly on the Na'vi/avatars) with some bland textures. unimaginative missions. weak story and characters. GOOD-Solid graphics over all. Superb art design. decent shooting mechanics. tons of content with 2 lengthy campaigns(8-10hours each), multiplayer and conquest modes. Addictive xp and unlock system. Addictive and fascinating Pandopedia unlock system. OVERALL-A BAD- iffy model work(mainly on the Na'vi/avatars) with some bland textures. unimaginative missions. weak story and characters. GOOD-Solid graphics over all. Superb art design. decent shooting mechanics. tons of content with 2 lengthy campaigns(8-10hours each), multiplayer and conquest modes. Addictive xp and unlock system. Addictive and fascinating Pandopedia unlock system. OVERALL-A flawed, but still solid shooter and one of the best movie games made yet with tons of content. If your a fan of the film and Pandora then it comes highly recommended, just dont expect a masterpiece. Expand
  7. DavidN
    Jan 18, 2010
  8. RubenC
    Jan 3, 2010
    I think this is a good game, you can choise 2 different histories and you can ride animals or drive vehicules you can live the pandora planet, and in steam only costs 25
  9. FarizM
    Jan 9, 2010
    Awesome game. But to make the game better, they should make it an mmorpg i bet it wil be better then World Of Warcraft
  10. RT
    Jan 11, 2010
    I give the game a "10". The graphic engine is very good, the level design is very good. The Risk-like mini game is also nice to play too. My only complaint is that it needs to have an expansion or more levels. It gives some gameplay, but I'd like to see more of Pandora, perhaps more of it at night. All and all worth the cost of admission. I just wished it had a longer storyline.
  11. AnonymousVote
    Dec 12, 2009
    The game is flawed and a bit repetive, but stays faithful to the story + it's the best release from Ubisoft Montreal and that deserves a little credit.
  12. JohnR
    Dec 16, 2009
    I like this game. Sure it has the same camera and graphics problems that Tombraider Underworld has, but I love that game and this one is fun to. No blood, guts, and gore means this is a shooter that I can actually share with my kids. My advice is to give it a try and decide for yourself whether you like it or not.
  13. ArtVision
    Dec 19, 2009
    This is a very enjoyable game, Pandora is a stunning place with its beautiful graphics, sound and many things to explore, something I can let my children play.
  14. RaduA
    Dec 25, 2009
    It's one of few games that use an advanced game engine,Dunia,that has been used in Far Cry 2.All the graphics,sounds and anything that's not related to storyline is amazing.
  15. TheAlien
    Dec 31, 2009
    I like this game very much. The graphics are very good, so the level design. The gameplay is fun, partly because of the open-world ideea (you can explore very vast landscapes). Avatar is very fun to play, because you can choose to play between the GDR and the Na'vi. This game deserves to be played by any shooter fan!
  16. Sep 1, 2010
    My fav! like Rachet and Clank, but getting routinish, like Maximo, but coulda been made more playable with better save system -- LOVE this game, only sorry i am near the end ... practically nothing i would like changed ... great deal of flexibility in playing, good guides ... i do wish the 'fire/slash/bash' button was the X or O as in my other games (R1 could be the 'back' button... otherMy fav! like Rachet and Clank, but getting routinish, like Maximo, but coulda been made more playable with better save system -- LOVE this game, only sorry i am near the end ... practically nothing i would like changed ... great deal of flexibility in playing, good guides ... i do wish the 'fire/slash/bash' button was the X or O as in my other games (R1 could be the 'back' button... other than that, nadda. Love the graphics in HD, and response is generally good at all times. The first bit of play is sorta frustrating til you get the hang of things and the game could drive you nuts if you are not a thinker... gotta love it. Expand
  17. Sep 2, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is grate and cool.
    I love the movie and i love the game.
    This game has needed to be given 80% and the movie 100%.
    I dont understand why are the criticers so stupid and give a grate game a so lowe rewiew .
    A give this game a 10.

The gameplay feels like it needs more work. Loose controls, bad melee combat, weak mission design, and a wonky camera dull the experience.
  2. This disappointing film tie-in transforms the magical into the mundane.
  3. While you can easily drone through this game a second time due to the two distinct factions, lots of annoying flaws crop up that make it difficult to warrant a second playthrough.