2.8

1. Nov 9, 2011
    First: It's an arcade game. Don't expect something even remotely similar to classic survey or entry-level sims like Jane's ATF, NF, IAF or USAF, which were released between 1995 and 1999. You would be disappointed, big time! It's basically a bad H.A.W.X or Ace Combat Clone, which worse graphic and gameplay than the originals. The game is only about 1 GB big, which explains blurry texture and dated graphics. The missions and gameplay is very uninspired, you shoot dozens of generic missiles at red squares until the healthbar of the target object is gone. Expand
  2. Mar 10, 2012
    Its a console port that isnt even a good console game. Avoid this flop. Bad dated graphics. Console controls. Console gameplay. Its pure arcade nonsense.
  3. Mar 9, 2012
    Arcade piece of garbage, usurping the name of Jane's to sell some copies but it has nothing in common with it's name or even with good games. Bad graphics, repetitive gameplay, absurd story, laughable presentation, and quality is a joke. This game does nothing well, or even acceptably, and consequently it gets a zero. Avoid it at all costs.
  4. Mar 23, 2012
    Horrible console port. This game doesn't even support the mouse, advanced gfx options, hard capped at 30fps and has a mind of its own when flying your plane.
  5. Jan 13, 2014
    I dunno about JASF, but every time I pass by it at the game store the font and close resemblance tricks me into thinking it's Jet Set Radio Future (but on modern consoles) and that pisses me off every time it's not.

I'm glad it's a terrible game anyway.
  6. Nov 8, 2013
    Don't ever buy this stupid game. Even for arcade game, not even got good game play as H.A.W.X or Ace Combat series. Jane's used to make great combat flight sim games long time ago but this one is total crap.
  7. Aug 8, 2014
    Abusing a classic franchise in order to reach a mainstream audience? Where did we hear that one before? Shame on Jane's. They didn't even release an official patch for this thing they call a game.

1. May 24, 2012
    The worst thing about JASF is not that it's an unrealistic arcade game. It's just very, very boring.
  2. May 11, 2012
    The 16 campaign sorties feel so HAWXian so Ace Combatish, you'll swear you've flown them before. [June 2012, p.101]
  3. Mar 6, 2012