9.2

1. R-Q
    Jun 12, 2012
    Great two-dimensional platform game. Cheerful, colorful graphics, nice soundtrack and attractive gameplay featuring (obviously) jumping, collecting, shooting. Level design is also worth remembering. Sadly, a single-player portion of the game is not very challenging.
    On the other hand, JJ2 features a GREAT multiplayer with well-known modes (deathmatch, capture the flag), matching even modern FPS games! 14 years after release, you can still find players on unofficial servers (the official ones have been down for a long time now).
    Overall, you can have great fun with this game - I highly recommend it!
  2. Mar 8, 2014
    It was my most favorite game ever created.
    I think nowadays gamers don't like this game!
    Its that game you will love when you are like 5.
    Its just amazing what they did on this amazing game.
    It got them graphics you will love as a child.
    Awesome soundtrack.
    And amazing gameplay.
    A must play if you love classics.
  3. Jan 20, 2015
    This is the game which influenced my childhood the most. If after more than 13 years I still come back to it from time to time to indulge in some nostalgia from days gone by, then surely this says something about the impact it's had on me. The fun platforming action, combined with Alexander Brandon's MAGNIFICENT soundtracks for each level made Jazz Jackrabbit 2 a game that I will rememberThis is the game which influenced my childhood the most. If after more than 13 years I still come back to it from time to time to indulge in some nostalgia from days gone by, then surely this says something about the impact it's had on me. The fun platforming action, combined with Alexander Brandon's MAGNIFICENT soundtracks for each level made Jazz Jackrabbit 2 a game that I will remember for as long as I am alive. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.