8.1

1. JacksonM.
    Oct 19, 2004
    i am not a big fan of the table top game but this game kicks ass.
  2. NathanF.
    Feb 27, 2006
    I think that there sould be more equpment to choose from, and i think it would be awsome if there was an erigator.
  3. TomD.
    Oct 5, 2004
    It is an awesome game!
  4. AncientGamer
    Nov 1, 2004
    The 1.01 version addresses most of the serious bugs. This is a good game.
  5. Dan
    Sep 11, 2004
    This could be a great sim. However the overwhelming number of bugs is beyond annoying. This version (v 1.0) appears to be a commercial release of a beta. Shame on "Bold Games" for a decidedly un-bold move of releasing such a shoddy product. In the process, they make a great name (John Deere) look bad. Don't buy the game until at least version 3.0.
  6. AdamF.
    Jan 19, 2006
    Lot of fixes that need to be taken care, extra equiptment in the feild and make the errors quit.
  7. NormJ.
    Jan 31, 2006
    I give this game a 10! I have been farming for 18 years and this game is pretty realistic. Though the bugs are many, and the animals few, this game really shows some of the stuff a real farmer has to go through.
  8. BettyK.
    Feb 17, 2006
    my 10 yr old daughter and I became instantly addicted.We spend lots of time on this game having fun and bonding. Its fun challanging and never the same game twice. We cant wait to try the newer version John Deer North American Farmer with the horses.
  9. JulieE.
    Feb 18, 2006
    Many crash bugs even after the current patch is applied. I doubt this game was beta tested at all considering it's shipped state. Great idea, the graphics aren't too bad. Despite crashing to desktop from the bugs, it was fun to play. The game needs more crop types and another patch to address the crash bugs and things like farmer satisfaction not raising even with use of leisure items.
  10. DeanR.
    Mar 23, 2006
    Still bugs in the program that need to be fixxed.Some scenarios are really boring.I do like playing it.My kids like it too. The editor needs a help file. I found it to be pretty useless.
  11. Larry
    Jan 20, 2007
    Games crashes much too often even with the patches. Would be a great game if the designers would have thoroughly tested it first or would issue a patch that corrects the crash issue.
  12. JonathonS.
    Nov 3, 2004
    I found this game quite hard to figure out but once i got it, it was alot of fun.
  13. JoeH.
    Jun 17, 2005
    This game is awesome i just wish there was online play cuz my trial ran out ..... and im broke - joe.
  14. CameronA.
    Jul 11, 2005
    I like this game.
  15. Ladaishia
    Jul 13, 2005
    Being a farmer is hard work!!! YA HEARD ME?
  16. Shannon
    Jan 23, 2006
    Definately need to include more crops like potatoes, broccoli, cotton, etc, and equipment to harvest these different crops, like a potato harvester. I know John Deere has them. They also need to correct the errors, like freezing and shutting down during a game. I had no idea how to keep Christina happy on Christina's revenge, and waiting to raise chickens and $150,000 drove me Definately need to include more crops like potatoes, broccoli, cotton, etc, and equipment to harvest these different crops, like a potato harvester. I know John Deere has them. They also need to correct the errors, like freezing and shutting down during a game. I had no idea how to keep Christina happy on Christina's revenge, and waiting to raise chickens and $150,000 drove me slightly nuts. You definately have to be a sim lover to enjoy this game. All around, it's great and very addictive! Expand
  17. EdB.
    Feb 17, 2006
    The game idea is great, but an instruction book would be nice. For a game to play by the year, it stinks to learn by doing.. So some hints would be good. PLZ fix the bugs.. make the clock able to pause too.
  18. JeffreyM.
    Feb 19, 2006
    this is the best game I have ever played I love building games and the best part of it is I am a farmer and a farm boy I love this game to teach to people that haven't farmed before and like to farm or would like to thanks again johndeere.
  19. KurtK.
    Feb 19, 2006
    A fun sim, but the errors and bugs need to be worked out. Especially the rain. It seems like it rains 90% of the time.
  20. EarlH.
    Mar 24, 2006
    I overall enjoy it a lot of bugs though I like the option of the used equipment, wished there was a used dealer you could buy back your equipment from. thanks for the fun.
  21. MichaelC.
    Apr 13, 2006
    Ok let's be honest, I like the game a lot. It's not as exciting as other games for sure but one of the things I will suggest for future players of the game is this - set your own goals out side of the game goals. I play free play a lot and have set goals like reaching a million dollars, or purchasing all the parcels of land free of debt...with that in mind it becomes a lot Ok let's be honest, I like the game a lot. It's not as exciting as other games for sure but one of the things I will suggest for future players of the game is this - set your own goals out side of the game goals. I play free play a lot and have set goals like reaching a million dollars, or purchasing all the parcels of land free of debt...with that in mind it becomes a lot harder. I will add that it teaches you that farming is not all it's cracked up to be. But don't worry, the game is fun! Expand
  22. ReedH.
    Jun 14, 2006
    I know of nowere in the US, except Death Valley, where it never rains, or only slightly in a years time. No horses, no chickens and give hunters a break..a pig or cow does not resemble a turkey.
  23. KoltenB.
    Aug 28, 2006
    I got the game from a friend and I kept it for a year and i didnt want to give it back so now iI am begging my mom to by it I love it.
  24. BevH.
    Sep 15, 2006
    This game is very fun and entertaining.
  25. JuricV.
    Nov 27, 2004
    Very good.
  26. BrendaL-M
    Dec 22, 2004
    I enjoy it & find it very addicting!
  27. TommyA.
    Nov 14, 2006
    This game has ALOT of potential. If other factors were included like: who would you sell your crops to? be able to choose from different companies and have contracts and have to keep up with them, more crops, maybe some tree fruits and the addition of the ability to hire "crews", like in peaches. That would add a whole other dimension to the game. This is the skeleton of what could be a This game has ALOT of potential. If other factors were included like: who would you sell your crops to? be able to choose from different companies and have contracts and have to keep up with them, more crops, maybe some tree fruits and the addition of the ability to hire "crews", like in peaches. That would add a whole other dimension to the game. This is the skeleton of what could be a truly AMAZING game. Expand
  28. Oct 16, 2010
    Love IT! It was the best PC game I have. So ill have to give it a 10! Also iff you get the free trial i suggest that you get a picture or something because of how the icons are blured.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. A nice take on farming at a budget price, and the John Deere farming equipment is the icing on the cake.