7.3

1. Dec 12, 2010
    I give this a 1 the single player is good for an old game how ever if you are wanting it for MULTIPLAYER there is none. The company no longer exists if you try to get help from them the web site shuts down I thought it was a problem with my internet. When i determined that was not the case i contacted valve about the problem they said I had to contact the orignal company. That is how i found out there is no company its just false advertising if you want it for single player good for you multiplayer look some where else. Expand
  2. Mar 31, 2013
    Wonderful game, wonderful game world. High PC requirements. You better play on desktop. I recommend it so much if you have good PC. Attention war is coming

1. Joint Task Force delivers a distinctive and modern interpretation of real-time strategy, enjoyable in its own quirky way. It ain't perfect, but it proves fulfilling once you've taken a few learning curve lumps.
  2. Military actions will no longer be made from the other side of the ocean, but where it really matters. Responsibility will be put into the hands of the men who represent our great country.
    The game’s campaign mode is very engaging and fun, with a reliance of strategy the key factor in winning. While the other modes aren’t quite as enjoyable, they do enough to offer a different perspective to the game, especially the co-op mode.