5.1

1. LisaB.
    Feb 12, 2004
    I can't believe this was only $20! I just happened upon it while shopping at Best Buy. I picked up the box and knew this was the next adventure game that I had to play. I figured this would be a quick change of pace after playing Uru for so long - but 'Journey' was soooo much better than Uru! This game scores right up there with 'Longest Journey' and I can't believe this was only $20! I just happened upon it while shopping at Best Buy. I picked up the box and knew this was the next adventure game that I had to play. I figured this would be a quick change of pace after playing Uru for so long - but 'Journey' was soooo much better than Uru! This game scores right up there with 'Longest Journey' and 'Syberia'. I definitely got my money's worth. Hope there's a sequel. Expand

1. A breath of fresh air in the adventure genre. Considering the level of detail that has gone into its design, the exceptional musical score, an overall enjoyable pace, a good story, over 40 hours of gameplay and 2 possible endings, this a title worth owning.
  2. Unfortunately there is nothing memorable about this game. The characters are one-dimensional and the story runs its course in about five hours - but the game just keeps going and going and going. The title of the game should be changed to Escape From the Center of this Game.
  3. It’s story skillfully blends some of the most famous fictional elements of H.G. Wells and Jules Verne alongside more recent faraway works like DinoTopia and Jurassic Park, with the added pleasure of cinematically orchestrated music and beautiful graphics to engage players and immerse them in a magical world.