Judge Dredd: Dredd VS Death PC

7.4

1. JasonS.
    Dec 16, 2006
    Good, clean, ultra-violent, trashy fun. The innovations in the law enforcement aspect are largely inconsequential. Straightforward and simple running and gunning is the order of the day and the game is all the better for it. Megacity One is a beautiful, ugly world, a really lovely place to kill things in. Judge Dredd comes across as a pretty nasty guy. That bothered me at first. Oh well, Good, clean, ultra-violent, trashy fun. The innovations in the law enforcement aspect are largely inconsequential. Straightforward and simple running and gunning is the order of the day and the game is all the better for it. Megacity One is a beautiful, ugly world, a really lovely place to kill things in. Judge Dredd comes across as a pretty nasty guy. That bothered me at first. Oh well, I was having great fun busting zombie heads. Expand
  2. KyleD
    Jun 5, 2009
    I was really disappointed in this game. It had so much potential. The arresting system is fun for a few levels, but it just gets repetitive very quickly.

I read the Judge Dredd series and i just don't think it's good enough to be a Dredd game...

I think for the next game, make it a 3rd person free roaming game. I would LOVE to explore Mega City 1.
  3. Sep 19, 2013
    It is a hard work to be judge, jury and executioner in Mega-City One. Never read comics, but certainly better than film with Stallone. I am the law. 52/100

1. PC Gamer
    To be brutally honest, you are as imaginative as dry, unbuttered toast. [July 2004, p.65]
  2. Edge Magazine
    Your main objective is the bane of the modern FPS: follow a little blue arrow while shooting things, with the odd escort or protect responsibility thrown in to make you turn around occasionally. It's average justice dished out to the licence, but nothing more. [Christmas 2003, p.121]
  3. Computer Gaming World