5.0

May 9, 2008
    This game is NICE!!
  2. Mohammedsmith
    Jun 8, 2008
    I thought it was the best racing game i've ever played. The graphics are amazing. I am running it on a 8800 ultra and a 24 inch screen. I was a bit dissappointed i could not use my steering wheel, or game pad. But oh well. the game is still SO much fun to play. In comparison to Any of the NFS series, only underground 2 comes close. Everything else in the need for speed seriesI thought it was the best racing game i've ever played. The graphics are amazing. I am running it on a 8800 ultra and a 24 inch screen. I was a bit dissappointed i could not use my steering wheel, or game pad. But oh well. the game is still SO much fun to play. In comparison to Any of the NFS series, only underground 2 comes close. Everything else in the need for speed series doesn't come near this game. 1010!! Expand
  3. Tony
    Dec 29, 2007
    Rating a game low because it doesn't use the steering wheel you own is lame; get a better steering wheel with support software that can emulate a gamepad, and rate the game based on the GAME. Which is great. :)
  4. PaulM
    Mar 31, 2008
    If you gave a great pc then this game rocks...far better then pro street but you need dual proc and at least 8800gt to run smooth.

1. Even though it doesn't deserve an award for innovation, as far as variety, track design, AI and long-term motivation are concerned, Juiced 2 is far ahead of the competition.
  2. Problems appear in the shape of tedious tracks, extremely simple physics model, infuriating loading times and unremarkable playability.
  3. Cheap, brief, hard-to-control thrills. [Feb 2008, p.74]