4.5

1. Nov 16, 2011
    Not so great. All the characters are hard trope-bound archetypes, and when TellTale was dealing with cartoony games ala Sam & Max or the heavily stylized Back to the Future adventure games, it was easy to get away with that. The graphics are bad, and even though TT have demonstrated their ability to frame their games attractively, there's a lot of places where the weakness of their engineNot so great. All the characters are hard trope-bound archetypes, and when TellTale was dealing with cartoony games ala Sam & Max or the heavily stylized Back to the Future adventure games, it was easy to get away with that. The graphics are bad, and even though TT have demonstrated their ability to frame their games attractively, there's a lot of places where the weakness of their engine is put in center stage even though it looks like it should something in the side or behind the parts that have more than 5 polygons in them. Also, yes, the gameplay is heavily derivative of Heavy Rain where it's nothing but Quick Time Events, but it's done BADLY. In regard to Heavy Rain, say what you will about the game, the motions you were directed towards actually translated quite naturally to the actions of the characters. In Jurassic Park, the actions are tedious, you will be tapping the same two or three buttons rapidly OVER and OVER the moment you start the game. When you're not running from dinosaurs, it plays very similar to TT's adventure games where you have to accomplish a goal by click on certain things in a certain order before you find a cutscene (lots of tapping) and move on. But one consistent annoyance is when you look at something, the camera will want to pan up/left/right to acknowledge a clue. To pan the camera, you have to tap a button for 5-6 seconds fast enough EVERY time. Whether you're looking at footprints or a window, whatever else, the game finds a way to annoy you with repetitive, immersion breaking button tapping. You're also given dialogue options, but it's all filler until you find the one that actually moves the story along and it's usually one off lines to reinforce how much of a jerk a character is or is some callback to the movie. The game has some charm to it, but the style and actual gameplay do little but suck away what enjoyment I could have for the game. It's through and through a love letter to Jurassic Park, from the faithful music to the Dodgson jokes, taking place alongside the movie, and it tries hard to be likable, but playing it is just not fun and cannot be recommended. Expand
  2. Jun 14, 2012
    This game is just downright boring. You completely lack any direct control of anything in this game. All you do is push buttons (some require quick reaction) and watch what happens. Ultimately that wouldn't be so bad but basically you feel like you're just sitting and watching one incredibly long cut scene and the designers punish you if you don't hit the right button fast enough. TheThis game is just downright boring. You completely lack any direct control of anything in this game. All you do is push buttons (some require quick reaction) and watch what happens. Ultimately that wouldn't be so bad but basically you feel like you're just sitting and watching one incredibly long cut scene and the designers punish you if you don't hit the right button fast enough. The graphics are console friendly, meaning crappy textures, crappy lighting, crappy models. Voice acting is average at best, with no great performances but a few horrible ones. The worst part of this game though is the dialogue which is bad throughout but at some points so awful it's comical. While it does feel like a Jurassic Park movie, I paid to play a game, not a movie and even as a movie it's a fairly boring one at that. If you want a good dinosaur adventure find Dino Crisis, if you want a good cinematic adventure go play King King. Both are much better time spent. Expand
  3. Feb 6, 2012
    To be honest I had a sick feeling in my gut this game would not live up to its promises. On PC the graphics get a little better and there is not constant frame rate drops like the PS3 version. If I could love one thing about this game is that the QTEs are well thought, but sometimes annoying, they won't respond sometimes and at the end for example: the game expects you to tap really, and ITo be honest I had a sick feeling in my gut this game would not live up to its promises. On PC the graphics get a little better and there is not constant frame rate drops like the PS3 version. If I could love one thing about this game is that the QTEs are well thought, but sometimes annoying, they won't respond sometimes and at the end for example: the game expects you to tap really, and I mean REALLY fast. I nearly broke my controller (PS3) and still missed it! Also animations are stiff, graphics are an embarrassment to technology. Trees look like paper cutouts, well, at least characters are detailed (a little) as tempting as it is don't buy this game. Expand
  4. Jun 6, 2012
    This is one of those games I wish I read more into before making the purchase. Disliked everything, absolutely everything about the game, and would recommend everyone look at previews before you buy.
  5. Aug 10, 2012
    At first i enjoyed this game, but the game is so buggy, that it is impossible for me to finish it. Single Episodes would be locked, even though i completed them before, the load game button would randomly disappear and when i finished the second Episode, the credits where shown. I still can´t get to Chapter 3, everything is locked, when i load a new game, i get a blackscreen.

The

The game itself is just simple buttonpressing, which works ok for the most part, not allways ( YOU HAD ONE JOB!). Graphics have a comic style which is average at best. Sound randomly resets to maximum level and is way too loud.

Since i can´t finish this game, i will try to get my money back from TTG and i am allready pissed off that i bought The Walking Dead as well, because the TTG Forums are full of people complaining about that game as well. I guess you should just never buy a game from these guys, they are very bad at troubleshooting and are generally only interested in generating money and don´t care that their games are a buggy mess.
  6. Apr 2, 2013
    For starters, I was very excited to hear about Telltale working on a Jurassic Park game. Their work on the "Walking Dead" was a refreshing surprise. I'm not a fan of that franchise, I don't like quicktime-based gameplay, and I snickered upon seeing the bad graphics, HOWEVER the writing was fantastic! It had excellent narrative pacing, realistically intelligent characters (which youFor starters, I was very excited to hear about Telltale working on a Jurassic Park game. Their work on the "Walking Dead" was a refreshing surprise. I'm not a fan of that franchise, I don't like quicktime-based gameplay, and I snickered upon seeing the bad graphics, HOWEVER the writing was fantastic! It had excellent narrative pacing, realistically intelligent characters (which you could truly care about), and it made you sweat every tiny decision because each had a consequence, be it subtle or dire. Yes, "Walking Dead" was like playing a movie a very good movie with superb story-driven interactivity, which made up for what it lacked in the gameplay and graphics department.

Now, about "Jurassic Park: The Game"... oh dear. The graphics and animations are just as crappy as "Walking Dead." Many quicktime events are ridiculously menial, and are more about basic motor functions than about exploring and investigating (the worst sequences seriously reminded me of QWOP). The characters' motives, actions and reasonings often defy logic and/or are downright obnoxious so instead of rooting for them, it's a relief if they fall unconscious or die. Your in-game decisions don't really matter, and you'll still do the same thing (or something even dumber) regardless. Basically, this has all the depth and intrigue of "Barbie Horse Adventure"... just with more quicktime events, boredom, plot holes, and dinosaurs.

To sum it up, don't waste your time or money on this poor excuse for a game. The ONLY thing they did well were the dinosaur models and dinosaur animations nothing else. If you're still morbidly curious, just watch a Let's Play of somewhere in the middle of the game since the first act is sort of okay, but it goes downhill rapidly from there.

...Tetris has a better plot: everything fits together without defying logic.
  7. Nov 19, 2011
    The game is mildly speaking sub par. Has trouble with graphics on computers with more than adequate graphical power. And for someone who has watched the movies this is an utter disappointment. but what REALLY drags down the score is telltale employees trying to boost the scare to a fake level with only favourable reviews. Here is a hint guys, when stuff like that happens and we find outThe game is mildly speaking sub par. Has trouble with graphics on computers with more than adequate graphical power. And for someone who has watched the movies this is an utter disappointment. but what REALLY drags down the score is telltale employees trying to boost the scare to a fake level with only favourable reviews. Here is a hint guys, when stuff like that happens and we find out we unleash the **** like this game did. Expand
  8. Nov 19, 2011
    Crap, this is buggy and terrible and should never have been released. The biggest waste of money I have ever spent. Shame on the company and shame on this game for bothering to release this waste of a game!
  9. Nov 20, 2011
    The game doesn't shine in any aspects like graphics or soundtrack. The animation makes it seem like a rushed work. The story is OK for most of the game, but overall it's sub par. I won't give spoilers, but the (good) ending is so idiotic that it makes you want your money back.

But the worst thing is the playability. It's sold like an adventure game, but there's less than a handful puzzles to solve, and they are so shallow as to be unchallenging even to an 8-years-old child. 99% of the time you'll just be doing Quick-Time-Events.
  10. Nov 19, 2011
    This is not a game, but a huge quick time event. If you want to press 1 button every 5 seconds then try the "game", but otherwise don't bother with it. If you mess up one or two buttons you are dead, and have to restart the whole part again. Gets repetative and REALLY boring after one or two trys.
    Other then then the non existant gameplay, the characters are not interesting, the voice acting is so-so, and the graphics are terrible.
  11. Nov 18, 2011
    As a game, this fails completely in every possible way. Quite simply, it is not really a game. It is an interactive movie. Had it been a movie instead of a game, it would score a bit higher than 0. "Press a button to watch the next cutscene" does not count as gameplay.
  12. Nov 25, 2011
    Garbage. Remember those interactive FMV movie games from yesteryear? Stuff like Dragon's Lair, Silent Steel, or Rebel Assault? Oh, that's right, we all willingly forgot about that crap.

What we have here is a dramatic departure for TellTale games. Instead of a fun, scary, rewarding adventure game, we have a B-Movie that looks like a 10-year-old videogame and which occasionally requires you to hit buttons on your keyboard. I see what they were going for - they wanted this to be Heavy Rain with Jurassic Park. Unfortunately, they have no idea what made Heavy Rain engaging. For starters, professional quality storytelling, branching storylines (based on your actions or inactions), and legitimate problem solving and decision making.

Instead, Jurassic Park plays out as a poorly written, cheaply designed cartoon with Dance-Dance-Revolution layered on top to in an attempt to give you the illusion of participation. It's neither fun nor engaging. In fact it's outright boring. If the story had been great, some of this may have been forgivable (to the tune of 2/10 instead of 0) - but the characters are ridiculous, unbelievable, and unlikable, the prevalence of some strange new hallucinogenic dinosaur is awkward, and everything about the game feels tedious.

Games are fun and interactive, Jurassic Park does not qualify as a game. Next time I have a choice between playing Jurassic Park and doing dishes, I'm going to make sure those dishes sparkle.
  13. Nov 21, 2011
    Get Gemini Rue instead of this turd. This is some kind of casual "cinematic" QTE-fest. Telltale game no longer produces adventure games. Thankfully there are better companies out there.
  14. Nov 17, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is for die hard Jurassic Park fans only. The graphics are pretty ugly in portions, with jagged, pixelated messes in various scenes. The gameplay is entirely made up of quicktime events which are extremely awkward to do with a mouse and keyboard. You'll find yourself, at best, repeatedly pressing Up Down over and over to do even the most simple of tasks.
    The plot is pretty weak and the characters are all shallow archetypes. Cut-throat merc that is totally not Michelle Rodriguez, her cowardly evil boss, Not Alan Grant as the dad, and his annoying, too dumb to live daughter who is totally not a mix between the two kids in the first JP.
    The most enjoyment you'll get out of this is failing (the death scenes can be hilarious) and spotting the countless JP references.
  15. Nov 18, 2011
    Having had previous good experiences with Telltale, especially with their epic installment of Back to the Future, I find their Jurassic Park game a horrendous experience. Previous titles of Telltale were epitomes of the adventure genre and, despite how I would prefer they ditch episodes in favour of full games, I have enjoyed their releases very much so far. Jurassic Park is almost nothingHaving had previous good experiences with Telltale, especially with their epic installment of Back to the Future, I find their Jurassic Park game a horrendous experience. Previous titles of Telltale were epitomes of the adventure genre and, despite how I would prefer they ditch episodes in favour of full games, I have enjoyed their releases very much so far. Jurassic Park is almost nothing like an adventure game, but rather more a continuous Quick Time Event (QTE) game in the same stretch as old-timer Dragon's Lair. Most of the game consists of you having to press the WASD-keys in indicated order or repeatedly pressing them to fulfill some action. Failure in doing so can result in your character dying and a death toll being increased. Long standing adventure series players might remember that the Lucasfilm/Lucasarts adventures stopped with deaths in adventures when the Monkey Island series started. In that way it's a step back, especially as your performance gets graded in each section. The game's video settings forces you to wait through each resolution mode change before you can move on to the next. If you have a big resolution monitor, be prepared to wait for a few minutes before you finally arrive at your desired resolution. The game's graphics/art might have worked for the more cartoony/comical games they previously released, but for Jurassic Park is seems to fall short a bit, yet the game "feels" very heavy. And then there's the multitude of graphical and game glitches that constantly jar and interrupt the storytelling. It's even more annoying when you are in a static scene and can scroll the viewpane around, only to wonder why your movement is forced to some specific part, in a misguided attempt to help the player find a clue or the next step to text. I am really surprised things like these were not even picked up during Q&A. A serious letdown in my opinion. Expand
  16. Nov 29, 2011
    Just wondering when this game is actually going to let me play it in between all those FMVs and one shot kill QTE's And the graphics look incredibly dated. Even for a TTG game. I mean the original movie is nearly 20 years old now. How can it have better looking CGI than a game made this year?
  17. Nov 17, 2011
    Very boring game. It may have good spelling and complete sentences but that is about all it has going for it. Not the game I was expecting. Many more interesting and compelling games out right now, do not waste your money.
  18. Nov 19, 2011
    Contendor for worst adventure game ever. Massive FAIL in the story department and honestly, what's up with the art direction in this game? I showed my wife this and her assessment was that the art folks were "Noobs trying to hard". Kind of like when someone learns how to use a word processor for the first time and use every font at their disposal. Don't buy this one. I understand whyContendor for worst adventure game ever. Massive FAIL in the story department and honestly, what's up with the art direction in this game? I showed my wife this and her assessment was that the art folks were "Noobs trying to hard". Kind of like when someone learns how to use a word processor for the first time and use every font at their disposal. Don't buy this one. I understand why THE EMPLOYEES ARE INFLATING THE SCORE. They are worried for their jobs (and they should be).

'Nuff said.
  19. Nov 18, 2011
    One of the worst "games" I have every played. This is not a game, this is a quasi-interactive CGI (terribly animated at that) movie. Also, I heard that on the XBox 360 version of this some TellTale folks padded the user reviews. That's absolutely inexcusable.
  20. Nov 21, 2011
    Since a couple of Telltale employees have decided to go on here and boost the score of their own game, I'm giving it a zero for that reason. Normally I wouldn't say the game is THAT bad but it really ticks me off when devs do sketchy things like this.
  21. Nov 23, 2011
    The zero is for the developers who came on here to boost their score. shame on you guys. This game lacks in all areas. It's more like a quick time event than a game.
  22. Dec 3, 2011
    WOW I never Imagined metacritic would remove reviews, TOO BAD,this game is still a ZERO! Its obvious by the actions of Telltale games that they are desperate for this game to sell, what with destroying a jurassic park themed jeep and trying to stiff the guy that loaned it to them,telltale employees giving false 10's and then following it up by saying that they dont have a problem withWOW I never Imagined metacritic would remove reviews, TOO BAD,this game is still a ZERO! Its obvious by the actions of Telltale games that they are desperate for this game to sell, what with destroying a jurassic park themed jeep and trying to stiff the guy that loaned it to them,telltale employees giving false 10's and then following it up by saying that they dont have a problem with that. Nevermind that the game is a linear QTE that pays lip service at best to the JP IP. Expand
  23. Dec 11, 2011
    As this is supposed to be a "game" i shall review it as a game wich it is clearly not. If you buy this cause your a huge fan of "Jurassic Park" you might find some enjoyment when looking at it as a (mediocre made) interactive movie, if you buy this game cause your a gamer and you expect a game, then dont, you will be very dissapointed. Youll just have the feeling at looking at a very longAs this is supposed to be a "game" i shall review it as a game wich it is clearly not. If you buy this cause your a huge fan of "Jurassic Park" you might find some enjoyment when looking at it as a (mediocre made) interactive movie, if you buy this game cause your a gamer and you expect a game, then dont, you will be very dissapointed. Youll just have the feeling at looking at a very long cutscene with at the end no gameplay Expand
  24. Dec 27, 2011
    I am a huge Jurassic Park fan and yet I find myself giving this game a zero. I bought this game after watching the trailer and looking through screen pics. Nowhere in the official trailer does it show how the game actually plays, like a low quality interactive movie. I've seen DVDs with more interaction than this game. Controls are slow or absent, and when you actually get to doI am a huge Jurassic Park fan and yet I find myself giving this game a zero. I bought this game after watching the trailer and looking through screen pics. Nowhere in the official trailer does it show how the game actually plays, like a low quality interactive movie. I've seen DVDs with more interaction than this game. Controls are slow or absent, and when you actually get to do something, it lasts up to 20 seconds before the next cut scene. The title, Jurassic Park: the game is a lie. I felt that deep, dark feeling of being ripped off even after paying half price. It did teach me to always check youtube for game-play trailers before making a purchase. Thank you Telltale games, for a title with so much potential that turned into disappointment. Expand
  25. Nov 25, 2011
    Metacritic had the audacity to delete my review, so I'm posting it again. Guess what, it's still a contender for WORST GAME OF THE YEAR AWARD! ZERO POINTS
  26. Nov 17, 2011
    Since Telltale took to Metacritic to inflate their own user score i thought i'd throw my opinion in too(the 10s here are from TT employees, they were called out on gaming forums for this). I got this terrible game for reupping my PS+ but if i had paid i'd probably be seeking a refund. The "gameplay" is a joke. Imagine if heavy rain ended the game after every mistake rather than change theSince Telltale took to Metacritic to inflate their own user score i thought i'd throw my opinion in too(the 10s here are from TT employees, they were called out on gaming forums for this). I got this terrible game for reupping my PS+ but if i had paid i'd probably be seeking a refund. The "gameplay" is a joke. Imagine if heavy rain ended the game after every mistake rather than change the story to fit what occurred. Now imagine if Heavy Rain gave you no control whatsoever, you simply did quick time events to progress everything, with basically no choices throughout the entire game. Now imagine if Heavy Rains framerate was so bad that you could easily miss a QTE happening (in fact i had an entire scene where no button prompts even showed up, i simply had to restart.)

I'm not just being rude, its really that bad. It makes a complete mockery of the book/film, the voice acting is horrid ( and seemed to have very little direction in the actors defense), the few throwbacks to JP humor are so poorly presented that you may think its some 4th wall breaking satire. Its not. Its a development house thats used the very last of its creative juices, and long ago at that.

The framerate isn't the only technical problem. The game hangs on the end of nearly every scene. I actually thought it had crashed a few times only for it to recover and chug along. I can't imagine it EVER reaches 30 fps. When restarting some checkpoints, a QTE will start and never show the button prompt, leaving you to guess while you burn through lives.

All in all this is an absolute embarrassment for TT, and they should be ashamed. This game would take another 6 months to polish, but the concept is so bad that it wouldn't have been worth it.
  27. Nov 18, 2011
    This Game isn't that bad. I gave this Game a 4, mediocre game. could be better, cartoonish graphics, this game could have been perfect if it was designed for children. A cousin of mine, who has 7 years old, she liked that game, even tho she never saw the movie. Only cartoon about dinosaurs.
    The acting could definitely be better, cutscenes, meeeeh it does the job. Gameplay, well, there isn't much to do. This could be like a Toy Story game, to bad its not.
  28. Nov 20, 2011
    First things first, the voice acting and the story of this game are top notch. Everything else is awful. I have really enjoyed previous Telltale games like "Tales from Monkey Island" and the "Sam & Max" series. In those I felt like I was actually doing something, that I actually had to figure something out. In "Jurassic Park" you push directional keys and point yourself at obvious placesFirst things first, the voice acting and the story of this game are top notch. Everything else is awful. I have really enjoyed previous Telltale games like "Tales from Monkey Island" and the "Sam & Max" series. In those I felt like I was actually doing something, that I actually had to figure something out. In "Jurassic Park" you push directional keys and point yourself at obvious places to make discoveries. I did not really at any time feel like I was really playing a game. This is not the adventure type of game that I really love to play. I'm not sure what this is. Mildly interactive at best. Expand
  29. Nov 17, 2011
    For a game developer that prides itself at story telling and being big Jurassic Park fans, Telltale fail badly at both. This game is a huge, huge let down. The game has practically nothing to do with the film other than finding the Barbasol can and discovering Dennis Nedrys corpse at the start of the game. The voice acting and dialogue in this game is atrocious and cheesy, the CharactersFor a game developer that prides itself at story telling and being big Jurassic Park fans, Telltale fail badly at both. This game is a huge, huge let down. The game has practically nothing to do with the film other than finding the Barbasol can and discovering Dennis Nedrys corpse at the start of the game. The voice acting and dialogue in this game is atrocious and cheesy, the Characters are either boring, annoying or just don't belong in a Jurassic park game. Telltale missed so many great opportunities to make this a great game for Jurassic park fans to revist and explore key areas of the film.... What about discovering Robert Muldoons SPAS-12 shotgun and his hat that he removed just before his famous last words? Or revisting the Tyrannosaur paddock and finding the trashed tour cars and Gennaro? Discovering what happend to Ray Arnold in the maintenance shed? or evan finding a frozen raptor that was trapped in the freezer in the Kitchen scene? The great locations of the film are hardly seen, insted we vist ridiculous areas such as a rollercoaster in one of the most pointless and dumbest scenes in the whole game. For a game that considers itself to be faithful to the original film, it is a massive failure. Expand
  30. Nov 27, 2011
    If I wanted to watch a movie I would watch a movie. For some reason Telltale believes this is the only kind of gameplay (if you want to call it that) that can provide a Cinematic experience. I guess they never played Uncharted or the dozen other titles that does just that. Personally, I find it rather lazy and a lame excuse. They need to remember they are creating a video game. If theyIf I wanted to watch a movie I would watch a movie. For some reason Telltale believes this is the only kind of gameplay (if you want to call it that) that can provide a Cinematic experience. I guess they never played Uncharted or the dozen other titles that does just that. Personally, I find it rather lazy and a lame excuse. They need to remember they are creating a video game. If they want to make mediocre movies they are in the wrong business. Expand
  31. Dec 7, 2011
    as a TellTale fan this really hurt when I played their newest game: JP. While the graphics are a huge improvement from their past titles they seems to be a huge discrepancy between graphics and gameplay here. The gameplay, to put it simply, it just laughably bad.

Don't waste your time on this game.
  32. Jun 12, 2015
    Absolutely terrible. The game attempts to tell a story based off of the first and just goes insane with stupid sci-fi madness. On top of that, it's really just a series of short animations separated by quick time events. Some of the background items were a little cool, but ultimately this wasn't worth the effort it took to make. The best part was the bonus T. Rex buddy I got for my XBoxAbsolutely terrible. The game attempts to tell a story based off of the first and just goes insane with stupid sci-fi madness. On top of that, it's really just a series of short animations separated by quick time events. Some of the background items were a little cool, but ultimately this wasn't worth the effort it took to make. The best part was the bonus T. Rex buddy I got for my XBox avatar as a preorder bonus. Expand
  33. May 28, 2013
    Very boring game. Because you have no control over the characters, I mean, all you do is press buttons and watch what happens. And all the great areas from the original film are gone or rarely seen, instead we get to see stupid places like a roller coaster, and the graphics are poor. Seriously, this game is more like an animated B movie then a video game, TT should've sent there ideas toVery boring game. Because you have no control over the characters, I mean, all you do is press buttons and watch what happens. And all the great areas from the original film are gone or rarely seen, instead we get to see stupid places like a roller coaster, and the graphics are poor. Seriously, this game is more like an animated B movie then a video game, TT should've sent there ideas to a B movie studio because maybe it wouldn't be so bad then, playing the game is not fun and should not be recommended. Expand
  34. Feb 4, 2017
    Лучше снотворное в игровой индустрии!
    Заранее скажу, что первый эпизод вполне средний,но потом...
    1. Геймплей. QTE- хоть как-то не дают заснуть, хотя в основном выглядят нелепо. Когда же нам дают исследовать локации, то хочешь только чтобы эти моменты никогда больше не начинались. 2. Диалоги. Отвратительно скучные диалоги, которые нужно слушать и слушать. И слушать. Да. Они так сильно
    Лучше снотворное в игровой индустрии!
    Заранее скажу, что первый эпизод вполне средний,но потом...
    2. Диалоги. Отвратительно скучные диалоги, которые нужно слушать и слушать. И слушать. Да. Они так сильно клонят в сон, что даже не с чем сравнить.
    3. Сюжет происходит где-то во время действия первого фильма, хотя персонажей из него же не наблюдается, кроме чувака, который спёр эмбрионы и, естественно, T-Рекса.
    4. Графика. Моё любимое. Сначала я относился к ней скептически, ну уж если графика средняя, то наверное геймплей вытащит и диалоги. Но последнее не справилось, да и графика к концу игры не кажется средней. Игра вышла в 2011 (!), а графика в ней на уровне 2005. И не только графика, но и анимации, которые до ужаса смешные, особенно во время QTE, где персонажи активно передвигаются.
    Итог: Первый эпизод ещё тянет хоть на что-то, но далее просто ужас.
    Как игра - плохо
    Как снотворное - 12/10 на кончиках пальцев. (а в хорошей игре эти 2 пункта должны быть наоборот)
  35. Jan 9, 2016
    I'm usually a big fan of telltale games, but this game was so horrible, boring with bad acting and puzzles that I almost slept multiple times when playing it. Do not play this game, check out Back to the future instead.
  36. Aug 27, 2016
    The most dry and memorable game of Telltale Games . Boring heroes , almost no music , clumsy animation . I can talk to say that this is one of the most challenging games in the management of the studio .

1. Jun 9, 2012
    Jurassic Park: The Game is a bad interactive B-movie that takes place in Jurassic Park, in which you'll mindlessly and without any tension ram buttons. A historically bad game.
  2. Apr 22, 2012
    The game is most certainly not for everyone - especially not with a $30 asking price for a massive pile of Quick Time Events - but those who loved the classic film back in the '90s should find it worthwhile, with a nicely thrilling tone, strong use of the setting, and just a hint of TellTales' sense of humor.
  3. PC Master (Greece)
    Mar 1, 2012
    Jurassic Park has as much to do with adventure games, as dinosaurs have to do with modern times. Save your money and don't encourage its developers, lest they decide to make a sequel… [February 2012]