7.7

1. Apr 17, 2012
    This game may be repetitive and the voice acting sucks and the storyline isn't that good either. But does the storyline really matter? No. I love exploring in this game and the the graphics are insanely beautiful even for two years later. The grapple hook is fun to travel around with and there are mods for this game, such as free vehicles you can buy, when they actually cost a lot of moneyThis game may be repetitive and the voice acting sucks and the storyline isn't that good either. But does the storyline really matter? No. I love exploring in this game and the the graphics are insanely beautiful even for two years later. The grapple hook is fun to travel around with and there are mods for this game, such as free vehicles you can buy, when they actually cost a lot of money which makes me play the game 1000 times more. The game is simple, go blow up stuff, and kill if you want or need to. The game may be repetitive but it's still fun. This game is very well optimized and if you have a bad card then you'll have to lower quite a few things.. Expand
  2. Nov 8, 2011
    I love this game, the objective is create the Chaos, all things you destroy are good for the progress of the game. This Sand Box is very very funny. The game have 7 principal missions, 49 secondary missions and 70 racing missions. In the game there are a total of 370 locations (Militar bases, towns, cities, points of interests etc...). The weapons are very very more good that you found onI love this game, the objective is create the Chaos, all things you destroy are good for the progress of the game. This Sand Box is very very funny. The game have 7 principal missions, 49 secondary missions and 70 racing missions. In the game there are a total of 370 locations (Militar bases, towns, cities, points of interests etc...). The weapons are very very more good that you found on GTA IV. You can update all weapons and vehicles. In this game you can search a total of 3200 Item box... realy realy a lot of things to do. I recomended 100% this game. [10/10] Expand
  3. Sep 29, 2010
    This game is loads of fun if you like sandbox style games (which I do). According to my Steam account I have logged 158 hours in the game, so that should be an indicator of how good the game is or how insane I may be... If you don't love the parachute/grapple hook combo you are really missing out on the fun. I have played the GTA games (except IV) and found this to be more my style.This game is loads of fun if you like sandbox style games (which I do). According to my Steam account I have logged 158 hours in the game, so that should be an indicator of how good the game is or how insane I may be... If you don't love the parachute/grapple hook combo you are really missing out on the fun. I have played the GTA games (except IV) and found this to be more my style. One note: I did go buy an Xbox360 controller because that is the only controller this game recognizes. So, I used the controller for driving and flying and the mouse/keyboard for running around/fighting and parachuting! I can hardy wait until Just Cause 3 comes out... Expand
  4. Oct 23, 2010
    Great fun. Beautiful graphics and world. Loads of action and funny situations. The physics simulation is something like HalfLife 3. Good replayability. A very good game, deserving somewhere around 9 points. To rate this game below 6 is absolutely ridiculous.
  5. Jul 2, 2011
    an amazingly fun game, that kept me coming back, and in the current steam sale, the value for money has never been better, only let down is some of the repetetiveness
  6. Apr 15, 2012
    Just Cause 2 - lets you play as an American secret agent running around a tropical island sandboxes creating chaos to destabilise the government; allie yourself with three different local factions vying for power. The factions give you adventure missions to prove your loyalty, get cash and power ups. Also - jump out of planes, off of trees or mountains, and base jump with a really coolJust Cause 2 - lets you play as an American secret agent running around a tropical island sandboxes creating chaos to destabilise the government; allie yourself with three different local factions vying for power. The factions give you adventure missions to prove your loyalty, get cash and power ups. Also - jump out of planes, off of trees or mountains, and base jump with a really cool parachute - if you can say something in Japanese then say it now !

OverallScore 9.7 Played the SteamPC version in 2012.03 (2 years after release)
    [DRM] Steam only (and always easy)

[Challenges] Main mission run and gun adventures provided by the factions are straightforward and short (just right for that ADD in me). Weapons are standard and great, the grappling hook is awesome and essential to the game and easily mastered - this is so cool - allowing you to parachute fly across the land. RPG-like progression requires accumulation of parts, armor, money, and chaos points by completing missions (which are easy and abundant). To help your abilities progress complete enough SIDE missions. If you like to run and gun the highest adrenaline side missions are to take over military installations (always lots of fun like that first latte in the morning); if you like to explore and run away then discover the towns around the countryside for loot (simple and repetitive after a while - like eating marshmallows). I played on expert level and rapidly RPG-maxed out my favorite weapons and cars making the game much easier. There seems to be a mission for every mood. There is a bunch of optional but lucrative mini games like racing with cars, planes, boats, and base jumping - they all take skill - and if playing on a PC then you need a Joystick for full enjoyment of flying minigames. The AI is good and will kill you (do not eat cheese doodles while playing) [Value] This game is quite fun and quite long. I do not think you can replay this game - if you try to complete every side mission I think you have a 300 hour game on your hands.... The real fun ends around 100 hours - sounds like too much eh? [Children] This is not for kids - this game keeps track of the number of headshots; at least there is no smoking (smiley face wink) [My PC] i7-2600K 3.4GHz / ASUS Z68 ProGen3 / 8Gig RAM / Radeon 6870 / 1920x1200 / W7 PRO SP1 [Graphics 9.0] Why is there so much texture popping?
    [Controls 10] I always play with a Logitech keyboard and a Kensington trackball. Remapping the keys was easy and appears in the onscreen instructions.
    [Sound 10] I always play with headphones. I liked the way the music energy moved with the action - like Deus Ex - and at times was soothing; there was a good music variety; I turned up the volume ! [MyFavorites] [PC Win7] Crysis&Warhead JustCause2 Rage [PC XP] DeuxExHumanRevolution&TheMissingLink DeadSpace1&2 Fallout3&NewVegas HalfLife1&2 Bordelands BatmanArkumAsylum AssassinsCreed1 Magicka RedFaction Portal1&2 FromDust MrRobot Sam&MaxSeasons1&2 CulpaInnata TheSecretOfMonkeyIsland DreamfallTheLongestJourney Syberia1&2 CrayonPhysicsDeluxe DefenseGridTheAwakening PlantsVsZombies Prototype Bioshock1&2 UnrealTournament3 Quake4 [360] AfroSamurai BrutalLegends [XBOX] HALO KOTOR1&2 Crackdown ArmedAndDangerous AggressiveInline BeyondGoodAndEvil DeadOrAlive1&2&3&ExtremeBeachVolleyball Psychonauts [AppleG4] DeusExMachina ReturnToZork Suspended UnrealTournament TombRaiderSeries Suspended [Born] 1964
  7. Feb 22, 2011
    This game is one of the best sandbox games out there. The possibilities are almost endless. The set pieces are beautiful, and the explosions are some of the best explosions I've ever seen in a game. The only downside to this amazing sandbox experience is the campaign. The voice acting is hilarious, and the campaign basically sucks. Recommended to all people who love exciting,This game is one of the best sandbox games out there. The possibilities are almost endless. The set pieces are beautiful, and the explosions are some of the best explosions I've ever seen in a game. The only downside to this amazing sandbox experience is the campaign. The voice acting is hilarious, and the campaign basically sucks. Recommended to all people who love exciting, ridiculously fun sandbox adventures. Expand
  8. Mar 15, 2011
    Damn fun game. From parachuting off skyscrapers to tying a soldier to a passenger jet and taking off with it, there will never be a moment when you're bored. The downsides of the games are mainly in the story and voice acting. I had no idea voice acting in games could be that bad, and I much preferred the game when I set the voice volume to 0. If you're looking for a pointless game to blowDamn fun game. From parachuting off skyscrapers to tying a soldier to a passenger jet and taking off with it, there will never be a moment when you're bored. The downsides of the games are mainly in the story and voice acting. I had no idea voice acting in games could be that bad, and I much preferred the game when I set the voice volume to 0. If you're looking for a pointless game to blow stuff up in, this is it. It also has the biggest playable map I've ever seen, with tonnes of easter eggs and unique vehicles there to find. The mod community for the game is also pretty incredible. Definitely worth checking out at least. Reminded me of Prototype a little. Expand
  9. Mar 11, 2011
    I love sandbox games. Despite what some people might tell you, genuine open world sandbox games are few and far between. Just Cause 2 is one of them. It plays much like a B-movie, which of course is a good thing when it comes to an action game. I even downloaded a mod that turns the protagonist into John Rambo, it's hilarious (good job, modder!) The island paradise game world is huge andI love sandbox games. Despite what some people might tell you, genuine open world sandbox games are few and far between. Just Cause 2 is one of them. It plays much like a B-movie, which of course is a good thing when it comes to an action game. I even downloaded a mod that turns the protagonist into John Rambo, it's hilarious (good job, modder!) The island paradise game world is huge and strikingly beautiful, but despite the game being so big, it never gets tedious getting from point A to point B, because you have your trusty grappling hook, and multitude of vehicles you can steal GTA style or purchase on the black market. The black market guy can also extract you to any previously discovered location, for a price. The combat is quite satisfying, it can get really hectic when a lot of enemies are on the screen. The explosions are over the top and incredibly fun as well. Expand
  10. Mar 14, 2011
    A great free-roaming game that is set in communist Panau. The gameplay is great, the story is alright, replay value is high, the graphics are well done, the characters are decent, and the style is cool. A great recommendation for those who have played games of the Grand Theft Auto series.
  11. Apr 19, 2011
    If you base JC2 on JC1 at all - you are really missing out. That's what I did, and I initially missed an amazing game.

The controls take a while to get down, but then you're inside one of the best sandbox games made yet. You can play it like an idiot, guns blazing, not worrying about dying, or you can be careful, precise, and make it a real challenge. The only complaint would be that once you finish the storyline missions, the game goes a bit on auto-pilot (in fact it offers to a chance to just be done). Things should really change once you've 'won' the main story, but they do not. You could argue that it just allows you to continue playing sandbox unabated (and trying to hit 100% - good luck!), but it feels like there should be a fundamental change in the game once you've hit the main objective.

That's a minor complaint, overall it's a blast.
  12. Jul 26, 2011
    Only in Just Cause 2 can I grapple onto a fighter jet as it's taking off, throw its pilot from the **** fly to a cliff-side enemy base high in the snowcapped mountains, strafe it with missile and machine-gun fire, get shot down by a SAM site, bail out of the flaming wreckage, grapple onto a passing attack helicopter while in free-fall, resume my attack of the enemy base using the chopper'sOnly in Just Cause 2 can I grapple onto a fighter jet as it's taking off, throw its pilot from the **** fly to a cliff-side enemy base high in the snowcapped mountains, strafe it with missile and machine-gun fire, get shot down by a SAM site, bail out of the flaming wreckage, grapple onto a passing attack helicopter while in free-fall, resume my attack of the enemy base using the chopper's guns, get shot down again, bail out again, land nimbly onto a tower, kill the soldier inside, take his mini-gun, destroy the rest of the base on foot, and then base jump from the edge of the cliff onto the beach half a mile below.

Just Cause 2 does action right. It's so wondrously over-the-top it makes me wonder why all sandbox action games don't give the player a grappling hook and a parachute. It makes Grand Theft Auto IV look like a game about a 12-year-old kid's newspaper route. It makes Red Faction: Guerilla look like a shiny tech demo on Mars (Oh wait, it's always resembled that).

What about the story? Oh right, there's a story. You are Rico Rodriguez, and you have to overthrow a corrupt regime on an island nation. You work for an agency. And you have to shoot and kill your way into a number of crime factions in order to cause sufficient "chaos" that the regime's leader will finally come out of hiding and confront you. That's about it.

I skip every cut-scene the game shows me. I just. Don't. Care.

The fun in this game is being able to explore the largest game world I have ever played. I understand that larger game worlds have existed before, like Asheron's Call. I've never played that game, so the worlds to which I can compare that of JC2 are from Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Far Cry 2. These worlds are mere islands in JC2's vast nation.

One final note: Just Cause 2 is the best game to play in conjunction with Steam's screenshot feature. F-12 yourself some excellent shots.
  13. Mar 18, 2013
    Just Cause 2 should be able to be appreciated by any sandbox fan. If you like being able to do whatever you want, whenever you want, and approach every mission from a multitude of difference angles, this game is for you. On top of that, if you're a completionist, there are hundreds upon hundreds of gameplay hours available here. I have also spent countless hours grappling up a mountain,Just Cause 2 should be able to be appreciated by any sandbox fan. If you like being able to do whatever you want, whenever you want, and approach every mission from a multitude of difference angles, this game is for you. On top of that, if you're a completionist, there are hundreds upon hundreds of gameplay hours available here. I have also spent countless hours grappling up a mountain, just to single-handedly destroy an entire communications base with rocket launchers, then steal their helicopter, fly to the beach, then destroy a military base with missiles, causing multiple choppers to come out and have a dog fight. If my heli gets blown up, I can safely land on the ground by *pulling myself toward it* with a grappling hook or by deploying one of my infinite parachutes. Physics be damned. Realism be damned. This game is utterly ridiculous. Kill everything and everyone. Blow up all the things. If you don't like this game, you are hereby deemed clinically-depressed, a boring human being, and I hate you.
    Just Cause 2 is one of the best games I've ever played, and one of the only games I can pick up year after year and find something new to do. Poor reviews on this game disgust me and make me lose faith in humanity. Learn how to have fun, you entitled little pr!(k.
  14. May 17, 2011
    The best sandbox game I have ever played and a great springboard from the GTA series, which are getting tedious. The area you can scour is enormous and breathtakingly beautiful, the possibilities - countless, and they are expanded even more by the mods available for the PC version. People criticize the story, but I find it to be a good satire - it is not supposed to be serious and it's notThe best sandbox game I have ever played and a great springboard from the GTA series, which are getting tedious. The area you can scour is enormous and breathtakingly beautiful, the possibilities - countless, and they are expanded even more by the mods available for the PC version. People criticize the story, but I find it to be a good satire - it is not supposed to be serious and it's not the usual American pathos (which is a plus for me). Flaws - while it's a brilliant title, it certainly doesn't use its full potential. The amount of missions and their variety could be higher. The AI could use some work, but show me a game with a good AI nowadays, huh. It also isn't a game for people who prefer being hand-pulled and follow a straight line. Just Cause 2 is a game for people who value freedom :) Expand
  15. Jan 6, 2012
    Very exciting game, but I agree with other reviewers that there is too much parachuting and grappling. Overall, the game has great scenery and super weapons. Just Cause 2 is much more entertaining than its predecessor, and that was a great game too. I may actually buy the DLC for this one.
  16. Jul 19, 2011
    Well, actually this game is one of the greatest games ever made, open world, great graphics and lots of fun with the grappling hook, but there are two bad things. First: the missions get boring with some time, and second: that indolent control drives me crazy!!! Please, Square Enix, improve that the next time!!
  17. Aug 14, 2011
    I give this a nine, it's seriously good, fun and awesome!
    You can drive a car, a boat, and fly and yeah I say everything is good about it.
    Just that I don't like that I have Level 3 Deagle and if I shoot an enemy in the head with it he doesn't die I have 2 shot the enemy 2 times and it's not kinda real I could have a level 1 Deagle and kill and enemy by a headshot :/
  18. Sep 8, 2013
    the Game optimization is very nice,all of my computers can play it over 30 fps on highest setting.
    and the prize is nice,a game dare to put a low pirce is winner.
    it is very nice to travel freely in game,i think the most fun is not kill,is travel.because some place is the same.. but if u travel,u can go through the four seasons,and the whole map is free,no need load,and no lag when go
    and the prize is nice,a game dare to put a low pirce is winner.
    but if u travel,u can go through the four seasons,and the whole map is free,no need load,and no lag when go very fast by airplane.
    shame,it not support bandicam,can not record the game,fraps is hard disk raper,i can not accept it,so i give up record this game.
  19. Jun 2, 2013
    I've only had this game for two days, and I haven't even beaten its story. However, I don't even have to. All I can say is that this game is just plain amazing! It is quite possibly the best video game I have ever played. In fact, the story is the one thing about this game that I would have to say is wrong with it. It sort of does have a cruddy story that is like your average B-movie,I've only had this game for two days, and I haven't even beaten its story. However, I don't even have to. All I can say is that this game is just plain amazing! It is quite possibly the best video game I have ever played. In fact, the story is the one thing about this game that I would have to say is wrong with it. It sort of does have a cruddy story that is like your average B-movie, however, the story is not at all what this game is about. What this game is really about is its awesome gameplay. This game is open world, and has so much to see and do. One thing that this game definitely wanted to pull off was be like the average action movie. In fact, if I didn't know this game better I'd say that it was possibly satirizing action movies. However, I do know this game better, and I can safely say that if this game was going for being like an action movie, it undoubtedly succeeded. This game has so many different areas that make you feel like you're in a movie like Die Hard or the Expendables. The areas have several different destructible objects, enemies to fight, and make you feel like your character is an unstoppable war machine while the enemies are nothing more than mere toothpicks. There are also several elements in this game that are much like the average action movie as well. Does this game have you taking over enemy bases? Definitely! Does this game have car chases? Absolutely! Does this game have any other vehicle sections? Plenty! Does this game have high falls? Assortment of different weapons? A tropical island setting? You bet! Speaking of the island itself, let's move on to the graphics. These are some of the best graphics I have ever seen in a video game! They are very detailed, very beautiful, and very vibrant and colorful! There wasn't a single thing in this game that wasn't detailed properly. This game is a very beautiful sight indeed. The sound is also quite good. In fact, it is amazing! The explosions have a punch to them, the guns have just the right sound effects, and the vehicles sound just the way they should. One thing that people are bound to love about this game is how little emphasis it has on story. I have criticized story in the past, however, in this case I don't feel the need to do so. This game proves that a video game does not need a big emphasis on story to be good (I'm looking at you Assassin's Creed). The game's story is very short (only seven missions long), and the rest of the game is spent exploring, raiding bases, going on car chases, and completing faction missions. There are plenty of these faction missions all throughout the landscape of the island, and they are all unique, and a blast to play. Overall, I'd say, if you do not own this game, then what the heck are you waiting for? It's cheap on Steam (only $15). This game has everything that an action game junkie would want. It has a beautiful setting, little emphasis on story, and a giant emphasis on explosive, extremely fun and fast-paced gameplay! Buy this game right now if you do not yet own it. Do not hesitate, it really is that awesome! Expand
  20. Dec 19, 2011
    If you want a well driven narrative, good voice acting, fun missions, or exciting combat look elsewhere. This game is not for you.

Who is this game for, then? People who love massive worlds and just general screwing around. The draw distance is insane and whatever you see, you can go to. You can hijack jets, helicopters, cars, boats, and motorcycles. You can harass the citizens, or just fly around and enjoy the scenery. The world is MASSIVE, I believe it was something like 400 square miles. The joy in the game is finding things to do for yourself. If you're just slogging through the missions, you're playing it wrong.

It's worth getting just to see a fully realized world like this.
  21. Oct 8, 2011
    I give Just Cause 2 a 9/10 its a terrific game the only thing i would really change tho is i would make it so you could enter buildings I love this game and I certainly reccomend it
  22. Jul 11, 2012
    There are 4 words that can be used to describe this game: "Bloomin' huge" and "very fun". It looks beautiful, and runs extremely well, quite the experience using max settings on my PC. Yes, the story is crap (like a cheap action movie). and there are quite a few bugs I found, but these add to the overall feel of the game: fun. And isn't that the main reason we play games? for fun? and thisThere are 4 words that can be used to describe this game: "Bloomin' huge" and "very fun". It looks beautiful, and runs extremely well, quite the experience using max settings on my PC. Yes, the story is crap (like a cheap action movie). and there are quite a few bugs I found, but these add to the overall feel of the game: fun. And isn't that the main reason we play games? for fun? and this game has hours of it at your disposal to do whatever the hell you want. Please make Just Cause 3 for the Wii U, I will love Square Enix for ever if this happens. Expand
  23. Jul 11, 2012
    This game is great if only it had multiplayer. Good thing jc-mp.com is working on that. I got this game last weekend right when they were testing the beta. I'm going to give this a 10 because I think it's going to live up to it. This game has great potential. You can read all about the game from the other reviewers I'm just going to say buy this game you can find it dirt cheap. I think IThis game is great if only it had multiplayer. Good thing jc-mp.com is working on that. I got this game last weekend right when they were testing the beta. I'm going to give this a 10 because I think it's going to live up to it. This game has great potential. You can read all about the game from the other reviewers I'm just going to say buy this game you can find it dirt cheap. I think I payed $7 bucks for it. Expand
  24. Mar 31, 2012
    yeah it's repetitive but thats ok because i just came here to MOD......and wow does this game have an AWESOME modding community :) you can fly like superman get every car, plane, helicopter, boat, weapon. The missions are an afterthought cause the meat of this game is exploring the gargantuan map, and it's soo pretty i thought i went to a tropical island. Flying planes then jumping ontopyeah it's repetitive but thats ok because i just came here to MOD......and wow does this game have an AWESOME modding community :) you can fly like superman get every car, plane, helicopter, boat, weapon. The missions are an afterthought cause the meat of this game is exploring the gargantuan map, and it's soo pretty i thought i went to a tropical island. Flying planes then jumping ontop of them while you crash into a mountain and then parachute to safety.......epic and awesome :) GET yourself a trainer and go to this website www.justcause2mods.com Expand
  25. Dec 26, 2011
    A big 10 from me
    ____________________
    A big 10 from me
    ____________________

This game is amazing people say the fun ends in some hours, It does not. Only if you are lazy, In just cause 2 you can explore stuff on every single place, Gun upgrades vehicle upgrades and the map is so HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE and beautiful. If youre tired of going slow, Go to the airport and you will vind a very fast plane in one of thoose garages or complete 5 missions or so and unlock escort to reach the entire map in less than 10 seconds. Buy this game if you have not already.
  26. Aug 26, 2012
    I probabaly give this game a little more than it deserves- People are right, the game is repetetive. However, the mechanic is so new and innovative that somehow it worked for me. The map is huge, too huge for me to explore it all, and while its not really "boring" it was still not intresting enough to make you want to see it all. The main storyline is not linear at all, Its just not veryI probabaly give this game a little more than it deserves- People are right, the game is repetetive. However, the mechanic is so new and innovative that somehow it worked for me. The map is huge, too huge for me to explore it all, and while its not really "boring" it was still not intresting enough to make you want to see it all. The main storyline is not linear at all, Its just not very interesting, but I think the story's only goal was to give you moral obligation to cause as much chaos as possible in the entire state so I think the story did fine overall, even had few nice So why 9? Because of those staff that simply keep being fun no matter how repetative they are: Hijacking helicopters, Hijacking airplanes, Pulling vehicles stunts, flying around while doging bullets, and of course attaching things to each other. Yes, it probabaly wasn't the most effective to attach the two cars chasing you to each other near the bridge. And yes, shotting that guy instead of attaching him to a gas tank and shooting the gas tank could probably save me some time and health. The rope and parchute machanic is distinctive enough to make this game worth buying. The closest game mechanic to this game was that of infamous (where you can also hijack helicopters). but somehow this game is still very much different (And not only because its more challanging) Expand
  27. Feb 6, 2012
    Just Cause 2 is a phenomenal game which implements so many features that no other game - at the time of release or now - has ever implemented. You have a parachute and a grappling hook along with more than a hundred vehicles and tons of weapons as well. It only took 20 hours to get through the main story, and the game has so much more than that. Some badass things I do: standing on a boatJust Cause 2 is a phenomenal game which implements so many features that no other game - at the time of release or now - has ever implemented. You have a parachute and a grappling hook along with more than a hundred vehicles and tons of weapons as well. It only took 20 hours to get through the main story, and the game has so much more than that. Some badass things I do: standing on a boat and shooting rpgs off of it, grapple hooking my low-flying 747 to a boat and flying away with it, defusing nuclear missiles while riding them, and base jumping out of a hot-air balloon. The great thing about this game is that none of the things I said will ruin the game for anyone because the world is so many kilometers wide that you could play for 100 hours and not even see any of the things I'm talking about. I truly recommend this beautiful, action-packed game for anyone that likes sandbox, FPS, action, or story games. Expand
  28. Feb 16, 2012
    I was a fan of the first version of this game, and had to grab the second as soon as i saw the trailer come out. I couldn't believe when playing there could be so much freedom of movement and travel in an open world game. I've never traversed such a massive game world so teeming with npc's, enemies and activities. It's really astounding that they were able to put all of it together. II was a fan of the first version of this game, and had to grab the second as soon as i saw the trailer come out. I couldn't believe when playing there could be so much freedom of movement and travel in an open world game. I've never traversed such a massive game world so teeming with npc's, enemies and activities. It's really astounding that they were able to put all of it together. I would honestly have to say the faction missions and a lot of the story get repeditive, but thankfully when playing the opportunity to get a refreshing dose of pure free flying chaos between those missons makes up for it. Highly underrated, a pure gem! Expand
  29. Jul 14, 2013
    In a nutshell, this is a insanely fun game that has you exploring an open world, which is so massive you will take you 15 to 30 minutes (even flying a jet) to fully cross from one side to the other.
    Though on of the biggest draw factors is that there's so much to do: from hijacking cars, freefalling for minutes of cliffs, parachuting across jungles and deserts, picking fights with choppers and the enemy military, engaging in full on pursuits, complete missions and destroying bases just to name a few.
    Over time, all this does get a little repetitive, but that hasn't stopped me putting a full 50 hours into this game. Well worth it!
  30. Mar 16, 2012
    This game is epic. perfect game engine all is so.. i don't now this word... I think there are some bugs but that is not important for me. This game is very very very very very very good.

1. One of the most enjoyable sandboxes for players to experiment in this side of Grand Theft Auto. [Issue#204, p.86]
  2. Just Cause 2 can hardly be called an average game. It's a good one undermined by a selection of mediocre elements, and it's all the more frustrating this time around because Avalanche shows us glimpses of just how much fun two weeks on holiday with Rico should be. [Apr 2010, p.96]
  3. Just Cause 2 is a sequel that outdoes the original with gripping gameplay, exquisite visuals and a variety of missions that will keep you playing longer than you might expect. If you're an action fan, you need this.