7.4

1. TomM.
    Mar 16, 2007
    Worst game I have ever seen, lots of bugs, the A.I is predictable and there is no such ting as ragdoll. People die and fall down like they do on CS 1.6. Its just too bad they didn't finish the game, it could have been so much better if the bugs were fixed and if they made a better job with the missions. The idea is not bad.
  2. MagnusLund
    May 6, 2009
    89 vehicles that all look and handles like poop.
    250.000 acres of tropical island that all look the same.
    303 unimaginative and bland missions. this game is truly about quantity over quality....sadly. the rest of the stuff- AI, Combat, controls, sounds, graphics, story, gameplay etc etc. can all be summed up in one word: TERRIBLE. the game gets 1 point for the parachuting/para
    89 vehicles that all look and handles like poop.
    250.000 acres of tropical island that all look the same.
    303 unimaginative and bland missions.

this game is truly about quantity over quality....sadly.

the game gets 1 point for the parachuting/para sailing which is the only thing that they have done right in this game.

in other words, stay the hell away from this game, even if you find it as a bargain deal, like I did, it's still not worth the money. AVOID AT ALL "CAUSE"(ok lame pun but whatever :-P )
  3. BlorgB.
    Jan 21, 2007
    I bought this game, wich was my first mistake....couldn't belive how a tilte like this can be shipped. Its way to buggy on a 360 ...and I've heard its even worse on the PC. Gameplay is mindless, I've played freeware better than this.
  4. Chris
    Jul 19, 2007
    Bad controls. no storyline. a cheap,shallow GTA spin-off.
  5. Nov 24, 2013
    If you like GTA, Don't EVER buy this game, it will bug the Hells out of you (Story, graphic, characters motion, music, everythings). Buy San andreas instead.
  6. JhonBogerty
    Oct 15, 2006
    Bought it, sold it, regretted ever looking at it.
  7. Sam
    Aug 31, 2007
    Demo was fun but the game got boring after just a few hours. GTA ripoff, no storyline. Every mission was "kill this guy" or "retrieve this item."
  8. DavidP.
    Aug 26, 2006
    What a disapointment! Months of hype, excellent pictures and some fanstastic video and we end up with a turkey! If this demo is indicative of the finished games then I wont be wasting my money. The AI is basic, the "freeform" exploration actually punctuated with new missions and constant barrages "complete the mission" the vehicles are impossible to drive and despite playing this over and What a disapointment! Months of hype, excellent pictures and some fanstastic video and we end up with a turkey! If this demo is indicative of the finished games then I wont be wasting my money. The AI is basic, the "freeform" exploration actually punctuated with new missions and constant barrages "complete the mission" the vehicles are impossible to drive and despite playing this over and over again I have yet to discover the grappling hook ! It is also seems to lurch from extreme difficulty ie land self on moving car and kill god like boss, to arcade simplicity when taking on 100's of tooled up police who will barely damage your own god like health! All in all a game best avoided if the demo is anything to go on. Expand
  9. SourceCS
    Dec 19, 2008
    The good things:
    You can be a passanger, when hp is low slomo activates, lots of stunts, mounted guns on vehicles, multiple weapons that you can switch between (in a vehicle ofcourse), nice graphics, good features in PDA. Weapons, vehicles, guns ar availabel in safe house and they are diffrent in every safehouse, parachute feature is great, lock'on target feature.
    The Bad things:
    The good things:
    The Bad things:
    Every time you change graphics you have to restart, laggy on low graphics (high graphics gave me best performence), nothing to do in free roam besides kill, get bounty, hijack. Tereble controls when sweeming under water, borring missions, borring gameplay, bad hadlings on a ground vehicles, Lame AIs, retardet pursuits.
    I rated 3 cause it's borring. The game is woth attention, but not worth buying it
  10. Keydub
    Oct 15, 2006
    Almost as bad a Driv3r! DO NOT BUY THIS GAME ITS TERRIBLE, stick with GTA San Andreas its still the best!
  11. Keydub
    Sep 24, 2006
  12. Sep 30, 2014
    It is not a good game for shooting type ,i don't like it.....the soldiers keep on coming here and there ,after even we shoot them .....the still come again and again ....

1. You’ll have a fun time breaking the law to overthrow a government and not even know who you’re working for.
  2. It may not be the deepest kid in the class, but it sure does know how to have fun at recess.
  3. Just Cause adds some crazy skydiving, car surfing, and a grappling hook that lets you parasail, but its storyline missions are kind of dull and predictable. [Jan. 2007, p.72]