7.4

1. PhyL.
    Oct 4, 2006
    OK so the controls could have done with a bit more work and I really miss gamepad support but this game is FUN. The map is huge with no loading screens and the draw distence is stunning. First impressions make for a comparison to San Andreas and it fails but after a couple of hours you see it in it's own right and there are many ways it puts GTA to shame. It's hard to understand OK so the controls could have done with a bit more work and I really miss gamepad support but this game is FUN. The map is huge with no loading screens and the draw distence is stunning. First impressions make for a comparison to San Andreas and it fails but after a couple of hours you see it in it's own right and there are many ways it puts GTA to shame. It's hard to understand the negative reviews unless people are basing their judgments on the demo, I can only say that the retail is way better with most of the irritations ironed out. Excellent game. Expand
  2. BaddogM.
    May 20, 2007
    Grapple a helicopter and then crash it into a volcano, parachuting out at the last second, to land on a moving vehicle and car surf to freedom. If you don't have fun playing this, then you may well have part of your brain missing.
  3. PeterA.
    Oct 20, 2006
    Great fun and exciting stunts. I've done all the liberations on the entire island.
  4. JustinT.
    Jun 7, 2007
    I thought the whole game was cool the helicopters and being able to go arouns the island and adventure its just cool idk who wouldnt like it. its all action packed i love it. but of course my computer stoped playing it for some reason it wont even load into the game any more i think its cas my computer has windows xp 64 bit.
  5. SvenS.
    Oct 10, 2006
    To me this was a great experience, the action is mindblowing, the graphics is amazing. Buy this game!
  6. Michael
    Mar 20, 2007
    Really awesome. Somewhat far-fetched stunts and physics, but that is what makes part of the game fun. The graphics are good, the landscape is really beautiful and -huge-. You can fly helicopters, airplanes, drive speedboats, tanks, motorcycles, Vespas, control battleships and hummers and more. 10/10
  7. JohanH.
    Oct 11, 2006
    Great game! Love the action and graphics!
  8. StevenS.
    Apr 13, 2007
    cool tricks in game and graphics are goood!! .. lightning is good to .. 10+
  9. GunnarK.
    Aug 5, 2007
    Fun game and good graphics.
  10. KasperM.
    Nov 19, 2006
    The game is awesome. The stuns are amazing, the land is enormous. The graphics are not amazing, but absolutely not bad.

1. You’ll have a fun time breaking the law to overthrow a government and not even know who you’re working for.
  2. It may not be the deepest kid in the class, but it sure does know how to have fun at recess.
  3. Just Cause adds some crazy skydiving, car surfing, and a grappling hook that lets you parasail, but its storyline missions are kind of dull and predictable. [Jan. 2007, p.72]