5.9

1. Feb 1, 2015
    juego entretenido pero excesivamente corto, me lo pasé en apenas un día, y para mi no es nada rejugable, lo juegas, lo pasas y al cajón a criar telarañas.
  2. Jan 8, 2015
    Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is a third-person shooter developed by IO Interactive and Eidos Interactive and Square Enix published. The game was announced in 2009, the game had to have a new graphics, the as-coated documentaries or the people. The story follows pursues the most on Lynch, and less on Kane. After the events of the first game, start a new life with Lynch Xiu (his girlfriend) inKane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is a third-person shooter developed by IO Interactive and Eidos Interactive and Square Enix published. The game was announced in 2009, the game had to have a new graphics, the as-coated documentaries or the people. The story follows pursues the most on Lynch, and less on Kane. After the events of the first game, start a new life with Lynch Xiu (his girlfriend) in Shanghai, working for an organized crime type group, led by Glazer. When Glazer tells Lynch about a plan to steal weapons from Africa, Kane and Lynch calls him for help in this business. The money he earns, not only made him retire, but to give him some of Jenny. About graphicshonestly I find it very bad. I understand that some games industry is trying to bring something new, something ..but not kidding. After 2 hours of play, began to hurt my eyes. Expand
  3. Jan 2, 2015
    The story line is not as good as in the first Kane & Lynch. But still, this is a very good game, with a good graphics and game mechanics. A lot of action and shooting.
  4. Nov 11, 2014
    I use the games box as a punching bag when im stressed or mad. That is the only thing this is good for, if you bought it digitally this game has no redeeming qualities. Not one thing. Story is awful, characters are boring as hell, and the camera, oh god the camera. I know the "cinematic" camera can be turned off but that is just awful. The only thing it gets a point for is making me laughI use the games box as a punching bag when im stressed or mad. That is the only thing this is good for, if you bought it digitally this game has no redeeming qualities. Not one thing. Story is awful, characters are boring as hell, and the camera, oh god the camera. I know the "cinematic" camera can be turned off but that is just awful. The only thing it gets a point for is making me laugh at the end, and not because its funny but because the game is about 3-4 hours give or take. Do not buy this game even if you see it in a bargain bin for 1 dollar or your regional equivalent. Expand
  5. Nov 3, 2014
    Have you forced yourself of finishing a game just to see if you get to enjoy it down the road? Well, that's what this game was for me, it's a really unrefined shooter and would never pay $10 for it, I got it in a bundle but wouldn't pay more than $3 for it, and even then I would rather expend the $3 on an indie game who will be over 5h of fun.
  6. Jul 31, 2014
    Sick program, thats all i can say. I love the unsympathetic characters too. Maybe its not better then Dead Men, but definitely a good game. COME BAACK YOU LITTLE SH****t
  7. Jul 26, 2014
    *Review Deleted
    ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
  8. Jun 12, 2014
    The game is like an interactive action movie which you control the characters, the story is poor and it seems like a recycled story from Kane and Lynch: Deadmen but the voice acting is pure and powerful, the gameplay is average but the graphics is fantastic..
    Pros:
    -good voice acting -good graphics -better gameplay than the first franchise, which include the running and the cover
    Pros:
    -good voice acting
    -good graphics
    -better gameplay than the first franchise, which include the running and the cover system
    -the main characters are lovable

Cons:
    -poor story
    -poor A.I.
    -few and poor weapon choices
    -shooting mechanics is pretty dumb

Kane and Lynch is a good franchise for my opinion and IO interactive and Eidos should put it on their priorities, too bad they cancelled the 3rd one.. I'm still hoping and waiting for the next franchise for an improved gameplay experience :)
    final score 7/10
  9. Dec 15, 2013
    Very underrated series. I love the feeling, setting, sound and characters of Kane & Lynch. Even though the gameplay is not the greatest, it is still worth playing just for those. It is very dark, depressing and the youtube like format of the grainy camera fits perfectly. Imo it is worth buying just for the menu screen! Best menu screens ever!
    Some of the scenes in the game also feel very
    Some of the scenes in the game also feel very unsettling thanks to the music design. Especially a shootout early in the game where police sirens is mixed into the sound and music makes for a very nice, hopeless and unsettling feeling.

I would love for Rockstar to get involved in Kane & Lynch. It would fit their style perfectly. If they can just keep the feeling but polish up the gameplay it could be truly amazing.
  10. Dec 2, 2013
    Ta gra jest fenomenalną strzelanką. Całość jest tak chora, że już chyba bardziej się nie da. Grafika odbiega od najlepszych standardów (całość jest jak gdyby kręcona kamerą VHS z wolnej ręki) ale nie o to tutaj chodzi, bo strzelanina jest zwyczajnie wyborna. Daję tej grze 10 bo oceniam grywalność i guzik mnie obchodzi wszystko to co w tej grze działa źle...
  11. Nov 23, 2013
    Great game !
    Works even on weak PC's even thought it has pretty nice graphics .
    Story is better then on Dead Man and cover system was fixed *Was impossible to take cover normally in Dead Man*
    Actually this part is also funnier .
    Co-op if really fun .

But IO interactive has messed up with Multiplayer part of the game
  12. Oct 14, 2013
    If you don't like this game because of the camera type (Which I like) you clearly haven't visited the settings menu, it can be turned off. Apart from the dodgy camera and the short length, Kane & Lynch 2 doesn't deserve half the abuse it receives. The gritty realistic setting makes the gameplay, missions and characters quite original. It's good to see a game willing to dangle it's feetIf you don't like this game because of the camera type (Which I like) you clearly haven't visited the settings menu, it can be turned off. Apart from the dodgy camera and the short length, Kane & Lynch 2 doesn't deserve half the abuse it receives. The gritty realistic setting makes the gameplay, missions and characters quite original. It's good to see a game willing to dangle it's feet into the unknown instead of copying and pasting other successful games for a cheap buck. Admittedly, this game isn't perfect, but I'd say it's a game worth completing, at least play the game before you shove your head up Angry Joe's ass and label this game as; "ThE wurst game ever lol xd". Expand
  13. Jul 19, 2013
    I can understand the hate for this game, because the gameplay is mediocre at best. But it has a really gritty and catching atmosphere. It shows that once you get into the life of crime, there is no way back. It's very-very dark and depressing, and that's why I think it's really special creation from IO interactive.
  14. Jul 4, 2013
    This game features one of the best engine-rendered establishing sequences ever (the very first 15 seconds of waiting for kane in the shanghai street). Unfortunately it's all downhill from then on... this game is seriously boring and even sometimes mesmerizing color palettes can't salvage the mediocre and BADLY REPETITIVE combat.
  15. Jun 26, 2013
    The standard 3rdPS deal with a dark and nihilistic tone. The shooting is a bit inaccurate at times (especially when using lower tier weapons such as SMGs and some of the weaker Chinese pistols) but it helps add to the feeling of chaos that runs throughout. Enemies come at you in droves and the AI is reminiscent of FEAR, swarming you and generally displaying a lot of aggression (when the AIThe standard 3rdPS deal with a dark and nihilistic tone. The shooting is a bit inaccurate at times (especially when using lower tier weapons such as SMGs and some of the weaker Chinese pistols) but it helps add to the feeling of chaos that runs throughout. Enemies come at you in droves and the AI is reminiscent of FEAR, swarming you and generally displaying a lot of aggression (when the AI doesn't fudge up.) The clunky shakycam can get a bit tiring on the eyes but you can turn it off. Visual design is awesome and the environments are in equal parts rich and dank. The sound is probably the best I've heard in a game, the gunfire is deafening and the timbre changes according to the environment.

This is meat and potatoes action gaming, just killing upon killing upon killing. Whilst the gameplay is not super polished or innovative, it draws you into the world in a way that few games do.

Biggest problems are it's short length (4/5 hours) and the fact that it crashes like there's no tomorrow. It's going cheap on Steam, and at it's current price it is certainly worth your time and a lot cheaper than going to the cinema.
  16. May 1, 2013
    Kane & Lynch 2 is what the first game should have been. I played the first Kane & Lynch all the way to its conclusion and knew what the developers were going for, but they never really hit the high notes with their first effort. Kane & Lynch 2 is completely different in that respect as this game is raw, brutal and very violent...

It still has a host of missed opportunities gameplay wise

It still has a host of missed opportunities gameplay wise regarding controls that could have been tighter; the cover mechanic work but only just and the weapons; while most feel good, there are a few that don't really feel under powered. The game also suffers from a very short story mode that severely hampers the overall product on offer.

The positives do make up for the negatives above in some respect. The story maybe short but what we have is two desperate men fighting their way out of China's criminal underbelly. From the first mission where Lynch needs to 'talk to someone’; the whole scene is turned on its head in seconds. What entails is a desperate struggle for survival for our two main men. Although the quality of dialogue varies it is still nice to hear Kane and Lynch communicate with one another. Lynch, who has deep lying mental problems, can be heard talking to himself more frequently over the course of the game. Kane tells him to pull it together has he knows what a loose cannon he can be but this fuels Lynch even more. Also, when the s**t does hit the fan, the characters sound like they are clearly fuelled by adrenaline when talking... This is a very nice touch and in some fire fights, it adds momentum to the scene. Graphically, this is where the game stands out to me! The handheld video effect is amazing and adds the grit that this story needs for player immersion. When you see naked people or shoot someone in the head, the camera goes blocky just on the 18+ parts. The brutality of the killings is better overall and I was pretty bored with other games that had gratified enemy’s heads exploding up walls. With this kind of game, this sort of graphical execution is great and differentiates it from the pack.

There is other stand out moments in the game but I wanted to just mention Arcade mode and multiplayer. On PC the multiplayer is dead which is a shame has the modes on offer where great and a lot of fun to play. However, if you and your friends have this game, you can do coop through arcade mode and story mode using HAMACHI (program that lets you connect to friends over the internet but tells the game you are playing it through LAN). Arcade mode is fragile alliance which is a great and it will keep you busy for a while. It's a bank heist with 8 other players, AI or friends and you; the mission? To escape with the money but friends can turn on you at any point in the level. It’s nice being on edge all game as an alliance in one round can be forged by helping a team mate out if they are caught in a sticky situation, however; due to the nature of the levels you can sometimes shoot a heist member accidently meaning you are labelled a traitor for the rest of the round. It is a stand out feature but is lacking further development as the 7 levels can be completed in around 5 hours. The only drawback to such a feature is the guns that you unlock as you gain new ranks.

In conclusion it is a package that should have been developed better as a single player game with the multiplayer additions adding weight to the product. Instead, what the game has is a under developed single player and good foundations for multiplayer. Combined it is a game that would be a good pick up from the bargain bin for under a tenner given that the online multiplayer is dead. The single player game is worth a run through twice if you like collecting achievements but a once through is suffice. I do like Kane and Lynch 2 I just wish the single player had a few more chapters and because of this, it gets a good 7/10.
  17. Mar 8, 2013
    Technically it is not satisfying. The control is awkward, and some serious bugs really affect the experience. The length is also a big flaw. If you are very good at shoot, you would complete the entire story in 6 hours. However, I do like this game overall because the style of the graphics is very unique and worth looking. It feels like I am really in China. Of course, I have to tellTechnically it is not satisfying. The control is awkward, and some serious bugs really affect the experience. The length is also a big flaw. If you are very good at shoot, you would complete the entire story in 6 hours. However, I do like this game overall because the style of the graphics is very unique and worth looking. It feels like I am really in China. Of course, I have to tell everyone that now Shanghai is far more beautiful than it looks in the game, the scene is actually more like old Shanghai or other old Chinese cities, but it does remind me of my childhood in China (except the violent part, because my hometown is very peaceful). Expand
  18. Dec 15, 2012
    Terrible, TERRIBLE game. Although graphics are nice and I salute the effort it must have taken to emulate the handy cam, this game is just half baked. The cover system is broken but above all, the aiming system is awful. You can unload clips on an enemy that is 5 feet away and spray your bullets all over without a single hit. However, the enemies have dead aim at 500 feet, killing youTerrible, TERRIBLE game. Although graphics are nice and I salute the effort it must have taken to emulate the handy cam, this game is just half baked. The cover system is broken but above all, the aiming system is awful. You can unload clips on an enemy that is 5 feet away and spray your bullets all over without a single hit. However, the enemies have dead aim at 500 feet, killing you almost instantly and they can take 4-5 bullets in the head without dying. They can also shoot you accurately hitting 90% of their shots while blind shooting from cover. And I played on easy... You survive between 5 and 30 seconds and then restart over and over again until you get so frustrated that you just dump the stupid game. Kane & Lynch? Dead men for sure! Expand
  19. Dec 11, 2012
    Duck Hunt 3D directed by Quentin Tarantino. Gameplay is generic cover-based shooting with bloody screens and stupid AI. Story has great potential but is cut off abruptly with no sequel (thankfully) in sight. Completely average and forgettable.
  20. Nov 19, 2012
    I miss this kind of games, its no about the gameplay , graphics, the amount of missions or the amount of characters or weapons,is to represent the life of its respective theme , this game represents the risks to be a mob and how you lose all the people at you´re enviroment, this game is a nice example of how has to be the story of two poor bastards, not all is
  21. Oct 19, 2012
    This is far superior to the first game, even though I enjoyed that one too. I agree with many of the reviewers who were critical of the grainy film, shaky camera, and less than stellar AI. However, the story line and the non-stop action made up for the shortfall. Both Kane and Lynch are exceptionally gloomy characters, very similar to Max Payne. It's hard to believe that they couldThis is far superior to the first game, even though I enjoyed that one too. I agree with many of the reviewers who were critical of the grainy film, shaky camera, and less than stellar AI. However, the story line and the non-stop action made up for the shortfall. Both Kane and Lynch are exceptionally gloomy characters, very similar to Max Payne. It's hard to believe that they could live through so much gun play. I recommend this game highly because it's suitable for players like me who have limited skills; i.e., the game provides enough of a challenge to be entertaining. Expand
  22. Oct 19, 2012
    I had a look at the demo on Steam,its great fun.I don't know if its worth a full price tag after the reviews I have read its only 3-4 hours long,but if I can get it in the sale i will be buying it,even though there are a few glitches and the cover system isn't the most responsive.I will give it a 7 for pure atmosphere and excitement.What a shame it isn't longer and a bit more polished.
  23. Jul 12, 2012
    This game made me literally nauseous to play, and I have to respect that. I don't think it was the camera that did it so much as the characters. I mean really, most games give you a shining good guy protagonist with no moral ambiguity, and then you kill eleventy-thousand mooks, and in the early days of gaming that was all, and in the modern days of gaming they lampshade it by having theThis game made me literally nauseous to play, and I have to respect that. I don't think it was the camera that did it so much as the characters. I mean really, most games give you a shining good guy protagonist with no moral ambiguity, and then you kill eleventy-thousand mooks, and in the early days of gaming that was all, and in the modern days of gaming they lampshade it by having the villain point out that you killed eleventy-thousand mooks and having the protagonist think about it for all of 10 seconds (this omnipresent throwaway trick is how modern games CREATE MORAL AMBIGUITY and DEMONSTRATE ARTISTIC SENSIBILITY, you see), but with Kane and Lynch you don't get that. You just get two mangy, aggressive **** and a great big mess for them to stumble through, and I like that. There is something fundamentally honest about that even if it isn't "pleasant". Expand
  24. Jun 9, 2012
    I really don't get all the hate for this game. I absolutely loved it. I was very comfortable with the length of the story, I thought it was just right. A story is not better because it is longer, that is just insane. The game is very well optimized for PC and looks great. They nailed the style and atmosphere of Shanghai. Co-op is a lot of fun. Online multiplayer is totally dead onI really don't get all the hate for this game. I absolutely loved it. I was very comfortable with the length of the story, I thought it was just right. A story is not better because it is longer, that is just insane. The game is very well optimized for PC and looks great. They nailed the style and atmosphere of Shanghai. Co-op is a lot of fun. Online multiplayer is totally dead on PC and online co-op crashes sometimes. I wish there were more save points but it's not a huge deal. Expand
  25. Jun 2, 2012
    One of the underrated franchises in my opinion, the sequel improves in terms of the shooting mechanics while drops the bar in storytelling. This time you play as Lynch, and oddly, there's a problem with him: he doesn't have the problems he had in the first part. He used to be a medicated psychopath, falling into killing sprees at times, but now he's calm and even got a chinese girlfriend.One of the underrated franchises in my opinion, the sequel improves in terms of the shooting mechanics while drops the bar in storytelling. This time you play as Lynch, and oddly, there's a problem with him: he doesn't have the problems he had in the first part. He used to be a medicated psychopath, falling into killing sprees at times, but now he's calm and even got a chinese girlfriend. Kane, who arrives to help him in a heist, also lost his gruesome charm: now hairy, bearded and without his nose patch which made his appearance memorable, he doesn't have an impact on the story at all. In the original, they were Dead Men, a Traitor and a Psycho in cool suits, two awesome anti-heroes, and now they're just 2 aging men in the dirty suburbs of Shanghai. The new visual style, mimicking the Youtube-like amateur camera, hides the outdated graphics and looks great, action is gory and fast, but the problem is that the game's no longer story-driven. They even haven't shed almost any light on what happened to Kane's daughter, Jenny. (There's more about that in the official comic tie-in, but why not in the game??) And to make it worse, the second half of the game gets just plain boring, with endless waves of asian mobsters to kill, with even the characters wondering "How many more are there?" Another thing that made me sad was lack of soundtrack. Instead of memorable tunes by Jesper Kyd, it's just got some featureless ambient. Speaking about multiplayer, it has an interesting concept, but lacks players. To sum up, basically it's a mediocre gory shooter with unusual multiplayer modes. I'd give it a 5, but I'm a fan of the series and characters in particular since the first game, so I still enjoyed it, and am hoping for the third part that'd note the mistakes of its predecessors. Besides, IO's now got a brand new engine, so there is hope. Expand
  26. Jun 1, 2012
    If only story could define a game instead of controls. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog days is a mess of crime gaming put in with a shaky camera, bad controls but fun game play and interesting storyline. If you didn't play the original Kane and Lynch, it was about two crooked crime gangsters who are betrayed by their leaders and forced to recover an amount of money for the clan. The first game doesIf only story could define a game instead of controls. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog days is a mess of crime gaming put in with a shaky camera, bad controls but fun game play and interesting storyline. If you didn't play the original Kane and Lynch, it was about two crooked crime gangsters who are betrayed by their leaders and forced to recover an amount of money for the clan. The first game does not land on my positive side as the story was less good written and the controls destroyed every fun aspect of the game. This game instead fixes it's controls but only slightly and many times I find myself slipping up and messing my concentration. Dog Days tells the tale after Dead Men in which now the Schizophrenic psychopath James Seth Lynch now living in the slums of Shanghai with his new lover Xiu. Now working for a criminal named Glazer, Lynch invites his old pal Kane to come to Shanghai and help him with a weapons trade. Things go to hell as the duo accidentally kill the daughter of a corrupt government official and are targeted by many gangsters and crooks. The story is more enjoyable as it reminds you of an old time crime movie. I have to say though as the whole game rather falls short and the ending had me cursing wildly with it's stupid and idiotic cliffhanger. Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days is not a great game and was never expected to be. I can appreciate it's try to be a thrilling action shooter but fails badly but measures up to a short game that will probably take a week to finish. Expand
  27. May 9, 2012
    K&L2 is a third person shooter that takes you to a grim, dark, grimy Shanghai where the the mismatched partners in crime fight for their survival when relation with the Chinese underworld breaks down. It's made for two players and this is where the game shines. The visual style of the game is rather uncommon - you watch from a third person perspective, but the camera movement, film grainK&L2 is a third person shooter that takes you to a grim, dark, grimy Shanghai where the the mismatched partners in crime fight for their survival when relation with the Chinese underworld breaks down. It's made for two players and this is where the game shines. The visual style of the game is rather uncommon - you watch from a third person perspective, but the camera movement, film grain and such are done to give it a feel of watching a movie. While many dislike it, I find that it adds a nice, realistic mood and helps avoid one of the problems of third person shooters: that the same guy is doing the same thing in the corner of the screen for the entire game.

The movie-feel also comes out in the firefights - the characters will yell and scream at each other and it does a lot for the combat. Another good feature here is a developed cover system, that makes two guys shooting at each other look more like an action movie than a bunny hopping idiot-fest. The cover system sometimes gets annoying when the character decides to take cover behind something else than what you expected, but it's fairly rare when you get used to the system.

The story is very grim, fairly realistic and more akin to a movie than a game (there is no Russian uranium, no stereotype middle-eastern or south-American dictators that need American lead or such) and you get the feel that the game is based on the story rather than the story being based on the game. The game is best for two players, and the highest difficulty was a cool challenge for me and the friend I played it with. The game won't last long though, but there is plenty of variation for the relatively short duration - I didn't manage to get tired of any of the things the game wanted me to do, even at second play-through. Definitely worth playing through, but make sure to get hold of a friend.
  28. Vex
    Mar 25, 2012
    There are lots of negative reviews of this game and there's a good reason for that. Simply put, the gameplay mechanics are abysmal. Cover system is broken most of the time, enemies can hit you from extreme distances but you won't be able to hit them back unless you get real close most of the time. Weapons feel like cheap toys and the combat itself is extremely annoying. The games throwsThere are lots of negative reviews of this game and there's a good reason for that. Simply put, the gameplay mechanics are abysmal. Cover system is broken most of the time, enemies can hit you from extreme distances but you won't be able to hit them back unless you get real close most of the time. Weapons feel like cheap toys and the combat itself is extremely annoying. The games throws dozens of waves of enemies at you throughout different levels and it gets old real fast. Simply put, as a cover shooter, this game is fundamentally broken and doesn't deserve to be on the store shelves.

Onto the more positive sides of the game: The atmosphere is quite amazing and Shanghai feels realistic and alive. Shaky camera effect coupled with bright neon lights of an Asian city make for a really amazing experience and it often feels like you're watching a Youtube documentary rather than playing a video game. The game is quite gory, the characters are extremely believable and that makes for a very realistic experience. If you're into crime thrillers, you're likely to like this part.

That said, it's a shame that boring gameplay and broken mechanics ruin the massive potential of this game. This game is truly innovative in many aspects and it's a shame that developers didn't fully utilize that potential to create something amazing, instead of creating a 3rd rate bland cover shooter (and a broken one at that).

Even though the game is pretty bad, if the atmosphere and character development are your cup of tea, it's probably worth sitting through. I personally uninstalled it after a couple of hours and couldn't bring myself to finish it, which - again - is a real shame because the game had so much potential. I got it for $3 on a Steam sale and it's not worth paying much more than that.
  29. Mar 22, 2012
    it's hard to believe there are so many idiots out there who just can't figure this game out. don't believe the fools who have given this game poor reviews because it is pretty much great in every way. the artwork is beautiful, the graphics are fantastic (though admittedly i don't really enjoy the look of the shaky-cam or the full screen effects but it is easy enough to turn both thoseit's hard to believe there are so many idiots out there who just can't figure this game out. don't believe the fools who have given this game poor reviews because it is pretty much great in every way. the artwork is beautiful, the graphics are fantastic (though admittedly i don't really enjoy the look of the shaky-cam or the full screen effects but it is easy enough to turn both those things off). the sound design is among the best i've heard in any video game ever. the game-play is fast-paced, target-oriented-shooting, hit detection is spot on and so is the control scheme, i can be about as agile in this game with keyboard and mouse as i am in any first person shooter. also contrary to what some of these morons will try to tell you, the cover system works perfectly fine, it's exactly like rainbow six. the two-man co-op experience is awesome and works on the internet as well as the lan and the multi-player match is the first innovative addition to online shooting matches that i've seen since the invention of the ctf game mode, it's a shame that people are too stupid to take the time to learn how to play it. the storyline is gritty and the characters are all very easy to hate which makes them real. which also makes me see why they did this game in the third person, because you really don't want to put yourself in these guys' shoes and i wouldn't think most people would want their kids getting too into this role either, kane and lynch are **** people. i would even go so far as to say that this game is not suitable for people under 16 or 17, the whole point and concept of this game is rated R for sure. this is also the only 3rd person game that i've really been able to enjoy because it is that well executed and i am eagerly anticipating the next game in this series! the only shortcoming i can think of in this game is that the interface for pc is a bit kludgey, notwithstanding that, i like everything about it. this game goes on greatly discounted sales, frequently throughout the year and that's how i came to pick it up myself but if i had only known i would have surely paid full price for it on launch day. get this game immediately, on sale or not! Expand
  30. Mar 3, 2012
    This is the best K&L game, I donno y ppl didn't like it... I was totally happy with the "real-movie-made-on-phonecam" feature, it adds the game more realism, and also - the graphics was cool enough and so on =)

1. Dec 25, 2010
    A massive upgrade on the first game, but don't blame us if you get a bit tired of shooting people in the face. [Issue#244, p.106]
  2. The best advice i can give is to trust your own instincts: even after reading this, if the concept and setting still appeal to you, definitely give it a chance. Just don't expect to feel the same way when it's over.
  3. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is an interesting beast because it really shouldn't exist. Outside of a unique art style it brings nothing new to the genre and does little to improve over the original game, which I might add, was far from a good game.