Keepsake PC

6.9

1. VladP.
    Apr 11, 2006
    Wonderful, beautiful, very beautiful. The music is lovely, the story is adorable. Now that's what I call a school of magic! This is the type of game that you never want to end. You just want it to go on and on.
  2. CalebC.
    May 16, 2006
    Beautiful graphics and music, excellent puzzles (and hint system), engaging storyline and the voice acting (NA version) is just fine, in spite of what you may have read to the contrary. A thumbs up and a hearty recommendation to all lovers of the Adventure game genre.
  3. MaraM.
    Dec 14, 2007
    This game has beautiful graphics, storyline, and I can't believe it's been so under-rated. In this day and age when games are so violent, this one is beautiful, has a good meaning, and is magical. I put this game up there with "The Longest Journey" and "Syberia"....truly beautiful, and fun to play, and the characters are fun and lively, the story enthralling. The artwork is so This game has beautiful graphics, storyline, and I can't believe it's been so under-rated. In this day and age when games are so violent, this one is beautiful, has a good meaning, and is magical. I put this game up there with "The Longest Journey" and "Syberia"....truly beautiful, and fun to play, and the characters are fun and lively, the story enthralling. The artwork is so intricately detailed, and the fun is finding things and solving the puzzles. I loved traversing across the different levels of the "castle".....Truly an awesome game. Expand

1. A refreshing newcomer in the world of adventure gaming.
  2. There are other minor niggles, but none should detract from the surprisingly entertaining experience that Keepsake offers.
  3. For those of you who are fans of sitting down and getting wrapped up with a decent puzzler that will keep you entertained and guessing, this is one worth giving a run.