7.6

1. AlecB.
    Jun 20, 2006
    this game had the best graphics compared with other games in its time.i can only give it a ten becauseof when it came out.compare to games now it might not be the best,but its still very good.
  2. FrankB.
    Aug 22, 2005
    Its an awesome game, although some people say its built around characters, well no its not. its built around evenly, and the graphics are good, same with sound. The save is good how it is, cuse how on the first KUF you can save after or on the map thats how a good strategy game should be. KUF doesn't come close to coping the so called "Warcraft II"' and 'Diablo." In WC2 and Its an awesome game, although some people say its built around characters, well no its not. its built around evenly, and the graphics are good, same with sound. The save is good how it is, cuse how on the first KUF you can save after or on the map thats how a good strategy game should be. KUF doesn't come close to coping the so called "Warcraft II"' and 'Diablo." In WC2 and diablo u do not control a company of units, and in those game u dont choose your jobs for your soldiers.The plains are 3d not 2d, sorry to bust your bubble...Plus it does not have a lack of AI, if you want to talk about a lack of AI, try Starcraft. Expand
  3. JulioB.
    Nov 2, 2001
    I love this game and its difficulty its my challenge. And the patches are making this game better. Soon it will be amazing with the in game save and lots of more features.
  4. TonyL.
    Oct 9, 2001
    Pretty cool, I love the dificulty of the game.
  5. MarkR.
    Jun 28, 2001
    Yes, the in game save is still not ready (soon we're told), but despite this I loved this game. Good graphics and great game play...

I could criticize KUF for an overall lack of spirit, but beyond this nebulous quality, there are some real concrete problems with the game. First and foremost, the game is too hard.
  2. Although fun for a few levels, the problems in this game quickly build up to the point where they bury any fun you might have been having with a mountain of frustration.
  3. The poor AI and lack of an in-game save option makes the single player campaigns frustrating and unrewarding, and the role-playing elements don't quite work as well as they perhaps should.