8.7

1. Mar 17, 2011
    Most underrated game I have ever played. Turn-based strategy RPG at its finest. If you are a fan of the HOMM series this game will blow you away. Be warned that it can be a rather difficult game, but that simply makes it all the more rewarding. Combat is very smooth and balanced. Many improvements from The Legend, but many of my favourite features were also removed.
  2. May 29, 2012
    I enjoyed this game. It was fun, and as long as you don't Kite enemies (self discipline), there is not much I'd knock about this game for what it was trying to do. It's a great time killer, pleasant graphics. I really enjoyed it. Late game I got a little over-powered, but I like that feeling. The only detractor I can think of is you can encounter fairly tough guys early on, but you get toI enjoyed this game. It was fun, and as long as you don't Kite enemies (self discipline), there is not much I'd knock about this game for what it was trying to do. It's a great time killer, pleasant graphics. I really enjoyed it. Late game I got a little over-powered, but I like that feeling. The only detractor I can think of is you can encounter fairly tough guys early on, but you get to deal with them later. Also if you play like an idiot you can mess up your game and may have to start again. Overall I really liked this game Expand
  3. Jun 23, 2014
    As a die hard fan of Heroes 3 I was always looking for a similar type of games and I found the King's Bounty series. Before, I played the campaigns of Heroes 3 data discs (the ones in the original games are boring and not worth it) every year, again and again, but I will play them much less now, as Kings Bounty is superior for me.

If you can sacrifice the caste building and resource

If you can sacrifice the caste building and resource collecting from HOMAM games in exchange for WASTELY SUPERIOR tactical battles with a lot of challenge, King's Bounty games are what you are looking for.

Of the KB series, Armored Princess is the best one available.
  4. Jul 30, 2014
    one of the best games to come out in this genre to date. Immersive game play, long hours of game play, very re-playable with the randomly generated enemies and treasures. I think this game really added to the the second installment (The legend). the graphics are beautiful and some are hand drawn which gives it that awesome feel. and for those who say this game is hard I don't know what toone of the best games to come out in this genre to date. Immersive game play, long hours of game play, very re-playable with the randomly generated enemies and treasures. I think this game really added to the the second installment (The legend). the graphics are beautiful and some are hand drawn which gives it that awesome feel. and for those who say this game is hard I don't know what to do, you probably should read the manual, because not all games are murder simulators (COD,BF, ETC.....) Expand

1. The Armored Princess is only a quarter shorter than the original game. How long ago have you played a stand-alone expansion that takes 30 hours to beat it at a normal difficulty?
  2. If you're going to play a King's Bounty game for the first time, make it The Legend - and I'd say that whether or not it was available so cheaply. If you're all done with that and crave more, then Armored Princess will not do you wrong.
  3. King's Bounty The Armored Princess is a great game. It's a wonderful add-on to the original game, and offers few, but interesting new features.