5.8

1. Oct 25, 2013
    Its one of the best games that i have ever played. But it needs a MP and some more levels. I would give it a chance its a great game for IOS and Steam but is better on IOS just saying
  2. Nov 27, 2013
    I don't get the low reviews of this game, yeah you can make micro transactions, but there is no reason to as you can simply farm the gold off monsters.
    There is a lot of cool ideas in this game, the ability to pick your battles, add varied classes and players, the enhancements you can make to the room that add bonuses. The story is a bit weak, which is to bad, but I've had a lot of fun playing nonetheless.
  3. Jun 25, 2013
    I was very sceptic about another "modern old-school" project at first but after a couple of minutes I found myself completely absorbed into the game! Funny dialogues, colourful characters and the simplicity of a game make up a very interesting experience as a whole. Only thing I could complain about is the music, it gets repetitive after some time, other than that I consider Knights of PenI was very sceptic about another "modern old-school" project at first but after a couple of minutes I found myself completely absorbed into the game! Funny dialogues, colourful characters and the simplicity of a game make up a very interesting experience as a whole. Only thing I could complain about is the music, it gets repetitive after some time, other than that I consider Knights of Pen & Paper to be an excellent adventure for long hours. Expand
  4. Apr 17, 2014
    It's really addictive. I don't get why people complain about "microtransactions". You can buy everything in the game with ingame-money. You can level up a lot with a butt-load of different characters. It has a good humour and has really good adventurous old school game-feeling to it.
    It's a pretty good game for your buck. Especially if you are into P&P or RPGs. Check it out.

1. Oct 19, 2014
    Knights of Pen and Paper is a sweet little throwback to the days of pen and paper gaming, but its simple approach may not be enough to entice every RPGamer. Yes, the combat is simplistic, but it's fast and easy to roll with.
  2. Aug 28, 2013
    A well-executed joyful game with entertaining battle system and ton of humour. However, it's "just" about those entertaining battles. Therefore, the biggest alarm here is its stereotype.
  3. Aug 2, 2013
    Works better in small doses on touchscreen. After a couple of hours on PC it becomes repetitive and boring. [CD-Action 09/2013, p.69]