Konung 2 PC

6.8

1. ElizabethR.
    Mar 21, 2005
    This game is slow, but then, not all games have to be fast to be good. I like it. It grows on you. It is a little irritating in that you seem to get to a certain point and then have nothing left to do, no where else to go. I know I apparently need to talk to someone but I thought I'd talked to everyone in every place! I'm looking for a map or walkthrough to find out what This game is slow, but then, not all games have to be fast to be good. I like it. It grows on you. It is a little irritating in that you seem to get to a certain point and then have nothing left to do, no where else to go. I know I apparently need to talk to someone but I thought I'd talked to everyone in every place! I'm looking for a map or walkthrough to find out what I'm missing. And yes, your caharacters get killed easily in the beginning and so do all your cohorts. I finally had to hex edit just to get started! But even with all this, the game is fun. Expand
  2. Archie
    Jun 28, 2005
    Dificult to survive at beginning.
  3. KeithC.
    Aug 29, 2006
    Very slow game. Have to wait at least 3 people in your group before you could start attacking monsters (those levels much lower than you) and 'waste' your healig potions away. During the mid gameplay, you will already be looding with golds from village tributes that you would be making any detours just to collect them. Reason due to there is nothing much to buy. Weapons / Amours Very slow game. Have to wait at least 3 people in your group before you could start attacking monsters (those levels much lower than you) and 'waste' your healig potions away. During the mid gameplay, you will already be looding with golds from village tributes that you would be making any detours just to collect them. Reason due to there is nothing much to buy. Weapons / Amours & miscel stuffs are the same everywhere (except for the little attributes it might comes with the item). This is quite a letdown. I suggest players to buy potions and mix to get wisdom potion for leveling. This is much faster than killing monsters (except poisonous ones as you need their poison sting for potion making). Good times comes when you have more than 5 people in your group. You can swarm back at the enemy now for revenge and travelling on the map will be "less dangerous". Expand

1. Reminds me of a budget minded "Dungeon Siege," a game I liked very much. It lacks the depth and the beauty DS has but remember it only has a MSRP of about 20 bucks. It also lacks any MP capability so everything will be solo or using AI companions.
  2. So don’t be fooled into thinking that Konung 2 might be worthwhile to purchase since it’s only $20. I got it for free, and I hated it. If you’re interested in this type of game, then I’d recommend "Prince of Qin" instead.
  3. The developers are obviously fans of the tough-as-nails older PC RPGs and were trying to emulate that experience here, but their obvious inexperience with development has created a glitchy, cookie-cutter type of game that does not belong on anybody's hard drive.