KumaWar PC

6.8

1. DonnieBrasco
    Apr 22, 2004
    How come the developer's don't realize the utter disgustingness of this whole idea? Making money upon having REAL people killed in REAL life? The main idea is to have LESS war and shooting events in the world, and you already have this kid expecting MORE war content than Iraq!!! Get to your senses, what you're doing is BAD by essence!!!
  2. TimD.
    Apr 8, 2004
    I felt this was a realistic look at modern war and am expecting much from it in the future. I hope to see more than Iraq.
  3. AlexisJ.
    Aug 24, 2004
    Great concept. an interactive way to experience the war. I learned more via the intel and game play than watching the news. game play was fun and fast. I liked it more than Ghost Recon for fast play and teams.
  4. IdunnaK.
    Apr 2, 2006
    For all the old and tired graphics, physics and AI, it's not too bad. The fact that there are two new missions a month and it's now free makes it worth while.
  5. CGP
    Aug 20, 2010
    I think what the "critics" fail to realize is that Kuma makes completely free games, every week. So fine, maybe the graphics aren't like the developer's games that take 2 years to develop and 200+ teams, but they are still fun shooter games with real representations of what is going on in the world.

I personally love their stuff, and over the years the graphics have gotten a lot better.
  6. Aug 20, 2010
    great graphics, feels like i am really there. quick download speeds and new real life missions. PLUS its FREE! doesnt get much better than that! I'm looking to start a clan and get a big game goin...whos in?

1. Between all the tedious downloads, sorry gameplay, and weak audio and visuals, KumaWar simply can't compete.
    They've done a fantastic job of providing a six-course meal of pre-game data, but once you actually get down to business, it plays like a budget game good for little more than killing some time.
  3. There may be some benefit to the exclusivity that will result from the pricing.