6.8

1. TimD.
    Apr 8, 2004
    I felt this was a realistic look at modern war and am expecting much from it in the future. I hope to see more than Iraq.
  2. AlexisJ.
    Aug 24, 2004
    Great concept. an interactive way to experience the war. I learned more via the intel and game play than watching the news. game play was fun and fast. I liked it more than Ghost Recon for fast play and teams.
  3. CGP
    Aug 20, 2010
    I think what the "critics" fail to realize is that Kuma makes completely free games, every week. So fine, maybe the graphics aren't like the developer's games that take 2 years to develop and 200+ teams, but they are still fun shooter games with real representations of what is going on in the world.

I personally love their stuff, and over the years the graphics have gotten a lot better.
  4. Aug 20, 2010
    great graphics, feels like i am really there. quick download speeds and new real life missions. PLUS its FREE! doesnt get much better than that! I'm looking to start a clan and get a big game goin...whos in?

1. Between all the tedious downloads, sorry gameplay, and weak audio and visuals, KumaWar simply can't compete.
    They've done a fantastic job of providing a six-course meal of pre-game data, but once you actually get down to business, it plays like a budget game good for little more than killing some time.
  3. There may be some benefit to the exclusivity that will result from the pricing.