7.1

1. Mar 23, 2013
    Fabulous fighting. Pleasant graphics and animation, spectacular attacks, as in the Japanese Chinese films. Different enemies, there is a technique against them. Somewhere must work hard to pass the level. And it's all cool.
  2. Dec 3, 2012
    I have to say fxxk to this chinese-developed game although im a chinese.A game should enjoy people and sure it should be played by most players well.Its hard altough to me-a fun to arcade battle games.I admit that my strength is not good but even i set the level to easy i endure die and die.I'm a gamer just like to play all by myself and i almost never see the guides from others.It makesI have to say fxxk to this chinese-developed game although im a chinese.A game should enjoy people and sure it should be played by most players well.Its hard altough to me-a fun to arcade battle games.I admit that my strength is not good but even i set the level to easy i endure die and die.I'm a gamer just like to play all by myself and i almost never see the guides from others.It makes me crazy.
    And,THERE IS NO CHINESE LANGUAGE ON STEAM AS A GAME FROM CHINESE!
  3. Nov 24, 2012
    An interesting and enjoyable combat system. Certainly an interesting idea for a game. Coop, and generally really cool fight. It is a pity, however, that the idea is not exhausted by the end. Graphics can not play a large role in the game, but here it really hurts. For this game after a long time starts to get bored and most importantly it is terribly difficult. The idea could beAn interesting and enjoyable combat system. Certainly an interesting idea for a game. Coop, and generally really cool fight. It is a pity, however, that the idea is not exhausted by the end. Graphics can not play a large role in the game, but here it really hurts. For this game after a long time starts to get bored and most importantly it is terribly difficult. The idea could be interesting, however, can not be used is totally a shame. My Rating - 6/10 Expand
  4. Oct 16, 2012
    One of the reviewers here compared beating difficult games to climbing Mt. Everest. That's an excellent comparison. Kung Fu Strike is like climbing Mt. Everest with your legs tied together. The game's difficulty is unreasonable, even on the easiest setting. The poorly coded, uncontrollable camera makes evasion not simply a task of dodging the enemy, but predicting future as well, since theOne of the reviewers here compared beating difficult games to climbing Mt. Everest. That's an excellent comparison. Kung Fu Strike is like climbing Mt. Everest with your legs tied together. The game's difficulty is unreasonable, even on the easiest setting. The poorly coded, uncontrollable camera makes evasion not simply a task of dodging the enemy, but predicting future as well, since the direction you were holding at one point may at any time switch to make your character move in the opposite direction. Unintuitive, complex controls which cannot be remapped show how badly thought out and constructed this game was. They don't even tell you how to do every move! Really, this game could have been fun for people besides sado-masochists if they had just made easy mode easier and given us an option to use a fixed camera. Instead, it's really more of a chore than a game. Expand
  5. Oct 14, 2012
    Don't listen to these poor critics websites, they are all about fanservice of the blockbuster and "Game of the Year" candidates. This is a challenging yet simplistic and adrenaline-fueling game, something to keep you entertained for hours. Also, not for the average gamer, the final boss battle is nearly impossible.

1. Nov 16, 2012
    Aesthetics aside, there's a certain level of patience and stubborn belligerence that will probably be needed to best Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise, even on Easy difficulty. The target audience, those that love old school brawlers, would probably be happiest here, but the sharp difficulty will certainly turn off anyone looking for a casual affair.
  2. Sep 11, 2012
    Kung Fu Strike actually surprised me. The game is just pure fun. The crazy combos you can pull off by only holding a button are always fun to see, and the simplistic nature of the game play makes it easy for anyone to pick up and play. You may have a struggle in the later levels of the game, but co-op will make that easier for you. All for ten bucks, I'd suggest giving it a shot. It's a fun little beat 'em up with a lot of heart.
  3. Aug 29, 2012
    If you're one of those flagellants that see games not as an entertainment but rather as a challenge and a test of character, this simple fighting game will abuse you just the way you enjoy. [10/2012, p.78]