8.5

1. Mar 24, 2011
    Overall, it's very smooth, the gameplay is really fun and fast-paced and it does indeed have a Team Fotressy feel to it. It's is online multi-player only, though it does offer an online co-op option to play against bots with your friends. Lead and Gold is a very well made game that shows the Fat Shark devs have real potential. The real test will be how they support it being that it is online only. Fingers are firmly crossed. Collapse
  2. Nov 7, 2010
    Just got this on sale recently from Steam, I went in with fairly low expectations expecting the same old team based gameplay with western inspire Graphics. Wow I could not have been more wrong. The gameplay hooked me immediately and the classes are varied enough that you pick and choose what you are playing as with the ebb and flow of games. Of Particular enjoyment are the Robbery games which have 2 interesting phases to them. The gaphics, sound & music fit the bill perfectly and the maps are very well thought out and fun with lots of alternate routes and obvious choke points.

Definitely worth checking out.
  3. Jan 3, 2011
    Very good game and graphics are great for a $10 game. There are hours of fun loaded into the game and I think any one a fan of western games and 3rd person games would love this online 3rd person shooter. And for anyone who doesn't like online can go play in practice mode with bots and play there. This overall is a great game with good potential. I suggest it!
  4. Mar 26, 2011
    This game has changed drastically since day one, I would really disregard the critic reviews and check it out yourself. Free weekend march/25/26/27 - 2011

Other than that, its wild west tf2, fun to play with your friends, not really any major complaints. Dedicated servers now, and DLC.. What more could you ask for only .. 9.99 (2.50 on LnG free weekends)
    Four pack 30 bucks (7.50 on LnG
    free weekends)

Check steam.
  5. Apr 6, 2012
    This game is great, and I fail to see why the community is absent. When I got this title originally, it still had a community left, and it was an incredibly fun time! This is one of, if not the, best third person shooters I have ever played.
  6. Mar 24, 2011

1. Cowboys, sixshooters and nice multiplayer action. It's hard not to like Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. Save from some annoying spawn points, this is great multiplayer fun with charming graphics, a lot of content and many different game modes. A highly recommended download for everyone.
  2. The class-based gunplay between teams of dusty scavengers is fast and dirty, but there’s a sense of strategy that rewards slowing things down a beat and keeping an eye on your fellow cowboys.
  3. A nice multiplayer shooter that borrows rigorously from genre staples, but doesn't really add anything new besides the western theme. Can't beat the price, though.