League of Legends PC

5.5

1. May 7, 2017
    When I first picked up this game, I really set the bar high for this game. When I first started to play, I think that this game really lived up to the hype. It really made me feel some type of connection with the other people I was playing with. It sort of feels like a drug and really gets me going and it just feels very addictive. I can't stop playing this game and some people may haveWhen I first picked up this game, I really set the bar high for this game. When I first started to play, I think that this game really lived up to the hype. It really made me feel some type of connection with the other people I was playing with. It sort of feels like a drug and really gets me going and it just feels very addictive. I can't stop playing this game and some people may have mixed feelings about this game but I really think that more and more people should start playing it and should try it out. I hope this review with give you an insight on what people really think about League of Legends. GO LEGENDS!#Can't Stop Playing #24/7 #Gamer4Life Expand
  2. Apr 24, 2017
    I just want to point out i have been playing league of legends since season 1 and i have seen this game go threw a lot and a lot of patches and changes and all i can honestly say is even if i get frustrated by the game more often then not I feel its not a bad game by any means. Almost everyone one i know has this game and can run it on almost anything and thats great because i can playI just want to point out i have been playing league of legends since season 1 and i have seen this game go threw a lot and a lot of patches and changes and all i can honestly say is even if i get frustrated by the game more often then not I feel its not a bad game by any means. Almost everyone one i know has this game and can run it on almost anything and thats great because i can play this any time of the day and i always have a friend IRL that is also playing and its the only game i have in my computer that i know almost everyone is playing so its also a great conversation starter. The game can feel repetitive at times and feel like games are just taking way too long but i usually take a small break of like 2 weeks come back and feel so excited to try new builds or champs that i haven't tried or new roles. Expand
  3. Apr 24, 2017
    Y'all **** need to git gud. Can you believe this Greg? These **** **** about how bad they are. Like who the **** are you?

report noob jungler no gank

10/10 IGN
  4. Apr 19, 2017
    I am an avid League of Legends player and been playing since Season 3. League of Legends is fun and challenging. Not only does this game challenge the physical side by using the keyboard and mouse, it challenges the mental aspects as well. Every decision you make in-game will make an impact. League of Legends is a competitive based game that requires both teamwork and individual skill.I am an avid League of Legends player and been playing since Season 3. League of Legends is fun and challenging. Not only does this game challenge the physical side by using the keyboard and mouse, it challenges the mental aspects as well. Every decision you make in-game will make an impact. League of Legends is a competitive based game that requires both teamwork and individual skill. With a ranking system implemented, players are able to compete against others and climb the ranking ladder.

There are over 134 Champions available to play and each champion have unique skills. Players can find and master their preferred playstyle.

Pros and cons.

Pros-
    -100% Free-To-Play
    -Team based gameplay
    -End of Season Ranked Rewards
    -Champion variety
    -Different roles
    -Competitive E-sports and Pro-scene.

Cons
    -Learning curve ( I personally like the learning curve because of its competitive atmosphere. The more you play and learn, the better you become at the game.)
    -Community is not good.
    -Random trolls who ruin the competitive experience.
    -Balance issues

-Riot is starting to cater toward casual players. (Just think of how competitive Bungie's Halo trilogy was. Then out of nowhere Halo: Reach is released and it's pretty casual. Then 343i turned Halo 4 completely into a casual snooze fest. No skill involved.)

For example, Riot decided to make Dragon spawn with random buffs. Also, making plants spawn in random locations throughout the map. (The developer who designed the Plant System and the Jungle changes was a low ranked player trying to make it easier for low skilled players to compete against higher skilled players.)

The game is still competitive, but I think they might be moving toward casual players.

Overall, I think League of legends is incredible. I recommend anyone looking for a competitive free to play PC game.

5. Apr 17, 2017
    The game itself is very fun, though it has a rough start to most new players, once you get the hang of things, the game can be very rewarding with intense matches or hours of enjoyment.
    Although the community isn't the greatest, that shouldn't be mixed with how you review the game or look on the game. The toxicity of the league community is definitely frustrating, although all games have people like that, and like most games league provides a mute button.
    With all the pay to win business, there isn't really much of it. The only things that you could buy are champions or runes, both of which you can get for free without the element of luck, gamers these days don't want to work for better gameplay, they expect to get it from the start, but where's the fun in that.
    The game like all MOBA's has a difficult learning curve, but if you choose to pick up this game, you would enjoy it, as long as you stick with it for a while all of the toxicity will be something you're used to. Don't go off all the reviews, due to DOTA and LOL's community war, some DOTA fans just want to diss League.
  6. Jan 7, 2017
    A lot of champions need nerfs, but the game is very good, with friends, this game becomes greater and the gameplay is very cool! And don't forgot folks, the best is thresh !!!
  7. Dec 22, 2016
    The best MOBA I've played. All of the characters are lovable, and the gameplay is great. It takes a very long time before it gets old. This is definitely a game that you can invest time and money into, I sure have over the past 4 years.
  8. Dec 11, 2016
    Far from perfection, i know, many many funy ways to play the game are simply blocked out by riot for no reason at all, but still, this game i play at least a match every single day for 6 years. That is very hard for any game to achieve.
  9. Dec 5, 2016
    I think now a days is a really nice moba to enjoy, but the game is too long for a lossing match so it not enjoyble lossing a damn competitive game, so i think it must have new maps which game is less in game time, but still the aram map isn´t good at all. all though i think the bad community is kind of myth, just mute the chat, and all fixed. and the leaver buster inst working as it haveI think now a days is a really nice moba to enjoy, but the game is too long for a lossing match so it not enjoyble lossing a damn competitive game, so i think it must have new maps which game is less in game time, but still the aram map isn´t good at all. all though i think the bad community is kind of myth, just mute the chat, and all fixed. and the leaver buster inst working as it have to be working. Expand
  10. Nov 30, 2016
    League of Legends as a game is fun, but its community is trash. Games are meant to be fun and the community doesn't reflect that. There are far too many people who blame others and lash out there frustration on them. It's a game for **** sake enjoy it.
  11. Nov 20, 2016
    Downright amazing game. I find it a bit ridiculous that most of the people giving this game bad ratings are only focusing on one thing: the community. And yeah, since I've played the game for a while I'll admit that the community is not exactly the most welcoming one ever, and yeah it's kinda toxic compared to some other games, but most of the matches that I've been in don't involve anyDownright amazing game. I find it a bit ridiculous that most of the people giving this game bad ratings are only focusing on one thing: the community. And yeah, since I've played the game for a while I'll admit that the community is not exactly the most welcoming one ever, and yeah it's kinda toxic compared to some other games, but most of the matches that I've been in don't involve any arguing or toxicity. Sure, I've seen a few flame wars now and then, but for the most part the players in the match are mellow.

But enough of all that. Of course, you want to know why I am such a big fan of this game. I will enlighten you of that right now.

So League is a MOBA game about tactics, strategy, and cooperation among teammates. The gameplay in a match seems pretty slow at first, but toward the end of the game it gets very intense and fast-paced. Multiplayer matches usually last 30-50 minutes, unless you're in a very high-ranking league.

Now for the champions. "Champion" is just another name for the playable characters you play as in matches. And one of the things I love about League is that they have the biggest, most massive, diverse roster of playable characters to choose from, and what's more, the developers are constantly adding more characters to the roster. As the developers have said before, whatever way you want to get things done, there is a champion out there to go with it. In fact, one of the funnest parts of playing League is just trying out new champions and seeing what awesome abilities they have at their disposal for you to use.

There is a variety of other things I should cover in League, But I'll let you find that out when you start playing.

So overall, League is an amazingly crafted, insanely fun and obsessive masterpiece of a MOBA game, which is currently the most played online game in the entire world and is also completely free to play.
  12. Nov 10, 2016
    very nice game to spend many hours either alone or in company, closely followed by the developers with some updates though sometimes a bit too unbalanced. He recommended for person who likes to play as a team but with a lot of patience
  13. Oct 30, 2016
    I've been playing this game since 2010, and for the first 4 years I avidly played it but now I barely play once a week. I can say for those first few years the game always felt new and engaging, now it sadly doesn't. I think back then I would've rated the game 9 or 10, now as I'm quite worn out on it I would only rate it a 5 or 6. I'm going to settle with an 9 though, for the followingI've been playing this game since 2010, and for the first 4 years I avidly played it but now I barely play once a week. I can say for those first few years the game always felt new and engaging, now it sadly doesn't. I think back then I would've rated the game 9 or 10, now as I'm quite worn out on it I would only rate it a 5 or 6. I'm going to settle with an 9 though, for the following reason:
    Game play: 7
    Replayability: 10
    Balance: 8 (not Dota levels of good, but most all characters are viable at the normal player level)
    Community: Not taken into account as the community never should be, it's not part of the damn game, the game makers didn't plan it!
  14. Sep 29, 2016
    el mejor moba que he jugado hasta ahora, fácil de comprender , gráficos excelente solo superados por HoS , jugabilidad perfecta, divertido y adictivo . aunque pueda que paragon lo logre desplazar aun queda mucho por ver
  15. Sep 23, 2016
    El videojuego Free To Play en el que mas he gastado y gastare dinero xD. Una vez que entras ya no sales y cuando sales vuelves. Solo digo que para que vean lo serio que me lo tomo mi nombre de usuario es: TocateElNavo y con ''v'' porque no sé ,soy medio retrasado xD.
  16. Sep 13, 2016
    Love it or hate it, League of Legends is simply the best competitive MOBA experience in the gaming world with over 100 million active players monthly. This game evolves and adapts, as careful balancing from the developers attempts to ensure the highest level of competition at all levels. The skill cap for this game is high. Players will invest hundreds of hours developing mechanical skillsLove it or hate it, League of Legends is simply the best competitive MOBA experience in the gaming world with over 100 million active players monthly. This game evolves and adapts, as careful balancing from the developers attempts to ensure the highest level of competition at all levels. The skill cap for this game is high. Players will invest hundreds of hours developing mechanical skills and team strategies to win and climb the ranks. Players who aren't up to the challenge usually leave frustrated and bewildered. Players who rise to meet the challenge find riveting gameplay and likely the greatest test of their gaming abilities to date. If you're a true competitive gamer, League is highly recommended. Expand
  17. Sep 10, 2016
    I started to play the game 4 years ago and I haven't stopped playing since. I love this game because it is a complex game that adjusts to your skill level. The one negative about it is the people on the game can sometimes be degrading and some people get bothered by that. But, all in all great game!
  18. Jul 25, 2016
    do not know why but I can not stop playing the best of the best I worth what others think for me the best there moba
    si no les gusta mejor vayan a jugar su overwatch
  19. Jul 19, 2016
    Pros:
    - Always updating, so the game doesn't get old.
    - Good artwork, voice acting and graphics - Good game mechanics and tactics. You can see clearly why good players are good. - Not pay to win. - Skins are nice xd - Ultra rapid fire mode (sometimes, but I think it's a good thing that it's just sometimes) - There's this non-competitive mode that it's actually fun (ARAM), the
    Pros:
    - Always updating, so the game doesn't get old.
    - Good artwork, voice acting and graphics
    - Not pay to win.
    - Skins are nice xd
    - There's this non-competitive mode that it's actually fun (ARAM), the regular mode you just have fun if you win.

Cons:
    - Most of the community is salty as f*ck and arrogant
    - Bad game engine, you could do more things if they updated their game engine but I may be wrong, it's not much of my area.
    - They could update better some things and shouldn't make so many promises (teemo, warwick, yorick, e t c ), just do it man.
  20. Jun 21, 2016
    When you look for a new game to play, you don’t settle for the little games. You play a game that everyone has experienced, talked about, or played. With over twenty-seven million players daily, League Of Legends made by Riot Games is the number one MOBA (Multiple Online Battle Arena) in today’s time. This game suits any gender, race, or, ethnicity. It’s easy to learn, and every singleWhen you look for a new game to play, you don’t settle for the little games. You play a game that everyone has experienced, talked about, or played. With over twenty-seven million players daily, League Of Legends made by Riot Games is the number one MOBA (Multiple Online Battle Arena) in today’s time. This game suits any gender, race, or, ethnicity. It’s easy to learn, and every single game is guaranteed a fun time. Along with all those fantastic attachments, the game is free to play, and virtually any PC or Mac is able to run this beautiful game.

League like most MOBA’S attract to the five versus five gameplay on its main arena Summoner’s Rift. It’s brightly blue colored and designed with three lanes leading up to each-others base. Pick a lane to go and you’ll battle against other players from all over the world with various skill levels and other characters. With the strategically placed bushes you can hide in it and pop out to scare and attack your enemies. There’s also a jungle on each sides of the map for each team. These jungles are filled with NPC (Non–Player Character) monsters in which you can go and farm up gold and get various buffs. There’s always a contemplating feeling to risk going into the enemies jungle and stealing their buffs. The unconscious fears that an enemy lurks just moment’s away makes your pulse race. This strategy, being more useful than killing the entire other team; you can kill their jungle and drain the other team from additional gold. This simple gameplay is fun; strategic and overall it never gets boring no matter how much you think it would.

There are many objectives to this simple MOBA game. You can go destroy the large blue enemy turrets, or you can help increase your characters strengths by getting various dragons that help specific stats to your champion. Or you can slay the big purple worm monster, which is called Baron Nashor. He gives your champion and minions huge buffs in health, damage, and size. The buff makes the game easier to win, but don’t be fooled, if you’re not strong enough to take on Baron Nashor; you will be slain by him.

From Jinx a psychopathic pig tailed rocket loving maniac, or Annie, a frightening little girl who’s a pyromaniac that has various fire abilities; there are 117 characters to play as. These champions, as the League Of Legends community calls them, have so many memorable quotes and bright colors and each character has a personality that you will fall in love with. You will more than likely find a specific character that you will mainly play. These champions can be bought at two to eight dollars a piece, or there’s an option to buy them with in game currency that’s easy to acquire. The more you play, the more points you to get put towards characters. On top of all that, League Of Legends has a rotating champion pool in which every week there are ten free-to-play characters you can choose and try a few matches with. You really get a feel for most if not all the characters through this rotating character pool.

For additional detail, you can buy skins for all the champions. They can get to be a little pricey, but they’re definitely worth it. Some can be as two dollars, while others can range up to be twenty dollars. The pricier the skin the more additional particles, graphics, and spell move changes there are. My “Spirit Guard Udyr” skin changes the entire way he looks and how all of his spells sound, look, and he even has additional voice over quotes. Those skins don’t change your gameplay experience or give your character additional buffs. Once you’re sick of looking at the same old character game after game; you can pick skins from thirty dollars to as low as two dollars a piece. They aren’t required and you can still play the game free of cost by downloading it on Leagueoflegends.com.

Each match lasts thirty to forty minutes, which you may say that’s a long time, but you’re consumed by various objectives, team fights, and just in general playing the game; time flies, before you know it an hour has passed. Matches usually start slow and work their way up to fast paced, action packed, fest of non-stop battles against other champions. For the most hectic of all fights; all players on both teams fight each other all at the same time until the last man stands. The players that live through the team fight will more than likely storm the losers’ base, and take the victory.

What keeps League Of Legends so refreshing is that it is split into seasons, like your favorite TV show, they throw a plot twist in it. Every eight months Riot Games changes almost everything about the game. They change items, the jungle; basically every season you have to re-learn the game and adapt yourself to whatever changes the company has made. It keeps players coming back every season to check what’s new and see what improvements have been made.

Overall, League Of Legends is a fast paced, hectic fest, and I will be playing this game for years to come.
  21. May 21, 2016
    This is my most played/favorite game. It can be a bit frustrating sometimes, but I still enjoy playing it. The pro scene is amazing and I love watching it.
  22. May 1, 2016
    Easily one of my favorite games ever. Basically every 40 minutes being thrown into a competitive game, then refreshing and doing it again is very fun and refreshing.
  23. Apr 26, 2016
    Dropped out of college, ruined my relationship, became extremely antisocial but at the end i did manage to get to diamond, so all in all worth. 10/10.
  24. Apr 17, 2016
    Moba por excelencia, gran cantidad de personajes a elegir, todos con personalidad diferenciada, habilidades muy diferentes y posibilidad de cambiar aspectos mediante la compra de skins.

-Dinamismo del juego bastante bueno por la gran cantidad de combinaciones de personajes y estrategias que puedes emplear. -Gran facilidad para aprender a jugar, con un buen equilibrio entre

-Gran facilidad para aprender a jugar, con un buen equilibrio entre simplicidad y complejidad debido a la gran cantidad de campeones disponibles.

-Partidas frenéticas pero a la vez pueden llegar a ser bastante extensas.

-Como punto negativo el que no haya diferentes mapas para un mismo modo de juego, su sencillez hace que todo tipo de jugadores pueda jugar, por lo que es un arma de doble filo.
    La comunidad en líneas generales es bastante mala debido a que los insultos y ofensas en medio de las partidas, ya sean normales o de clasificación están a la orden del día.
  25. Apr 8, 2016
    I have been playing league for some time now and i love it and i hate it! it a really fun game to play but only when i am playing a group with friends
  26. Mar 4, 2016
    Where to start.

League of Legends offers so many things as a game, both good and bad. The balance isn't always the best in League of Legends. In a multiplayer game, you should win because you are good at the game and not because you were the first to get a strong champion or use an overpowered move. It's not always a big deal, but it can be. If you want to play to compete, League
    Where to start.

League of Legends offers so many things as a game, both good and bad.

If you want to play to compete, League of Legends is good. It is more complex than meets the eye. Some say it is easier to play than Dota, and those people are right. It's easier to play, but I would say, it just as hard to master as the other MOBA games. The game being easy isn't a bad thing. Dota is hard to get into, whereas League of Legends is better for newer players in terms of gameplay.

However, terms of playing with other people, League of Legends is definitely not a friendly game. People who write to you in chat are harsh and rude and don't care about you. There are easy solutions to these problems, instead of just whining about it. You can play with friends. Friends who are chill. Friends that are not **** This improves the game experience immensely. Another thing is using the mute button in game and mute all other players.

Watching League of Legends is boring, I admit. The little details that make a great player the best are very hard to notice. Impressive plays don't always lead to exciting moments in League of Legends, but just a small lead in gold. League of Legends esports is cool, but not that exciting.

The actual client for League of Legends is terrible. It crashes and has a lot of stupid bugs.

Despite some of this, League of Legends is still one of my all time favorite games. The good things in League of Legends heavily outweigh the bad ones.

The gameplay is simply fantastic. When you play the game yourself, it's fast paced, active, and of course a lot of fun. It feels very smooth to play, it's intuitive and it's straight forward. Amazing moments happen when you play League of Legends.

The champions are well designed. They feel unique and cool and there is a champion for everybody. The map, the feeling and the atmosphere in League of Legends is awesome.

It's a game for both the smart and the fast. People who are good at using the keyboard and mouse can win close fights. People who are intelligent and quick thinking can outsmart their opponents.

People who complain about League of Legends are just people who forget to enjoy the great game that it really is.
  27. Feb 5, 2016
    Hello,
    So you want to play LoL, "League of Legends" made by Riot Games? Well I am here to tell you all about my journey in the game and what to expect from this amazing time waster.
    Hello,
    First of all I will start with my experience. I have been playing this game on and off since the release of Vi which is something like from 2013. Who Am I to write a review? Well I was ranked Platinum 1 in season 5 (not a very high rank but good enough for a review I guess) and currently I am platinum 5 in the new season 6. I have played in many seasons and seen a huge amount of metas. The champion pool is diverse, yet the luxurious choice of champions does not matter unless you are in low ELO (aka low rank) or you are a one trick pony. Why u ask? Simple the heuristics of league of legends tell people that X champion with Y build makes him the best/top tier pick. This is where people get the idea of imbalance. Alternatively I don't agree with that but that is off-topic.

Lets start with the community.
    Pros:
    -Great jokes even the old ones like: Graves's cigar
    -Very fast learning community (aka creates new metas in under a weeks time)
    Cons
    -Toxic at many points sometimes for no reason. Tbh its not the games fault but the reliance of teamwork.
    -Will blame others unless you are plat or above.
    -Depending on rank will have different attitudes for example Platinum Elo has very big ego.

Game play.
    Pros
    -Recently very balanced unless the game gets staled and the developers unleash a couple of unfair champions.
    -Very diverse game play choice (you can play from stationary damage dealers to a face roll tank that does not die unless he goes 1v5)
    -Amazingly looking models and skins making you want to buy them
    -High skill cap champion pool including the easier champions like (Yi, Irelia etc.)

Cons.
    -Miss clicks cost games
    -Some champions get no changes for years leaving their player base to rot.
    -Unhealthy kits of champions that can either be mega weak or significantly 'op'.

All in all this game is worth any ones time, especially if you love MOBA's. Teamwork, coordination and individual skill leads all good players to high ranks and if you like these aspects in a game try it out!
    It's been Tomas and I give this game a solid
    8/10.
  28. Jan 6, 2016
    I really did enjoy this game like no other game but unfortunately the game is perfect for you when you just start because you don't care about anything anyone who insults you the server lags the overpriced skins the over powered champions but then league of legends really gets annoying when you are on lvl 30 things change and it isn't as fun as it used to be people judge everything you doI really did enjoy this game like no other game but unfortunately the game is perfect for you when you just start because you don't care about anything anyone who insults you the server lags the overpriced skins the over powered champions but then league of legends really gets annoying when you are on lvl 30 things change and it isn't as fun as it used to be people judge everything you do people critic every single thing you do and you often meet people who troll why do they troll ? No not because its funny because they are annoyed of all the toxic players and troll to get demoted and play with noobs compared to them and i blame the toxic players but toxic players isn't the only problem because the riot employees are laughing at us look the champions that we want to get a nerd instead get stronger.But i still love this game no matter what because its original,fun,easy to learn and you get used to it in 1-2 months.And i find it disappointing to miss such a great opportunity especially with such a good game to get ruined by community so i think only thing for riot to do is to make a new game and put swear,noob,get cancer retard and all of the other toxic sentences,and also if someone has a question about will it run yes it runs very easily Expand
  29. Dec 8, 2015
    Good game, funny, competitive...
    The game its free, and you can spend a lot of hours free, you can pay for skins (only visual upgrades) and for double PI and PX and champs, if you wasn't buy it with PI, you earn PI playing.
    You Must Start Play League of Legends the only bads things about this game are the servers/ragers/Op Items or Champs
  30. Nov 17, 2015
    I got over 16.000 hours of game play and all i can say is:
    it's alright.
    but yeah fun game and all, super addictive ruined my life... can't stop playing..... and yeah 10/10
  31. Nov 9, 2015
    Welcome to the League of Legends user review, featuring me, the reviewer. League of Legends is a Massive Online Battle Arena, or MOBA for short, style game. It is one of the most popular online games in the world hosting a player base of over 27 million every day. I have played League for almost 5 years now. I have logged over 1200 hours onto it, and that does not include the time spentWelcome to the League of Legends user review, featuring me, the reviewer. League of Legends is a Massive Online Battle Arena, or MOBA for short, style game. It is one of the most popular online games in the world hosting a player base of over 27 million every day. I have played League for almost 5 years now. I have logged over 1200 hours onto it, and that does not include the time spent off of my main account. I have 4 accounts, one of which is on the beta server. I read all the patch notes, know all the characters, and all of their abilities. For several hours of every week I take to the fields of justice to decide the fate of Runeterra.
    League of Legends, overall, is a good game. My 8 out of 10 should not be a surprise considering the rampant popularity. To be honest, I only really have two complaints with the game. The first is the system of Match Making Rating, or MMR as it is commonly called. My second is the community.
    MMR is what determines who is on your team and who you are against. This helps to prevent low ranked people from being paired with or against very high ranked people. To this extent it works very well. However, as people climb the ranks it can be a very punishing system. In order to climb in ranked tiers you must win games in order to earn league points, or LP. At 100 LP you earn the chance to move up to the next tier by winning two out of three of the next games. But the amount of LP you earn and lose upon a win or loss is determined by your current MMR and the MMR of your teammates and opponents. Since MMR rises slower than LP, unless you are on a very large win streak, this causes people to earn little LP for a win, but lose a large amount on a loss. In my experience (which isn't even the worst of it), I’ve been winning 16 LP, but losing 24.
    The community is the biggest complaint of the majority of league players. Matt Truong, lower ranked player who has logged over 1000 hours over the course of 3 years under the name solidious101, says, “The toxicity and attitude of certain players creates an inhospitable atmosphere for newer players.” Although, it has greatly improved over time. When I first started playing almost 5 years ago, you couldn't go even one game without a raging flamer, who would probably quit partway through the game. But Riot Games (the producers of League of Legends) began to really crack down on them. They managed to remove most of the ragers in my opinion. Occasionally you’ll still find one, but it is a relatively rare experience compared to five years ago. However, while there are less ragers overall, those that do still exist tend to be pretty toxic.
    Those 2 complaints may be fairly large, but as I said, league is still a good game. First off, it's easy to learn. League of Legends is probably the simplest and most streamlined MOBA style. The entire game can pretty much be summed up in 5 game mechanics: poke, push, team fight, cs, and trade. This reason is commonly cited as to why it is so popular. People see pro players do something and think to themselves, “that's not that hard, I could do that (although most people cannot, thus explain why they are not pro players).” This brings a lot of people onto the game, and keeps them hooked since they are always trying out new things and striving to get better.
    Another big reason for why league is a good game is the length of each match. One match of league is about 35 minutes and no two matches are the same. This yields two things that make for a good game: ease of access and replay value. I tout The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess as my favorite game ever, but I have only played that for about 55-60 hours versus the hundreds I have spent on league. For league, if you have a free 50 minutes or so, you should easily be able to get a game in, but in legend of Zelda you need a solid hour and a half or more if you want to enjoy it. Moreover, every time you play Zelda, it's the same thing. Between having over a hundred characters to choose from, extremely varied item builds, and more players than you could ever play with, you can play league for the rest of your life and never have the same two experiences.
    The most important reason that League of Legends is a good game, however, is that it is a multi-player game. League is played with others and is in a way meant to be played with friends. I, myself, hardly ever play on my own, I almost always am playing with at least one friend. Sunny Kakkad, an intermediate level player who has logged 1100 hours on league over the last 3 years under the name Sunnsenpai19, says “I only ever play with friends, usually [tsukiomi]. I even play ranked with other people, even though that raises the MMR.” When you play with friends the game tends to be taken less seriously and it is more ok to do trolly things which is more fun. The vast majority of the time when I play with my friends, we aren't in the same room, or even building. We just use a third p
  32. Nov 5, 2015
    I love League of Legends and i've been playing it for a while. I dont give it a 10 because the community do not deserve it. Too much rage which is hard to ignore sometimes. Apart from that its amazing what you can do there. So many things to learn and to improve.
  33. Oct 16, 2015
    I've played hundreds of hours of this game and there's always some new nuance to learn and explore, plus it's mad fun to watch. This is the game I come back to when there's nothing good out.
  34. Oct 1, 2015
    Tier 1
    + An excellent introduction before moving on to DotA 2
    + A "diverse" range of "engaging" abilities and "champions"
    ? Kept me "entertained" for several years running, consuming hundreds of hours AND dollars
    - Genuinely terrible yet Stockholm syndrome-inducing pricing and progression model
    - Pls nerf Irelia
  35. Sep 15, 2015
    Game play wise, the game is fun and it doesn't seem overly repetitive despite games been played on the same map. There is over 100 different champions to choose from, and the Free to Play model that Riot games uses ensures that there is no pay-to-win, a common hatred that binds the gaming community. The game has a terrible community, don't get me wrong, but that is the fault of the peopleGame play wise, the game is fun and it doesn't seem overly repetitive despite games been played on the same map. There is over 100 different champions to choose from, and the Free to Play model that Riot games uses ensures that there is no pay-to-win, a common hatred that binds the gaming community. The game has a terrible community, don't get me wrong, but that is the fault of the people playing the game, not that game itself. If you have a group of mates and you really don't want to take the game fully seriously and constantly play competitive, it's really a great experience. Expand
  36. Aug 19, 2015
    e-Sports can't be rated. It's competitive so it shouldn't be compared to traditional games or what we expect from a video-game. Therefore it shouldn't be rated, you don't set a score for traditional sports like football or basketball too, so why would you rate e-Sports titles like this one? This game was never meant to be a single player game or beginner friendly. Unfortunely it is a teame-Sports can't be rated. It's competitive so it shouldn't be compared to traditional games or what we expect from a video-game. Therefore it shouldn't be rated, you don't set a score for traditional sports like football or basketball too, so why would you rate e-Sports titles like this one? This game was never meant to be a single player game or beginner friendly. Unfortunely it is a team based game, which means you either put in hard work, get better, work with your team and love it or you will fail, stagnate, curse your team and hate the game forever. Winning and losing is part of every Sport, but either way only happens with the team. Expand
  37. Aug 13, 2015
    dinâmico, publico alvo diverso, muitas escolhas de personagens, os pontos fortes do jogo q vem crescendo muito, seu maior ponto fraco é que como atrai diversos públicos acaba vindo pessoas toxicas que acabam com o jogo deixando ele estressando
  38. Jul 22, 2015
    Alright. So I have played this game for little over a year now, and after looking at the review I'm just gonna have to point out a few things.

If you have the whole idea of "Grinding" with this game then you are looking at it wrong. The only thing you are "Grinding" for is Creep Score In-Game. IP is rewarded based on how you do and you can unlock more champions this way. I know it takes a long time, but its supposed to. You are not supposed to get all of the champions in 1 year, unless you want to pay. And thats the thing, if all you are doing is "Grinding" then this game isnt for you.

If graphics is all that matters to you then you should go play something else because this game is NOT about graphics, even though they have redone the art design recently its still not the best, but this doesnt affect me, if it affects you, then go play the Witcher 3.

Overall this game is very addictive, and especially with 4 friends, you can all collaborate via skype and its just really really fun. I have spent almost 500 hours with this game and still going.
    Also "Free to play" isnt exactly true, if you know what i mean XD. (Skins m8)
  39. Jul 8, 2015
    What do I have to say about this game, its amazing it just keeps you pulled in you tell yourself one game and I get off, next thing you know you;re playing 5 or more games!
  40. Jun 28, 2015
    Oh my God, why LOL has here more that 800 Negative reviews it's rly good game if someone dont like MOBA style game just dont play it it's so easy guys :D
  41. Jun 23, 2015
    Best game I ever player, I can't go a day without playing league of legends. The large Champion selection gives each players their own choice of which kind of champ they want to play, instead of everyone playing the same ten champs
  42. Jun 5, 2015
    people are so stupid with there reports on this game negative people say this is a bad game / mod there rong
    if you don't play over 20 games before you stop plz don't coment
  43. May 11, 2015
    I've been playing this game for 4 years now... and I've not killed myself like the negative reviews suggest so that's nice.

Yes there are plenty of idiots who play this game and just abuse their team (who I mute if needed) or opposition (who I always have muted, but as you play and improve you will rise above them and they will languish in the lower ranks. And that were this game is

And that were this game is brilliant, playing, improving and adapting and ultimately rising the ranks. I', lucky that I play with a couple of like minded people on a regular basis so I don't have to put up with random stuff as we all know the plan, I'd recommend friending nice players and hooking up with them too.

Personally I think the game is very well balanced, they are always trying to make small adjustments as needed and yes sometimes this makes a character OP, but you always have prematch bans to deal with this... or just learn how to shut them down. And new characters every month or so keeps it interesting and adds new dimensions.

So I'd recommend trying it, playing in a friendly way and muting those who don't. It takes a couple of games to understand the basic strategy, and in my case 4 years or more to try and perfect yours! ;D
  44. Apr 30, 2015
    LOL , is one of these games that you play not because that you like it but because it's a satisfying experience , i like how there's a lot of champions and options , it's very unlikely to play the game twice considering the 10 players of the game , what i hate the most about this game is it's community
    league of legends has the worst community of players any game could get , you just hate talking to most of them and end up muting most of the players of the game that's my only issue with it
    so LOL is one of the games you'd get addicted too that's for sure it's fun and a good experience
  45. Apr 22, 2015
    Amazing ! I just got 3500 RP code for totally FREE ! Come and download code too, its just that simple as doing a few steps to get your code.

>> http://RiotPoint.eu/
  46. Mar 19, 2015
    Alright it's early 2015 and I've not got about 2 years into this game. I've tried other MOBA games including Dota 2, HoN, and a few more. I keep coming back to LoL for a few reasons. One the champions seem the most balanced, with a few RARE exceptions. The community is ton's better than the others. Riot continues to update the game, adding features and testing ideas.

While the

While the gameplay is almost always the same, the opponents differ massively. Yes you lose the gold and levels you earn every game, but if you are decent you have no issue regaining them the next.
  47. Mar 16, 2015
    League of Legends
    League of Legends
    League of Legends is a videogame played on the PC, it is a part of a genre of games called MOBAs (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena). It is popularly known as LoL and it currently holds the title of most widely played video game in the world. It has over twenty seven million active players daily. It is so large that it has even spawned its own slang vocabulary that every player understands. What would compel such a large amount of people to log in and play the same game every day? The answer lies in its simple yet deceptively complex structure of play. One can compare it to a team oriented version of chess. The old saying rings true, easy to learn hard to master.
    The basic concept of the game revolves around ten players divided into two teams of five players each. These two teams engage in a battle to destroy their opponent’s base, referred to as the “Nexus”. The path to said Nexus is defended by magical towers that will try stop you. In order to overcome this your team must work together with their selected characters, called “Champions” in-game to eventually overcome the enemy team and destroy their Nexus. In order to defend itself, each base will automatically send a number of soldiers into battle, these soldiers are referred to as “creeps”. When creeps are killed, champions are awarded with gold and experience. These are two very important resources.
    Gold allows your champion to buy items such as swords, shields and magical potions. Experience on the other hand allows you to “level up” your character which makes him or her stronger and unlocks access to new abilities.
    The main way to play is the multiplayer mode against other people, but there is also a singleplayer mode where you play against the computer’s artificial intelligence. Overall the real excitement comes from besting your human opponents on the battlefield. Before getting into a real battle against other players the game offers a tutorial that focuses on teaching new players the basics which we have already covered. It’s essential to learn these concepts and more before engaging human opponents in the arena.
    The arena in question is called the Summoner’s Rift, it is the main map where the battle takes place. An average battle will run anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes, the perfect length to have a good time with friends and possibly play another, without taking up your entire day. While in a match there are no breaks or pauses so one needs to pay attention for the duration of the match. The only down time provided to you, occurs when your character dies. At that point you are no longer in control and need to wait for a certain amount of time before being allowed to enter the arena again.
    In a typical match you will find a wide variety of champions that all have strengths and weaknesses. One such champion is Fizz, a powerful fish that uses his trident to quickly strike and dash away from a fight. The key to gathering gold and experience lies in killing creeps and enemy champions, while preventing your own champion from dying. A champion is only as strong as the amount of gold and experience he’s managed to collect. This is where League of Legends thrives, the careful balance between player skill and mechanics. Eventually by playing different champions one will learn how to counter and predict enemy map movements.
    League of Legends is what is called a “free to play game” meaning the upfront cost to enjoy it is nothing, however some parts of the game are restricted until you pay, for instance there are 123 champions in the game but you do not have access to all of them for free. They use a rotation system of 10 selected champions offered for free each week allowing you to try them out before making a purchase. If you fall in love with any of them you can turn your real money into what is called “Riot points” (Riot is the name of the developer). If however you wish to acquire a champion without spending actual money, you have the option of only playing the freely available champions while earning “influence points” for each match. Eventually you will gather enough influence points to trade them for champions. After a few hundred matches it is easy to fall into the temptation and open up your wallet to buy Riot points to speed up the process, after all Riot has to get their money from somewhere, especially since they are advertising it as a free game.
    The developer knows a lot about what makes a team oriented game tick. After your first few matches you learn that communication is key. Riot provide an in-game chat for typing out your strategies, but as it can be hard to type in the heat of battle they have also included a set of warning commands that will visually display icons on the map, this way your team can communicate quickly and efficiently as they seek to take objectives. Alternatively you can use a third party voice chat program like Skype. However most players rely on the in-game chat system.
    The visuals of the game are very cartoonish at first glance, this allows the game to run well on less powerful computers which is another reason why so many people play it. Light hearted actions such as visual gags and special dance moves that can be executed mid game highlight the emphasis on friendly fun, yet a highly competitive environment lies beneath the surface.
    As far as stability is concerned, sometimes players will experience delays as they wait to log in to a match, other times they will encounter visual bugs. Overall Riot spend a great deal of time ensuring that their game operates as it should, with little to no down time. Time is money after all!
    League of Legends is not hard to get into, but quite challenging to master. Updates and patches keep the game well balanced, boosting or toning down the power of various items and champions. Sometimes an update will bring a surprise twist to the game mode, slightly changing the game mechanics or introduce a new champion or changes to the map. In this sense the game is constantly evolving and improving.
    As an example, my favorite alteration to the game mechanics was a mode called “Hexakill”: It allows six instead of the standard five champions per team, leading to some chaotic battles. The mode was so successful Riot extended its duration for an additional two weeks. As in the normal mode, the main objective is to destroy the enemy nexus, but now you had the possibility of scoring a hexakill. Getting multiple kills in this game is one of the most gratifying feelings, the game has something like a sports announcer that will yell things such as “GOD LIKE!” when you slaughter your foes in battle.
    While League of Legends could be considered repetitive in that you always have the same objective and always play on the same map, the variety lies in the champion combinations, their items, and the varied skill level of your opponents. It is a very deep and rewarding game of higher strategy typical of the MOBA genre. No match ever plays out the same way, especially if you are playing with friends. The joy comes from mastering your champions, constantly learning new tactics and honing your skills. Most importantly you need to maintain a positive attitude and play as a team to emerge victorious. You will not win every match, but hopefully you will learn something valuable with each loss. Ultimately I feel League of Legends is a great example of a video game that offers countless hours of entertainment and the possibility of socializing with other people from all over the world, showcasing the best of what gaming and global connectivity can be. In closing, I have finally found a game that I love to hate, it can be a massive time sink, but in the end I am happy to have wasted both time and money on this great MOBA.
  48. Feb 7, 2015
    The best most successful game in the MOBA genre. Dominating all others in Esports and players per day it is definitely not a business as you can take it or leave it on the skins and early char unlocks. The support is fantastic and they are constantly evolving the game to keep it relevant and competitive. Any negative comments are from Dota players or people who did not play the game longThe best most successful game in the MOBA genre. Dominating all others in Esports and players per day it is definitely not a business as you can take it or leave it on the skins and early char unlocks. The support is fantastic and they are constantly evolving the game to keep it relevant and competitive. Any negative comments are from Dota players or people who did not play the game long enough to know what they are talking about. They even sponser multiple gaming communities to dish out thousands of RP per day in low end amateur tourneys based on player skill level. RP is their "in game money" for skins. Expand
  49. Feb 1, 2015
    A very good game with many updates . It is my favourite game because I play with my friends and it has many players and items . Also I think it is the best game for the kind of these games .
  50. Jan 29, 2015
    nine because the game is fun and addicting with many strategies you can make and champions have different skill sets. not 10 because they need to solve the lag in the game. ty
  51. Jan 13, 2015
    Buen juego pero sin duda necesitas jugarlo hasta llegar a nivel 30 para ver si te gusta o no no puedes jugarlo 2 semanas y decir no me gusto uno de los mejores juegos que he jugado no es un pay to play en el que necesariamente necesitas comprar algo para ganar los campeones estan muy bien balanceados y aunque aveces unos se desbalancean por las actualizaciones a objetos y nuevos campeonesBuen juego pero sin duda necesitas jugarlo hasta llegar a nivel 30 para ver si te gusta o no no puedes jugarlo 2 semanas y decir no me gusto uno de los mejores juegos que he jugado no es un pay to play en el que necesariamente necesitas comprar algo para ganar los campeones estan muy bien balanceados y aunque aveces unos se desbalancean por las actualizaciones a objetos y nuevos campeones Riot Games da un buen servicio al poner parches cada 2 semanas y asi reparar esos desbalanceos manteniendo el juego con vida Expand
  52. Jan 7, 2015
    League of legends is a game that's all about teamwork and cooperation. communicating with your teammates about when to attack or defend. a fantastic game of strategy and skill. the community however if very unhelpful and they just like to hate. the matches are long and require full attention, but once you win you feel like a champion, once you lose you don't just quit there you figure outLeague of legends is a game that's all about teamwork and cooperation. communicating with your teammates about when to attack or defend. a fantastic game of strategy and skill. the community however if very unhelpful and they just like to hate. the matches are long and require full attention, but once you win you feel like a champion, once you lose you don't just quit there you figure out what you did wrong and you fix it. you learn more by losing then by winning based of what I have seen. Expand
  53. Jan 3, 2015
    This game is an addictive MOBA (multiplier online battle arena) game. It requires a very quick computer as it does take up a bit of space. As well as this your internet connection changes your experience "in game." This game is created by Riot Game and if you encounter a problem all you need to do is contact them. Their support teams are very good and can normally sort you out. This gameThis game is an addictive MOBA (multiplier online battle arena) game. It requires a very quick computer as it does take up a bit of space. As well as this your internet connection changes your experience "in game." This game is created by Riot Game and if you encounter a problem all you need to do is contact them. Their support teams are very good and can normally sort you out. This game also has in"app" purchases - however these are not necessary for unlocking characters.

All in all this game is very good yet highly addictive. It is a must play and I highly recommend it!
  54. Dec 27, 2014
    I play this game now for a long time and it is still the best online games i've ever played, and I'm sure that I will play this game for the next 5 years
  55. Dec 25, 2014
    Great game but after playing 3k hours of DotA LoL seems very easy and casual to me, which is great because its very relaxing. The hate must stop games like Dota, LoL and Smite are amazing when you know what you're doing.
  56. Dec 24, 2014
    This game is battle arena based. This game is like dota in warcraft but with diffrent name, item, and champions. The game is too short but have many improvement.
  57. Dec 21, 2014
    Being the only game i play, also a (team based) PvP and forgivable Free-to-Play approach will easily hook you on hours upon hours. With a massive selection of characters with different abilities and roles, gives you many options. However it has a unforgivable player-base that every game has due to the horrible mentality our society has. Anyway it's worth checking out
  58. Dec 13, 2014
    Let's start this by saying I don't care which game came first, which is ripping off the other and so on. So, do I like LoL? Yes, yes I do. Do I love it? God no. The main reasons for not loving it would be the difficulty to differentiate my attacks from the enemy's while on team fights (note that this happens so often, that I've gotten really used to it. But at first it annoyed the heck outLet's start this by saying I don't care which game came first, which is ripping off the other and so on. So, do I like LoL? Yes, yes I do. Do I love it? God no. The main reasons for not loving it would be the difficulty to differentiate my attacks from the enemy's while on team fights (note that this happens so often, that I've gotten really used to it. But at first it annoyed the heck out of me) and the por variety of gameplay. Also, mayority of the players seem incredibly rude, even by Online Gaming standarts The fact that one can report another player simply because of being a "noob" also annoys me. Nevertheless, I find the game to be fun while playing it with friends (not so much alone. Again, 'cause of the masses). Sure, it can be frustrating at times, but it can also be really rewarding other times. Expand
  59. Dec 10, 2014
    It's a great game , no need to pay to win. Always updates , champions and championships.
    Only thing is paid skins to beautify the champions .
    All F2P games should follow the model of the League of Legends
  60. Dec 9, 2014
    So I have been playing League of Legends for a couple months now and due to my extensive gaming past or just the fact that I have played 600+ games, I have picked up the game relatively quick. I have not played DOTA 2, which is the other MOBA (Mobile Online Battle Arena), but I have played many other online games including first person shooters, real time strategies, and massivelySo I have been playing League of Legends for a couple months now and due to my extensive gaming past or just the fact that I have played 600+ games, I have picked up the game relatively quick. I have not played DOTA 2, which is the other MOBA (Mobile Online Battle Arena), but I have played many other online games including first person shooters, real time strategies, and massively multiplayer online role playing games, and League is by far the most addictive for me.
    I started playing when numerous friends of mine convinced me to, and they taught me all the basics of the game. That was about all they could really help with before I had to find out the rest for myself because the game has so very much to it. At the beginning the basics seem a little overwhelming but once those are learned everything else just becomes improvements, and there are always room for more, which keeps the player playing. Since every game is against new players it is a different experience every time without fail, as opposed to killing the same computer programed boss every game. What mixes well with this is the myriad of champions that League of Legends boasts, which is up to I believe over 100 now. The champions, or playable characters, leave room for something new every game as each one has different abilities and purposes.
    Most of the fun in the game comes from learning all these champions, and if you’re at all like me, the gain of skill is what makes the game addicting. Since every game you can do a little better and better until you’re the one beating up the other guys, and even then you can just play a new champion and do it all over again until you are great with both. The other variations in gameplay is the different positions, in which different champions excel. There are 5 positions and they each do something very different, leaving room for anyone to find one or more that they enjoy. Even with all the focus on individual gameplay, the game comes down to a team game that is fantastic to play with friends, if you can.
    The biggest problem of the game is part of the community that plays. There are people in every game that just play to make everyone else angry and League of Legends is no exception. There are people who will rage in the chat, run around dying making the game easier for the enemies, or just simply quit mid game. With each game played being composed of 10 players, 1 player can completely shift the mood of the game from something friendly and fun to a waist of time. The majority of the time this doesn’t happen, it’s just when it does it can cut the fun into little to nothing.
    League of Legends is in all a very fun game, especially to those that enjoy skill based games against players. I would recommend it to anyone who has some extra time on their hands and wants a longstanding game to play with friends.
  61. Nov 19, 2014
    League of Legends is really what put MOBAs on the map and brought me into it. Its a great team game to play and has a ton of people constantly playing. You play as champions in 5v5 combat against each other. You get to unlock more champions by gaining in game currency and playing more. The community is known though for trolling and the servers do have its blips too. There's 100+ ChampionsLeague of Legends is really what put MOBAs on the map and brought me into it. Its a great team game to play and has a ton of people constantly playing. You play as champions in 5v5 combat against each other. You get to unlock more champions by gaining in game currency and playing more. The community is known though for trolling and the servers do have its blips too. There's 100+ Champions for a variety of gameplay, and 4 different modes while I believe most of it's played on the 5v5 map Summoners Rift. It has a bit of a learning curve if you're new, especially to people with no MOBA experience. It's a free game, and supported by micro-transactions for skins which are pretty cool. The eSports scene in the game is huge and pretty entertaining as well. The main problems with me in League of Legends is that for a team game there's not enough communication options in my opinion, as well the movement doesn't feel super smooth and at some points you can zone out trying to last hit minions. I also think the map for as long as it's been out needs some adjustments. Overall I believe it's an 8 out of 10 in fun to me it's really fun with friends, but alone I don't feel like a big part of a team and communicating isn't so strong. Expand
  62. Nov 15, 2014
    Well community in this game sux, from time to time developers release stupid champions crazy overpowered crazy underpowered some times you lose 30-40 min of your life because some guy will go afk, wants to troll etc. but still I play this game... It is that good. This game has best communicating with community developers they are bit slow in implementing fixes but still they listen theyWell community in this game sux, from time to time developers release stupid champions crazy overpowered crazy underpowered some times you lose 30-40 min of your life because some guy will go afk, wants to troll etc. but still I play this game... It is that good. This game has best communicating with community developers they are bit slow in implementing fixes but still they listen they talk to gamers, it is most addicting game I ever played and I play it knowing I will get afk moron in like next 10-15 games I highly recommend to try this game still you will need to learn a lot of things to get good in it! Expand
  63. Nov 7, 2014
    Been playing ever since the end of about late S2, and i can say that I have enjoyed playing league of legends, a lot. It's addicting, it's complex, it's frustrating... The first year I played league was just such a blur,.. coming from playing wow a bit and fps games, the controls and view was really weird. I barely knew what I was doing for a really long time ( tutorial sucked back then),Been playing ever since the end of about late S2, and i can say that I have enjoyed playing league of legends, a lot. It's addicting, it's complex, it's frustrating... The first year I played league was just such a blur,.. coming from playing wow a bit and fps games, the controls and view was really weird. I barely knew what I was doing for a really long time ( tutorial sucked back then), and on top of that there are some toxic kids that could ruin your whole experience when you just start out.

As i progressed onto ranked, it starting becoming more serious for me to play, and I actually had a better time playing it to be "ranked" into different divisions across your server. The only bad things i've experienced from then on out is just the trolls, afk's, toxic people, but at the moment it's definitely gotten better :D. As you get better at the game in ranked, you start to get way less of those people, luckily.

Plus, Riot games actually does care a lot about shaping the community, which is a big part of league,and does a fair job balancing all the champions, and making the game easily enjoyable when you don't have to put a single dime into playing it.
  64. Nov 4, 2014
    This is one of the best games I've ever played in my entire 30 year gaming life. It's a action/shooter/strategic multiplayer-mixed-genre game. I've played LOL 4 years since it launced 2011. I'm not interested in the rift anymore. but, I still play the abyss somtimes. Again, LOL is the one of the best game for the entire gaming history like WOW, COD4.
  65. Oct 27, 2014
    I've been playing League of Legends for 2 years now and it's the main game I play. Even after 2 years their are so many things I havn't conquered and tried. With 121 champions their is really always something new to try.

The gameplay is really smooth but the map is descent. Currently the map is a bit unfocused and lacks some qualities that enable one to fully concentrate on the gameplay. Since RIOT takes feedback from players a new map is coming soon in season 5, which looks more modern designed compared to other mobas.

The game is really teamwork based and very competitive. Many of my friends play League and it keeps us having fun and enjoy the game even more. The competitive environment in League is immense. Their are many major events in League that inspires you to play League and keeps an interesting conversation with your friends. For instance, this year the Worlds Tournament's last game was held in a Korean Football Stadium, which was sold out and the whole field also packed.

Adding to the love for the game, League of Legends is the most popular MOBA on twitch. If you aren't playing league you are watching someone else play league.

The game is really easy to learn with a friend and very overwhelmed with all the skill shots and high graphic skills flying around during a teamfight. Their is always something going on in the game and you have to keep up with the fast paced gameplay(competitive). League is a fun game once you get used to the mechanics and ingame logics, where then you can exploit on your enemies. Another thing I would like to mention is the community and company works are really cool, you are constantly amazed by storyline videos, amazing highlights, community pop reels, Pro Interviews, and interactive website storylines.

Their is so much to talk about on this game. I'm just going to stop here for now. Just play the game and join the community!
  66. Oct 23, 2014
    This game is an excellent game. If you're interested in getting better perhaps you should check out Challenger Support player Benign Sentinel's stream. He's extremely helpful, knowledgeable and positive with a wide range of characters. Check out his stream at www.twitch.tv/eroticles
  67. Oct 23, 2014
    League is the best free to play MOBA out there. Developer Riot continues to patch, upgrade and surprise their players. A lot of game modes and a constant flow of new characters and skins make this a game to be played for years to come.
  68. Oct 21, 2014
    I've played very close to 1100 hours of this game by now, and that number is only going up. You'll only ever know you enjoy it if you play it and try for yourself. For me, that absurd amount of time should speak for itself.
  69. Oct 13, 2014
    I'm playing this game for 4 years now, starting early season 1 and all I can say is that this is an amazing game with a horrible community, but all you have to do is to find 4 friends to play and mute the other team and this is certainly my most important pvp experience I ever found in an online game.
  70. Oct 13, 2014
    This is a game that really deserves perfect score. Only flaw comes from toxic community, but its not this game fault, that people nowadays are frustrated/plain stupid - nothing developers can do about it. Just mute trolls and report them :)
    Everything else in this game is excellent from great art graphic, excellent ballance, lots of strategy and most of all its addicting and for me its hard to put down - i played it for couple hundreds hours and i still have fun with it. RIOT improves this game constantly, adding new champs, modes, ballance changes etc.
    Its free to play and not pay to win - i strongly recommend You to give it a try. Overall I found my new multiplayer love, like Quake games years ago.
  71. Oct 7, 2014
    Addictive game that you will never get sick of. Always new features added to mix things up, and ranked gaming allows you to strive for something. Highly recommend.
  72. Oct 4, 2014
    Who gives a **** about ratings when it comes to games like DOTA, Smite or WOW. When you look at the bottom rating, you will see that people are **** about the community. They have the rights to do that but, **** people is already a big part of today's LoL community. Look at people **** about everybody an d everything but doing literally nothing in a game. Thing that he or she is too muchWho gives a **** about ratings when it comes to games like DOTA, Smite or WOW. When you look at the bottom rating, you will see that people are **** about the community. They have the rights to do that but, **** people is already a big part of today's LoL community. Look at people **** about everybody an d everything but doing literally nothing in a game. Thing that he or she is too much for a "noob team" like this.

Well, there are nice people too. But most of the time, you don't give a **** about people. You try to play this game right, better, and that's the purpose of it. Winning a game is something, but putting out some great moves, learning your character, or even failing is really fun. You can say the same for probably all moba games, but what makes League that good is its simplicity, and the versatility of the game. Every character has a different mechanics, playstyles, and actually creative ways of using spells unlike dota (sorry Russians). This game will never get repetitive. New champions, playstyles, builds... and new people, new flamers, kids, sociopaths etc.

****ing your life since 2010.
  73. Sep 26, 2014
    I have been playing this game for about one year ant it never bores me. I play all nights with my friends like casuals and we have the most fun! This game may be needing graphics like some say but riot will soon implement a new map, Also the community isn't that bad almost all games are acceptable but the possibilities of having a rager are high. Some people can't control themselves andI have been playing this game for about one year ant it never bores me. I play all nights with my friends like casuals and we have the most fun! This game may be needing graphics like some say but riot will soon implement a new map, Also the community isn't that bad almost all games are acceptable but the possibilities of having a rager are high. Some people can't control themselves and rage but that is not a problem of the game, that's a problem of the human himself .And by the way riot does the most possible to ban the ragers that troll using different methods like leaverbooster for afk or tribunal for negative and players that harass others. The "good" half of the community is very active in reddit and is helping riot finding bugs or they are giving requests and ideas that could improve the game. Finally i think this game will have a lot more years of activity and will be updating frequently with new gamemodes and champions every month or every 2 months. Expand
  74. Sep 9, 2014
    League of Legends has been the most popular MOBA game for the past four or five years. I don't really need to praise it.
    It does have some issues. The main one being that new players don't have access to a large champion pool or runes that veterans might have.
  75. Sep 9, 2014
    The most popular MOBA of all time, hell, most popular game of all time. Does it live up to its name? You bet it does.

LoL does a lot of things right, and several things wrong. Firstly, it's popular and has a lot of content, and on top of that, it's free to play. It is accessible and has a reasonable business model which encourages a lot of gameplay for the player. The game now

The game now features over 115 heroes that can be customized with mastery "talent" trees and "runes" which let you empower your hero in different ways.

The complexity of the game is just perfect for both casual and competitive players, although most HoN and DOTA players would disagree and bash the game for being "too casual". But in my opinion, Riot really did remove the features that seemed to hinder the fun aspect of MOBA games (eg. denying your creeps).

The game also features unique hero and environment designs, accompanied by great user interface.

The learning curve is still there, and the lack of a good tutorial and explanation of basic gameplay concepts. Also the client that the pre-game lobby runs on is old and buggy, and can really get on the nerves of some people.

I quit LoL a year ago as I have over 1500 hours clocked on it, and it got quite boring and repetitve, and it didn't help that Riot is scared of any major balance changes, and if they do them, they nerf instead of buffing, which gradually makes the game sillier and more boring to play in my opinion.

In my opinion, LoL is the best "all-round" MOBA experience, featuring complex gameplay and strategies without flooding the player with mechanics that hinder the core fun MOBA experience. The lack of tutorial and good lobby client is definitely a con until it's fixed.
  76. Sep 9, 2014
    I started playing League Of Legends during the season 1, and I'm quite happy to see how did this game changed.

To give you some numeric datas, there are more than 7,5millions players playing simultaneously in 2014, which is really higher than in 2013 (5millions), and it's the same for 2012 (3millions). Those datas can clearly show that the total of active League of Legends players has

Those datas can clearly show that the total of active League of Legends players has increased a lot in less than 2 years, which means that there're more kids, but also more serious players. So that's normal if you don't find the mates of your dreams every game today.

Furthermore, League of Legends is a VIDEO GAME, it's useless to take it too seriously, you're not going to enjoy your time passed playing, so you still can change your mind. (I'm talking for the majority of the people criticizing the game without getting their own opinion).

About the content of the game, I won't criticize the price of skins, champions, runes, etc. Riot is a lucrative company. They're free to take the decision they want.
    If you are a normal player, you're going to take several months, maybe years to understand how League of Legends works. The classic MetaGame changes every year, the "Op Champions" change almost every month too. It's almost impossible to get a perfect equality between every champions, Riot is working on it. Indeed, almost every week, patches are realised to correct this gap.

The maps we're playing in are re worked (principally the Summoner's Rift at the moment), the visual effects are not bad at all for a moba.

I guess you understood my opinion. Even if the community of League of Legends is a vicious circle ("You're a typical league of legends player, you don't respect the current meta in normal game, your champion is useless, report you"), I'm sure that people will be able one day to think by themselves and that they'll realize that they play to a VIDEO GAME.

To resume myself :
    - I'm sure ththe community will grow up
    -A lot of content in game, a bit repetitive, but the community finds some ways to do different gameplay (Teemo Ball, Ultimate Bravery, etc...).
    - A large pool of champions you can play, which offers an strategic aspect to the game.
    - Connexion issues for many people (maybe hard to host more and more people everyday).

That's all for my critic, I probably forgot to mention many details, it's not that easy to clearly explain yourself in English when you're French haha.

So, have fun everyone

NunuDivertis / Capitaine Lama
  77. Sep 4, 2014
    I may sound like a fanboy, but all the haters have no idea what they are saying.

"Fix EUW! Fix EUW! Fix EUW!" Shut up. The servers are down like 3 times a year, for maybe an hour. atleast for me. "The Game lags too much! Riot cant fix their servers! It's not lagging for me. You probably just play on a Toaster. "This is a P2W!" How? No champion gives you an advantage to the

"Fix EUW! Fix EUW! Fix EUW!"

"The Game lags too much! Riot cant fix their servers!
    It's not lagging for me. You probably just play on a Toaster.

"This is a P2W!"
    How? No champion gives you an advantage to the other Players. No champion is stronger than any other. It's how you play them. It's not a P2W, you're just bad.

"The Community is Horrible!"
    I agree with this point. Yes the community IS horrible, but, tell me ONE online game with a nice community. Thats right. There is no online game with a nice community.

Of course, League is not Perfect, there are Points of it that I hate. But if you hate LoL, don't bring up wrong **** Just shut up and play a different MOBA.
  78. Aug 28, 2014
    I have to say that the users who gave this game a bad review don't know what they're talking about. This game is a highly competitive one and requires putting time and effort into learning it. It demands more than a casual approach if you want to fully enjoy the game. League of Legends doesn't have a competitive scene with year round tournaments sponsored by big companies with attendanceI have to say that the users who gave this game a bad review don't know what they're talking about. This game is a highly competitive one and requires putting time and effort into learning it. It demands more than a casual approach if you want to fully enjoy the game. League of Legends doesn't have a competitive scene with year round tournaments sponsored by big companies with attendance in the thousands in each event for nothing, and it doesn't get its praise from what the users describe as "bad graphics" or "that one guy on your team who thinks he's better than everyone". Part of the challenge is prevailing despite this one team mate, often not limited to just ONE team mate.
    Not everyone is built for this game, as it requires many countless hours to learn and an even greater number of hours still to master. I highly recommend this game for people who are looking for a challenge and don't back down at the first sign of intimidation and frustration.
  79. Aug 19, 2014
    I can't understand people complaining about the game. It's now pay2win, I could buy you all the champions and you would never win a single game. Everything is strategic as hell, you need to practice a lot and learn the mechanics in order to take advantages of the champions and combos. Game-play is great, and graphics are enough. It's extremely addictive, I can't stop playing even when II can't understand people complaining about the game. It's now pay2win, I could buy you all the champions and you would never win a single game. Everything is strategic as hell, you need to practice a lot and learn the mechanics in order to take advantages of the champions and combos. Game-play is great, and graphics are enough. It's extremely addictive, I can't stop playing even when I lose. People saying it's repetitive, please just stop watching football and basketball, always the same map. Expand
  80. Aug 11, 2014
    Constantly being developed, balanced and are very dedicated to their community, this game is not for those who are rubbish, it takes lots of time to adjust to. REMEMBER DO NOT RATE THE GAME BASED ON IT'S HORRIBLE TOXIC COMMUNITY IN LOWER LEVELS, THAT IS NOT LEAGUES FAULT!
  81. Jul 31, 2014
    Most of the reviews here are just flat outdated. After nearly 5 years of constant updates, the game is at an almost perfect state of balance, minimal server downtime, and a growing community that gets way too much criticism for what it is.

Riot has been constantly balancing champs, and even gives you the option of banning a champion if they are overpowered or hard to play against.

Most server downtime is caused by updates that occur at 3 am

If someone is bothering you, you can mute them, and report them to possibly be temporarily banned, muted, or, if they have a history, permanently banned.

Also, match making works fine now, no longer uses ELO, much more accurate

Only thing keeping it from 10 is that it is a hard game to learn, but riot is working on that too
  82. Jul 21, 2014
    League of Legends is a fantastic game. Most reviews here seem to be focused on the graphics. Why? There is absolutely nothing wrong with the graphics, (sure they aren't 10/10 but this allows people with 'not-so-good' PCs to play.) the game can still look awfully pretty. While there are few maps and game modes they don't seem to get boring, (I've owned LoL for over a year). And while theLeague of Legends is a fantastic game. Most reviews here seem to be focused on the graphics. Why? There is absolutely nothing wrong with the graphics, (sure they aren't 10/10 but this allows people with 'not-so-good' PCs to play.) the game can still look awfully pretty. While there are few maps and game modes they don't seem to get boring, (I've owned LoL for over a year). And while the game doesn't seem very appealing at first you'll soon get addicted. Unlike most free to play games, this is NOT a pay-to-win. Sure, you can use real money to get things faster, but it really doesn't take too long to get the characters you want. Not only this, but each week plenty characters are free allowing you to test them before buying them. Overall this is a great game, and the only reason I'm not giving it a 10/10 is because of the community. Almost every game you'll get into will be full of someone raging, or someone purposely feeding. This isn't really Riot's fault, but they could at least cracking down on these users. Expand
  83. Jul 20, 2014
    As a game, this is near perfect for me. The playerbase is at times extremely hostile, but the game itself is very good. This is one of the best games to play with friends.
  84. Jul 20, 2014
    I've enjoyed playing League of Legends the last couple of years, and this game never get's old. It's balanced pretty well, and the devs are constantly fixing bugs and balancing the game as they add new content, such as more Champions.
    It is a really addictive game to play, and alot of fun with friends. You can form a ranked 5v5 or 3v3 team to play in a competetive ranked match.
    Pros

Pros

- Good learning curve for new players
    - Addictive game
    - Fun with friends
    - Ranked system
    - Every champion can be bought for in-game money (Rest is purely cosmetic skins you can buy for irl money
    - Balanced game

Cons

- Sometimes (Sometimes very often) you encounter players that doesn't care about your team and starts trolling (Feeding on purpose etc)
    - Games can be extremely frustrating because of what i've mentioned just above
    - Alot of people is smurfing (Having a lvl 30 account, then making a new one) making it hard for new players to find the game fun at times.
  85. Jul 17, 2014
    The game is a lot of fun and super addictive. The game is now super vast with over 100 different characters to play as. Riot continues to update and revise the game frequently especially when one of the characters is over powered.
    The game is great and really competitive (its also free) so why not try it out?
  86. Jul 12, 2014
    This game contains more than a hundred different heroes, 4 very different maps and a horrible community. The game itself is amazing. It's really well made and the champions are unique and most of them are fun to play. The only problem with this game is that most players act like retards. But as long as you just mute the scumbags you will love it.
  87. Jun 30, 2014
    People are saying that some of the characters are OP (overpowered), yes some are somewhat easier than others but if your good and spend more time learning what the characters do you can say their pretty much equal just not on the the same area, like some are good on the beginning, some are good at other lanes you just need to know where to put the characters in the map and timing is anPeople are saying that some of the characters are OP (overpowered), yes some are somewhat easier than others but if your good and spend more time learning what the characters do you can say their pretty much equal just not on the the same area, like some are good on the beginning, some are good at other lanes you just need to know where to put the characters in the map and timing is an important thing.

LOL vs Dota 2:
    I've been playing Dota 2 and LOL, which one is better? well i would say it depends on the person, i personally like LOL more cause its clear where you are and the map isn't as big. What do i mean by that? Dota 2 has a more darker gameplay, the minions / creeps are bigger than LOL, and the characters aren't highlighted that much, this leads to not knowing where your character is and you can click on minions / creeps losing your character while in LOL the place is clear, it has more light in it, the characters are popping out a bit , and the minions are small, so you can focus on watching the enemy team and knowing the right moment to attack and you always have your character's life on screen and can get back to him / her anytime, another thing is the map is not that big and not much other things (trees, cliffs, etc) so its more clear where you are. They are even planning to change the whole area so that you can see more when your battling and even know where you are without looking in the map (i know that's sounds stupid but sometimes looking at the map can get you killed.) and they'll clear out some unnecessary things that makes the game look bad. So i definetly recommend LOL.
  88. Jun 29, 2014
    I play this game for almost 3 years. One of best games i ever played. And I cant belive how someone could actualy hate on one of best games ever. Realy, I wonder where all those objective reviews comes from ...
  89. Jun 29, 2014
    It seems that most of the commenters are haters and i can understand that. Most of them are hateful DOTA fans, others were just playing at the wrong ELO and others are graphic addicts. I like LOL how it is: Imperfect. the graphics is going to change soon, and the tribunal will be back to enliminate the ragekids and trolls. League of legends gets better by the day, and after the visualIt seems that most of the commenters are haters and i can understand that. Most of them are hateful DOTA fans, others were just playing at the wrong ELO and others are graphic addicts. I like LOL how it is: Imperfect. the graphics is going to change soon, and the tribunal will be back to enliminate the ragekids and trolls. League of legends gets better by the day, and after the visual update, i think it will outrun DOTA. I've played DOTA for nearly 1 month and i found it incredibly un-optimalized. But hey, that's just my opinion. Nonetheless, League of Legends gets better and better and i just can't wait for the updates. While in the beginning LOL had crappy graphics, imbalanced champs, and lots of bugs, today it is the best MOBA you can have. (For Free!) Expand
  90. Jun 16, 2014
    I love this game, although i wouldn't agree its for everyone. People complain about balancing problems, but riot is constantly fixing and updating them, they do listen to the community. If you've seen any tournaments you would realize this is a very competitive and enjoyable game.
  91. Jun 4, 2014
    League of Legends is an addictive competitive fun MOBA , its A great example of how A free to play game can work so well by not limiting progression through gameplay and gear items because of the fact it's free to play. Here are a few main issues i had though i would like to address
    > Another player cant enter a game to replace if another player leaves
    > Limited game maps > Limited
    > Another player cant enter a game to replace if another player leaves
    > Limited game maps
    > Limited repetitive music
    > Updates Updates and more Updates

But none the less if your a fan of MOBA competitive PVP this game is perfect for you (and it's free)
  92. May 31, 2014
    This is a game that never bored me. I've been playing it for 2 years and to me, I can't compare it with DOTA. These are just simply two different games and a war between this two will never stop. Overall the user score should be way up and should not be taken seriously. This game is addicting, once you start it may be a bit unfair since a lot of players on high levels are playing onThis is a game that never bored me. I've been playing it for 2 years and to me, I can't compare it with DOTA. These are just simply two different games and a war between this two will never stop. Overall the user score should be way up and should not be taken seriously. This game is addicting, once you start it may be a bit unfair since a lot of players on high levels are playing on another account. But when you get higher, the game becomes more and more addicting. The urge to rise on the ladders and becoming one of the best is so high that eventually you will be playing at the top too.

Give this game a fair chance and maybe you will be playing it too, it's fun once you get into it.
  93. May 12, 2014
    Like many other popular games this game has too many fanboys and too many haters,its always being loved or hated for all the wrong reasons.
    One thing people complain about is the simplicity, yes it is simpler then DotA, no its not simple, and being simpler then DotA doesn't make a game bad in any way. LoL has complexity that is different to what DotA has that most people, especially DotA players, don't understand, or don't want to understand, while being simple enough for people who are new to the genre or don't have enough time to practice and learn something more complex and hardcore.
    LoL has a perfect imbalance, but many players just don't get how it works so many will complain about OP champions too.
    Another thing people complain about is the way LoL does free to play, but thats mostly idiots who think that free to play must be only done in the one way their favorite company does it, or that f2p is evil and should be never done.
    The real problem LoL does have is its horrible community, its better for more people, theres a larger audience that keeps growing, plus its a genre where team play and communication are important, so obviously there will be lots of stupid people, and you will meet some of them. But its not the worst community, its not as bad as DotA for example.
  94. Apr 30, 2014
    This game is currently the most popular MOBA for several reasons : It is colorful, more simple to handle than most of its counterparts, and as such less frustrating. There is a lot of content, and even after several years, more new content is coming.

Still, LoL, was one of the first great game where "Pay2Win" was not possible, and as a lot of games later came out trying to do this same system, it feels better to start playing F2P without having to hand in 50 bucks to get a small advantadge.

The issues in this game can be summed up in one sentence. Riot underestimate greatly the growth of the playerbase's size. This lead to very specific points being fixed, turning into champions getting gutted or overpowered because Riot tries too much too answer a plead from what turns out to be a small part of the community.

As such, the community in this game is unbearable. Ragers, leavers, griefers, squeakers turn a lot of game into a living hell.

Play this game with friends. That's all.
  95. pew
    Apr 28, 2014
    Pros
    Good community( for a moba)
    Low learning curve (for a moba)
    Simple design and concept
    Free
    Not pay to win

Cons
    Bad community
    focus on competitive play rather then average players
    repetitive
  96. Apr 11, 2014
    I've been playing this game since mid December, and I've enjoyed it very much. Although the map gets repetitive, the game-play inside the maps change highly between games, depending on what champion you play, what role, and what lane. Although the community can be toxic at times, my best advice would be to just try to not to talk if you can avoid it. In most situations, what you want toI've been playing this game since mid December, and I've enjoyed it very much. Although the map gets repetitive, the game-play inside the maps change highly between games, depending on what champion you play, what role, and what lane. Although the community can be toxic at times, my best advice would be to just try to not to talk if you can avoid it. In most situations, what you want to say can just be said by using the ping system. Out of a 100, this game gets an 86 from me. Expand
  97. Apr 3, 2014
    I have played this game for almost 2 years and I never got bored. To be serious, I once played lol for more than 10 hours in a day. I am sure that this game is way better than DOTA2. This game is way easier to play and also everyone can play.

To improve on is that, some people are disturbing the game, playing unfriendly (we call them trolls). The RIOT has to manage people, for example forbidding people playing who had played unfriendly
  98. Mar 15, 2014
    Un très bon jeu, j'ai du y jouer plus de 1000 heures. Il est vraiment addictive et malgré les 3 maps qu'il y a dans ce jeu, il y a une infinité de gameplay possible grâce a plus de 115 personnages différents. Et parmi ces personnages vous en trouverez au moins qui vous correspond le mieux, il y a des personnages plus facile a jouer que d'autres mais tout aussi puissant.
    De plus, vous
    De plus, vous n'avez pas besoin de payer pour gagner mais vous aurez du contenu additionnel qui vous permettra de choisir une meilleur apparence pour votre personnage favori.
    Pour finir, je dirai que le matchmaking et vraiment bien fait, et vous tomberez forcément (à 95%) sur des games équilibrés, plus un tribunal très bien fait qui punis les joueurs qui s'absente trop souvent ou qui ont un mauvais comportement.
  99. Mar 14, 2014
    I've been playing this game for 1600 hours give or take, and it's a daily game for me, i never had any complains about the game myself other than the champions they add to the game are kinda "overpowered" at start, but they'll fix it, problaby the most negative reviews here are because they couldn't understand that it takes time to learn the game basics. You have to learn to play theI've been playing this game for 1600 hours give or take, and it's a daily game for me, i never had any complains about the game myself other than the champions they add to the game are kinda "overpowered" at start, but they'll fix it, problaby the most negative reviews here are because they couldn't understand that it takes time to learn the game basics. You have to learn to play the champion, you have to learn the map, and you have to communicate with your teammates to win the game. It's a teamplay game, not a game you just can play without saying sh*t to anyone in your team.

Be nice to your teammates and they'll be nice to you.

100. Mar 8, 2014
    I played League of Legends for a while and never stopped! This awesome game is addictive and is surely
    one of the best free downloadable games I've ever played!

1. Aug 5, 2013
    I find that with League of Legends, Riot has cultivated one of the most unique spaces in gaming history—mostly for good reasons but also for some awful ones, and in the gaming museum of the future, League is sure to have its own wing.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Nov 15, 2011
    League of Legends handles well the worst problem DOTA has: its autistic n00b-hating elite players. Thanks to match making, now we weaklings dare to play. [Nov 2011]
  3. Feb 1, 2011
    Improvements are constantly being updated and although team mates make or break many matches, there is genuine fun to be found.