5.5

1. Jun 18, 2018
    I cannot understand why there's still people defending this game, saying a bad community is not enough for bad rating.

As a multiplayer game, it is a fact that the whole community plays an extremely significant role on its quality, even if it was an AAA masterpiece (and clearly it is not) the average user is the core of the experience for all the other players. The toxicity in this

The toxicity in this video game community have reached levels beyond the developers' control.
  2. Jun 17, 2018
    I've never encountered so much negativity in other people. Developers doesn't seem to take any effort in managing it.
  3. Jun 17, 2018
    Приняла эстафету после WC3: TFT. Главный плюс этой игры заключается в том, что Риоты постоянно пытаются придумать что-то новое и не стоят на месте.
  4. Jun 14, 2018
    Dear Riot Games, thank you for all of your hard work on league of legends, but I have recently came upon a very odd problem... YOU CAN'T FREAKING MAKE NA ACCOUNTS ON THE OFFICIAL SIGHT! Even if you put in all the correct information, it will respond with a screen saying,"WHOOPS! YOUR SIGN UP HAS FAILED," after the captcha, with the only option following being a click-able taking you backDear Riot Games, thank you for all of your hard work on league of legends, but I have recently came upon a very odd problem... YOU CAN'T FREAKING MAKE NA ACCOUNTS ON THE OFFICIAL SIGHT! Even if you put in all the correct information, it will respond with a screen saying,"WHOOPS! YOUR SIGN UP HAS FAILED," after the captcha, with the only option following being a click-able taking you back to the start of the setup making you put all of your info again. Make no mistake that league is a fun and beautifully diverse characters, but, if you aren't able to play with the unique cast because of a sign up error, then is it really that great? For now, I give this game a six because, even though it is unplayable to me, it still looks very entertaining. Expand
  5. Jun 5, 2018
    League of Legends(LOL) is one of the best MOBA in the world, It offers a lot of champions, beautiful skin concept, graphics are great, each champion has an unique gameplay. Is a nice game to play with friends, but some players are so Toxic and some times Riot games creates unbalanced champions.
  6. May 20, 2018
    it is my favourite competitive game, if i don't calificate ii with a 10, it is because it has the worst player comunity.
  7. May 17, 2018
    This community is so bad. I played a lot with this, and i saw many players, who have to be at better rank, than mine, but when i'm the best in the team noone honored me.
  8. May 13, 2018
    Bad community. Ugly/outdated graphics. Oversimplistic UI. You need to pay to unlock champions. Avoid at all cost.
  9. May 10, 2018
    I have played this game for nearly 100 hours and I love it. If you like MOBAs check it out! But mute everybody in the game, as the playerbase can be very toxic.
  10. Apr 30, 2018
    I still play quite rarely because i paid a bit for skins, but i think i am going to quit it someday.
    League of Legends is a online MOBA game such like DOTA. This game is amazingly created compared to other MOBAs thanks to the variety and the creativity it contains.
    it's fun sometimes and it has some good champions (characters) that you can master, amazing map and tons of stuff for a online game.
    Unfortunately, this game is also quite broke, for example, most of the champions (characters) are really broken (they are not balanced and they need big buffs or nerfs, depends), the company doesn't even cares about the community honestly, they buff/nerf different stuff, they are horrible at balancing things and almost everything requires RP to be bought which RP can be bought with real money... the only thing that doesn't needs RP are the characters, but it gets really boring playing without skin... also, they dont give a **** about what people want or say, they dont care about feedback... i can easily say that RIOT Games is really mediocre company... really really mediocre.
    Community? NAH, probably the worst community ever... there's no match without at least 3 noobs or 3 toxic players on it. At least the 80% of the community is full of toxicity btw, you're going to have really bad time with the addicted young guys on this game, especially the players that have master the most broken characters, tend to be the most toxic.
    Positive: 10/10 Addiction, 8.5/10 Creativity, 8.5/10 Quality, that's all.
    Mixed - Negative: 6/10 for RIOT Games (at least they got some creativity), 4/10 for the RP system (everything except champs costs RP...), 4/10 for the Community (some people aren't as bad as you think tbh), 4/10 for the Balancing system of the game and 3/10 for the Rage provoking xD!

I would give a 6.5 but i can only choose between 6 and 7, so i chose 6.
  11. Apr 25, 2018
    Best to avoid this game, there is a lot to improve on and the community is mainly filled with people too angry about losing unfairly that they try to win in the next game, creating a cycle. Not many people actually enjoy this game and this game does nothing to relieve stress, rather, most people get more agitated and mad after playing.

Cons: - Very negative and rude community. Will

Cons:
    - Very negative and rude community. Will make fun of you for being new, bad, or simply for them playing bad themselves.
    - Horrible glitches and hit-boxes make the game extremely irritating and annoying to play.
    - Unforgiving team-based game where most of your team doesn't care and play selfishly, making you waste time and lose winnable games.
    - Unfair point system where the enemy team can gain points and you will lose points because someone on your team left or purposely loses the game for the team.
    - Matches are about 25-30 mins in average, a bit too long.
    - You can get punished and lose points for having connection issues.

Pros:
    - Art is well done.
    - Not pay-to-win.
    - Easy to find matches.

Overall on paper you can list anything you want but in the end it's still a game and what matters most is the overall experience. The overall experience is quite bad and do not recommend this game to anyone. I had a 12 year old cousin that play this is the community told her "her mom should aborted her" and "suck my d*ck" a bunch of times because she was new to the game.
  12. Apr 24, 2018
    1. No balance in normal games. One team can be x20 powerful than other one, so in the end (very fast end) nobody enjoyed the match. Worst part is Riot Games know about this problem but doing anything about it. 2. Toxic community (no idea why? Maybe because game is "toxic" as well?)
  13. Apr 12, 2018
    I've played League for about three years now, I truly liked it at first but recently, it just grew more awful. Despite their major graphical improvements to the game, the game along with the client still has a load of bugs eating at me. The game's community is probably one of the worst, if not, the worst. Teammates constantly gnawing at you for not following them or trolling your games byI've played League for about three years now, I truly liked it at first but recently, it just grew more awful. Despite their major graphical improvements to the game, the game along with the client still has a load of bugs eating at me. The game's community is probably one of the worst, if not, the worst. Teammates constantly gnawing at you for not following them or trolling your games by giving themselves away to the enemy, and when, by normal human nature, you start getting angry, the company will punish you instead of the ones doing the wrong doings. I once even got permanently banned for doing absolutely nothing, I didn't even trash talk to other players the previous games or the previous day.
    The reward system has also become really terrible. When loot boxes were first released, I was actually really excited because of the free skins, but now it seems they're giving more champion shards than skins, which just feels so disappointing.
    Then you have the matching system, which is also fairly horrible as it pairs you up with teammates who are either relatively new to the game, or not good at it, then it proceeds to match you with enemies who are so much more experienced then you and your teammates which they will abuse a lot, leaving us at a huge disadvantage.
    I honestly came to hate this game that I once like. A zero from me. I hate Riot Games.
  14. Apr 11, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Imbalanced af, not worth playing, just a waste of time.

The game was about outplaying and outwitting your opponents. But after a point, it became too popular so the devs instead of meritocratically strengthening the more difficult and complex characters, they instead nerfed them in favor of all the easy to play braindead ones, completely ruining the game and making it unfair af.
  15. Apr 8, 2018
    League of Legends is a dynamic game which gets patched every two weeks. It's a free to play mobA developed by Riot Games. It has one of the biggest player base in the world and is well known in esport. Riot earns money by micro transactions which allows the player to only get cosmetic items to keep the game NOT pay2win.

It's my 4th season playing this game and have a solid rank (Platin)

It's my 4th season playing this game and have a solid rank (Platin) which is much better than the avarage rank.

Balancing and newbies:
    Riot patches the game every two weeks to keep it fresh and prevents it for being boring. This is one of the reason why LoL is still so popular. Therefore some champions are overpowered and others are "kinda useless". That creates a meta wich switches over and over so the overpowered champions in the current patch are probably less stronger in the following patches.
    For newbies: It becomes harder and harder from season to season to get in this game.
    At the beginning you have to collect and experience much game knowledge to become bad from super bad. You need to play the game for many years to become metionable good in it. So don't get frustrated if you stay forever in silver or bronze. The rest isn't much better than you.

Community:
    The community is one of the games biggest part. When I started the Matches were full of troller, inter (people who gave the enemy team advantages with the aim to lose the game), toxic players and afkler. This community changed totally. Today (season 8) there are still those people but much less than in the past and the rest of the community is really friendly and helpful.
    The reason for that is probably the honor system which gives friendly and nice player free loot and cosmetic content while the toxic player gets (often) strongly punished for their bad behavior.

The influence to the company by the comunity is highly strong. They listen to their community and creating lore content by side the actual game.
  16. Apr 6, 2018
    This game in 8 years has very strongly changed to the best and continues to go in the same direction. I play very long and I am happy with everything
  17. Mar 22, 2018
    LoL is a great game with a great team development. They're always giving total suport for players. It's not perfect because there isn't a single mode.
  18. Mar 16, 2018
    Worst community in casual game! Some useless system in MOBA like buy new hero or tree of talant or rune.
  19. Mar 3, 2018
    I like that riot is finally taking steps to make the games community better But it feels like a to little to late scenario. after about 7 years they finally realize being called a n1gg*r, f*ggot, and more all game isn't fun. They have let their game become the 4 chan of the gaming community because the saying "trolling on 4 chan/lol is like pissing in an ocean of piss". Seriously theI like that riot is finally taking steps to make the games community better But it feels like a to little to late scenario. after about 7 years they finally realize being called a n1gg*r, f*ggot, and more all game isn't fun. They have let their game become the 4 chan of the gaming community because the saying "trolling on 4 chan/lol is like pissing in an ocean of piss". Seriously the worst gaming community online anywhere.

The game play itself is pretty fun and the balancing isn't bad though they keep taking unique champs and either nerfing them into the ground or changing them to make them more like every other champ.

Another issue is how riot never listens to their player base. They have a web site with forums but they read reddit more than they read their own site. When they do post something it is often a lie, or information you could have gotten from a different site weeks earlier. (how bad is a company when their own web site is the worst place to get info about them...)

They started rotating special game modes every weekend but this has more to do with their servers being unable to handle the extra load when they would release gamemodes for special occasions. Every time urf came out the game would be completely unplayable for at least 3 days due to their servers crashing constantly. Riot seems completely unwilling to spend any money to upgrade the filthy american servers.

Their is really no way to pay for power which is probably the best thing about the game. With few exceptions the skins you buy do not really add any benefit to game play other than ascetics. The only way to really gain benefit is to buy some of the stronger champs when you are low level and beat up on noobs (a very common practice that riot has let fester to the point new players will be trolled at least 1 in every 3 games)

The game is fun but the company Riot has sabotaged it's own game to the point it is almost unplayable. Between the Horrible community, bad servers, bad connections to servers, a weird lag issue with comcast that only riot suffers from, the unwillingness from riot to listen to their players; I have to suggest people don't bother playing this game since it is much more frustrating than fun.
  20. Feb 19, 2018
    worst game ever...trollers,feeders,noobs in every single game,u cant do **** in ranked even if u play good every game,this game just suck,,,never start play this game
  21. Feb 6, 2018
    Ein sehr kompetetives Spiel, welches sehr hohen Wiederspielwert mitbringt. Jedoch gibt es einige bugs die meist zwar nicht spielentscheident sind aber einfach nerven. Des Weiteren sollte man sich bewusst sein dass wenn man keinen Helden spiel der zuzeit Meta ist sehr schwere Karten hat.
  22. Feb 2, 2018
    Having played League of Legends and watched eSports coverage of the game for years now, I am proud to finally give my review of this game. I absolutely love this game. It is constantly updated and it seems *mostly fair and balanced. If I had to rate this game based on it's content, I'd give it a 9. If I rated the developer, I'd give them an 7 or an 8. As far as the community however,Having played League of Legends and watched eSports coverage of the game for years now, I am proud to finally give my review of this game. I absolutely love this game. It is constantly updated and it seems *mostly fair and balanced. If I had to rate this game based on it's content, I'd give it a 9. If I rated the developer, I'd give them an 7 or an 8. As far as the community however, the number of angry, flaming, trolling etc. players in the community (including in ranked matches) this game is rated as like 3 to 4. Those players, in my experience, are easily dealt with just by muting them. I've tried to kind of average out my rating based on those 3 factors. Since there's no 7.5, I'll round up because I have a love and appreciation for the game and give it an 8.

*Champions, upon release, are usually overpowered before being nerfed a bit later.
  23. Jan 23, 2018
    Don't play this game the players on there are extremely toxic and you can be having the best day in the world after you play one game of this demonic game you will be having the worst attitude all day because the players on here they will attack you with verbal words all game and if you report them then you will be banned instead of them riot is very injustice and this game will be shutDon't play this game the players on there are extremely toxic and you can be having the best day in the world after you play one game of this demonic game you will be having the worst attitude all day because the players on here they will attack you with verbal words all game and if you report them then you will be banned instead of them riot is very injustice and this game will be shut down.
    **** riot a million times
  24. Jan 3, 2018
    I've played for a few years now. At first it was pretty fun. It's easy to get addicted to this kind of gaming. However, I promise you that this is probably the biggest of time and money ever. It gets old very fast and I know lots of people who play because their friends play or they want to get their rank up, but in the end it's so pointless. Everything is the same cycle. Minions, kills,I've played for a few years now. At first it was pretty fun. It's easy to get addicted to this kind of gaming. However, I promise you that this is probably the biggest of time and money ever. It gets old very fast and I know lots of people who play because their friends play or they want to get their rank up, but in the end it's so pointless. Everything is the same cycle. Minions, kills, turrets, nexus. Each game drags on and the champions are unbalanced. It's not really a skill-based game but mostly luck -- especially in match-made games. It depends on who you have on your team and who's on the other team. It depends on whether you have a super scaling champion or one that's recently been boosted. Sometimes grievers on the other team afk and you have a free win. Sometimes it's your team. For beginners, I recommend not even starting. It's a waste of time and effort. Honestly, you'll regret playing. The community is definitely super rude and beginners who start playing pvp or ranked should be prepared to be trash talked like crazy. There's an obvious reason why this is dying down. I'm not even going to start on bugs, client crashes, and sudden disconnects. Overall, the terrible community of people you play with and the toxicity that players are exposed to proves that many players lose enjoyment during the course of this game and forget that league of legends is really just a game that should be enjoyed...since it's not very enjoyable. Expand
  25. Dec 27, 2017
    É um bom jogo, você certamente gastará horas jogando - até porque as partidas duram entre 30 e 50 minutos - e de fato não chega a ser um fator negativo. Há uma grande variedade de campeões, distintos, com habilidades únicas, porém eles não são muito bem balanceados entre si, enquanto alguns morrem muito fácil, outros são imortais, e eu nem estou falando dos tanks, fator esse que prejudicaÉ um bom jogo, você certamente gastará horas jogando - até porque as partidas duram entre 30 e 50 minutos - e de fato não chega a ser um fator negativo. Há uma grande variedade de campeões, distintos, com habilidades únicas, porém eles não são muito bem balanceados entre si, enquanto alguns morrem muito fácil, outros são imortais, e eu nem estou falando dos tanks, fator esse que prejudica na experiência do jogo. Outro fator negativo é a comunidade, muito tóxica, com muitos trolls, e que pouco é feito contra eles. Porém um fator positivo é a facilidade de ganhar itens sem precisar pagar por eles, campeões, skins, icones, sentinelas; tudo ganho em baús ou como forma de gratificação por bom comportamento, bem diferente de jogos que para ganhar você tem que pagar. Uma dica importante é mutar o chat para todos, você joga sem se estressar com jogadores que querem o seu mal. Expand
  26. Dec 23, 2017
    Very fun and addictive game, but the community is SO toxic. It's a very good game.
  27. Dec 11, 2017
    It is the most perfect game of MOBA genre. Gameplay, intuitiveness, esports are all excellent. It is hard to imagine how much users are playing this game. It also tells us that this game is great.
  28. Dec 5, 2017
    The game is impossible to enjoy as a new player with the massive influx of smurf accounts from higher level players. Only a small fraction of the heroes are actually viable (the game has 130+ heroes, ofc it's not balanced). Overall it's just not fun, it's frustrating and does not lend itself to new players. I shouldn't have to spend 8 hours on youtube to play a video game lol.
  29. Dec 1, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I have played this game for 3 years and now i can say:
    The community is the most toxic community you can found in on-line competitive game.
    90% of champions are heavily unbalanced,
    The matchmaking is something of horrible,
    Has many bug (also really easy to see),
    If players use cheat, insult heavily and more, Riot 70% of time does not do anything (30% positive action is just vs the troll),
    Next the runes update the game was literally more unplayable, all champion can one shot, it has become like a death match,
    Just the graphics as saved.
  30. Dec 1, 2017
    Full of PEOPLE who doesn't know how to play the GAME!
    Full of PEOPLE who doesn't know how to play the GAME!
    If there's a pro or smurfer on one of the noob team then they're toast or farm in a jippy because all those vegetable only knows is RETREAT, CHARGE THEN DIES BECAUSE THEY'RE OUTSMARTED, BE CLOSE MINDED AND BE A HARD COVERAGE FOR THOSE PEOPLE TO BE SMART BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT LEARNING ANYTHING TO PLAY THE GAME OR TO KNOW THE CONCEPT OF THE GAME.

The game was developed poorly and just a ripoff of blizzard then turned to Dota 2 which Dota 2 stole the concept of LoL and turn it to a tree

Also there's a Overpowered hero who is annoying to kill in this game which cost a lot of money to unlock which the game sucks if the game wants you to buy all the heroes and junks just to make the game fun for you.
  31. Nov 28, 2017
    Uno de los mejores juegos competitivos actuales sin duda alguna.Mueve grandes masas.Tecnicamente no es gran cosa pero ofrece mucha diversion y competitividad.Ideal para jugar con amigos.
  32. Nov 28, 2017
    League of legends isn't a bad game by any means. The reason I got such a strong opinion on it is because it got pay to progress faster. You can buy xp boosts. Enough said
  33. Nov 25, 2017
    Review/Reseña (English/Español)

Score/Nota: 6.0/10 The massive multiplayer has never been my specialty, but with LOL I've been around 300+ hours since I discovered it a couple of years ago and I think "the time has come". The greatest virtue of LOL is that it can give direct fun to both novice players and people looking for a real challenge, because although it is simple to
    Review/Reseña (English/Español)

Score/Nota: 6.0/10

The greatest virtue of LOL is that it can give direct fun to both novice players and people looking for a real challenge, because although it is simple to understand their game concept, it is incredibly complex to master it. Graphically it is similar to several games of its kind, so it does not stand out, musically it goes unnoticed and in terms of content it is quite poor (even with its immensity of characters) since it only has practically one game mode and one map (except few exceptions).

In spite of everything, it ends up being a product that offers what the player asks for and is fun, beyond its poor overall content, it gets people to stay playing, which is a merit to be taken into account. 6.0/10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Los multijugadores masivos nunca han sido mi especialidad, mas con LOL llevo aproximadamente unas 300+ horas de juego desde que lo descubrí un par de años atrás y creo que “le llegó la hora”.

La mayor virtud de LOL es que puede dar diversión directa tanto a jugadores novatos como a personas que buscan un verdadero reto, ya que aunque es simple entender su concepto de juego, es increíblemente complejo dominarlo. Gráficamente es similar a varios juegos de su tipo por lo cual no destaca, musicalmente pasa desapercibido y en cuanto a contenido se queda bastante pobre (aun con su inmensidad de personajes) ya que solo cuenta con prácticamente un modo de juego y un mapa (salvo contadas excepciones).

A pesar de todo, termina siendo un producto que ofrece lo que el jugador pide y es diversión, más allá de su contenido pobre en líneas generales, logra que la gente se quede jugando, lo cual es un mérito a tomar en cuenta. 6.0/10
  34. Nov 22, 2017
    It is 2017 and League of Legends is still basically the same game as it was in its induction into the world of MOBA platforms. Yes, at one time, this was the most played game in the world and the pool of prizes for professionals was greater than any competitor MOBA. Today at the start of season 8, this game is horribly designed and is overly protective of its community.

If you're a

If you're a toxic player - listen up - this is not the game for you. Get mad, start to become overly critical of another player or your team who might be letting you down and you're likely to get trolled/ flamed and then reported to your entire team. I have spent thousands of hours and at least a $1000 between multiple accounts, all of which today have been simply permanently banned over communications. There is no native in-game chat, so you're basically forced to communicate through text, if not through a 3rd party program, but unless you're able to coordinate pregame you're only able to text. Get mad and say the 'wrong' words and your account will get banned. You cannot speak your mind about stupidity and just the overly excessive ban happy players will try to get your account banned all because of communications - bad or good.
  35. Nov 18, 2017
    I am an avid League of Legends player and been playing since Season 3. League of Legends is fun and challenging. Not only does this game challenge the physical side by using the keyboard and mouse, it challenges the mental aspects as well. Every decision you make in-game will make an impact. League of Legends is a competitive based game that requires both teamwork and individual skill.I am an avid League of Legends player and been playing since Season 3. League of Legends is fun and challenging. Not only does this game challenge the physical side by using the keyboard and mouse, it challenges the mental aspects as well. Every decision you make in-game will make an impact. League of Legends is a competitive based game that requires both teamwork and individual skill. With a ranking system implemented, players are able to compete against others and climb the ranking ladder.

There are over 134 Champions available to play and each champion have unique skills. Players can find and master their preferred playstyle.

Pros and cons.

Pros-
    -100% Free-To-Play
    -Team based gameplay
    -End of Season Ranked Rewards
    -Champion variety
    -Different roles
    -Competitive E-sports and Pro-scene.

Cons
    -Learning curve ( I personally like the learning curve because of its competitive atmosphere. The more you play and learn, the better you become at the game.)
    -Community is not good.
    -Random trolls who ruin the competitive experience.
    -Balance issues

-Riot is starting to cater toward casual players. (Just think of how competitive Bungie's Halo trilogy was. Then out of nowhere Halo: Reach is released and it's pretty casual. Then 343i turned Halo 4 completely into a casual snooze fest. No skill involved.)

For example, Riot decided to make Dragon spawn with random buffs. Also, making plants spawn in random locations throughout the map. (The developer who designed the Plant System and the Jungle changes was a low ranked player trying to make it easier for low skilled players to compete against higher skilled players.)

The game is still competitive, but I think they might be moving toward casual players.

Overall, I think League of legends is incredible. I recommend anyone looking for a competitive free to play PC game.

EDIT!!!!

With the addition of "Runes Reforged" League has become fully casual game. No competitive aspects to the game anymore... Random based runes should not be in a competitive game, period. However, Riot has implemented RNG elements into the game reducing the skill gap. Since there's no skill gap, low level players can equally compete against higher skilled players. (No Skill Gap)So, I have dropped my rating from 10/10 to 0/10. This game is not recommended.
  36. Nov 12, 2017
    I use to love this game when I first started but now.

I use to love this game when I first started but now.

Worst game ever! The support staff just don't no what they are doing, they make up rules as they go alone. I have tried to make complain, but they don't take complains. The matchmaking in this game is going down the pan and Riot staff don't want to listen or care about this. The community is mostly toxic and just fling abuse at each other. When you try reach out to Riot to complain about the problems you get ignored.

I dunno how they think they can run a business the way that they do. The support staff do 0 to help just say we no how it feels. You cant get to speak to anyone else at Riot because you just get ignored. They don't do feedback or want to pass ideas on because they "cant do that". All that Riot care about is making as much money as possible and not care about balancing the game, fixing matchmaking and balancing champs

What a joke of a business!!!
  37. Oct 29, 2017
    Todos sabemos que la comunidad es una porquería, pero eso no quita que League of Legends sea el mejor MOBA de todos los tiempos, y un juego que revolucionó la industria.
  38. Oct 10, 2017
    In a nutshell: Creatively bankrupt and a shameless cash-in.

LoL was the introduction to the LOMA/MOBA/ARTS genre for a huge amount of gamers, and for that it deserves at least a modicum of respect. It's a serviceable adaptation of DOTA with some quality of life improvements that were sorely needed back when DOTA was still a WC3 mod and Heroes of Newerth was still in development.
    In a nutshell: Creatively bankrupt and a shameless cash-in.

However, in the current age of Dota 2 and HOTS, there is literally no reason to play this game. Dota offers a significantly deeper and more balanced experience, with a totally unlocked hero roster, in exchange for a barely steeper learning curve, while HOTS gives players that want a more casual alternative a faster, more exciting distillation.

There are also seriously shady things about Riot's development of League -- for example, the fact that one of Riot's early employees had control of a major community forum for DOTA, including a subforum for hero ideas, that was shut down shortly after the development of League started. Surprise surprise, many of the hero ideas that were in that thread found themselves incarnated as League heroes a couple years later. It's very clear that Riot has no original ideas of their own, and instead is devoted to just wringing as much money out of the concepts of DOTA as possible.

For me, the single fact that the hero roster is not available equally to all players kills the game (as it does HOTS). For proper balance in a Dota clone, you need the ability to pick from all the characters. But even if that weren't the case, there is literally no reason to play League instead of Dota. The only reason more people haven't made the switch is the sunk costs fallacy: once you've invested money into League, or any game, it becomes a lot harder to justify abandoning it.
  39. Sep 21, 2017
    A good game, but a piece of crap community ,brazilian community is the worst of all, and the devs too.
    you loose acounts for doing nothing and being reported by kids
  40. Sep 14, 2017
    Almost everything but the core gameplay is poor. Riot is clearly milking this game for as much money as possible.

Prepare for a toxic community and bugs galore. This is a joke of a competitive game.
  41. Sep 10, 2017
    REVIEW BASED ON
    > A few hours in

Microtransactions are ultimately what drives this game forward

PROS
    + The decent gameplay
    + At quick glance there doesn't seem to be P2W microtransactions

CONS
    - Microtransactions are everywhere
    - Too many champions and large learning curve
  42. Aug 18, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. yeas ago this used to be a decent game, i returned to play again and it is a far cry from what it was.
    To say this community is the worst of any on line game is being kind, and RIOT has given up an policing it, Expect tot be banned if you speak at all, but do expect racist, verbal abuse, and large portion of the player base to be there purely to ruin your game, and the punishment system is run by the same players

I am sorry to see what used to be a good game, unless you plan on never speaking or having someone level up your account for RLM this game 's community makes it unworthy of play
  43. Jul 30, 2017
    LoL is a great Moba which combines a simple gameplay with a variety of different champions and offers a breathtaking gaming experience.
    The Meta changes constantly and so there are times to strong things and too weak which sometimes makes it difficult for some Players.
    The only criticism would be the community
  44. Jul 30, 2017
    I think that this is truly a unique game and I would recommend that if you are a fan of this type of genre then I think you should give this game a try.
  45. Jul 8, 2017
    Pretty fun competitive game with decently high skill ceiling and interesting champions. Balancing is mostly good considering how much there is to balance, major mistakes happen but are quickly fixed by frequent patches. Community is bad, sure, but not worse than other competitive multiplayer games. People get wrapped up in the competition, tilt and say whatever they want because it is thePretty fun competitive game with decently high skill ceiling and interesting champions. Balancing is mostly good considering how much there is to balance, major mistakes happen but are quickly fixed by frequent patches. Community is bad, sure, but not worse than other competitive multiplayer games. People get wrapped up in the competition, tilt and say whatever they want because it is the internet and there are no consequences. It is a problem though but I don't see any other game doing as much against it as lol does. I wouldn't advise to play lol exclusively, play other games to cool down. Expand
  46. Jun 30, 2017
    The best of the game is the chat after the games, it's hilarious.

I got placed in bronze III in ranked, clearly the system is broken because I suck at this game.
  47. Jun 18, 2017
    League in its entirety is a great game. Nice mechanics, great characters with a nice background, a fairly sufficient gaming community. The problem with this game is that it isn't something you should play with by yourself. Just like Super Smash Bros., you kind of need friends to play alongside with otherwise it gets old real quick and the players tend to be jacka**es. The payment for theLeague in its entirety is a great game. Nice mechanics, great characters with a nice background, a fairly sufficient gaming community. The problem with this game is that it isn't something you should play with by yourself. Just like Super Smash Bros., you kind of need friends to play alongside with otherwise it gets old real quick and the players tend to be jacka**es. The payment for the characters as well as some of the in-game items are fair but sometimes it can be a little overpriced. My advice: don't pay real money for this game. People are getting way too addicted to a game that is just SUB-PAR. Good Luck and Good Clashing!!!! Expand
  48. Jun 17, 2017
    This game was a good game to play then it started getting worse and worse with the amount of flame, toxic, perverts. Being a female gamer as well you experience ALOT of sexual harassment on here and its ridiculous. The report system is broken and does not work how it was made to. Riot do not give chances to people either, they just permanently ban your account even if you were justThis game was a good game to play then it started getting worse and worse with the amount of flame, toxic, perverts. Being a female gamer as well you experience ALOT of sexual harassment on here and its ridiculous. The report system is broken and does not work how it was made to. Riot do not give chances to people either, they just permanently ban your account even if you were just defending yourself against sexual harassment. The community is just shocking. I genuinely think riot need to fix their community and game and allow players to keep playing that they have permanently banned just to keep bad reviews from happening or to keep money coming. Since how bad they are people can just tell others to leave the game or to never play the game due to the community and people who run the company. Expand
  49. May 15, 2017
    Terrible game... It represents everything wrong with the gaming world in all honesty. It's a cheap free to play micro transaction game of unbalanced and boring rpg elements. The fact that people take this game seriously on a competitive level is a complete joke. Those who praise this game are either morons or just need to see what a REAL video game looks like such as chrono trigger orTerrible game... It represents everything wrong with the gaming world in all honesty. It's a cheap free to play micro transaction game of unbalanced and boring rpg elements. The fact that people take this game seriously on a competitive level is a complete joke. Those who praise this game are either morons or just need to see what a REAL video game looks like such as chrono trigger or metroid prime just to name a few examples. Don't waste your time with trash like League.

PS. It's just a Dota knock off and the community is one of the worst and most toxic places online in gaming history.
  50. May 7, 2017
    When I first picked up this game, I really set the bar high for this game. When I first started to play, I think that this game really lived up to the hype. It really made me feel some type of connection with the other people I was playing with. It sort of feels like a drug and really gets me going and it just feels very addictive. I can't stop playing this game and some people may haveWhen I first picked up this game, I really set the bar high for this game. When I first started to play, I think that this game really lived up to the hype. It really made me feel some type of connection with the other people I was playing with. It sort of feels like a drug and really gets me going and it just feels very addictive. I can't stop playing this game and some people may have mixed feelings about this game but I really think that more and more people should start playing it and should try it out. I hope this review with give you an insight on what people really think about League of Legends. GO LEGENDS!#Can't Stop Playing #24/7 #Gamer4Life Expand
  51. May 4, 2017
    Why you must play rank with bad skill and stupid player? You wil never find interest in this game, test champions, AFK/quit, Tool/hack and too many thing is all about of negative in LoL.
  52. Apr 24, 2017
    I just want to point out i have been playing league of legends since season 1 and i have seen this game go threw a lot and a lot of patches and changes and all i can honestly say is even if i get frustrated by the game more often then not I feel its not a bad game by any means. Almost everyone one i know has this game and can run it on almost anything and thats great because i can playI just want to point out i have been playing league of legends since season 1 and i have seen this game go threw a lot and a lot of patches and changes and all i can honestly say is even if i get frustrated by the game more often then not I feel its not a bad game by any means. Almost everyone one i know has this game and can run it on almost anything and thats great because i can play this any time of the day and i always have a friend IRL that is also playing and its the only game i have in my computer that i know almost everyone is playing so its also a great conversation starter. The game can feel repetitive at times and feel like games are just taking way too long but i usually take a small break of like 2 weeks come back and feel so excited to try new builds or champs that i haven't tried or new roles. Expand
  53. Apr 22, 2017
    **** game. only babooon play this game. launched this game and it costs 70 peso to change name, very bad. also you only have 5 seconds to ban and if you dont do it you get banned for matchmaking for 2 hours. **** game very very bad
  54. Apr 17, 2017
    The game itself is very fun, though it has a rough start to most new players, once you get the hang of things, the game can be very rewarding with intense matches or hours of enjoyment.
    Although the community isn't the greatest, that shouldn't be mixed with how you review the game or look on the game. The toxicity of the league community is definitely frustrating, although all games have people like that, and like most games league provides a mute button.
    With all the pay to win business, there isn't really much of it. The only things that you could buy are champions or runes, both of which you can get for free without the element of luck, gamers these days don't want to work for better gameplay, they expect to get it from the start, but where's the fun in that.
    The game like all MOBA's has a difficult learning curve, but if you choose to pick up this game, you would enjoy it, as long as you stick with it for a while all of the toxicity will be something you're used to. Don't go off all the reviews, due to DOTA and LOL's community war, some DOTA fans just want to diss League.
  55. Apr 13, 2017
    Awful community, awful graphics, awful balance, awful design, awful ranked system, awful matchmaking, awful mechanics, awful launcher, awful gameplay, awful everything.
  56. Apr 5, 2017
    On mélange Diablol et Starcrotte et on obtient League of legends ou LOL pour les intimes, ce qui résume ma foi parfaitement le jeu : un éclat de rire puis une main sur le front. C'est laid comme pas permis et c'est donc un jeu à clics confirmé, une usine à clics et à pognon puisqu'il s'agit d'un free to pay pour fermiers chinois et nord-coréens. Attention, y en a qui sont morts la cervelleOn mélange Diablol et Starcrotte et on obtient League of legends ou LOL pour les intimes, ce qui résume ma foi parfaitement le jeu : un éclat de rire puis une main sur le front. C'est laid comme pas permis et c'est donc un jeu à clics confirmé, une usine à clics et à pognon puisqu'il s'agit d'un free to pay pour fermiers chinois et nord-coréens. Attention, y en a qui sont morts la cervelle répandue sur le clavier, le doigt sur la souris encore agité de soubresauts, après avoir cliqué pendant 7 jours et 6 nuits. Prudence ! Expand
  57. Apr 4, 2017
    I've played this game for going on 6 years now; and over the weekend, I woke up to an email from Riot stating that my account had been permanently suspended for the use of 3rd party programs. I've sent several messages to their support and have been met with nothing other than a firm "no" when asking to have my account unbanned. Don't waste your time and money on this when it could allI've played this game for going on 6 years now; and over the weekend, I woke up to an email from Riot stating that my account had been permanently suspended for the use of 3rd party programs. I've sent several messages to their support and have been met with nothing other than a firm "no" when asking to have my account unbanned. Don't waste your time and money on this when it could all be taken away because their system think you're a cheat. Expand
  58. Apr 3, 2017
    This is a dumb person's Dota-clone. Made for kids, by company that only cares about money. It's a childish game, made by childish people, and will never be built in a good way.
  59. Mar 26, 2017
    Overhyped MOBA, does not promote skill but rather picking the easy path with lock on skills that does not miss. Worst part about League of Legends is the community management - endless toxicity no matter what level of ranking you sit at, slow response to critical issues such as the Hydra crash and Blade of the Ruined King bug existed for YEARS before they were acknowledged and fixed.
  60. Mar 14, 2017
    Toxicity, flaming, trolling sums up the community.

I have played this for four years now on and off and have noticed the community get worse and worse over the years and the developer doing nothing about it. The game has a report function which is great but when 9 games out of 10 you get reported for no apparent reason it becomes tiresome. Now the game has a large competitive
    Toxicity, flaming, trolling sums up the community.

Now the game has a large competitive worldwide stage with large sums of money going into the game through sponsors and normal people trying to get to the top tier of the game they have no interest in making the game playable for anybody below the top two tiers.

If any sponsors decided to actually look at the game below the stage and streaming games they will see how rotten the game has become and the sheet the developer has put over it in an attempt to hide it.

The game play and graphics are good for a free game but if you are there to make friends then look elsewhere.
  61. Mar 12, 2017
    Sure it has a great art style but Riot has shown that they clearly don't want you to play this game forcing arbitrary grind and paywall requirements for new players in one of the most stupid and greedy monetary systems for a free to play game I have ever seen. Unlocking a single champion will take several hours of grind if you plan on playing all but the most basic of champions and theSure it has a great art style but Riot has shown that they clearly don't want you to play this game forcing arbitrary grind and paywall requirements for new players in one of the most stupid and greedy monetary systems for a free to play game I have ever seen. Unlocking a single champion will take several hours of grind if you plan on playing all but the most basic of champions and the completely redundant requirement to grind xp and currency to earn runes which directly affect your chances of winning is appalling as it will take you over 50 hours of grinding to get on a equal playing level to the rest of the community if you don't invest in overpriced xp and currency boosts. How this game could possibly attract any new players dumbfounds me. Expand
  62. Mar 7, 2017
    A boring and repetitive mess of a game, if you can call it a game. Just doesn't have the replay value to even become invested in it. Very little depth to the game play. Just boring and makes no new strides as MOBA.
  63. Mar 3, 2017
    ADC in 2k17 LUL

Tanks with 5k HP one shot squishes while not taking damage LUL

Balance team is a bunch of silver/bronze monkeys LUL

Maokai LUL
  64. Feb 27, 2017
    It is still not solved the problem with the leavers/AFK. Why should I waste my time and nerves playing 3x5?
    Community was at the level of DotA 2. It is better to draw new skins, Rito?
  65. Feb 14, 2017
    While the game is really well made and addictive there are massive flows that ruin it.
    The community is really bad and riot(company of league) doesn't seem to know how to deal with it. Riot permabans left and right people that have wasted huge amounts of money(instead of disabling privileges like the chat) for just flaming IN A GAME and ignore more important the real problems that ruin the game which is the rage quitters and those that ruin the games by dying on purpose(intentionally feeding) to the enemy team. Riot will try to milk money away form you with every possible way. Punishes, permabans, runes, stupid skins etc they sure as hell will find a way.
    I recommend not starting the game. I give a 2 only because the game design and gameplay are in a really good level.
  66. Feb 11, 2017
    WORST GAME IOF ALL TIEM; I JUST WANT TO PEE THAN I HAVE TO WAIT 6 MINS ARE U KIDDING AME RITO PLS KYS?! FUXCKINA WIUFBHA WEUFBGHAWBH FUAWBH WAQDAWFAWE
  67. Feb 3, 2017
    Dog **** **** game. If you ever **** get this game drink bleach you autistic **** Run by a bunch of high severely mentally handicapped whores who care about nothing but jerking each other off. **** you Riot.
  68. Jan 7, 2017
    A lot of champions need nerfs, but the game is very good, with friends, this game becomes greater and the gameplay is very cool! And don't forgot folks, the best is thresh !!!
  69. Jan 2, 2017
    A MOBA játékok egyik rákfenéje, vagyis a közösség az, ami ezt a játékot is sajnos eléggé visszahúzza, pedig alapjában véve nem lenne rossz játék. Mondjuk nem sokat játszottam vele.
  70. Dec 25, 2016
    If you like the game, you will want to get better and better until you are the best. This is what keeps everyone hooked on this game for years. Gameplay is good. Game can induce rage when you face opponents way better than you, or when your teammates are too bad. Losing is humiliating. Also, the lore is good, but you have to search for it on the internet. Only start playing this game ifIf you like the game, you will want to get better and better until you are the best. This is what keeps everyone hooked on this game for years. Gameplay is good. Game can induce rage when you face opponents way better than you, or when your teammates are too bad. Losing is humiliating. Also, the lore is good, but you have to search for it on the internet. Only start playing this game if you have a good, controllable temper. Expand
  71. Dec 22, 2016
    The best MOBA I've played. All of the characters are lovable, and the gameplay is great. It takes a very long time before it gets old. This is definitely a game that you can invest time and money into, I sure have over the past 4 years.
  72. DGP
    Dec 17, 2016
    The game is unlike many things you will have played before and Churchill's quote concerning Russia applies well to the game, "It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key". Having spent 2 years with the game and having attended a professional league event, I only know feel able to comment on the key to the game. The uniqueness of the game can easilyThe game is unlike many things you will have played before and Churchill's quote concerning Russia applies well to the game, "It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key". Having spent 2 years with the game and having attended a professional league event, I only know feel able to comment on the key to the game. The uniqueness of the game can easily enthral. However, unlike a good thriller or mystery, the key is nothing like you had hoped for and brutally strips you of much of the joy you felt about gaming. Without a shadow of a doubt the community is the most abusive and aggressive I have encountered anywhere by many nautical miles. The cause of this is Riot games give the appearance of earnestly tackling the problem, whilst secretly abusing their own customers through warnings, slow queues and bans for those with network disconnects. This goes well beyond the MMO distress of a disconnect during a crucial moment causing a team wipe. Specifically, as the distress is magnified by Riot consciously punishing the victim. This sadistic nature at the heart of the firm, is what drives rational people to be so foul to one another, as to avoid the wrath of Riot, they are driven to abuse their fellow players to enforce Riot's rules. The game is an excellent example of sociology and psychology utilised, to turn a population into one of informants and oppressors. Once you strip away the layers to find the key, you discover this not only to be true, but that the game is a single level where you receive no benefit in return. There is no story, satisfaction from winning or skill acquired. You play solely to avoid the wrath of Riot and the unwilling player base they manipulate to abuse one another. It is an abusive firm, with an abusive player base which disguises this to ensure it extracts its pound of flesh. Like PTSD you will understand much for discovering the key to this game, but at such a price that you never truly recover. I leave it to you to decide what lessons and joy you choose to extract from your time gaming, but do not believe this to be anything other than cruelty disguised as pleasure. Expand
  73. Dec 11, 2016
    Far from perfection, i know, many many funy ways to play the game are simply blocked out by riot for no reason at all, but still, this game i play at least a match every single day for 6 years. That is very hard for any game to achieve.
  74. Dec 11, 2016
    An above average game. Basically it's casual dota. It's like the call of duty of mobas. It's fun, it's fast, easy to get into, but it's just not that deep. I would rate it higher if you didn't have to buy so many champions. There's so many champions now and they're always releasing more it's almost impossible for a player just starting out to get them all without sinking a lot of moneyAn above average game. Basically it's casual dota. It's like the call of duty of mobas. It's fun, it's fast, easy to get into, but it's just not that deep. I would rate it higher if you didn't have to buy so many champions. There's so many champions now and they're always releasing more it's almost impossible for a player just starting out to get them all without sinking a lot of money into the game.

I wouldn't say it's the best moba, but if you've tried a few and this one feels right, it's a pretty good game but don't be confused, it is NOT free to play. If you wanna play at any sort of level you'll most likely end up investing a good amount of money into the game.
  75. Dec 5, 2016
    I think now a days is a really nice moba to enjoy, but the game is too long for a lossing match so it not enjoyble lossing a damn competitive game, so i think it must have new maps which game is less in game time, but still the aram map isn´t good at all. all though i think the bad community is kind of myth, just mute the chat, and all fixed. and the leaver buster inst working as it haveI think now a days is a really nice moba to enjoy, but the game is too long for a lossing match so it not enjoyble lossing a damn competitive game, so i think it must have new maps which game is less in game time, but still the aram map isn´t good at all. all though i think the bad community is kind of myth, just mute the chat, and all fixed. and the leaver buster inst working as it have to be working. Expand
  76. Nov 30, 2016
    League of Legends as a game is fun, but its community is trash. Games are meant to be fun and the community doesn't reflect that. There are far too many people who blame others and lash out there frustration on them. It's a game for **** sake enjoy it.
  77. Nov 25, 2016
    I loved this game for the first 8 months i played it, but after that it started going downhill. With every season the community was just getting worse and more noobs and toxic players kept pouring in. The ranked system is made to give you cancer basically and some champions are either too weak or too strong and Riot doesnt even give a **** It's sad really, because i enjoyed the game at first.
  78. Nov 21, 2016
    One of the best Game turned into one of the worst and i really mean it. Playing the Game from Season 2 on. Was Diamond 3 at highest in ranked (Season 5). Each Year the Game gets worse and even more worse.

The Reworks, Buffs and Nerfs are so random and misplaced its insane. Riot is wondering why players quit? Yeah thats the reason, they should've let the Game at that state where it was in Season 5.

Cannot recommend to play this Game at all anymore.
  79. Nov 20, 2016
    Downright amazing game. I find it a bit ridiculous that most of the people giving this game bad ratings are only focusing on one thing: the community. And yeah, since I've played the game for a while I'll admit that the community is not exactly the most welcoming one ever, and yeah it's kinda toxic compared to some other games, but most of the matches that I've been in don't involve anyDownright amazing game. I find it a bit ridiculous that most of the people giving this game bad ratings are only focusing on one thing: the community. And yeah, since I've played the game for a while I'll admit that the community is not exactly the most welcoming one ever, and yeah it's kinda toxic compared to some other games, but most of the matches that I've been in don't involve any arguing or toxicity. Sure, I've seen a few flame wars now and then, but for the most part the players in the match are mellow.

But enough of all that. Of course, you want to know why I am such a big fan of this game. I will enlighten you of that right now.

So League is a MOBA game about tactics, strategy, and cooperation among teammates. The gameplay in a match seems pretty slow at first, but toward the end of the game it gets very intense and fast-paced. Multiplayer matches usually last 30-50 minutes, unless you're in a very high-ranking league.

Now for the champions. "Champion" is just another name for the playable characters you play as in matches. And one of the things I love about League is that they have the biggest, most massive, diverse roster of playable characters to choose from, and what's more, the developers are constantly adding more characters to the roster. As the developers have said before, whatever way you want to get things done, there is a champion out there to go with it. In fact, one of the funnest parts of playing League is just trying out new champions and seeing what awesome abilities they have at their disposal for you to use.

There is a variety of other things I should cover in League, But I'll let you find that out when you start playing.

So overall, League is an amazingly crafted, insanely fun and obsessive masterpiece of a MOBA game, which is currently the most played online game in the entire world and is also completely free to play.
  80. Nov 10, 2016
    This game is the epitome of a cash grab. They frequently rotate champion power-levels so you keep spending money, and the balance is a joke. The lower tier champions (e.g. Urgot, Atrox, and Teemo) are almost unplayable in a competitive environment. They frequently blow champions out of proportion when they buff them. Every patch, there are must-pick champions. Farming enough points toThis game is the epitome of a cash grab. They frequently rotate champion power-levels so you keep spending money, and the balance is a joke. The lower tier champions (e.g. Urgot, Atrox, and Teemo) are almost unplayable in a competitive environment. They frequently blow champions out of proportion when they buff them. Every patch, there are must-pick champions. Farming enough points to purchase them is beyond tedious. I think it took me a month of persistent farming to have enough for a ‘tier 1’ champion.

The community is trash. The players are homogeneously obnoxious and stubborn 12 year olds, and communicating with them is exasperating. The lower bracket is littered with afks, laggers, and leavers. Dota 2 amazingly has a better community. Rarely ever do I meet flamers. The only trade-off is that you are often are matched with non-native English speakers, but they are generally quiet.

I was able to reach diamond (top 1%[?]) in only half a year. If you want a high-skill cap MOBA game, just play Dota 2.
  81. Nov 10, 2016
    very nice game to spend many hours either alone or in company, closely followed by the developers with some updates though sometimes a bit too unbalanced. He recommended for person who likes to play as a team but with a lot of patience
  82. Nov 4, 2016
    My account was hacked and banned, instead of helping me recover it they just point the finger and blame me. Customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with they are uncaring robots and are very lazy, don't even want to do a genuine investigation into the circumstances. My account is now perm banned because of some scummy hacker and the scummy company to incompetent to help victims.My account was hacked and banned, instead of helping me recover it they just point the finger and blame me. Customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with they are uncaring robots and are very lazy, don't even want to do a genuine investigation into the circumstances. My account is now perm banned because of some scummy hacker and the scummy company to incompetent to help victims. Also the community is very toxic and is worth avoiding, this ban although lost me money on the skins I own is fine as that means I can stay away from this awful company and this awful community. Expand
  83. Nov 3, 2016
    I'll put this straight. This game is a complete joke in terms of teamplay and ranked matches are way worse. Gets you addicted initially when you have a winning spree, but the drawback of this gamble is that you lose more games than winning. You will eventually experience more losing streaks than you ever know, no matter how advanced you are.

Play only when your friends or ranked team

Play only when your friends or ranked team ask you to, otherwise don't waste your life in this trash moba. I enjoy HoTS more than this. I used to invest my time in this game more than anything else so that I can improve and achieve a more professional level, but ranked ELO queue has not been fixed ever since S4. I don't care what other people comment about the positive things of ranked games. I personally don't agree with the balanced MMR that Riot has implemented. Even in normal games, where players normally practice and have fun, are all over the place when feeders, afkers or lane throwers exist, taking the whole game which is supposed to end in twenty minutes up to an hour. It's even worse when a winning game turns to a losing one because someone potentially throws!

Toxic community is another thing. I'm also a foul talker sometimes but within legitimate reasons. Almost every MMO gaming community has uncountable numbers of toxic players, but the ones I've encountered in LoL are laughably idiotic or arrogant. Teammates or opponents, don't matter, they are pretty much all the same. This is something you can easily detect in most matchmakings, so go figure.

Lastly, which is my biggest face-palm disappointment, is the company Riot itself. Riot doesn't know anything about player-base reality. The supports are useless and almost never look into reasonable appeals. They don't tolerate anything out of the grey and execute things only through their retarded code of conduct. They have poor community speculations and are late on immediate actions. They take a year to do player behavioral inspection, which is absolutely **** They take away things that you have worked so hard to earn over the course of the season due to their unexplained accusation or whatever fancy violations they take so seriously about. They stripped away my rank status aside from temporary ban because they thought I MMR boosted when I shared account with my distant relative. Up until this point, I'm still very pissed of their decisions.

There are plenty better moba games outside of this **** I used to have a highschool friend working for Riot so I rated this game a medium score for the sake of respect, but now we no longer are friends, so I'm dropping the score way lower this time. My fun times on this game is over. Time to move on with my life.

ps. With all due respects, f*** you Riot Azure Day
  84. Nov 3, 2016
    Toxic community af. In every single match can find a guy who flame/troll or trying to f@ck up your game. In the beginning it was a good game but is just a "poison" for the gaming community,and the worst is that the riot is do nothing against these people.
  85. Oct 30, 2016
    I've been playing this game since 2010, and for the first 4 years I avidly played it but now I barely play once a week. I can say for those first few years the game always felt new and engaging, now it sadly doesn't. I think back then I would've rated the game 9 or 10, now as I'm quite worn out on it I would only rate it a 5 or 6. I'm going to settle with an 9 though, for the followingI've been playing this game since 2010, and for the first 4 years I avidly played it but now I barely play once a week. I can say for those first few years the game always felt new and engaging, now it sadly doesn't. I think back then I would've rated the game 9 or 10, now as I'm quite worn out on it I would only rate it a 5 or 6. I'm going to settle with an 9 though, for the following reason:
    Game play: 7
    Replayability: 10
    Balance: 8 (not Dota levels of good, but most all characters are viable at the normal player level)
    Community: Not taken into account as the community never should be, it's not part of the damn game, the game makers didn't plan it!
  86. Oct 16, 2016
    Worst game I have ever played becasue of it's unbalanced gameplay and horrible community. I expected that it will be better at higher ranks (like platinum and above) but surprisingly it's not better. I'm Platinum IV and the game (my team) is still full of toxic and braindead feeders who doesn't even know the very basics of the game and/or champions. I gave up. If you think you will beWorst game I have ever played becasue of it's unbalanced gameplay and horrible community. I expected that it will be better at higher ranks (like platinum and above) but surprisingly it's not better. I'm Platinum IV and the game (my team) is still full of toxic and braindead feeders who doesn't even know the very basics of the game and/or champions. I gave up. If you think you will be better in this game - you won't, because your team will be mostly full of retards who draw you back. This game is cancer. Don't play it unless you are a mazoist. Expand
  87. Oct 2, 2016
    Game is bad + Matchmaking is dumb + toxic people + trolls no thanks......................................................................................................................................................
  88. Sep 29, 2016
    el mejor moba que he jugado hasta ahora, fácil de comprender , gráficos excelente solo superados por HoS , jugabilidad perfecta, divertido y adictivo . aunque pueda que paragon lo logre desplazar aun queda mucho por ver
  89. Sep 23, 2016
    El videojuego Free To Play en el que mas he gastado y gastare dinero xD. Una vez que entras ya no sales y cuando sales vuelves. Solo digo que para que vean lo serio que me lo tomo mi nombre de usuario es: TocateElNavo y con ''v'' porque no sé ,soy medio retrasado xD.
  90. Sep 14, 2016
    If you want to learn french, get flamed and reported for everything what you do and like to throw out tons of money for skins, than is LoL the perfect game for you!
  91. Sep 13, 2016
    Love it or hate it, League of Legends is simply the best competitive MOBA experience in the gaming world with over 100 million active players monthly. This game evolves and adapts, as careful balancing from the developers attempts to ensure the highest level of competition at all levels. The skill cap for this game is high. Players will invest hundreds of hours developing mechanical skillsLove it or hate it, League of Legends is simply the best competitive MOBA experience in the gaming world with over 100 million active players monthly. This game evolves and adapts, as careful balancing from the developers attempts to ensure the highest level of competition at all levels. The skill cap for this game is high. Players will invest hundreds of hours developing mechanical skills and team strategies to win and climb the ranks. Players who aren't up to the challenge usually leave frustrated and bewildered. Players who rise to meet the challenge find riveting gameplay and likely the greatest test of their gaming abilities to date. If you're a true competitive gamer, League is highly recommended. Expand
  92. Sep 10, 2016
    I started to play the game 4 years ago and I haven't stopped playing since. I love this game because it is a complex game that adjusts to your skill level. The one negative about it is the people on the game can sometimes be degrading and some people get bothered by that. But, all in all great game!
  93. Aug 20, 2016
    Let me be straight with this. I used to LOVE this game. However, that was years ago and it has gone downhill really fast. First they tried to balance around the highest skill level and scared off all the casual players. Then the messed up balancing trying to appeal to a larger audience and even the pros are all sick of Riot.
    Riot is also owned by Tencent which is just evil and greed
    Riot is also owned by Tencent which is just evil and greed incarnate. The game is designed in a way that challenges you and seems really fun and appealing, but in reality it's a trap. The community is the most toxic one I've ever encountered. Teamwork is essential, but no one wants to work together. The banning system is a joke. The ranked system is mess filled with boosters and smurfs. Their coding is completely made out of spaghetti. They just keep putting out broken **** to try and make more money. **** this game, and **** this company.
  94. Aug 15, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Worst game ever, the matchmaking system is very dumb, the champions are not balanced, the community is very weak, and there are so many champions that should be nerfed when they aren't. Whoever made this matchmaking system should be fired. If you are looking forward to playing this game, don't, Riot Games just wants you to pay for their stupid RP, and if you already play this and are reading this, might as well uninstall the game, this game is a waste of time and a waste of money as well, and League of Legends is DOTA under a different name. Expand
  95. Aug 10, 2016
    its like csgo: but instead of angry russians, you can understand what their saying.....................................................................................
  96. Aug 10, 2016
    Literally a cash-grab at this point by company Ten-cent. This game will pull you in with it's matches where you can play, have a good time with friends, and gradually work you up until you hit their beloved rank 30. After which, the game turns into a series of micro-transactions and abusive relationships. Tencent, and Riot games are infamous for creating overly-powered characters so thatLiterally a cash-grab at this point by company Ten-cent. This game will pull you in with it's matches where you can play, have a good time with friends, and gradually work you up until you hit their beloved rank 30. After which, the game turns into a series of micro-transactions and abusive relationships. Tencent, and Riot games are infamous for creating overly-powered characters so that you buy them the first day they come out, only to have said character nerfed into the ground in a later patch, it's exactly like selling a child candy. They buy something that is gone in less than a few moments for a large chunk of change. This company has earned itself a reputation as one of the most hated and Demon-Like corporation to this day. Expand
  97. Jul 25, 2016
    do not know why but I can not stop playing the best of the best I worth what others think for me the best there moba
    si no les gusta mejor vayan a jugar su overwatch
  98. Jul 25, 2016
    Stay away from this game. While the MOBA itself is pretty great, it's everything surroundning it that makes it sh-ite tier. The community is without a doubt the worst you'll ever face. Their matchmaking is supbar and you'll either face too easy or too hard players for you. Their balance consists of introducing something that breaks certain champions - and by the time they fix this, they'llStay away from this game. While the MOBA itself is pretty great, it's everything surroundning it that makes it sh-ite tier. The community is without a doubt the worst you'll ever face. Their matchmaking is supbar and you'll either face too easy or too hard players for you. Their balance consists of introducing something that breaks certain champions - and by the time they fix this, they'll have introduced something new that breaks other champions again.

It'll just make you angry.
  99. Jul 19, 2016
    Pros:
    - Always updating, so the game doesn't get old.
    - Good artwork, voice acting and graphics - Good game mechanics and tactics. You can see clearly why good players are good. - Not pay to win. - Skins are nice xd - Ultra rapid fire mode (sometimes, but I think it's a good thing that it's just sometimes) - There's this non-competitive mode that it's actually fun (ARAM), the
    Pros:
    - Always updating, so the game doesn't get old.
    - Good artwork, voice acting and graphics
    - Not pay to win.
    - Skins are nice xd
    - There's this non-competitive mode that it's actually fun (ARAM), the regular mode you just have fun if you win.

Cons:
    - Most of the community is salty as f*ck and arrogant
    - Bad game engine, you could do more things if they updated their game engine but I may be wrong, it's not much of my area.
    - They could update better some things and shouldn't make so many promises (teemo, warwick, yorick, e t c ), just do it man.
  100. Jun 29, 2016
    After interacting with this game I have endured headaches, and angry conversations about meaningless jive to the extent that I feel stupider and less faithful in the light than ever before in my life over the sake of people who are not involved with me or my life in any way shape or form nor do they have the authority to take it from me via belief altercations and definitions unrelated toAfter interacting with this game I have endured headaches, and angry conversations about meaningless jive to the extent that I feel stupider and less faithful in the light than ever before in my life over the sake of people who are not involved with me or my life in any way shape or form nor do they have the authority to take it from me via belief altercations and definitions unrelated to insight or purpose, cause or causality or even related to anything scientific or justifiable. Due do these being directly caused by having connected with this game I am lead only to believe that my life is made worse for having it involved what so ever. In the event that I return it would be under much deliberation and much regret. Your network is flawed and audible communications and contracts have nearly damned me a second time over, my religion has been shaken and it has nothing to do with your characters. I have lost my language because of this interaction and I am furious that I happened to decide to be involved with you in the first place. To assume that I or anyone related to me is honored, or otherwise not insulted or dishonored by the society involved in this game is a disgrace of my personal and all integrity involved. Delete my account or I will be forced to take action in various ways. Delete my account for the sake of your honor, as it has stripped me of yet another leg to my spider, rendered me incapable of flying etc. If my contract survives and I am not rebirthed by the graces of God then I have nothing to say and it will never be enough. Expand

1. Aug 5, 2013
    I find that with League of Legends, Riot has cultivated one of the most unique spaces in gaming history—mostly for good reasons but also for some awful ones, and in the gaming museum of the future, League is sure to have its own wing.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Nov 15, 2011
    League of Legends handles well the worst problem DOTA has: its autistic n00b-hating elite players. Thanks to match making, now we weaklings dare to play. [Nov 2011]
  3. Feb 1, 2011
    Improvements are constantly being updated and although team mates make or break many matches, there is genuine fun to be found.