League of Legends PC

5.5

1. Jul 25, 2016
    do not know why but I can not stop playing the best of the best I worth what others think for me the best there moba
    si no les gusta mejor vayan a jugar su overwatch
  2. Jul 25, 2016
    Stay away from this game. While the MOBA itself is pretty great, it's everything surroundning it that makes it sh-ite tier. The community is without a doubt the worst you'll ever face. Their matchmaking is supbar and you'll either face too easy or too hard players for you. Their balance consists of introducing something that breaks certain champions - and by the time they fix this, they'llStay away from this game. While the MOBA itself is pretty great, it's everything surroundning it that makes it sh-ite tier. The community is without a doubt the worst you'll ever face. Their matchmaking is supbar and you'll either face too easy or too hard players for you. Their balance consists of introducing something that breaks certain champions - and by the time they fix this, they'll have introduced something new that breaks other champions again.

It'll just make you angry.
  3. Jul 19, 2016
    Pros:
    - Always updating, so the game doesn't get old.
    - Good artwork, voice acting and graphics - Good game mechanics and tactics. You can see clearly why good players are good. - Not pay to win. - Skins are nice xd - Ultra rapid fire mode (sometimes, but I think it's a good thing that it's just sometimes) - There's this non-competitive mode that it's actually fun (ARAM), the
    Pros:
    - Always updating, so the game doesn't get old.
    - Good artwork, voice acting and graphics
    - Not pay to win.
    - Skins are nice xd
    - There's this non-competitive mode that it's actually fun (ARAM), the regular mode you just have fun if you win.

Cons:
    - Most of the community is salty as f*ck and arrogant
    - Bad game engine, you could do more things if they updated their game engine but I may be wrong, it's not much of my area.
    - They could update better some things and shouldn't make so many promises (teemo, warwick, yorick, e t c ), just do it man.
  4. Jul 3, 2016
    Pure cancer. I wish I could somehow get the many hours I've spent for this game. Graphics are really bad, but that's not a part of my point. Characters are mostly unbalanced since it's impossible to stop a character who doesn't get tired of left-clicking and killing people while the player who "fed" that character keeps blaming others while others blame him. And the most important aspectPure cancer. I wish I could somehow get the many hours I've spent for this game. Graphics are really bad, but that's not a part of my point. Characters are mostly unbalanced since it's impossible to stop a character who doesn't get tired of left-clicking and killing people while the player who "fed" that character keeps blaming others while others blame him. And the most important aspect of it: the **** community. Yeah. This game has one of the most notorious communities of all time most probably and it really deserves that spot. Mostly in lower elos but anyway, you can't just avoid them while climbing up and getting cancer because of them. Overall, it's just a waste of time and I'd suggest playing games with good stories (or a story at all in this case), fun gameplay and friendly community if it's an online game. Stay away from this piece of garbage for your well-being. Expand
  5. Jun 29, 2016
    After interacting with this game I have endured headaches, and angry conversations about meaningless jive to the extent that I feel stupider and less faithful in the light than ever before in my life over the sake of people who are not involved with me or my life in any way shape or form nor do they have the authority to take it from me via belief altercations and definitions unrelated toAfter interacting with this game I have endured headaches, and angry conversations about meaningless jive to the extent that I feel stupider and less faithful in the light than ever before in my life over the sake of people who are not involved with me or my life in any way shape or form nor do they have the authority to take it from me via belief altercations and definitions unrelated to insight or purpose, cause or causality or even related to anything scientific or justifiable. Due do these being directly caused by having connected with this game I am lead only to believe that my life is made worse for having it involved what so ever. In the event that I return it would be under much deliberation and much regret. Your network is flawed and audible communications and contracts have nearly damned me a second time over, my religion has been shaken and it has nothing to do with your characters. I have lost my language because of this interaction and I am furious that I happened to decide to be involved with you in the first place. To assume that I or anyone related to me is honored, or otherwise not insulted or dishonored by the society involved in this game is a disgrace of my personal and all integrity involved. Delete my account or I will be forced to take action in various ways. Delete my account for the sake of your honor, as it has stripped me of yet another leg to my spider, rendered me incapable of flying etc. If my contract survives and I am not rebirthed by the graces of God then I have nothing to say and it will never be enough. Expand
  6. Jun 24, 2016
    I like that riot is finally taking steps to make the games community better But it feels like a to little to late scenario. after about 7 years they finally realize being called a n1gg*r, f*ggot, and more all game isn't fun. They have let their game become the 4 chan of the gaming community because the saying "trolling on 4 chan/lol is like pissing in an ocean of piss". Seriously theI like that riot is finally taking steps to make the games community better But it feels like a to little to late scenario. after about 7 years they finally realize being called a n1gg*r, f*ggot, and more all game isn't fun. They have let their game become the 4 chan of the gaming community because the saying "trolling on 4 chan/lol is like pissing in an ocean of piss". Seriously the worst gaming community online anywhere.

The game play itself is pretty fun and the balancing isn't bad though they keep taking unique champs and either nerfing them into the ground or changing them to make them more like every other champ.

Another issue is how riot never listens to their player base. They have a web site with forums but they read reddit more than they read their own site. When they do post something it is often a lie, or information you could have gotten from a different site weeks earlier. (how bad is a company when their own web site is the worst place to get info about them...)

They started rotating special game modes every weekend but this has more to do with their servers being unable to handle the extra load when they would release gamemodes for special occasions. Every time urf came out the game would be completely unplayable for at least 3 days due to their servers crashing constantly. Riot seems completely unwilling to spend any money to upgrade the filthy american servers.

Their is really no way to pay for power which is probably the best thing about the game. With few exceptions the skins you buy do not really add any benefit to game play other than ascetics. The only way to really gain benefit is to buy some of the stronger champs when you are low level and beat up on noobs (a very common practice that riot has let fester to the point new players will be trolled at least 1 in every 3 games)

The game is fun but the company Riot has sabotaged it's own game to the point it is almost unplayable. Between the Horrible community, bad servers, bad connections to servers, a weird lag issue with comcast that only riot suffers from, the unwillingness from riot to listen to their players; I have to suggest people don't bother playing this game since it is much more frustrating than fun.
  7. Jun 22, 2016
    Awful game COMPLETELY. Worst community, awful staff, and the system is overall crap.You can get banned for being "toxic" when swearing is the only actual fun you can get from the game.I have been on the game when it just came out and I had an awful experience. The updating is awful because it takes forever and just leaves you with a pile of **** that only takes up space. They are ass atAwful game COMPLETELY. Worst community, awful staff, and the system is overall crap.You can get banned for being "toxic" when swearing is the only actual fun you can get from the game.I have been on the game when it just came out and I had an awful experience. The updating is awful because it takes forever and just leaves you with a pile of **** that only takes up space. They are ass at responding because I waited 10 minutes for a single email and they still do not comply.Too many people hop on this crappy bandwagon and I am urged by almost everyone to play this pile of vomit.League is just a crappy rehash of DOTA that became popular because it was less complex than DOTA and easier to try to play with. The only good thing about League is Ahri ..... that's it. Expand
  8. Jun 22, 2016
    Game seemed decent but it's just a hugely unbalanced mess,with a terrible community to boot
    On my third gane,I was already being reported and being told to uninstall simply because I was new at the game,I hoped it was a fluke and kept playing till I hit the max summoner level for the spells you choose during the selection,and I just realized,what's the point playing?
    There are far better
    There are far better games out there,like Dota 2 or Heroes of the Storm,go play them.
  9. Jun 21, 2016
    When you look for a new game to play, you don’t settle for the little games. You play a game that everyone has experienced, talked about, or played. With over twenty-seven million players daily, League Of Legends made by Riot Games is the number one MOBA (Multiple Online Battle Arena) in today’s time. This game suits any gender, race, or, ethnicity. It’s easy to learn, and every singleWhen you look for a new game to play, you don’t settle for the little games. You play a game that everyone has experienced, talked about, or played. With over twenty-seven million players daily, League Of Legends made by Riot Games is the number one MOBA (Multiple Online Battle Arena) in today’s time. This game suits any gender, race, or, ethnicity. It’s easy to learn, and every single game is guaranteed a fun time. Along with all those fantastic attachments, the game is free to play, and virtually any PC or Mac is able to run this beautiful game.

League like most MOBA’S attract to the five versus five gameplay on its main arena Summoner’s Rift. It’s brightly blue colored and designed with three lanes leading up to each-others base. Pick a lane to go and you’ll battle against other players from all over the world with various skill levels and other characters. With the strategically placed bushes you can hide in it and pop out to scare and attack your enemies. There’s also a jungle on each sides of the map for each team. These jungles are filled with NPC (Non–Player Character) monsters in which you can go and farm up gold and get various buffs. There’s always a contemplating feeling to risk going into the enemies jungle and stealing their buffs. The unconscious fears that an enemy lurks just moment’s away makes your pulse race. This strategy, being more useful than killing the entire other team; you can kill their jungle and drain the other team from additional gold. This simple gameplay is fun; strategic and overall it never gets boring no matter how much you think it would.

There are many objectives to this simple MOBA game. You can go destroy the large blue enemy turrets, or you can help increase your characters strengths by getting various dragons that help specific stats to your champion. Or you can slay the big purple worm monster, which is called Baron Nashor. He gives your champion and minions huge buffs in health, damage, and size. The buff makes the game easier to win, but don’t be fooled, if you’re not strong enough to take on Baron Nashor; you will be slain by him.

From Jinx a psychopathic pig tailed rocket loving maniac, or Annie, a frightening little girl who’s a pyromaniac that has various fire abilities; there are 117 characters to play as. These champions, as the League Of Legends community calls them, have so many memorable quotes and bright colors and each character has a personality that you will fall in love with. You will more than likely find a specific character that you will mainly play. These champions can be bought at two to eight dollars a piece, or there’s an option to buy them with in game currency that’s easy to acquire. The more you play, the more points you to get put towards characters. On top of all that, League Of Legends has a rotating champion pool in which every week there are ten free-to-play characters you can choose and try a few matches with. You really get a feel for most if not all the characters through this rotating character pool.

For additional detail, you can buy skins for all the champions. They can get to be a little pricey, but they’re definitely worth it. Some can be as two dollars, while others can range up to be twenty dollars. The pricier the skin the more additional particles, graphics, and spell move changes there are. My “Spirit Guard Udyr” skin changes the entire way he looks and how all of his spells sound, look, and he even has additional voice over quotes. Those skins don’t change your gameplay experience or give your character additional buffs. Once you’re sick of looking at the same old character game after game; you can pick skins from thirty dollars to as low as two dollars a piece. They aren’t required and you can still play the game free of cost by downloading it on Leagueoflegends.com.

Each match lasts thirty to forty minutes, which you may say that’s a long time, but you’re consumed by various objectives, team fights, and just in general playing the game; time flies, before you know it an hour has passed. Matches usually start slow and work their way up to fast paced, action packed, fest of non-stop battles against other champions. For the most hectic of all fights; all players on both teams fight each other all at the same time until the last man stands. The players that live through the team fight will more than likely storm the losers’ base, and take the victory.

What keeps League Of Legends so refreshing is that it is split into seasons, like your favorite TV show, they throw a plot twist in it. Every eight months Riot Games changes almost everything about the game. They change items, the jungle; basically every season you have to re-learn the game and adapt yourself to whatever changes the company has made. It keeps players coming back every season to check what’s new and see what improvements have been made.

Overall, League Of Legends is a fast paced, hectic fest, and I will be playing this game for years to come.
  10. Jun 18, 2016
    Very bad relation user-programer because:
    -Camping is everything in this game
    -You bought a skin, now they change the splash, the skills, where is my money?
    -Mirror matches will result in headache
    -Has no game modes and no custom feature for custom matches
    -Really weak development for mouse
  11. Jun 11, 2016
    A game for kids, made by grown-up kids. I stopped playing this game for a year (community reasons) and I comeback to see that the thing changed... for worse. There are more kids, there are more trolls, etc..
    The worst thing? You can get banned for saying "bad stuff". You can't even express yourself in this game because if you say something bad you might get banned.
    Well. They should ban
    Well. They should ban people for trolling, hacking, etc.
    Also the nerf and buff problem is HUGE. The game is always based on which character is the best atm and every game you see that character or it's "banned".
  12. Jun 7, 2016
    My list descending in personal priority concerning negative and positive aspects:

Negative: 1. The company seems very greedy, there are nearly no improvements for the community as a whole 2. The actual development method makes the game game feel more and more insubstantial 3. Some changes and "updates" are not really reasonable, most balancing-attempts go wrong Positive: 1. Free

1. Free to play, people cannot buy true advantages via money
    2. A lot of variety thanks to a lot of content (at least in terms of champions)
    3. The laddering system works quite fine

I give 5 out of 10 points because it sometimes is quite funny to play, but while it might help smashing spare time, there are not really reasons why I would see more in this game than an average title with more content than soul.

If this review was helpful to you, please let me know!
  13. Jun 2, 2016
    A decent moba with a deplorable community, recommended if you want spend time with friends in a simple game. PRO: f2p - a lot of champs and players - fast bug fixes . CON: It is cancer of online gaming communities - quality is behind than other games .
  14. May 31, 2016
    Bad Game, terrible Graphic, imba heroes, poor optimization servers, mods and really toxic community i feel sick... this is not a real video-game its just a joke and waste of time, really guys if you want a good moba try with another forget about this thing called League of Legends.
  15. May 28, 2016
    I've enjoyed many hours of exciting gameplay and fun social interaction with my friends on League. This game is well designed, well balanced, an esports staple, as well as a defining leader in the MOBA genre. Definitely recommended for high skill level gamers looking for a mechanically and strategically competitive experience. That being said, League can be very difficult at the start. TheI've enjoyed many hours of exciting gameplay and fun social interaction with my friends on League. This game is well designed, well balanced, an esports staple, as well as a defining leader in the MOBA genre. Definitely recommended for high skill level gamers looking for a mechanically and strategically competitive experience. That being said, League can be very difficult at the start. The learning curve is steep, the skill level required is pretty high, the game is complex and punishing when you don't know what's going on, and the community is known for being rather "toxic". However, I've found my experience with League to be very rewarding. Best enjoyed with a good group of friends. Expand
  16. May 21, 2016
    This is my most played/favorite game. It can be a bit frustrating sometimes, but I still enjoy playing it. The pro scene is amazing and I love watching it.
  17. May 21, 2016
    Not the best MOBA ever, but has a few good characters. I do feel that it can be annoying playing the same map over and over again. Again like every other moba, this game has a toxic community. It just seems to come with the genre and maybe from the latest generation of gamers.
  18. May 1, 2016
    Easily one of my favorite games ever. Basically every 40 minutes being thrown into a competitive game, then refreshing and doing it again is very fun and refreshing.
  19. Apr 26, 2016
    Dropped out of college, ruined my relationship, became extremely antisocial but at the end i did manage to get to diamond, so all in all worth. 10/10.
  20. Apr 25, 2016
    The game - decent, but not great
    The community - Completely Toxic. When you are new, or just don't play often, the other players will jump on you, telling you that "You suck" "OMG FEEDING NOOB", etc. There is no team play, only blaming. The only way you can possibly enjoy the game is to play it hours and hours. But by the time you get good, the community will turn you into an ****
  21. Apr 19, 2016
    The players have mental issues, honestly, in this game, everyone is the enemy, you find yourself hating your teammates and hating the enemy. Hardly ever do you actually work together as a team, and if you do something wrong? Oh god forbid, you WILL get yelled at, hard, insulted, put down, and all around tortured for no reason, just because of a small mistake. If you're going to play thisThe players have mental issues, honestly, in this game, everyone is the enemy, you find yourself hating your teammates and hating the enemy. Hardly ever do you actually work together as a team, and if you do something wrong? Oh god forbid, you WILL get yelled at, hard, insulted, put down, and all around tortured for no reason, just because of a small mistake. If you're going to play this game, just keep /ALL chat off, and be sure to not read anything anyone says, or you will end up offended. As other people have said, the worst community ever. If you have anger issues, don't even try. Expand
  22. Apr 19, 2016
    bastante buen MOBA pero entonces porque una nota tan mediocre, solo 1 palabra, comunidad, una comunidad muy pero muy toxica sobre todo en los servidores de latinoamerica sobretodo en las, una guerra interminable entre chile, argentina, uruguay, etc...
  23. Apr 19, 2016
    If you wanna have fun playing this game just keep your account level low. The closer to level 30 you get the more raging children you find. I haven't played a match in the last 3 days without someone telling me, "Im Trash". It's really disgusting how the game programmer's allow this to continue. There is a report system, but I don't think they have enough interest in "non ranked" games toIf you wanna have fun playing this game just keep your account level low. The closer to level 30 you get the more raging children you find. I haven't played a match in the last 3 days without someone telling me, "Im Trash". It's really disgusting how the game programmer's allow this to continue. There is a report system, but I don't think they have enough interest in "non ranked" games to really do anything about your gaming experience. I don't recommend the install, you'll start to love the game only to find out you hate everyone that plays the game. Expand
  24. Apr 19, 2016
    This game is not good. I'm disappointed with LOL playing. DOTA 2 and HOTS bring better options MOBA'S for playing. The Community is very toxic, and do not help in learning beginners.
  25. Apr 17, 2016
    worst game ever played...a waste of time.............................................................................................................................
  26. Apr 17, 2016
    Moba por excelencia, gran cantidad de personajes a elegir, todos con personalidad diferenciada, habilidades muy diferentes y posibilidad de cambiar aspectos mediante la compra de skins.

-Dinamismo del juego bastante bueno por la gran cantidad de combinaciones de personajes y estrategias que puedes emplear. -Gran facilidad para aprender a jugar, con un buen equilibrio entre

-Gran facilidad para aprender a jugar, con un buen equilibrio entre simplicidad y complejidad debido a la gran cantidad de campeones disponibles.

-Partidas frenéticas pero a la vez pueden llegar a ser bastante extensas.

-Como punto negativo el que no haya diferentes mapas para un mismo modo de juego, su sencillez hace que todo tipo de jugadores pueda jugar, por lo que es un arma de doble filo.
    La comunidad en líneas generales es bastante mala debido a que los insultos y ofensas en medio de las partidas, ya sean normales o de clasificación están a la orden del día.
  27. Apr 17, 2016
    No me gusta practicamente nada.Pocos mapas,es muy lento,pocos personajes y si quieres mas compralos.Yo cuando lo jugue me gusto por 1 semana y ya aburre.Es una opinion personal
  28. Apr 16, 2016
    If your gonna have a MOBA with over 100 characters to play atleast try to balance them out. Its pathetic how some champions are just dead due to the fact that the kits they have are "Not for the current meta". Riot should have stopped in 2013.
  29. Apr 8, 2016
    I have been playing league for some time now and i love it and i hate it! it a really fun game to play but only when i am playing a group with friends
  30. Apr 5, 2016
    League of Legends is an okay-ish RTS game, especially for those new in the genre. It's just that there ain't too much of a difference between characters, play styles, effects, buffs, skills, and whatnot. I find it having a significant lack of "variety" between its game play elements.
  31. Apr 1, 2016
    This game was fun when it launched but not now. Heroes are mostly rip-off from DotA, making it looks like an alternative version of it which made for kids. It's hard to find an adult who treats you like a real human and talks with you without using any insulting word, community is pretty bad. Nevertheless, it's sad to see that a game like League of Legends wasted its potential.
  32. Mar 25, 2016
    This game was an amazing game to have introduced to you. You had so many characters to choose from to master and you at least had one connection with one of the champions from start. It is fairly easy to learn and get used to at the beginning (though the tutorial could use a bit of work). I've played this game for 4 years now, and this whole game is normally a problem as soon as you hitThis game was an amazing game to have introduced to you. You had so many characters to choose from to master and you at least had one connection with one of the champions from start. It is fairly easy to learn and get used to at the beginning (though the tutorial could use a bit of work). I've played this game for 4 years now, and this whole game is normally a problem as soon as you hit level 30

I will start with the ranked system. This game has the most horrible ranked system I have ever seen. The ranked system is basically you play a game and if you win, your score goes up about 20 points. You lose, you go down about 15 points. Before you hit an actual rank, you will have to do 10 matches to determine where you should end up. Pretty simple right? Not really. With the addition of how horrible this community is for this game (and I mean horrible), there is a very low chance that you will not have an issue in your ranked game. People fight over stealing kills, others making mistakes, others losing lane, having internet or FPS lag, ect... The stuff never stops and all it does is ruin everyone.

This leads to my next topic, hardware issues. If you have the heart for this game but have really bad internet or a really bad computer, I highly recommend NOT to get or play it anymore. If you can't afford a decent PC or internet that is good enough to hold this game not effecting your playing, than you cannot play this game. You will only be blamed for it and nobody will cut you some slack. Though that is technically your fault, sometimes people can't afford to get what the average league player needs. The enemies also don't care either so they will take any chance they have to kill you whether its fair or not.

And that leads me to my next issue, dignity. In higher elo's is when this game is actually how it should be. But only 10% of the players that play this game are actually that good (Platinum, Diamond, ect...) and over 60% of the players who play this game are in the lower elo's (Silver and Bronze). It is what they call "Elo Hell" that is what's in this part of ranking. Elo hell is people hurting each other trying to get up to the top and will do whatever it takes, whether its fair or not.

Though the champions are really stunning and have awesome costumes and backstories to look into, their playstyles sometimes makes you want to hate them till no end. There is never a time when a champion can't be unbalanced. It is always people using the strongest champion at the moment, just to win. No heart for the champion, just "play to win". In ranked you do have bans yes, but either its not enough bans to have or its the fact that a person got destroyed by a person using a skilled champion that is highly unused, and just didn't want to see it ever again. The game is never balanced enough for the lower levels and that is completely unfair to 60% of the people who play this game. In higher elo's, every character is fairly used, and that is because they know every champion inside and out (essentially saying that they played this game non-stop). If a champion is "broken" or "overpowered" at the moment, people pick it to win it. That's not dignity, it's just how the game works unfortunately.

The shop can be another problem. Every champion in the game requires a certain amount of in game money or actual money. Depending on how new the champion is, is how much he/she will be in the store. This makes you want to keep playing constantly so you learn one champion after another. Some champions are so low of cost though that it can take one game to have enough (unfortunately those are starting characters that are normally banned half the time because they are ridiculously strong and easy to use). Champions might be one thing, but skins are another. You need to buy the champion before the skin, but after playing for a while, you would want to buy a costume for your favorite character. In my opinion, they are overpriced. You can sit there, pay 10 to even 30 dollars just for a different color of that champion that did nothing but make you feel like your cool (You won't be unique and stand out because everyone that reaches level 30 at least has one skin.

This game has a lot of pros to it such as bringing you and your friends together, winning games a lot can reward you highly, there is a lot to explore, champions look awesome and have cool stories to look into, and even gameplay can be easy to get used to, but it's internet or PC requirements, horrible community, un-balancing, overpriced store, and even the loss of the one thing people rarely have in this game, dignity, makes this game an easy 5/10, 6/10 at the most.

I've played this game for 4 years, so you cannot say I am not experienced enough to write this. I was in my promos to Gold 3 last season so I know how tough this game can actually be. My account name is Mantis God, and I main Kha'Zix, Thresh, Vel'Koz, and Kassadin.
  33. Mar 25, 2016
    The community is not good... it's a good concept but i hate this game because of this COMMUNITY TOO MUCH NOOBS AND TOXI. ranked are worst everybody is toxic
  34. Mar 25, 2016
    Community of crying kids that just want to troll and make your time go to waste.
    I have been played this game for almost 5 years but I finally quitted after giving it more tries than it deserves.
    I will try new MOBA games as paragon and maybe overwatch, In the meanwhile you can find me playing team fortress 2, fapping or maybe doing something useful.

Spoiler alert:
    REPORT pls!!!!
  35. Mar 12, 2016
    League of legends is a MOBA style game that at first seems like it has a lot to offer. The gameplay is pretty solid and aside from the weekly updates the servers are almost never down. They have come a long way since they first started and when I started playing (somewhere around 6 years now) and have made many improvements to the stability of the game.

A lot of people complain about

A lot of people complain about the community and while it is true that it may be one of the most hostile communities that I have ever been a part of, this is very easily countered with the mute button and ignoring toxic players.

The real key issues that I have with the game are the way that the game matches players. If you play poorly for enough games and your win loss ratio drops low enough, you will be matched against the absolute worst players that the game can find in order to even out. That makes sense from a business standpoint because you want your customers to stick around and not get mad when they can't win a game. However, if you win a few games the pendulum swings so far in the opposite direction that it is near impossible to win a match no matter how good you and your team play. After several thousands of games I noticed that the key number was +40 and -10. this becomes frustrating for veteran players who just want to play a few good matches against even opponents and not worry too much about a w/l ratio.

The second issue that I have with the game is a catch 22. The game is constantly being updated and the devs are making slight tweaks to the game twice a month or more. While this may seem like a good thing at first it really has become a hassle. Aside from changing many of the champions and tweaking damage ratios the devs have decided to completely rework some of the champions. This is also frustrating because people like myself tend to enjoy sticking to certain play styles and builds, but every few weeks I have to almost relearn an entire game. For example a few months back when you played a tank champion you played him as just that, a bullet sponging heavy hellbent on soaking up as much damage as you could while not putting much damage back on the field. This all changed recently and now the key to winning is rolling a few tanks and building them as tanks, then completely and utterly running over everything in your path because the damage output has to "reflect the damage potential of all the characters." So now instead of building a strong attack champion I am stuck trying to counter the damage from the tanks which of course puts me in a huge dilemma, because now I can't build the damage to hurt them.

So in conclusion, League of Legends is a game that most people can pick up and play and probably enjoy for some time, but eventually you will start to notice all of the little downfalls of the game. The only way to avoid the hassle is to play ranked, which is probably the most toxic part of the community. Your best bet is to get a few friends together and play solely with them. The game is fun and I enjoy playing it but the recent changes and the direction that I see the game going are pushing me farther and farther away.

TL;DR - LoL is fun, but unfair to most players.
  36. Mar 11, 2016
    Have played this game for four fxxxing years. I feel so bad about this game. No improve for the sxxtty client, no clan system, no banning system. If you get a troll, you will suffer for freaking 30-40 mins. Don't play it, if you are worried about your health. This game will give you cancer.
  37. Mar 10, 2016
    Worst gaming community on the web, players are toxic, more bent on ruining game than winning. you may not however say anything to them as a player run punishment system supports trolling toxic play.
    Played for 9 months focused on getting out of the basement levels, nearly impossible as as game is troll heavy
    NOT recommended for under 18 TOXIC crude community
  38. Mar 7, 2016
    Let's face it, the only good thing about league of legends is that there's a lot of players, more than in any other game, and scaling the rankings is satisfying. Besides that, the game is very poor visually right now and was even more poor when it came out in relation to the other video games of that time. Funny champions are most of the time extremely expensive, kinda forcing you to payLet's face it, the only good thing about league of legends is that there's a lot of players, more than in any other game, and scaling the rankings is satisfying. Besides that, the game is very poor visually right now and was even more poor when it came out in relation to the other video games of that time. Funny champions are most of the time extremely expensive, kinda forcing you to pay real money for them. The laning phase is extremely boring, and basically it's a bad ripoff of Warcraft 3's mod Dota all-stars. The rune and mastery system is boring and unnecessary... Can't find many good things about the game. Expand
  39. Mar 4, 2016
    Where to start.

League of Legends offers so many things as a game, both good and bad. The balance isn't always the best in League of Legends. In a multiplayer game, you should win because you are good at the game and not because you were the first to get a strong champion or use an overpowered move. It's not always a big deal, but it can be. If you want to play to compete, League
    Where to start.

League of Legends offers so many things as a game, both good and bad.

If you want to play to compete, League of Legends is good. It is more complex than meets the eye. Some say it is easier to play than Dota, and those people are right. It's easier to play, but I would say, it just as hard to master as the other MOBA games. The game being easy isn't a bad thing. Dota is hard to get into, whereas League of Legends is better for newer players in terms of gameplay.

However, terms of playing with other people, League of Legends is definitely not a friendly game. People who write to you in chat are harsh and rude and don't care about you. There are easy solutions to these problems, instead of just whining about it. You can play with friends. Friends who are chill. Friends that are not **** This improves the game experience immensely. Another thing is using the mute button in game and mute all other players.

Watching League of Legends is boring, I admit. The little details that make a great player the best are very hard to notice. Impressive plays don't always lead to exciting moments in League of Legends, but just a small lead in gold. League of Legends esports is cool, but not that exciting.

The actual client for League of Legends is terrible. It crashes and has a lot of stupid bugs.

Despite some of this, League of Legends is still one of my all time favorite games. The good things in League of Legends heavily outweigh the bad ones.

The gameplay is simply fantastic. When you play the game yourself, it's fast paced, active, and of course a lot of fun. It feels very smooth to play, it's intuitive and it's straight forward. Amazing moments happen when you play League of Legends.

The champions are well designed. They feel unique and cool and there is a champion for everybody. The map, the feeling and the atmosphere in League of Legends is awesome.

It's a game for both the smart and the fast. People who are good at using the keyboard and mouse can win close fights. People who are intelligent and quick thinking can outsmart their opponents.

People who complain about League of Legends are just people who forget to enjoy the great game that it really is.
  40. Feb 27, 2016
    League of Legends should be a great game, but the player base is just toxic.

"We are working to improve the community by punishing toxic behavior." is a big lie. I've been playing LoL for four years now. Every game has that player who will screw the potential experience by trash-talking, feeding, etc. This behavior is getting worse every year, Riot just don't care. Punishing one or
    League of Legends should be a great game, but the player base is just toxic.

I've been playing LoL for four years now. Every game has that player who will screw the potential experience by trash-talking, feeding, etc. This behavior is getting worse every year, Riot just don't care. Punishing one or two players is not enough. League of Legends has the potential, it is fun when you can play a great game with good teammates, but the player base ruins it..
  41. Feb 24, 2016
    When you first start out, it becomes really addicting but this game involves a lot of grinding for IP (in-game currency). Took me a about month to get a certain amount of IP to get the champion I wanted. Grinding so much really took the fun out of playing it. But it is certainly a better experience with 4-5 friends. Also, too many OP Champions and a lot of balancing issues.
  42. Feb 16, 2016
    A bunch of amateurs once created this fun moba game. It was indeed very interesting and grew really big throughout the years. 7 years later, it's still the same amateurs running the company, although now they have evolved into greedy amateurs.

The game HASN'T GOTTEN ANY BETTER throughout the years. The only thing that changed is the amount of skins and champions. Instead of adding variety to the game, they removed it. They also removed solo-queue recently and replaced it with that new game mode called "carry, or get carried by the eloboosters", where you can queue up with your friends and increase your personal elo rating (notice how queuing with friends = personal rating o.0).

Furthermore, the community in this game has the mental capacity of a 5 year old. If somebody bullies us, we tell the teacher. Obviously Riot has taken advantage of that situation and permabans accounts at the drop of a hat. This benefits both the 5 year olds (who are happy the bully got banned) and obviously Riot (who is basically scamming their customers, taking away what they paid for). But the community is so overwhelmed by the hatred for their fellow co-players that they don't realize they're acting like sheep. Overall, a great atmosphere.

I give this game a 4, but honestly as a veteran player and gamer I'm really disappointed by Riot Games, as I am by most North American publishers lately. Too greedy. My suggestion would be to actually play the game but NEVER spend any money. Also, do not take it very seriously, especially while playing ranked.
  43. Feb 11, 2016
    Fun, addictive , quite content to which you will have enough hours , promotes competitiveness and encourages decision-making satisfactory experience ... but empty, it's a shame it as Flapibird , really missing the story , he produced no innovation and toxic community detracts many points.
  44. Feb 10, 2016
    My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't everMy Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this game gave me cancer anyway. Expand
  45. Feb 5, 2016
    Hello,
    So you want to play LoL, "League of Legends" made by Riot Games? Well I am here to tell you all about my journey in the game and what to expect from this amazing time waster.
    Hello,
    First of all I will start with my experience. I have been playing this game on and off since the release of Vi which is something like from 2013. Who Am I to write a review? Well I was ranked Platinum 1 in season 5 (not a very high rank but good enough for a review I guess) and currently I am platinum 5 in the new season 6. I have played in many seasons and seen a huge amount of metas. The champion pool is diverse, yet the luxurious choice of champions does not matter unless you are in low ELO (aka low rank) or you are a one trick pony. Why u ask? Simple the heuristics of league of legends tell people that X champion with Y build makes him the best/top tier pick. This is where people get the idea of imbalance. Alternatively I don't agree with that but that is off-topic.

Lets start with the community.
    Pros:
    -Great jokes even the old ones like: Graves's cigar
    -Very fast learning community (aka creates new metas in under a weeks time)
    Cons
    -Toxic at many points sometimes for no reason. Tbh its not the games fault but the reliance of teamwork.
    -Will blame others unless you are plat or above.
    -Depending on rank will have different attitudes for example Platinum Elo has very big ego.

Game play.
    Pros
    -Recently very balanced unless the game gets staled and the developers unleash a couple of unfair champions.
    -Very diverse game play choice (you can play from stationary damage dealers to a face roll tank that does not die unless he goes 1v5)
    -Amazingly looking models and skins making you want to buy them
    -High skill cap champion pool including the easier champions like (Yi, Irelia etc.)

Cons.
    -Miss clicks cost games
    -Some champions get no changes for years leaving their player base to rot.
    -Unhealthy kits of champions that can either be mega weak or significantly 'op'.

All in all this game is worth any ones time, especially if you love MOBA's. Teamwork, coordination and individual skill leads all good players to high ranks and if you like these aspects in a game try it out!
    It's been Tomas and I give this game a solid
    8/10.
  46. Feb 5, 2016
    So many child play this game.
    Ppl who play this game so rude didn't respect to the support
    and the game play kind of bad.. more of that this game need pay to win
  47. Feb 3, 2016
    I have a love hate with this game. Its a lot of fun, but the community is like herpes. Everything is fine, good game good game, then you get the flair up. Troll city, out the ass. They do a good job of adding new content for a fair price. Every patch cycle they nerf some champions and make others completely op. Instead of updating ass old champions like Urgot and some other ones they keepI have a love hate with this game. Its a lot of fun, but the community is like herpes. Everything is fine, good game good game, then you get the flair up. Troll city, out the ass. They do a good job of adding new content for a fair price. Every patch cycle they nerf some champions and make others completely op. Instead of updating ass old champions like Urgot and some other ones they keep throwing new **** out that's basically the same thing as all the other people just mixed together. But ive been playing this **** since it came out a few years ago nonstop basically, so that tells you something. Expand
  48. Feb 1, 2016
    I lived and slept this game and witnessed all the crap the developers have implemented. From the slow and questionable character balancing, overpriced micro-transactions, dramatically overhauling and champ remodels and voices after you've purchased them without your consent, the brain-dead-and-totally-not-band-aid-solution that was Tribunal (that backfired so hard, they shut it down), toI lived and slept this game and witnessed all the crap the developers have implemented. From the slow and questionable character balancing, overpriced micro-transactions, dramatically overhauling and champ remodels and voices after you've purchased them without your consent, the brain-dead-and-totally-not-band-aid-solution that was Tribunal (that backfired so hard, they shut it down), to fully automated perma-ban sollution, to the most...depressing, conceited, immature, self-indulgent, braggadocious, narcissistic, report-happy, self-contradicting, impossible, unreasonable, fun-depriving, unimaginative, spamming, excessively elitist and laughably stupidest community. Oh they also decided to restructure the servers and increased the ping on the west coast on average by 50ms, and when i was playing at my peak in skill. I could do things with 15ms on characters like "Ezreal" and "Lee Sin", that just are not humanly possible on 70ms. That is another issue. There is so many god damn cheaters on this game now. Leaguesharp and Bot of Legends had an estimated 300,00 combined global users. The camera is too zoomed in and I miss using able to use a zoomhack to actually now feel cross eyed after i play this game. I have to squint to actually see my character nowadays since my eyes have suffered from 5 years of Computer Addiction.

Okay is just boils down to this. The problem is this "game" is incredibly addicting and once you try out all the unique characters and pull off all the possible plays. Their is just nothing left. It's rinse and repeat. None of the games ever matter what so ever. Just playing this game is illogical, Dota 2 is a far more dynamic complex game with a skill ceiling out of this game's league. If i wasn't so invested in this game. I would of quit back in 2012 before I got addicted to the illusion of progressive that only this game can offer so frequently.

This isn't a game, it's a sport. It's not fun. You're not a legend, unless you can play in master league in the first year of playing. If you can't hit this peak in skill. There is absolutely no point in playing even if you like this game. Your holding back the potential you have as a human being too evolve. Also the company who owns this game, happens to be the richest game corporation in communist China. They also are currently putting there final touches on a system that punishes free speaking chinese people by monitoring online activity directly restricts rights and imposes a natural inconveniece of lifestyle.

Tldr; This game is the epitome of Evil
    "All games are determined who draws the 3 good players and 7 retards" - Dunkey 2015

- Peaked at Diamond IV in season 5
    - Wasted 1300$ on Cosmetics/Accounts (After getting banned 3 times)
    - 1200 Reports (according to riot support) across 3 banned accounts
  49. Jan 31, 2016
    League of Legends is a game about communication, skill and teamwork. Here are a few questions that you should ask yourself before even considering playing it:

Do you have at least 3 friends you know you will be playing with regularly? Are you willing to invest hundreds of hours into a game that takes around 30 minutes to finish? Can you accept that in the best case (if you have

Do you have at least 3 friends you know you will be playing with regularly?
    Can you accept that in the best case (if you have experience in competitive games, can work well in a team and respond quickly to the actions of all other 9 players) you will win 55-60% of the games that you play?
    Are you able to cope with toxic behavior on a regular basis without engaging in pointless arguments?

If the answer to any of the above questions is "No", then please don't even start playing this game.

As I mentioned above, if you are good at the game (and statistically half of the players are not good at the game) you will only win a little more than half of your games. The only way you can enjoy this game is by acknowledging the fact that in at least 30% of the games there will be nothing you could have done by the end of the game to help win it. This of course works both ways: In 30% of the games the scale will tip significantly in favor of one of the two teams. As a result 60% of the games will either be an easy win or almost certain loss, leaving only 40% where there is some challenge. This is when you can truly enjoy the game and for some players the adrenaline from those 40% make up for the other 60% of lackluster experience.

It definitely does not help that because of the competitive nature of the game and the fact that every single person in the team must perform well in order to win the game, the game often ends up in a big argument between the players of the losing team (or sometimes even the winning team) which ultimately hinders their ability to work as a team and makes matters even worse. Even if you don't take part in those arguments you will be a witness to such behavior constantly, making those 60% even less enjoyable.

Retrospectively, League of Legends is a game that needs to be played for hundreds of hours to be appreciated but is fun only 40% of the time. Whether you are willing to sacrifice so much of your time for the enjoyment of those 40% is something that you need to decide for yourself. I think a score should represent the enjoyment that one gets from a certain game. LoL is not enjoyable every 6/10 games and enjoyable every 4/10 games, and as such I give it a 4/10.
  50. Jan 30, 2016
    League of Legends is fun, competitive, easy to learn without complex gameplay, yet rather unbalanced and relatively redundant compared to other MOBA titles.
  51. Jan 30, 2016
    Dota 2 > LoL
    Russians > French................................................................................................................................................
  52. Jan 29, 2016
    WORST GAME EVER DELETE INSTANDLY IF U HAVENT DONE YET

Install DOta 2 waaayyyy better, no french **** WORST GAME EVER DELETE INSTANDLY IF U HAVENT DONE YET Install DOta 2 waaayyyy better, no french **** WORST GAME EVER DELETE INSTANDLY IF U HAVENT DONE YET Install DOta 2 waaayyyy better, no french **** WORST GAME EVER DELETE INSTANDLY IF U HAVENT DONE YET Install DOta 2

53. Jan 24, 2016
    love this game but it was more fun back in old days now because of all the new update 's item's also update 's on the game and it lags big time and there is more trolls that play in rank i lose more games now than ever before than in old days have the game i never rage as much as i did before people report you for dumb **** ive had games over and over where people fed and never group up aslove this game but it was more fun back in old days now because of all the new update 's item's also update 's on the game and it lags big time and there is more trolls that play in rank i lose more games now than ever before than in old days have the game i never rage as much as i did before people report you for dumb **** ive had games over and over where people fed and never group up as a team carry is old saying if u do not have team that can not play together u can get fed all u like but i take a team that works as a team over a fed anyone any day Expand
  54. Jan 16, 2016
    This cancer gave me the utmost disbelief in my own faith in the ability for apes to create a game, I honestly thought that this game made by baboons would be alright, then again it didnt work. Matchmaking gives me a failing trust in computers.
  55. Jan 11, 2016
    This game it's a meh:
    This game it's a meh:
    Matches take too long (25-40 min); Toxic community (not a fault of the game itself but Riot apparently do not moderate this game enough); only two maps; slow and repetitive game-play; too much fanservice with character design; if one of your teammates disconnect during a game a bot did NOT take over his place...so you have to play 4 vs 5 or worse; do not encourage team-play like other moba do; champions skins overpriced; it takes at least about 3 minutes to start a game; it takes ages to acquire champion with in-game currency; wasting hours surfing the net for guides (about equipment and champions) is mandatory because in-game tutorial is insufficent.
    If you have enough friends willing to play this game to form an entire team (and who wants to play regularly) the score goes up one or two points....but remains a mediocre game
  56. Jan 10, 2016
    Buy one champ, play him over and over again until you think you are good at him after 100 games u can finally buy another champ just to play him 100 matches to finally get another one. While you are playing you encounter a lot of people, most of them are telling you how bad you are until you make your penta and win you the match but no one will tell you that you are good ever.

So

So basiclly a very boring game from minute one on.
  57. Jan 10, 2016
    I dont know what is worst this game or the things I have heard about it. Sounds really idiot, sounds really idiot, feels like idiot and is really idiot. Not worth of playing. Useless.
  58. Jan 10, 2016
    better than witcher 3.better than witcher 3.

i am joking
  59. Jan 8, 2016
    I've played this game since season 1, before it was even referred to as season 1. This game was WAY better when it first started. Not only did they have an actual customer service, but the back a story. Now they're trying, but you can tell...its garbage. Then you come to the player aspect. I have NEVER been so disrespected SO often for NO REASON!! People ruin your games for fun, go intoI've played this game since season 1, before it was even referred to as season 1. This game was WAY better when it first started. Not only did they have an actual customer service, but the back a story. Now they're trying, but you can tell...its garbage. Then you come to the player aspect. I have NEVER been so disrespected SO often for NO REASON!! People ruin your games for fun, go into ranked with the soul purpose of leaving or feeding. Now, and this is my favorite. THIS GAME IS FULL OF CHEATERS/SCRIPTERS FROM THE GROUND UP!!! They only just recently added a report feature to bring up cheating. Some Champions have 5 or 10 skins, when other champions have an alternate that came out with the champion. They update features, without even considering that the updates they make might affect other aspects of the game for the worse, and trust me...they generally always affect the game for the worse. Instead of League of Legends, compared to heroes of the storm....this game is filth. Expand
  60. Jan 6, 2016
    pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure ****pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** pure **** Expand
  61. Jan 6, 2016
    I really did enjoy this game like no other game but unfortunately the game is perfect for you when you just start because you don't care about anything anyone who insults you the server lags the overpriced skins the over powered champions but then league of legends really gets annoying when you are on lvl 30 things change and it isn't as fun as it used to be people judge everything you doI really did enjoy this game like no other game but unfortunately the game is perfect for you when you just start because you don't care about anything anyone who insults you the server lags the overpriced skins the over powered champions but then league of legends really gets annoying when you are on lvl 30 things change and it isn't as fun as it used to be people judge everything you do people critic every single thing you do and you often meet people who troll why do they troll ? No not because its funny because they are annoyed of all the toxic players and troll to get demoted and play with noobs compared to them and i blame the toxic players but toxic players isn't the only problem because the riot employees are laughing at us look the champions that we want to get a nerd instead get stronger.But i still love this game no matter what because its original,fun,easy to learn and you get used to it in 1-2 months.And i find it disappointing to miss such a great opportunity especially with such a good game to get ruined by community so i think only thing for riot to do is to make a new game and put swear,noob,get cancer retard and all of the other toxic sentences,and also if someone has a question about will it run yes it runs very easily Expand
  62. Jan 2, 2016
    Update to my old review of this game. Basically when I originally reviewed this game I summed it up by saying "Its pretty good but dont bother unless you have 4 friends to play with". But now many things have changed for the worse to the point where its worth a new review.

Firstly ive been playing this game since its creation and I can say without any doubt the current state is the most unbalanced the game has ever been in its history. The current state of balance is laughable at best.

This leads nicely into the second point, there are 128 champs as of writing but only about 20 are actually viable for competitive play. This can easily be seen in game. With every game featuring mostly the same champs from the pool of 20 viable ones. The last 10 games I had for example I saw a Yasuo in all but 3 and in those 3 he was banned, a Mundo banned in 6 played in 3, Illaio banned in all but 1, Fiora banned in 5 played in 3. Oh and dont even think about picking one of the non viable champs unless you want to get flamed so much you set on fire.

Leads me into my 3rd point, the game has never had a good community, its always been ban. It comes with the territory but as of writing the player base is appalling. Its simply now at the point where I mute everyone at the games start if im playing solo que. But I wouldn't recommend playing solo que anyway, Full team pre made only if you want to get the most out of this game.

To sum it up I used to play 3-4 games a day and during the early period I actually put money into the game, Now I play 2 maybe 3 games a week with a full team. I have not spent a single dime on the game since those early days and I will not be spending any more on the game, until its fixed both technically and balancing.
  63. Dec 14, 2015
    Quite a good game, unfortunately the playerbase lets it down. High pings, afk, poor skills really has impact on games. I cant complain about the gameplay, its really quite good but the playerbase is its major downfall and since the game is only a multiplayer it really struggles.
    If it introduced a minimum ping barrier to prevent people with terrible pings it would benefit hugely.
    I
    I understand the flamers as its through frustration of encountering the same issues again and again.
    I don't see the point of flaming but if I'm honest I find the playerbase to frustrating at times and have had some lengthy breaks in my game time as I find my gameplay suffers at the hands of others. I play support and the role is hugely reliant on a decent carry.
  64. Dec 11, 2015
    Pay to win scam from a pathetic company. the game is joke. The game is just a complete and total garbage. In 5 years there where zero real improvements to the game. All riot ( scam company ) does is milk people for money. The gameplay is pathetic. do not waste your time on this. the camera is a joke, the controls are a joke.
  65. Dec 8, 2015
    Good game, funny, competitive...
    The game its free, and you can spend a lot of hours free, you can pay for skins (only visual upgrades) and for double PI and PX and champs, if you wasn't buy it with PI, you earn PI playing.
    You Must Start Play League of Legends the only bads things about this game are the servers/ragers/Op Items or Champs
  66. Dec 6, 2015
    The best MMO game ever+THE WORST game made for make money and btw makes you lose a lot of time playing. If you are competitive, i don't recommend you to download this game because the amout of toxic player that are in rankeds games is uncontable.
  67. Nov 30, 2015
    This game is a waste of time for 3 things, the community is a total disgust as it is free to play but the reporting system is a total scam and no sense , there are also champions that do not reward your ability probably all to some extent are difficult to learn to master but there are some that just do not need or practice games to climb easily league bigger and servers are an absoluteThis game is a waste of time for 3 things, the community is a total disgust as it is free to play but the reporting system is a total scam and no sense , there are also champions that do not reward your ability probably all to some extent are difficult to learn to master but there are some that just do not need or practice games to climb easily league bigger and servers are an absolute mockery of what the company earns , as they will probably go bad not all the time but when they go wrong take in arreglarlor usually as 4h at least on the server that I play , so just do not bother to download it and if you do that is to play with friends. Expand
  68. Nov 17, 2015
    I got over 16.000 hours of game play and all i can say is:
    it's alright.
    but yeah fun game and all, super addictive ruined my life... can't stop playing..... and yeah 10/10
  69. Nov 17, 2015
    A:Bana öyle bir şey söyleki sana onun zaman kaybı olduğun söyliyeyim.
    B: League of Legends
    A: Tebrikler. Şu iki siyah adamı takip et.
    B: Teşekkür ederim.

1 Ay Sonra...

B isimli şahıs günlerce aramaya rağmen bulunamadı.
  70. Nov 16, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Save yourself the pain of helplessly watching your champion get destroyed by max-level exploiters. There is no strategy, there is no fun, all there is is a **** of rape waiting to piss you off until you rip your hair out. Expand
  71. Nov 13, 2015
    Played league of legends about 3.5 years, Uninstalled, The community is progressively worst each year. Riot has Mods who abuse the power they are given to audit and will report you just for them having a bad game themselves, they will match you with Bots in ranked, this is more of a freemium game because if you want to be really good you won't have the points needed to keep buying runePlayed league of legends about 3.5 years, Uninstalled, The community is progressively worst each year. Riot has Mods who abuse the power they are given to audit and will report you just for them having a bad game themselves, they will match you with Bots in ranked, this is more of a freemium game because if you want to be really good you won't have the points needed to keep buying rune pages or anything helpful. I'm 27 years old and this is literally the most toxic game I have played, great potential but they have gone about it all wrong, I received a suspension for nothing and no proof providing, not even perma ban but I uninstalled and throwing in the towel not worth the lost time, money and frustration. Way more fun games out there. Expand
  72. Nov 9, 2015
    Welcome to the League of Legends user review, featuring me, the reviewer. League of Legends is a Massive Online Battle Arena, or MOBA for short, style game. It is one of the most popular online games in the world hosting a player base of over 27 million every day. I have played League for almost 5 years now. I have logged over 1200 hours onto it, and that does not include the time spentWelcome to the League of Legends user review, featuring me, the reviewer. League of Legends is a Massive Online Battle Arena, or MOBA for short, style game. It is one of the most popular online games in the world hosting a player base of over 27 million every day. I have played League for almost 5 years now. I have logged over 1200 hours onto it, and that does not include the time spent off of my main account. I have 4 accounts, one of which is on the beta server. I read all the patch notes, know all the characters, and all of their abilities. For several hours of every week I take to the fields of justice to decide the fate of Runeterra.
    League of Legends, overall, is a good game. My 8 out of 10 should not be a surprise considering the rampant popularity. To be honest, I only really have two complaints with the game. The first is the system of Match Making Rating, or MMR as it is commonly called. My second is the community.
    MMR is what determines who is on your team and who you are against. This helps to prevent low ranked people from being paired with or against very high ranked people. To this extent it works very well. However, as people climb the ranks it can be a very punishing system. In order to climb in ranked tiers you must win games in order to earn league points, or LP. At 100 LP you earn the chance to move up to the next tier by winning two out of three of the next games. But the amount of LP you earn and lose upon a win or loss is determined by your current MMR and the MMR of your teammates and opponents. Since MMR rises slower than LP, unless you are on a very large win streak, this causes people to earn little LP for a win, but lose a large amount on a loss. In my experience (which isn't even the worst of it), I’ve been winning 16 LP, but losing 24.
    The community is the biggest complaint of the majority of league players. Matt Truong, lower ranked player who has logged over 1000 hours over the course of 3 years under the name solidious101, says, “The toxicity and attitude of certain players creates an inhospitable atmosphere for newer players.” Although, it has greatly improved over time. When I first started playing almost 5 years ago, you couldn't go even one game without a raging flamer, who would probably quit partway through the game. But Riot Games (the producers of League of Legends) began to really crack down on them. They managed to remove most of the ragers in my opinion. Occasionally you’ll still find one, but it is a relatively rare experience compared to five years ago. However, while there are less ragers overall, those that do still exist tend to be pretty toxic.
    Those 2 complaints may be fairly large, but as I said, league is still a good game. First off, it's easy to learn. League of Legends is probably the simplest and most streamlined MOBA style. The entire game can pretty much be summed up in 5 game mechanics: poke, push, team fight, cs, and trade. This reason is commonly cited as to why it is so popular. People see pro players do something and think to themselves, “that's not that hard, I could do that (although most people cannot, thus explain why they are not pro players).” This brings a lot of people onto the game, and keeps them hooked since they are always trying out new things and striving to get better.
    Another big reason for why league is a good game is the length of each match. One match of league is about 35 minutes and no two matches are the same. This yields two things that make for a good game: ease of access and replay value. I tout The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess as my favorite game ever, but I have only played that for about 55-60 hours versus the hundreds I have spent on league. For league, if you have a free 50 minutes or so, you should easily be able to get a game in, but in legend of Zelda you need a solid hour and a half or more if you want to enjoy it. Moreover, every time you play Zelda, it's the same thing. Between having over a hundred characters to choose from, extremely varied item builds, and more players than you could ever play with, you can play league for the rest of your life and never have the same two experiences.
    The most important reason that League of Legends is a good game, however, is that it is a multi-player game. League is played with others and is in a way meant to be played with friends. I, myself, hardly ever play on my own, I almost always am playing with at least one friend. Sunny Kakkad, an intermediate level player who has logged 1100 hours on league over the last 3 years under the name Sunnsenpai19, says “I only ever play with friends, usually [tsukiomi]. I even play ranked with other people, even though that raises the MMR.” When you play with friends the game tends to be taken less seriously and it is more ok to do trolly things which is more fun. The vast majority of the time when I play with my friends, we aren't in the same room, or even building. We just use a third p
  73. Nov 7, 2015
    This game is for noobs, it requires no skill at all, it is a dogs*** game. You get free wards, u can look at the other teams items in the scoreboard, free tps, you can see when the other team has their ult or not. The game is worthless. Trashcan. Only noobs play it
  74. Nov 5, 2015
    I love League of Legends and i've been playing it for a while. I dont give it a 10 because the community do not deserve it. Too much rage which is hard to ignore sometimes. Apart from that its amazing what you can do there. So many things to learn and to improve.
  75. DKR
    Oct 31, 2015
    I have HAD IT! I've been a dedicated LoL player for several years, and I've seen all of RIOT's crap. From the disgusting character balancing (nerfing up champs, buffing op champs), to overpriced microxactions, dramatically overhauling champs voices/appearances after you've purchased them without your consent, the brain-dead-and-totally-not-band-aid-solution that was Tribunal (thatI have HAD IT! I've been a dedicated LoL player for several years, and I've seen all of RIOT's crap. From the disgusting character balancing (nerfing up champs, buffing op champs), to overpriced microxactions, dramatically overhauling champs voices/appearances after you've purchased them without your consent, the brain-dead-and-totally-not-band-aid-solution that was Tribunal (that backfired so hard, they shut it down), to FULLY AUTOMATED PERMA-BAN SYSTEM, to the most...depressing, immature, self-indulgent, braggadocious, narcissistic, report-happy, self-contradicting, impossible, unreasonable, fun-depriving, unimaginative, op-champ spamming, excessively elitist, personality-starved, and laughably stupidest community I have ever had the displeasure of being in contact with. Name any online game right now; WoW, CS:GO, HoN, ect I don't care; LoL has the - indisputably, hands down - THE WORST community I have ever seen. The first thing your opponents say is "omg im so high lol and my penis is huge" from player named Anime69forever and your teammates say "OMG IM LAGGING! MY CAT SAT ON THE KEYBOARD! MY MOUSE DIED!" and the 40 min flame war begins.

I don't even have room to discuss all the garbage I've got on this company from bait-and-switch tactics with the new Gangplank/Captain skin, to deliberately making a tank meta so they can BANK on the anti-tank champs or make a new one, or how they handled Riven. "Hmm...Riven's op. Nerfs, or more skins? PSSH, DUH!" to which the community says "shes not op she takes skill".....HUH? How is that even relevant? What does the skillcap have to do with the champ's maximum potential? Nothing. They have to push this idea that they're winning cuz their skillllldddd because their divorcing parents don't have anything nice to say about them. Which leaves me to the basic review of the game.

It's a casual game. Everything is easy to play as, has 4 buttons, and is mostly a roulette to whatever morons you're matched with. Admittedly, if and when it all works, its some of the most refreshing fun I've ever had in a game. I really do love it, but if 2 of your teammates wana go back and forth about each other's moms instead of playing, guess who isn't winning? The enemy is playing as the same 5 broken champs that smash everything, then they get fed off of your idiotic teammates; leaving you no choice but to turtle and wait out the game. By the 20 min mark, the score is 0-30, and you just hide in your base, waiting for the enemy to kill the neutral boss to get its buff then clean you up as everyone votes "no" to surrendering so they can spend the 30 min turtle flaming on! "REPORT MY TEAM TOXIC", then re-queue and repeat until you barf.

But a recent incident was the last straw. I'm guessing my old email got hacked and the only override was using an old, dead phone I don't have anymore. Problem is, that old email was the one verified with my LoL account. When I requested help, it started promising enough, but out of nowhere, the genius player support says "I'LL FIX IT! I'LL ASK FER A PASSWURD CHAAAAAAAANGEEE11!!!11" and permanently locked me out of my own account. There goes 100's of dollars in champs, skins, and services, 1,000's of hours of gameplay, and any friends I met on there. GONE. FOREVER. POOF. (You may now ignore the previous paragraph and say "well its ur fault fer not changign email fone #"). Why should I spend any time/money/effort on a LoL account if there are soooo many ways for it to just POOF? None, and neither should you. Automated perma-ban system, clumsy customer support, screwy email accounts, auto-afk ban system (read other negative reviews) or false accusation (i.e., abusable "report" button where RIOT gets anal if you so much as critique someone) are just a few ways to lose years of gameplay instantly. Their customer support is absurdly incompetent.

Which is such a shame! When the game works, its amazing! I love it! I love its art style, music, voice acting, character design, controls, variety of champs, sound effects, it really is a well crafted game, but whoever is in charge is destroying it, like how the same 10 champions are spammed every game and the community RUTHLESSLY defends the game's balance saying "You're still in bronze (lowest elo) because you suck" when if you look at any of their profiles, they only play 2 champs (i.e. Riven [600 games] Vayne [200] Thresh [50].)

It is....such a mess. Don't play it. Convince your friends to stop playing it. Worst community, worst community management, worst balancing, incompetent customer service, numerous ways that their "ban bot" 's roulette will land on your name, community has no mind of their own, resorting to being sycophants for RIOT or the pro scene, over-priced micro transactions, new champ is always broken to ensure sales, broken champs get more skins instead of nerfs, the list goes on forever.

I've put up with a lot of their crap, but changing my password w/o my consent to lock me out was it. Im done
  76. Oct 18, 2015
    The community is horrible, expect to lose your sanity as every game, there are 9 other kids who want to **** your mother. Add to that the fact that starting is so difficult due to over priced champions and unfair mechanics for newcomers. Riot dont give a **** either, they just want your monies for their stupid skins.
  77. Oct 17, 2015
    First, the champion balance issue right now... Kallista is totally op, mostly because Riot broke their own champion design rules, giving Kallista incredible support and mobility. What's even worse, her ulti which saves a teammate or throws them close to an enemy can also cc. You cannot do anything against Kallista in lane because she just jumps around and makes favorable trades. She canFirst, the champion balance issue right now... Kallista is totally op, mostly because Riot broke their own champion design rules, giving Kallista incredible support and mobility. What's even worse, her ulti which saves a teammate or throws them close to an enemy can also cc. You cannot do anything against Kallista in lane because she just jumps around and makes favorable trades. She can easily dodge skillshots with her jump and there is no way to trade efficiently because of her pop skill. The sad thing is Kallista gets stronger in lane with levels.

Thresh and Tahm are top support champs right now. Thresh is still completely broken. It makes tower diving and ganking much much easier, but he can still hook and zone and deal tons of damage... Tahm has a similar problem where they can just do too much, the cheap giant shield is ridiculous, he already teleports like tf onto someone and throws its teammate at them AND has the ability to slow and stun from range....

Everyone complains about Darius and I figure it's just the numbers might just be a bit too high. His skillset is high reward and he has no gap closer. I don't play League of Wards rip League of Legends but it's damn boring right now, even the tournament games. Rip sona love how they nerfed you and introduced Thresh. Elise and Rexxar are still op too. You gotta love Riot's ability to give new champs an ever-better skillset
  78. Oct 16, 2015
    I've played hundreds of hours of this game and there's always some new nuance to learn and explore, plus it's mad fun to watch. This is the game I come back to when there's nothing good out.
  79. Oct 5, 2015
    I'll put this straight. This game is a complete joke in terms of teamplay and ranked matches are way worse. Gets you addicted initially when you have a winning spree, but the drawback of this gamble is that you lose more games than winning. You will eventually experience more losing streaks than you ever know, no matter how advanced you are.

Play only when your friends or ranked team

Play only when your friends or ranked team ask you to, otherwise don't waste your life in this trash moba. I enjoy HoTS more than this. I used to invest my time in this game more than anything else so that I can improve and achieve a more professional level, but ranked ELO queue has not been fixed ever since S4. I don't care what other people comment about the positive things of ranked games. I personally don't agree with the balanced MMR that Riot has implemented. Even in normal games, where players normally practice and have fun, are all over the place when feeders, afkers or lane throwers exist, taking the whole game which is supposed to end in twenty minutes up to an hour. It's even worse when a winning game turns to a losing one because someone potentially throws!

Toxic community is another thing. I'm also a foul talker sometimes but within legitimate reasons. Almost every MMO gaming community has uncountable numbers of toxic players, but the ones I've encountered in LoL are laughably idiotic or arrogant. Teammates or opponents, don't matter, they are pretty much all the same. This is something you can easily detect in most matchmakings, so go figure.

Lastly, which is my biggest face-palm disappointment, is the company Riot itself. Riot doesn't know anything about player-base reality. The supports are useless and almost never look into reasonable appeals. They don't tolerate anything out of the grey and execute things only through their retarded code of conduct. They have poor community speculations and are late on immediate actions. They take a year to do player behavioral inspection, which is absolutely **** They take away things that you have worked so hard to earn over the course of the season due to their unexplained accusation or whatever fancy violations they take so seriously about. They stripped away my rank status aside from temporary ban because they thought I MMR boosted when I shared account with my distant relative. Up until this point, I'm still very pissed of their decisions.

The game itself is mediocre, but the company is definite horse **** The only reason I'm giving a medium score is due to a friend of mine working in Riot and I did have enjoyable times playing that game. Otherwise its absolute zero for me.
  80. Oct 1, 2015
    Tier 1
    + An excellent introduction before moving on to DotA 2
    + A "diverse" range of "engaging" abilities and "champions"
    ? Kept me "entertained" for several years running, consuming hundreds of hours AND dollars
    - Genuinely terrible yet Stockholm syndrome-inducing pricing and progression model
    - Pls nerf Irelia
  81. Sep 21, 2015
    This game used to be fun. From season 1 to season 3 it was pretty enjoyable. The start of season 4 was okay, but as time went on, the balance just got worse and the game became even buggier. For weeks after a patch is released champions are constantly getting disabled for bugs entirely unrelated to any changes made. Riot is unwilling to create a new client to replace the ancient adobe airThis game used to be fun. From season 1 to season 3 it was pretty enjoyable. The start of season 4 was okay, but as time went on, the balance just got worse and the game became even buggier. For weeks after a patch is released champions are constantly getting disabled for bugs entirely unrelated to any changes made. Riot is unwilling to create a new client to replace the ancient adobe air client. The last mention of a new client was quite a while ago, and the person working on it has since quit from Riot Games. The largest and one of the most competitive games in the world, and they can't even be bothered to add a replay system. Their excuse for not adding a replay system is that "it creates toxicity". Really...toxicity? I would entirely recommend playing a different moba like Strife, Smite, DotA 2, or any other moba that has developers that actually care about something other than money and publicity. Expand
  82. Sep 15, 2015
    Game play wise, the game is fun and it doesn't seem overly repetitive despite games been played on the same map. There is over 100 different champions to choose from, and the Free to Play model that Riot games uses ensures that there is no pay-to-win, a common hatred that binds the gaming community. The game has a terrible community, don't get me wrong, but that is the fault of the peopleGame play wise, the game is fun and it doesn't seem overly repetitive despite games been played on the same map. There is over 100 different champions to choose from, and the Free to Play model that Riot games uses ensures that there is no pay-to-win, a common hatred that binds the gaming community. The game has a terrible community, don't get me wrong, but that is the fault of the people playing the game, not that game itself. If you have a group of mates and you really don't want to take the game fully seriously and constantly play competitive, it's really a great experience. Expand
  83. Sep 10, 2015
    I played 1 game in Casual as Ashe. Everyone blamed me for losing just because I was playing Ashe. The game in itself is not that bad ,but the community just kills it ,and drives you away. I did play 1 game in Ranked once I was able to from playing VS AI ,and DAMN the community is just toxic. The entire team was just fighting. I mean ,that's just ,annoying ,and unfriendly.
  84. Sep 9, 2015
    Just hate LoL i know it's one of the most popular games and most guys play it because of the multiplayer but i hate it. I tried to play it but i'm very bad at it. Just hate it. I give it 4 only for the beatiful environment of the game.
  85. Sep 1, 2015
    I gave up playing lol like 2 years ago due to the toxic trolly immature, offensive and abusing community.
    I was bored so I installed the game, realized from game 1 why I quit, but kept playing for 10 games out of which 8 were horrible with at least 1-2 scums.
    I uninstalled. 2 days after this I got bored again, installed, played 3 games, uninstalled again. Next day I installed it

I uninstalled.

Next day I installed it again, played a good match, but the next one: I ended up jungler, no one helped me with red buff at start (not top, not mid, no one), but then they started flaming me for not ganking. I told them no one helped me at start w/red buff, but kept insulting "stop crying", when he was in fact crying I'm not ganking them after not a single one helped me with buff. I got left behind in levels so I needed to catch-up, not try to gank and fail, or even feeding in the process.

They kept flaming, insulting me, until the point I had to mute everyone. Believe me, you can't play with **** you just can't. Game started going better, I unmuted them, then the ones that insulted me started ordering me around. As if ... when they flamed and haven't helped one bit. Even if we were winning, one of the scums kept typing in /all to report me. I said to /all to report them for not helping, flame, insults, after which they both acted like innocent little angels. "we didn't flame you", "we never insulted you", "we just told them to report you, that's not an insult" ... -_-

How scummy do you have to be to act like a total scum, insult, flame, harass, then behave as if you never did any of that and that it's actually the other one who did?

I reported both, then they reported me and said they'll ban me. I said no, you'll be banned. They laughed and said riot is too lazy and they don't ban anymore. I said it's not riot that bans, but the community through the tribunal. **I was afk like 5 min and then I see a pop-up that I've been banned for 14 days for my recent behavior in my recent matches.** Really? I've been harassed, abused and insulted and I'm the one banned? And I only played like 10 matches the last 2 years :)) The mail I got was sent in spam (seem appropriate) and showed as evidence my last match (quite biased, because it didn't include what others have said at all. very biased and rudimentary).

**I thank you for reminding me why I quit league of legends and never came back. A game full of scums and curated by scums. Kinda reminds me of ArcheAge². Thank you for stopping me from wasting time only getting angry, insulted and harassed.**

**If you think of coming back to play League of Legends, don't. You'll regret it.**
  86. Aug 19, 2015
    e-Sports can't be rated. It's competitive so it shouldn't be compared to traditional games or what we expect from a video-game. Therefore it shouldn't be rated, you don't set a score for traditional sports like football or basketball too, so why would you rate e-Sports titles like this one? This game was never meant to be a single player game or beginner friendly. Unfortunely it is a teame-Sports can't be rated. It's competitive so it shouldn't be compared to traditional games or what we expect from a video-game. Therefore it shouldn't be rated, you don't set a score for traditional sports like football or basketball too, so why would you rate e-Sports titles like this one? This game was never meant to be a single player game or beginner friendly. Unfortunely it is a team based game, which means you either put in hard work, get better, work with your team and love it or you will fail, stagnate, curse your team and hate the game forever. Winning and losing is part of every Sport, but either way only happens with the team. Expand
  87. Aug 14, 2015
    Back in 2010 i used to enjoy the game and community wouldnt be like "OMG noob you feeder" the game goes in wrong side making me quit the game people smurf with R-A-F
    Riot still keeps the unbalanced champions ekko, yasuo katarina...
    People who troll makes the game also unbearable! Riot makes riot points less worth back in the day we had: 520rp 975rp and 1820rp skins now they make weird
    Riot still keeps the unbalanced champions ekko, yasuo katarina...
    People who troll makes the game also unbearable!
    Riot makes riot points less worth back in the day we had: 520rp 975rp and 1820rp skins now they make weird prices making few riot points left such 250rp 750rp 1350rp before we did not get 1350rp they lower the rp amount for a card. The game is really boring nowdays... and riot keeps making the chroma packs :L
  88. Aug 13, 2015
    dinâmico, publico alvo diverso, muitas escolhas de personagens, os pontos fortes do jogo q vem crescendo muito, seu maior ponto fraco é que como atrai diversos públicos acaba vindo pessoas toxicas que acabam com o jogo deixando ele estressando
  89. Aug 4, 2015
    They couldn't build this game with balance that is why they are nerfing and buffing heroes all the time and the graphics when there is a game like Dota 2 why do you even bother to play this.
  90. Jul 22, 2015
    If I had to put how I feel about this game into four words, I would use the words that have gripped my heart for centuries to come. They come to me on those tireless nights, as I writhe upon my sheets. "It's League of Legends."
  91. Jul 22, 2015
    Alright. So I have played this game for little over a year now, and after looking at the review I'm just gonna have to point out a few things.

If you have the whole idea of "Grinding" with this game then you are looking at it wrong. The only thing you are "Grinding" for is Creep Score In-Game. IP is rewarded based on how you do and you can unlock more champions this way. I know it takes a long time, but its supposed to. You are not supposed to get all of the champions in 1 year, unless you want to pay. And thats the thing, if all you are doing is "Grinding" then this game isnt for you.

If graphics is all that matters to you then you should go play something else because this game is NOT about graphics, even though they have redone the art design recently its still not the best, but this doesnt affect me, if it affects you, then go play the Witcher 3.

Overall this game is very addictive, and especially with 4 friends, you can all collaborate via skype and its just really really fun. I have spent almost 500 hours with this game and still going.
    Also "Free to play" isnt exactly true, if you know what i mean XD. (Skins m8)
  92. Jul 8, 2015
    What do I have to say about this game, its amazing it just keeps you pulled in you tell yourself one game and I get off, next thing you know you;re playing 5 or more games!
  93. Jul 2, 2015
    just a really bad game with a really bad community behind a really bad company. not much to say here. Riot just wants your money so they keep creating really unoriginal content to get you to purchase RP.
  94. Jun 30, 2015
    This game used to be fun and innovative. That was years ago. Since then, the game has devolved into pure trash. Every shred of potential has been completely and utterly squandered.
  95. Jun 28, 2015
    Oh my God, why LOL has here more that 800 Negative reviews it's rly good game if someone dont like MOBA style game just dont play it it's so easy guys :D
  96. Jun 23, 2015
    Best game I ever player, I can't go a day without playing league of legends. The large Champion selection gives each players their own choice of which kind of champ they want to play, instead of everyone playing the same ten champs
  97. Jun 23, 2015
    Israf,zaman kaybi,cop,para tuzagi daha aciklamama gerek kalmadi.Cok kotu arkadaslar hic zamaninizi bosa harcamayin yani uzulursunuz ilerde bosa giden zamanlariniza.
  98. Jun 21, 2015
    In the beginning it was fun.

But after a few years it's just more crap. There come new champions are far too strong. Patching all too moronic. And the prices in the shop are getting worse.

League of Legends has become no longer a game that should be fun, but a money machine.
  99. Jun 17, 2015
    The game itself is great, has a lot of potential and so on. But there's something that happened to the community. The community is by far the worst on all games. In about every match there's someone making fun of someone who made a mistake or something. There's always the "flamers" who destroys the game.
    "mid or afk"
    "u suck" y didn't you help me retard" The list goes on. You are
    "mid or afk"
    "u suck"
    y didn't you help me retard"

The list goes on. You are basically being bullied if you play bad in this game.
  100. Jun 5, 2015
    people are so stupid with there reports on this game negative people say this is a bad game / mod there rong
    if you don't play over 20 games before you stop plz don't coment

1. Aug 5, 2013
    I find that with League of Legends, Riot has cultivated one of the most unique spaces in gaming history—mostly for good reasons but also for some awful ones, and in the gaming museum of the future, League is sure to have its own wing.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Nov 15, 2011
    League of Legends handles well the worst problem DOTA has: its autistic n00b-hating elite players. Thanks to match making, now we weaklings dare to play. [Nov 2011]
  3. Feb 1, 2011
    Improvements are constantly being updated and although team mates make or break many matches, there is genuine fun to be found.