8.1

1. May 28, 2011
    I absolutely loved the passing. It's th first time that there are more survivors alive than just your group. I loved the witty references adn the m60 is my new favourite gun. The golf club is a valuable addition to the vast group of melee weapons. I also love the patches that have been introduced along with the game. The infected bots for versus are great. The fallen survior is a cool new uncommon common. I loved it and the best thing about it is that it is free!!! Expand
  2. Feb 11, 2012
    Modern Warfare возвÑ

An excellent, meaningful addition to Left 4 Dead 2, and worth the 560 Microsoft Point asking price.
  2. Mutation mode is tons of fun for the Infected as it allows you to truly feel dominating, but the real adrenaline rush is for the Survivors, who have to communicate and have fast reflexes in order to survive.
  3. I'd suggest that if you managed to make it through the entire game the first time around, then you owe it to yourself to purchase The Passing. Sure, it's short, but the mutation mode is set to add a heap of gameplay over the coming months, so get on board sooner rather than later.