9.3

1. Jul 7, 2011
    Ten hours played and only a few times was it any enjoyable, the rest was ruined by a bunch of a-holes. Try to go through a few games without encountering someone that'll complain and whine about their team while they run ahead of the pack solo.
  2. Mar 6, 2012
    I purchase 1 and 2 together, and I run 1 first. However, it can't even display anything on my screen. Then I play left 4 dead 2, and there is very little fun, so I decided to delete both of left 4 dead 1 and 2...Now I regret my purchase...

There's absolutely no doubt that Left 4 Dead is one of the most social and exciting multiplayer games that we've ever played. It's almost pitch perfect in how it captures the tension and the action of a Hollywood zombie movie.
    The inventive and highly entertaining competitive multiplayer mode just adds to the experience, and we're looking forward to seeing what Valve's got planned for the game's future. Out of all the titles that have shaped the Year of Living Cooperatively, this may be the best experience of them all.
    One of the finest zombie games ever made, and one of the finest co-op games ever made. The potential for everything to go so, so wrong without warning, or conversely to pull off the most spectacular escapes against all odds, means this is an online shooter you can tell your finest anecdotes about without boring everyone else to tears.