Left Behind: Eternal Forces PC

3.7

1. RichG
    Feb 18, 2008
    If you have read the books, or even seen the movies that were made, you would probably enjoy this game. Granted it's not the best developed RTS out there, but it is the cleanest! And, finally a game that gives a real message about where you will be if you don't change your views and continue to follow the degradation of this world.
  2. JinxM.
    Jul 12, 2007
    Not a perfect game, but it's a lot better than a lot of the garbage that is getting better scores here. Shadowrun beat this? Please! The company has been very faithful and timely in issuing free patches to address bugs and to improve gameplay. I suspect many reviews are based on the non-patched version. (And what game these days does not need patches?) I also suspect many reviews are Not a perfect game, but it's a lot better than a lot of the garbage that is getting better scores here. Shadowrun beat this? Please! The company has been very faithful and timely in issuing free patches to address bugs and to improve gameplay. I suspect many reviews are based on the non-patched version. (And what game these days does not need patches?) I also suspect many reviews are based on prejudice against the religious beliefs held by the makers and presented in the game. Expand

Unfortunately, the inconsistent behavior of your recruits means you'll spend more time fighting the interface than the Antichrist.
  2. An RTS with a couple of interesting variations. It is written in a religious setting, but is not preachy nor does it condone violence against the heathens. If anything, it discourages violence and intolerance. The game was just too complicated for me to enjoy. But, to be fair, I am an Old Fart and the game was written for the young, gamers crowd.
  3. An intriguing effort from a first time development company and it warrants a look.