7.6

1. Sep 16, 2013
    Its a nice little game that is just a beautiful yet simple hack and slash where you don't have anything like classes or ability branches, but is reduced to the basic concept of wander a dungeon and collect loot. It also helps that you never really know what to expect in it the music is very special in the fact that it is randomly generated yet still very nice and dungeon runs can vary from finding a demon axe that does 80+ damage and increases movement speed, or finding a minotaur blocking your path to the next lower level.its a very pixely game yet it still accomplishes a somewhat above average lighting engine. LoD is not only a fun to play game but fun to look at, its a very colorful game and it has a highly unique style and theme to it. Expand
  2. Sep 28, 2013
    I absolutely love this game. While it's fun for anyone to play, I think this game will resonate the most with people who are old enough to have played with the C64 when they were young. I think most of the reviewers are not really 'getting' it. It is also very reminiscent of a game like Hack, with randomized dungeons, and all sorts of loot and potions to discover. It's old-school gaming, endless fun. Collapse
  3. Dec 28, 2013
    You really need to understand the game to appreciate it, A great game, so much to the point that I got an account on metacritic just to show my support.
  4. Jul 24, 2014
    hellhoundpro you need to grow up kid.this game is awesome and person who are not in "gaming" world will never understand the soul of this game,like many other games.Graphic is not everything now you have games with 20-40 even gb of hard disk space with story 5-10 hours max.

This game is masterpiece after some updates,and its addictive playing on 2 keyboards with 4 people
    (you just
    need to know how to configure hotkeys correctly-2 players each keyboard). Expand
  5. Sep 28, 2013

1. Oct 31, 2013
    Even though the game’s weak attempts at humor work better when you play it with friends, compared to Magicka, Legend of Dungeon is still a snoozefest.
  2. Oct 23, 2013
    Developed on the base of rogue-like genre, Legend of Dungeon is designed for the arcade game and complex challenges lovers, where the skill is not enough if it's not also accompanied by a good dose of luck.
  3. Oct 14, 2013
    Legend of Dungeon is fun to play, but it's a game that you're unlikely to actually finish without trying a great number of times. And since you can't save your game, each attempt is a fresh start. The question is whether you'll continue to enjoy the game's randomness long enough to attempt it that many times.