Legend of Grimrock PC

8.1

1. Jun 14, 2015
    Really boring game after playing newer RPGs like The Witcher, Mass Effect, Fallout, Skyrim, Dragon Age, and Shadowrun. I thought I would like it because I used to like Might and Magic, but it was just so boring and the gameplay style has been left behind.

AND OH MY GOD THE SPELL/MAGIC SYSTEM IS ATROCIOUS. That alone would make me never play the game again.
  2. Apr 11, 2012
    Have been playing the game for an hour or so and have loved everything so far. I keep coming up to new enemies, and even when you run into old ones, there are so many different ways you can fight them with the whole real-time movement. The puzzles aren't too hard so far. Have spent around 10 minutes on a few areas, only to find the solution was so close all along. The environment is justHave been playing the game for an hour or so and have loved everything so far. I keep coming up to new enemies, and even when you run into old ones, there are so many different ways you can fight them with the whole real-time movement. The puzzles aren't too hard so far. Have spent around 10 minutes on a few areas, only to find the solution was so close all along. The environment is just awesome. Sure the tiles are repeated, but what do you expect in a dungeon game. Loot is pretty superb as well. Keep finding different armour with different trade-offs. Haven't even beaten the first dungeon of many to come and already I can say this game was worth the $15 it goes for when not on sale. And I didn't even have to spend that much with the pre-order! Great game! If you loved older dungeon crawlers or are just looking for a new game to play, this should be at the top of your to-get list! Very well made. Looking forward to the new dungeons and other things to come for this game! Expand
  3. Jul 13, 2012
    No. Just no. I played Dungeon Master plenty, Secret of the Silver Blades/Pools/etc old TSR D&D PC fare, and I am a huge fan of the much maligned Wizards & Warriors, so I should be overjoyed to be playing a resurrected high res romp into The Oldschool memories of yesteryore... but tis not to be, as this game just plain sucks. It's not that it's hard, as I play every game I own on theNo. Just no. I played Dungeon Master plenty, Secret of the Silver Blades/Pools/etc old TSR D&D PC fare, and I am a huge fan of the much maligned Wizards & Warriors, so I should be overjoyed to be playing a resurrected high res romp into The Oldschool memories of yesteryore... but tis not to be, as this game just plain sucks. It's not that it's hard, as I play every game I own on the hardest mode available because I love challenging, thinking games, and I don't consider this game inherently hard as it's far too simple to be difficult. No, it's the maddening design flaws that marked those older dungeon crawler titles have been resurrected too, and in some cases they're even worse because this is 2012 and such poor design is unacceptable. Pixel hunts? Come now, this is 2012. Nobody wants to scan low res wall texture after low res floor texture (repeated 100 quadrillion times throughout the course of this bore) looking for a slightly different looking piece of rock that the developers want you to click on to continue.

How about the utterly dull story, lack of characterization, lack of NPCs, lack of dialogue, lack of character customization, terrible art design, incredibly dull and repetitive dungeons, lack of ability to see your characters or their equipment, and not even a 2D paperdoll? What about the lack of essential hotkeys? I'm sure everyone loves clicking 600 times a minute for a game that, had it been released in 1990, would not have had mouse support. Click to pick up the sandals, click to drop sandals on a character, press 1 or click on char face for inventory, click to pick up key, click to place key on character, click key on character to pick key back up, click key on keyhole to unlock door, click door to open. Why no hotkey for auto loot? Why not even allow doubleclicking an item to pick it up? Why make the interface excessively difficult and cumbersome? A staff of 4 isn't an excuse -- it only takes 1 person to design a workable interface, and you failed.

How about pushing the user into dead ends that require a reload to continue, and entirely without warning? What about the player who saves after passing a dead end "point of no return" as I did twice within the first 30 minutes of the game, necessitating a total restart both times as the autosave was all the way back at the beginning of the level? Appallingly bad, frustrating, and stupid design.

I was an idiot for not testing this game before I paid money for it. I bought it on the strength of metacritic user aggregate, the fact that I am a massive fan of oldschool strategic/puzzle dungeon crawlers, and the positive word of mouth, but I should have tried it for myself first. It's bland, frustrating, uninspired, full of design flaws, and desperately dull. At least it was cheap and easily forgotten.
  4. Apr 11, 2012
    Amazing game that brings us an updated an interesting take on the classic dungeon crawl/rpg genre!Amazing game that brings us an updated an interesting take on the classic dungeon crawl/rpg genre!

5. nop
    Jun 17, 2012
    I'll keep it short. Playing this game is like playing 4 Diablo characters at once without using item belt and spell hotkeys. Circle-strafing enemies one cell at a time while rapidly clicking multiple small buttons with mouse is what battles are in this game. Like somebody said before me, they are long mouse/keyboard dexterity tests which can frustrate even a seasoned starcraft player.I'll keep it short. Playing this game is like playing 4 Diablo characters at once without using item belt and spell hotkeys. Circle-strafing enemies one cell at a time while rapidly clicking multiple small buttons with mouse is what battles are in this game. Like somebody said before me, they are long mouse/keyboard dexterity tests which can frustrate even a seasoned starcraft player. Congratulations on resurrecting short-lived, inherently flawed, dead end branch of computer RPGs. There are multiple smaller problems I encountered, but these I can forgive in an indy game. Before voting this review down can you people care to explain why anything I said about gameplay is wrong, in your own review? Meanwhile I'll go play Orcs and Elves, Wolfenstein RPG or japanese Wizardry. Expand
  6. gas
    Apr 17, 2012
    The game is a remake of Dungeon Master, and im enough old to remember it very well.
    This LoG is overall good and im not against this idea of remakes, but its strongly overpriced in my opinion, actually i payed 14 dollars for this title.
    Dungeon Master was massive, for the release time it was great under every aspect, it was 1 floppy disc on Amiga and i played it years before finishing it (without any guide).
    This LoG does what its promised overall so its a good remake, but its very short, its possible to finish it in 20 hours or less and compared to today pc game standards devs cant pretend to ask so much money imho, so i give it a 6 cause im quite pleased about the game itself, but the price is out of any logic.
  7. Apr 17, 2012
    This game is perfect. No, I insist, it *IS* perfect. It is not skyrim or Battlefield 3. It is an old-style dungeon crawler and it is extremely good at what it does. It takes a LOT for a single-player game to grab and keep my attention. This one achieves that, hour after hour. I'm 12 hours in and I know I'll want to start it all over again once I'm done my first playthrough.

Grimrock's

Grimrock's gameplay is very simple. You are stuck in a dungeon and you need to get out through the bottom. Puzzles and combat are your main focuses during the game, and you have loot, inventories and skills to manage. The graphics are very good, the audio too. And the game is F-U-N. There are no bugs that I can tell, either. So, to sum up: A very fun game with no bugs that looks and plays great. Where's the downside? Right, there is none. It would get a 9.5 because of its un-innovative nature, but who cares, this game IS an old-style dungeon crawler. And possibly the best ever.
  8. Apr 13, 2012
    I suspect a lot of people throwing out these 10s haven't made it past the half way mark of the game when the need for constant reloading arises. Grimrock has a great idea, but a flawed execution. The worst of all is the painful way you're forced to spell cast by manually clicking on runes every time EVEN when you're just repeating the same spell. This badly needs to get patched. It'sI suspect a lot of people throwing out these 10s haven't made it past the half way mark of the game when the need for constant reloading arises. Grimrock has a great idea, but a flawed execution. The worst of all is the painful way you're forced to spell cast by manually clicking on runes every time EVEN when you're just repeating the same spell. This badly needs to get patched. It's like a mini game testing your mouse dexterity and it will kill you over and over. Also the game difficulty goes right off the charts by the time you're halfway through. I'm all for a challenge, but Grimrock's "Normal" difficulty would be "Nightmare" by the standards of any game I've ever played, and there's no way to lower the difficulty without starting over. Also, in the later half of the game, dodging becomes crucial, but the game's odd, chess-board like grid movement system makes this a frustrating crap shoot of random death. The game makes a fantastic first impression, but eventually turns into a frustrating reload-a-thon only the most OCD gamers will put up with. Expand
  9. Sep 26, 2013
    A real shame. After all the turn based movement it turns out that the combat is "twitch". For me that's enough of a killer to begin with, but allied to some pretty ordinary design decisions (too many pixel hunt puzzles.. literally DOZENS of them by the time you get 1/2 way through the game) and a very average user interface that turns the whole process into a "click fest". You end upA real shame. After all the turn based movement it turns out that the combat is "twitch". For me that's enough of a killer to begin with, but allied to some pretty ordinary design decisions (too many pixel hunt puzzles.. literally DOZENS of them by the time you get 1/2 way through the game) and a very average user interface that turns the whole process into a "click fest". You end up clicking in this game more per minute than say Diablo 3. Maybe this is something people like. I don't Expand
  10. Apr 13, 2012
    Outstanding! My favourite Genre from 20 years ago updated with beautiful HD graphics, and they havent dumbed anything down! Very indepth, fairly hard, exploration is a dream, combat fun, the mechanics behind it are very solid. Can't recommend this one enough, especially at such a low price!! GET THIS GAME!
  11. Apr 11, 2012
    Excellent "blast from the past" dungeon crawl. Great atmospherics, easy inventory management and fun, but not irritating puzzles. I forgot how much I enjoyed this type of a game. Really a gem, especially in the under $15 category. Highly recommended, especially for those who long for the old great Bard's Tale, Ultima, Dungeon Master type games.
  12. Mar 16, 2013
    Grimrock is a engaging tribute to an era of RPG gaming many of us who played RPG's in the 90's sorely miss. It has some of the simple charm of the early Elder Scrolls (ie daggerfall) and Bard's Tale games. If you are a general fan of classic RPG's you'll enjoy Grimrock for at least a few hours of play.

The game is easy to pick up and play, the controls are intuitive and game doesn't require an extensive tutorial or preamble. My favorite part of my time with Grimrock thus far is that it doesn't have that oh so familiar (to modern RPG's at least) 'this will be fun once you level up high enough' feel. The game is about simple puzzles, character management and dungeon crawling. You are doing all three things within minutes of turning on the game. The character development seems a little simplistic and the puzzles/enemies seem to have a pretty low variation rate. That said this review is written with 2 hours of play time under my belt. Excited to go back for more but not wowed by anything except the simplicity and comfortable aesthetics.
  13. Apr 22, 2012
    AAaIF = Absolutely Amazing and Incredibly Fun

AAaIF = Absolutely Amazing and Incredibly Fun

Based on Dungeon Master game, Legend of Grimrock goes the same way as its ancestor from 1987 and adding a bit more. Starting with 4 party characters, almost naked without weapons and hope, we r cutting through stages exploring story of Grimrock behind, secret rooms, deadly traps giant crabs, pissed skeletons, hungry ogres etc... must say am new in this type of RPG and am probably fell in love with it. Of course i cant argue with "Elite Old School Gamers from past ...", but i realy like it because of great puzzles and action fighting.

BTW: Who sais copying whole idea aint gonna work? .-)
  14. May 1, 2012
    Dungeon Master is one of my all time favourites so this close homage was bound to resonate with me. But it's so much better than I hoped and represents fantastic value for money into the bargain. A triumph for indie games given that it appears to have been created entirely by a team 4.
  15. Jul 23, 2012
    A dungeon-exploring game that follows the rules of good ol' D&D. Unfortunately, it did not follow any kind of turn-based systems but attempted to go with "Real time" combat which creates really huge pit-falls in the difficulty curve along with having awkward controls and manual spell-casting required after EVERY SINGLE SPELL. Casters will have to sleep/rest after every encounter and rangedA dungeon-exploring game that follows the rules of good ol' D&D. Unfortunately, it did not follow any kind of turn-based systems but attempted to go with "Real time" combat which creates really huge pit-falls in the difficulty curve along with having awkward controls and manual spell-casting required after EVERY SINGLE SPELL. Casters will have to sleep/rest after every encounter and ranged units will never have enough ammo for any encounters that involves more than 1 mob leaving melee units the only viable option which then turns into running around in "circles" on squares, hitting the enemy repeatedly before the enemy AI even has a chance to react. The way you look around is quite awful too considering you need to "Drag and Drop" with the mouse and use Q / E to very violently turn 90 degrees which can create nausea. I appreciate where they were trying to go with this game but It just didn't do it for me in the long-run. Expand
  16. Feb 13, 2013
    I was a bit skeptical about this game before trying it, but I was pleasantly surprised once I got it going. The game is simple enough to start without too much introduction, and the early levels serve as active tutorials that doesn't seem like tutorials at all. But the game also offers a very wide range of customization in terms of your characters, classes, skill points and traits. TheI was a bit skeptical about this game before trying it, but I was pleasantly surprised once I got it going. The game is simple enough to start without too much introduction, and the early levels serve as active tutorials that doesn't seem like tutorials at all. But the game also offers a very wide range of customization in terms of your characters, classes, skill points and traits. The puzzles are challenging, but not hard. There are usually clues all around, and none of the puzzles are unrealisitcly difficult. The game can be very challenging at times, but its not unfair, so after a big fight, it will usually let you have a breather. Combat takes a while to get used to. If you stand still, you'll get pounded to the floor, but this new form of combat is a nice change from what we are used to.

I would have liked it if there was an option to reset skill points without having to start the game over. After I had played the first 3-4 hours, I had gained some valuable knowledge about the game, and felt that I would be better off by starting over and indeed, I was a lot more powerful when I made it to the same point of the game. I feel that being able to reset your points could negate this I could have spent my skill points differently, without being as strong as my newly customized characters was, and I feel that new players shouldn't be penalized quite this much by making bad mistakes early on in the game.
  17. Apr 27, 2012
    Fantastic puzzles, fun combat, and simple gameplay (not to be mistaken with hand holding, which this game does not do) creates a fun game. Great atmosphere and story makes this one of the deepest indie games I have played in a long time.
  18. Aug 5, 2012
    I'm guessing the poor reviews are from kids that have never heard of Eye of the Beholder or Black Crypt. For those that have this is a sumptuous delve into the past. But it is not as good as it could have been which is an absolute shame. No character generation? Even EotB and BC had that 20 years ago! To cast spells you have to select buttons on a 3x3 grid which wouldn't be so bad if theI'm guessing the poor reviews are from kids that have never heard of Eye of the Beholder or Black Crypt. For those that have this is a sumptuous delve into the past. But it is not as good as it could have been which is an absolute shame. No character generation? Even EotB and BC had that 20 years ago! To cast spells you have to select buttons on a 3x3 grid which wouldn't be so bad if the buttons stayed selected, instead you have to keep re selecting each button..... gameplay suicide. Your ranged character is next to useless if you miss the bow which is in a secret area..... why ffs, then all she can do is throw rocks and a pointy bit of metal. The puzzles are well implemented if a bit nonsensical. If you are under 30 years of age you will probably hate this game but for those of us that spent hours drawing maps on squared paper this is a fun, if short lived, stroll down memory lane. Expand
  19. Aug 18, 2012
    It's really unfortunate that one can't doesn't get enough XP to max. out more than one skill in this game. I invested in two skills with all my characters and didn't get to max out a single one, even if I put more emphasis on it than on the other. Also, I can't say that I enjoyed the twist in the story. Not because there was a twist but simply the overall theme of it (I don't want to spoilIt's really unfortunate that one can't doesn't get enough XP to max. out more than one skill in this game. I invested in two skills with all my characters and didn't get to max out a single one, even if I put more emphasis on it than on the other. Also, I can't say that I enjoyed the twist in the story. Not because there was a twist but simply the overall theme of it (I don't want to spoil anything by going into detail). I generally don't like that kind of stuff, so that was very disappointing for me.
    It also seems that one doesn't get anything for collecting certain things throughout the dungeon. Nothing unlocked, no special artwork, not even a text mentioning how awesome you are. I guess they're just there for achievements.
    Aside from these things, I've thoroughly enjoyed this adventure though. And at ~15 hours pretty lengthy too (especially considering the price).
  20. May 3, 2012
    Let's get this straight. Some features that improve simplicity in the newer generation games are necessary and they are a very welcome improvement over the past. I know we want to be nostalgic, but gaming has improved so much over the years. This game is therefore rendered outdated.
  21. Apr 13, 2012
    This game is proof that sometimes it's best to go back to basics. Best dungeon crawler I've played in years! Definitely a steal at the current sale price!
  22. Apr 12, 2012
    This is a real GAME and a real RPG, not some pseudo-cinematic crap like Mass Effect or a watered down fantasy-GTA like Skyrim. I hope the developers make enough money from this game to produce more gems, the gaming world needs more talents like Almost Human. Highly recommended for any fan of RPGs or anyone who wants to play a really good game that doesn't hold your hand and insult yourThis is a real GAME and a real RPG, not some pseudo-cinematic crap like Mass Effect or a watered down fantasy-GTA like Skyrim. I hope the developers make enough money from this game to produce more gems, the gaming world needs more talents like Almost Human. Highly recommended for any fan of RPGs or anyone who wants to play a really good game that doesn't hold your hand and insult your intelligence. Expand
  23. Apr 12, 2012
    One of the few love letters to old school RPG fans.
    A modern classic.

If you love classic dungeon crawlers, you can not afford to miss this game. Buy it, play it, keep playing it, and wait for the tools to create your own dungeon
  24. Apr 16, 2012
    This game is everything that old school dungeon crawler fans could ask for. The environments are atmospheric, the puzzles are diverse and complex, the enemies are terrifying. With the game's combat however, the sooner you learn to kite enemies around the better.
  25. Jun 5, 2012
    Grimrock is an old-school, four-man-party dungeoneering RPC which represents a timely reminder to Bioware, Bethesda et al. that it is possible to make a fantasy roleplaying game which is challenging, but still enjoyable. The old-school puzzles are every bit as contrived as older gamers will remember from Eye of the Beholder and its like, but within that contrivance lies a really enjoyableGrimrock is an old-school, four-man-party dungeoneering RPC which represents a timely reminder to Bioware, Bethesda et al. that it is possible to make a fantasy roleplaying game which is challenging, but still enjoyable. The old-school puzzles are every bit as contrived as older gamers will remember from Eye of the Beholder and its like, but within that contrivance lies a really enjoyable challenge simply absent from most modern RPGs. Combat is no cake-walk and my playthrough needed more than a couple of re-loads, especially after Level 6. Loot is nicely balanced, however, with just the right amount of equipment progression to keep the hardened dungeoneer interested. There isn't a great deal of role-playing per se in this RPG. Magic is a little bit shallow in this game, being almost entirely combat-orientated: my mage was little more than a flamethrower with a name. The rooms and corridors are sparsely furnished, with only the occasional barrel or egg-sac to break up the endless grey corridors. NPCs are notable for their absence. But mysterious dreams and notes left by a previous prisoner who attempted to navigate the dungeon provide enough of a sense of story and atmosphere to keep the four prisoners going. Ultimately, Grimrock is a loving tribute to a style of game whose day has passed and to that extent, it succeeds superbly. Although it's targeted fairly and squarely at those who assaulted Myth Dranor in days of yore on much older machines, there is a salutary lesson for modern studios: tricky puzzles and challenging combat give the player something to do besides staring at the landscape between cut-scenes. Expand
  26. Apr 24, 2012
    The game is fantastic. It's the perfect throwback to the dungeon crawlers of old, but without feeling old. It looks gorgeous, the difficulty is spot-on (easy on "Easy", challenging on "Normal" and hard on "Hard") and the puzzles are very, very cool. If you want a challenge, I recommend playin it on "Old School Mode", but if you don't think you'd have that kind of patience, the game doesn'tThe game is fantastic. It's the perfect throwback to the dungeon crawlers of old, but without feeling old. It looks gorgeous, the difficulty is spot-on (easy on "Easy", challenging on "Normal" and hard on "Hard") and the puzzles are very, very cool. If you want a challenge, I recommend playin it on "Old School Mode", but if you don't think you'd have that kind of patience, the game doesn't become boring with the automap turned on. Almost Human found that perfect balance that most developers can't reach. You owe it to yourself to try this game. Expand
  27. Mar 15, 2013
    I was really skeptical about this game until I played it. This was actually my first "old school RPG" as other people are referring to it. I really enjoyed it. The story was really interesting, the secrets and puzzles were challenging, and the combat was player skill based rather than solely chance-based. And FYI, to the retard who spent 90% of the game sleeping to regain HP, there areI was really skeptical about this game until I played it. This was actually my first "old school RPG" as other people are referring to it. I really enjoyed it. The story was really interesting, the secrets and puzzles were challenging, and the combat was player skill based rather than solely chance-based. And FYI, to the retard who spent 90% of the game sleeping to regain HP, there are GIGANTIC GLOWING CRYSTALS that refill your HP and energy for you and recharge every 5 minutes. Expand
  28. Oct 9, 2012
    Could've been good but... combat was attrocious. In general the puzzles were kinda 'meh', the classes unispiring, and the techinques required to win being borderline exploits (you spend 90% of the game either running backwards in circles in combat, or 'sleeping' waiting for hp to regen). In the end it just got very boring very fast.
  29. Apr 19, 2012
    A brilliant game in the spirit of the Eye of the Beholder series that captures all of the puzzle-solving, action, and adventure of the games in this genre of the RPG with a graphical update and a new system of character generation and development. Legend of Grimrock improves on the formula by adding small touches like automatically picking up throwing daggers/stones/arrows that you haveA brilliant game in the spirit of the Eye of the Beholder series that captures all of the puzzle-solving, action, and adventure of the games in this genre of the RPG with a graphical update and a new system of character generation and development. Legend of Grimrock improves on the formula by adding small touches like automatically picking up throwing daggers/stones/arrows that you have fired when walking over them. I have a few complaints about the game, namely the inability to swap between ranged and hand-to-hand fighting without rummaging around in your inventory to swap weapons in and out of the action bar while monsters are fast approaching/beating your face in. I feel they would've been better served having sets of items to equip which you can swap between with a base amount of time required to switch. Inventory management gets tedious due to the weight management system and sometimes having to throw items you might want to keep makes for long pauses in the action. Overall a great game, and definitely worth the $15 asking price. Expand
  30. Apr 11, 2012
    Its really really bad, the movement lags, you cant move forward perpetually, just one tile at a time. what is this **** chess? most of the game is just puzzles, yea screw that, i came to PLAY, not think, the combat looks turned based but its not you cant even see your weapon and the enemies look like mushrooms get skyrim instead its a much better game this game doesnt even have a story howIts really really bad, the movement lags, you cant move forward perpetually, just one tile at a time. what is this **** chess? most of the game is just puzzles, yea screw that, i came to PLAY, not think, the combat looks turned based but its not you cant even see your weapon and the enemies look like mushrooms get skyrim instead its a much better game this game doesnt even have a story how can you play a game without careactors that you care about, why do you think they are called CAREacters anyway? play skyrim, play mass effect 3, but dont play this game

just kidding, Legends of Grimrock is freaking awesome. If you are on the fence you should play Dungeon Master first, its a free game originally made in 1987, there are plenty of reskins and remakes that run on pretty much every platform. If you enjoy Dungeon Master, you will LOVE Grimrock! If you enjoyed Dungeon Master but found it a bit too challenging, then you will still love Grimrock. Legends of Grimrock brings the old school first person dungeon crawler style into the 21st century, because the graphics are up to date, you will find yourself getting lost a lot less as you wont be mistaking one area for another, there is also an automap and a tutorial to help newer players, but overall, this is a classic dungeon crawler. Those "fake" criticisms i laid out are true, the movement is tile based, the combat is real time, and you cannot see your weapon. However this gives the game a certain feel that you either love or hate, combat will involve you sidestepping your enemies and using the mazelike environment to attack them off guard, taking advantage of the fact that if they are not facing you, they have to take the time to turn toward you before attacking, it may not be "realistic" but it lends itself to a certain playstyle that you will have to get used to. Like I said earlier, there is not a huge focus on story here, you are prisoners who must fight through grimrock to be pardoned, thats about it, no whining party members, no loyalty quests, just the creaking sound of the dungeon and the soft cackling of a torch, just how I like it. You can create your own party or select a premade party. Creating a party is the best way to go as you can select from a number of races and skills and 3 classes. I chose an entirely nonhuman party, Insectoids, Lizards and a Minotaur, not enough games let you play as monsters. Once in the dungeon you are on your own, you are given no starting weapons or items and must forage for everything yourself. This gives the game the "survival" element of classic dungeon crawlers. Unlike Dungeon Master, torches are much more abundant and last longer, darkness is not entirely crippling (partially due to the updated graphics) this gives the player much less of a ticking clock when trying to figure out the games many puzzles, some more hardcore guys might think that makes things too easy, i for one welcome it. Oh yes, and the puzzles, they are really challenging and you will spend much of the game solving them. Of course this is not 1987, you can go online for walkthroughs if you get stuck, but I do feel challenged by this game, and Im loving it. I probably would give this game around an 8.5, it brings an abandoned genre of role playing into the 21st century with amazing success in my opinion, its smooth, challenging, and a joy to play. I was hoping for a dungeon editor, I dont think it would be too hard to make as it is a tile based game, but i heard that they may be working on something like that, so one can only hope. Again, I reccommend you play Dungeon Master before you buy this game, but if you are looking for that type of thing, its well worth the money.

1. Hyper Magazine
    Jun 13, 2012
    A relic of the RPG's golden era, revived and refined for the modern age. [July 2012, p.71]
  2. May 30, 2012
    Classic dungeon-crawling brought back to life. [June 2012, p.52]
  3. Games Master UK
    May 28, 2012
    A delightfully nostalgic, but harsh, RPG treat, oozing old school charm. [July 2012, p.90]