6.6

1. AlessioP.
    Jan 8, 2010
    Well, its no quake4 or HL2 but its nice in its way. Nice background story (and therefore monster, especially the bosses), linear gameplay with arcade-style shooting, acceptable graphic and music..... its worth a budget price, lets say around 15$. Wont last long, but it is still a 5hours of fun killing.
    Jan 27, 2009
    Not a perfect example of a FPS but if you like them it is an interesting distraction. Game was pretty short and didn't really have an assortment of enemy's. Game was also quite short. Have to admit the only real boss battle was a really fun battle. Wish they would of done more of that. As well the music to the game was amazing but the ambient noise could use a little work. I Not a perfect example of a FPS but if you like them it is an interesting distraction. Game was pretty short and didn't really have an assortment of enemy's. Game was also quite short. Have to admit the only real boss battle was a really fun battle. Wish they would of done more of that. As well the music to the game was amazing but the ambient noise could use a little work. I sometimes found it hard to located where enemys were coming from.. Expand
  3. Oct 21, 2012
    This game is realy a guilty pleasure game, more like older styled FPS's Like Quake and Doom, it lacks story but is just fun to just screw around in and just blow crap up!
  4. VivionD
    Jun 5, 2009
    I rather liked this game. Really good soundtrack and cool-looking (if otherwise worthless) weapons, plus enemies that weren't anonymous pointless 'soldiers' or some sort made it fairly fun. This game also has easily one of the best openings of any I've played -- nothing quite like seeing griffins literally destroying New York City. However, the game is so much a clone I rather liked this game. Really good soundtrack and cool-looking (if otherwise worthless) weapons, plus enemies that weren't anonymous pointless 'soldiers' or some sort made it fairly fun. This game also has easily one of the best openings of any I've played -- nothing quite like seeing griffins literally destroying New York City. However, the game is so much a clone that it's more like Half-Life than Half-Life. Expand
  5. Oct 3, 2010
    And finally.Pandora's box.Good subject.Good game.Nice graphics.The monsters are doing their job.The music is gorgeous(just listen flashpoint.The levels are ok made with a nice touch.You got a PDA to.You can't save but...that it.Overall good game.Deserves a 7
  6. Jul 31, 2014
    Mediocore game. but the atmosphere is really great! Its a little buggy, its too scripted, very linear, and weird sometimes, but i really enjoyed Legendary on PC. I buyed on Summer Sale for .079 Euro. It was not a waste of money.
  7. Sep 18, 2012
    Interesting take off on Greek Mythology, but what the story lacks in plot it certainly makes up in nonstop action. This seems to be a low budget game, as you go through the same caves, air vents, and subway stations, and rooms numerous times. Also, I seemed to run into technical glitches and freezes with annoying frequency. If you can get it on sale
  8. Aug 15, 2013
    Legendary is a mixture of every average shooter ever made. Not a single weapon from the available arsenal is worthy of a mention, yet none are worthless. Health is regenerated from the signet on Deckers hand which also doubles as a defensive item as it can be used to daze enemies with its short range energy blast. It's just a 'run of the mill' fps that has good ideas, which are poorlyLegendary is a mixture of every average shooter ever made. Not a single weapon from the available arsenal is worthy of a mention, yet none are worthless. Health is regenerated from the signet on Deckers hand which also doubles as a defensive item as it can be used to daze enemies with its short range energy blast. It's just a 'run of the mill' fps that has good ideas, which are poorly executed.

Now, there is some stand out moments which are worthy of a mention and it is to do with the levels and the enemies. The mythical creatures are of high quality and of a good variety, but again the poor execution in implementing them into the levels shows amateurish mistakes throughout. They are fun to go up against and on normal difficulty they are worthy opponents. However, they will be clipping in and out of the levels as well as appearing out of thin air as you activate the next section of the level... obviously, the immersion is lost at these poorly designed intervals. It's a shame because Legendary has been made with a lot of love and it does show. The subject material is well used and the story is well put together nonsense. I played through the game as if I was a play tester pinpointing problems and thinking up new ideas all the way until the end. I enjoyed it a lot and it pains me to say that as you have to delve deep to get the most out of it. You should play it as it is cheap but that price does reflect the quality of most of the game.... Sad face 5/10
  9. Dec 24, 2014
    A thoroughly average game, everything about it is exactly that. About 4-5 hours of game play. People looking for non-stop action FPS may enjoy but most others will just go meh.
  10. Jan 2, 2015
    This game is built upon the Unreal engine so it looks are good, though it overuses the flare effect. The weaponry is sufficient and you can carry only two weapons. Unfortunately the game play is not that good. Most enemies require multiple shots and they come in bunches, so you end up shooting, reloading and running all the time which becomes repetitive. My biggest complain is that it isThis game is built upon the Unreal engine so it looks are good, though it overuses the flare effect. The weaponry is sufficient and you can carry only two weapons. Unfortunately the game play is not that good. Most enemies require multiple shots and they come in bunches, so you end up shooting, reloading and running all the time which becomes repetitive. My biggest complain is that it is unbalanced. The majority of levels are relative easy until you get stuck with a too difficult boss (e.g. Minotaur; Kraken) or level. Since this game has the checkpoint system you will pretty much doing that over and over again. It was on steam sale for under 5 euro. For that prize you can safely pick it up and have fun with it but prepared to experience some frustration as well. The copy I got also had the elevator bug in it, which you can workaround. Expand

1. This could well be a surprise hit for those willing to invest the time. Despite a lack of polish, there's a relatively deep story for fans of mythology.
    By the time I'd defeated my 10th werewolf, I was already tired of needing to cut or shoot its head off so it didn't regenerate. By the time I defeated my 200th, I just wanted to turn the game off.
  3. All things told, the game reeks of derivation.