Legends of Dawn PC

4.4

1. Jul 6, 2013
    For die hard RPGers this game is a must have!!!
    For die hard RPGers this game is a must have!!!
    This game is great in the story/world sense. Its unique and a fresh look at the stale elves are wispy nature lovers, dwarves hate magic and live underground ect typical fantasy world. Its engrossing and I love it. The amount of care put into the world creation really makes this game shine. I love the way spells are created, and unlocking chests is really unique as well.
  2. Jul 13, 2013
    I want to give this game a 9 out of 10 because I know there are updates coming that are going to improve things, but if you have been playing RPGs for the past 10 years or more and don't want your hand to be held, you might want to check this game out. There is just something magical about this game that happens when you get past the first hour of low-end graphics and how there is veryI want to give this game a 9 out of 10 because I know there are updates coming that are going to improve things, but if you have been playing RPGs for the past 10 years or more and don't want your hand to be held, you might want to check this game out. There is just something magical about this game that happens when you get past the first hour of low-end graphics and how there is very little help with understanding how some of the systems work. One system is the runes. I've played maybe 10+ hours and there is a sub set of runes that I still have no idea what they do!
    Anyway, the levelling in this game is very different also. It's not the typical level 10 in 15 minutes. It's probably 1 level every 1 to 2 hours (depending on if you focus on farming creatures or not). Most of the NPC quest speech is voice acted decently, and I wouldn't say this is an award-winning story, but it's definitely not run of the mill RPG story.
    If you enjoy exploring, the map is pretty huge and there are lots of small details you can end up running past if you're not looking closely enough.
  3. Dec 23, 2013
    Diamond in the rough. My real score is probably around 7 or 8 but with room for improvement with a few patches. I gave 10 to counter weight those clueless punks that give really low grades without having a clue what they're doing.

1. CD-Action
    Oct 16, 2013
    An apology is in order to everyone who fell for the promises on Kickstarter and paid for this ruin of a game. [11/2013, p.76]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Sep 19, 2013
    A crappy system, technologically speaking it's an unfinished, irritating, and every now and then arrogant action RPG, with flaws as merits, demonstrating how to not make a game. [Issue#232]
  3. Aug 28, 2013
    In all aspects this is a substandard action RPG that will maybe come up with better evaluation someday thanks to its patches and updates bombardment. But in this very moment the game is just sadly watching its better fellows from below.