Legion Arena PC

8.1

1. RabJ.
    Dec 5, 2005
    Great single player modes that get you trained up to fight your friends on line. I love customizing the army and you can pick your own army and composition to a points value Terriffic!
  2. MattK.
    Dec 5, 2005
    What it loses in poor graphics it makes up for in gameplay.. This is one of those games most people don't know about that is really good... The single player is pretty fun but the multiplayer takes the cake (when people are online).. I only got rid of 2 points from perfect because 1. the graphics arent the best and 2. there is almost no one who plays online, if you wanna play online What it loses in poor graphics it makes up for in gameplay.. This is one of those games most people don't know about that is really good... The single player is pretty fun but the multiplayer takes the cake (when people are online).. I only got rid of 2 points from perfect because 1. the graphics arent the best and 2. there is almost no one who plays online, if you wanna play online you have to wait for someone to join the channel which could take a while. There are things to do you can add people to your friends list on xfire and see when they are on so you can play multiplayer. But its a fun game. One of the few new games that I can actually say is a fun game with good replayability. Expand

1. PC Format
    There's more here than meets the eye. [Dec 2005, p.97]
  2. If you have never really been a fan of this genre I urge you to give this one a try. It’s a breeze to play and will have any armchair General screaming Charge!
  3. Legion Arena is all about the combat, no deciding what crops to raise or whether to feed your troops or the starving peasants.