8.6

1. Jan 31, 2012
    Lego Harry Potter 2 is the same thing as its predecessor. It's an okay game but not as fun as the Star Wars Saga one. If you have kids it's a game they will love and as always you've got a great co-op mode, which is a thing we should always have in a game. It follows the movies but I really don't like how it follows the movies, it's not the same formula as in Star Wars. You have like aLego Harry Potter 2 is the same thing as its predecessor. It's an okay game but not as fun as the Star Wars Saga one. If you have kids it's a game they will love and as always you've got a great co-op mode, which is a thing we should always have in a game. It follows the movies but I really don't like how it follows the movies, it's not the same formula as in Star Wars. You have like a open world where you go to missions but it doesn't work quite well. It could have been better. Expand

You can only pity that devs of official movie games didn't give the same amount of care as Traveller's Tales did with LEGO ones. For this reason LEGO Harry Potter is only a playable option if you are Hogwarts-positive. [Christmas 2011]
  2. Dec 27, 2011
    We might have grown weary of Traveller's Tales LEGO series, but Harry Potter: Years 5-7 is the best and the most complete game they've done. An ideal remedy for the headache that Electronic Arts caused us with their lousy Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 adaptation. [January 2012, p.68]
  3. Dec 2, 2011
    If you like LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4, you will also like Years 5 - 7. Even so many of the locations, especially Hogwarts have been recycled, it's still a lot of fun.