6.4

1. May 5, 2013
    Excellent game, blast with friends, awesome customization system and lovely graphics. This game is a definite 10/10, anyone and everyone should buy this game. There's a huge amount of content and I would have no problems paying $30 for this. Can't wait to play it on my tablet! Well done Paradox
  2. May 5, 2013
    Had a great time with this with my friends. The campaign is fun. The versus modes are good as well. Besides the launch problems, we have been playing the entire weekend. Great value!

1. Jul 23, 2013
    Leviathan is worth its price only in multiplayer as the single-player campaign is too shoddy and boring – just don’t forget to make yourself a big cup of valerian tea beforehand.
  2. Jun 19, 2013
    Engrossing, lovely to look at and with a potentially healthy shelf-life, if the multiplayer gets a toehold and gels cross-platform.
  3. Jun 9, 2013
    A mediocre and too simplistic game piece leaving you buying some more fleets moreover. Its single-player campaign is anything but gaming world-shaking. The only positive is its multiplayer game.