Limbo of the Lost PC

7.8

1. Jul 28, 2012
    This game's user score is definitely a masterpiece of trolling. Anyway, I must admit that this was something unbelievable and will always remain the symbol of crap.
  2. Dec 28, 2012
    This game is a total plagium. Bad graphics for a 2008 games. Nonsense ending. Resuming,this game is a horrible title. It's so bad it makes me laugh.
  3. Jan 11, 2013
    This game isn't just one of the best pieces of art i ever see in gaming, but more than that, this is possibly the best game ever made.
    Emotion, love, action, romance, dolphins
    This game have EVERYTHING!

Just kidding, everyone is trolling, i just wanted to be popular
  4. H_E
    Aug 3, 2014
    This game is a joke, 80% of the environment is stolen content from oblivion and much more.

Limbo of the lost can officially be called a anti-christ of all games.
  5. EzraW.
    Oct 26, 2008
    This game literally changed my life. I thought back to past loves and losses; of opportunities missed and moments shared. Of laughter and tears. And of course, my time aboard the seafaring vessel El Barco De La Cabra. Captain Spooner-Briggs' journey through limbo is a thought-provoking experience that even the recent plagiarism scandal could not taint for me. A must-buy game in any context.
  6. KarlS.
    Oct 26, 2008
    A fantastic game from start to finish. Beautifully crafted assets illustrate an imaginative and deep world. I can't help but feel that the reviewers missed the point entirely with this one: it's my personal favourite game of all time, a brilliant return to form for the entire point and click genre, and I urge you all to buy it and make up your own minds. If you're anything A fantastic game from start to finish. Beautifully crafted assets illustrate an imaginative and deep world. I can't help but feel that the reviewers missed the point entirely with this one: it's my personal favourite game of all time, a brilliant return to form for the entire point and click genre, and I urge you all to buy it and make up your own minds. If you're anything like me, you won't regret it. Expand
  7. LewisD.
    Oct 26, 2008
    A sublime game.. a truly inspirational - and ORIGINAL - point and click game. Tapping on the shoulders of point and click adventure games from years gone by, and proudly anouncing: "Hello! I'm the new kid in town!" Definitely worth a purchase.
  8. BarryS.
    Oct 26, 2008
    One of the finest adventure games ever made and a pioneer in the concept of virtual location-shooting within video-games, carefully and clevery reusing assets from other games to create a comedy/hottor masterpiece
  9. BrerlappinHat
    Oct 26, 2008
    Emotional, believable, fantastical, magical. Just some of the words i would use to describe 'limbo of the loast'. The tale of one mans journey through the underworld in search of redemption for his earthly soul. In many ways it is not unlike Dante Aligheris 'divine comedy', only in videogame form. Everyone must play this.
  10. ThaddeusB.
    Oct 28, 2008
    This game blew me away. Almost literally as I was being brought close to the point of orgasm many a time. I was truly expecting a subpar adventure with little to no innovation and what I got was a phenomenal piece of game design and storytelling. I can heartily recommend it, you're missing out if you pass this slice of ambrosia in favour of tripe like Far Cry 2 or Dead Space.
  11. Jun 2, 2014
    Simply THE BEST GAME EVER!!!11

It has amazing graphics even for 2008 game, incredible soundtrack and the highest quality cut-scenes and voice acting. The plot is very good and gameplay is just awesome.
  12. Sep 22, 2014
    Las cosas mas importantes de los videojuegos son gráficos, jugabilidad, etc pero lo mas importante es EL FINAL! y este juego se quedo sin ideas y decepciona a cada jugador.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Given the new found popularity Limbo of the Lost has gained over recent weeks this may go down as a cult classic. However that’s not to say that the game is so bad it's good, the game is so bad it's an insult.
  2. PC Format
    One of the worst adventures I've ever played. [Sept 2008, p.116]
  3. The game is bafflingly boring and ridiculous. The game has no structure at all, no sense of urgency, no compelling reason to exist or be endured whatsoever. The scenes play on and on and on, and the story wends down byways of no consequence whatsoever. Lost indeed.