Little Inferno PC

7.5

1. Dec 30, 2016
    Little Inferno is a Decent fun little game .
  2. Dec 10, 2016
    Bájos kis történet a piromancia iránti szenvedélyünkről a World of Goo alkotójának 'tollából'. Persze nem hozta azt, mint a szinte kanonikus trutyis játék, de élvezetes volt.
  3. Dec 7, 2016
    The only bad thing I've got to say about this game is that I don't find it very re-playable. Other than that I think it's perfect. This game is especially good to play around Christmas time.
  4. Apr 22, 2016
    Being a fan of World of Goo, I was drawn to this game with expectations of something bizarrely similar in scope. While I was not disappointed in what I got from the game for my completion, I can definitely say, it is let down heavily by it lack of replayability. While you could say the same of World of Goo to a certain extent, there is still enough about it to keep you trying to improveBeing a fan of World of Goo, I was drawn to this game with expectations of something bizarrely similar in scope. While I was not disappointed in what I got from the game for my completion, I can definitely say, it is let down heavily by it lack of replayability. While you could say the same of World of Goo to a certain extent, there is still enough about it to keep you trying to improve little by little. This game, once you have completed it has nothing to draw you back. 100 burning combinations are all it offers and minimal narrative. Expand
  5. Oct 14, 2015
    Little Inferno makes pyromania fun by destroying things with other things to get more things to burn. Couldn't ask for more when it comes to fireplace simulator.
  6. Aug 27, 2015
    The story behind it definitely surpasses the actual gameplay. There are so many messages that can be taken from it and for a short game it isn't bad. It can just become a little repetitive I suppose.
  7. Jun 14, 2015
    SCORE: 7.3/10

Innovative, quirky, and fun despite a very Seinfeldian "about nothing" premise. You buy toys, you burn toys, and then you buy more toys. You burn them in combos to earn extra coin. The commentary and light story along the well are very well done. The graphics are cute and fit the game well. It was a fun 3 hours and I recommend the game if you can find it on sale.
  8. Jan 13, 2015
    I enjoyed myself enough for the €3 I spent on it I guess. I was disappointed by the "story" though. From what I've read I expected, well something. It was cute, and I had a chuckle at times but the ending didn't make any sense. Why implement such an ending if you're not gonna explain anything? I'm very confused by this.
  9. Dec 27, 2014
    A cute little game with a large variety of items to burn. I initially thought it would be some boring sandbox, but there are tons of combinations to discover and the little bits of story thrown in are very meaningful. Only got about 3 and a half hours of play though, and I don't think i'll be coming back for more. In other words, it lacks replayability. Overall 8/10 and would definitelyA cute little game with a large variety of items to burn. I initially thought it would be some boring sandbox, but there are tons of combinations to discover and the little bits of story thrown in are very meaningful. Only got about 3 and a half hours of play though, and I don't think i'll be coming back for more. In other words, it lacks replayability. Overall 8/10 and would definitely recommend a pick up if on steam sale. Expand
  10. Dec 26, 2014
    To state: this game is short and do not have varied mechanics but: I had maybe the best narrative experience of the last few years with Little Inferno. Though its gameplay core is not complex and the game itself is not lengthy, but the way the game presents itself, the fantastic soundtrack and the attention to details and atmosphere is lifting it "up up up". This game is a good example ofTo state: this game is short and do not have varied mechanics but: I had maybe the best narrative experience of the last few years with Little Inferno. Though its gameplay core is not complex and the game itself is not lengthy, but the way the game presents itself, the fantastic soundtrack and the attention to details and atmosphere is lifting it "up up up". This game is a good example of why indie games are so needed these times. The experimental ideas which sometimes come with these games are so refreshing. LI is just made a different approach in both "item matching gameplay" and storytelling. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a more relaxing and emotional experience from a game. Expand
  11. Oct 18, 2014
    This is art. It's hardly even a game, and the tacked on combos show it really doesn't want to be. It's a brief, incredible experience that force you to wait, and in turn to idle and think. A beautiful story not nearly as simple as it seems on the surface, wrapped up in fascinating moral dilemmas and tests of the player's humanity will blow your mind and make you think. I played it a goodThis is art. It's hardly even a game, and the tacked on combos show it really doesn't want to be. It's a brief, incredible experience that force you to wait, and in turn to idle and think. A beautiful story not nearly as simple as it seems on the surface, wrapped up in fascinating moral dilemmas and tests of the player's humanity will blow your mind and make you think. I played it a good three and a half months ago and still think about it all the time. i still listen to the soundtrack, I still debate in my mind what the true messages were. Don't look it up. Don't read reviews. Stop it. Close those tabs. You found your game. The gameplay isn't "fun", but it isn't supposed to be. Especially recommended to fans of classic movies, literature or ESPECIALLY creative writing and advanced English studies. The less you know going in, the better.

Just don't quit until the ending. Believe in your heart that every seemingly monotonous task WILL be worth it in the end.
  12. Oct 17, 2014
    This is a beautiful game. The graphics and design look great. But it is not interesting. It's the same type of time waster game you'd find on Facebook for free with in-game purchases to speed up the built in waiting that you have to do to get more currency. The combos are a bit fun to discover. I got this as part of a HumbleBundle, but if you pay anything significant for it, you'llThis is a beautiful game. The graphics and design look great. But it is not interesting. It's the same type of time waster game you'd find on Facebook for free with in-game purchases to speed up the built in waiting that you have to do to get more currency. The combos are a bit fun to discover. I got this as part of a HumbleBundle, but if you pay anything significant for it, you'll probably be disappointed. Expand
  13. Sep 28, 2014
    It's a great game, its not for everyone. I'll admit it was a little long, and there really is no point to playing it after you beat it. It's got a great soundtrack however. It's different from ANTHING you will ever play. Overall a great game.
  14. Sep 19, 2014
    Little Inferno starts with a bang and then fizzles into a gimmick of combining objects based on bad puns. I burned out on this game within an hour of lighting it up for the first time.
  15. Sep 6, 2014
    It's not quite a game and more of an interactive fiction piece. It's fun to watch how things burn, but there's not a lot of challenge apart from finding combos. The quirky humor caries it through the few hours you'll spend playing it, but there's not a lot of replay value. The soundtrack and art aesthetic, however, are fantastic.
  16. Jul 6, 2014
    Wow!, this game is unlike anything I have ever played!. This game was fun but had such a sad and emotional story. The game starts off in a world where the world is freezing over, and people have to burn toys and other objects to stay cold, it gets colder everyday. The company "Tomorrow Corporation" sells these items to the citizens of this world. You are a citizen, you buy items to burnWow!, this game is unlike anything I have ever played!. This game was fun but had such a sad and emotional story. The game starts off in a world where the world is freezing over, and people have to burn toys and other objects to stay cold, it gets colder everyday. The company "Tomorrow Corporation" sells these items to the citizens of this world. You are a citizen, you buy items to burn and it is actually quite fun. The game acts like a sandbox that can create combinations for you to enjoy. Even after the game is finished you will find yourself going back to this game, over and over again. This is truly a must-buy. Expand
  17. Jun 10, 2014
    Otra experiencia interactiva bastante loca, el arranque parece sencillo y sin sentido pero acaba atrapando por su sencillez y por la sensación de que oculta muchos secretos y una narrativa más compleja de lo que parece. Buena compra en rebajas.
  18. May 17, 2014
    Good game, but with a very limited period of life. You'll play for up to five hours because you will end the story, then you will uninstall the game because restart the story again is totally unnecessary because there is only one possible outcome. At the end of the story, you can start burning objects, but that's it. In short, a game that is too short for its price, and that deserves aGood game, but with a very limited period of life. You'll play for up to five hours because you will end the story, then you will uninstall the game because restart the story again is totally unnecessary because there is only one possible outcome. At the end of the story, you can start burning objects, but that's it. In short, a game that is too short for its price, and that deserves a longer story, or with several options. Expand
  19. May 15, 2014
    Who knew it could be so fun to burn stuff up? This game is good for 3 or 4 hours before you will get bored waiting for the packages to be delivered. Yay!
  20. Mar 18, 2014
    I am massively surprised about this games low score, from my experience, it's fantastic!

Pros:
    Charm
    Surprisingly emotional
    Unbeatable soundtrack
    FIRE!!!!

Cons:
    Item delivery times get tedious

Little inferno is unique, but can be slow at times...you can also burn a toaster, what more could you want?
  21. Jan 13, 2014
    Genius work; piece of art. Little Inferno not only give the strange, creative and amazing gameplay but also lead you into one of the greatest gaming atmospheres I've ever played.
  22. gic
    Jan 3, 2014
    With it's unique art style and puzzle combos this indie masterpiece is definitely more than meets the eye.
    To understand the title you'll have to completely dive into it's story, intriguing music as well as catchy details.
    It's only problem is lack of flow to keep some players interested throughout the whole experience -overall monotous idea of burning stuff might be one of it's magical components but it should have at least been accompanied with narration.
  23. Dec 31, 2013
    Very nice game. Nice story and a funny games if you don't have much time and want to play a game. If you rage, its a very nice game to calm down! I can only rate to buy and try it out!
  24. Dec 25, 2013
    This successor of 2D Boy's first game World of Goo in my opinion is excellent. It certainly isn't for everyone, but it is an indie game, indie games are not for everyone. The art style and story telling are still in the same style that you are used from World of Goo. However the game play is certainly different.
    It is a game about burning items and while doing so it both mocks itself as
    It is a game about burning items and while doing so it both mocks itself as well as the micro transaction trend in the gaming industry. Besides that it has an interesting story that is even more important than it was in World of Goo as well as more interesting. That is also necessary since without the story the game play alone wouldn't be enough to make this a good game, with the two combined it makes it an excellent game. Since it is often sold in the humble bundles you can get it for just a few dollars, for that price it is just perfect. A couple hours of fun and a nice story, going to the movies is more expensive and lasts shorter.

However if you don't care about a story a game is telling and only care about game play, this game probably isn't for you.
  25. Dec 7, 2013
    Little Inferno was a relaxing and charming game with its own flair. This was definitely the first "fireplace simulator" I had ever played and I finished it in one sitting. The game play was boring but it had its own unique tale which kept me intrigued until the very end.
  26. Dec 7, 2013
    This game is a fun little toy...You burn stuff. Thats all there is. The items do special stuff (Like credit card burst into money.) And there are some puzzle aspects in the game like combining items. But the part that I LOVE is the story and art design. the first 2 hours is you burning stuff but the last 15mins is a amazing story. I would wait tip this game is on sale it is not worth the price.
  27. Nov 30, 2013
    A fun game for about 30 mins, but after that things get tedious and repetitive. Order items from a catalog, burn them, try to make combos, repeat. The time constraint on having your packages delivered is frustrating given that it's sole purpose seems to be wasting your time. Even so, I played through the entire game to see what the story was about. Unfortunately the ending was a bit of aA fun game for about 30 mins, but after that things get tedious and repetitive. Order items from a catalog, burn them, try to make combos, repeat. The time constraint on having your packages delivered is frustrating given that it's sole purpose seems to be wasting your time. Even so, I played through the entire game to see what the story was about. Unfortunately the ending was a bit of a let down just like everything else. Expand
  28. Oct 12, 2013
    This game was great fun, and quite relaxing. Good soundtrack and cute back story. It kept me interested throughout and some of the explosive combinations are very funny.
  29. Sep 11, 2013
    I need just one word to describe this masterpiece: Art.

Little Inferno is more than a game. It is a way of communication between the developers and the player. It's far more than just burning random objects. You will be trapped by the beauty of the fire, by the depth of the story and by the epicness of the soundtrack. Just play it, and you will experience one of the most engaging
    I need just one word to describe this masterpiece: Art.

Just play it, and you will experience one of the most engaging indie game ever made. My congratulations to Tomorrow Corporation "the Future is.... Tomorrow".
  30. Aug 22, 2013
    Come on, everyone loves burning things! But seriously, this gameplay is very simple but strangely addicting and enjoyable. I expected good gameplay from this, and I got good gameplay. What I didn't expect was the story. I had no idea that a game like this could have a story. It was actually really deep and I really enjoyed it. It got me thinking, it really did. You need try this out, don'tCome on, everyone loves burning things! But seriously, this gameplay is very simple but strangely addicting and enjoyable. I expected good gameplay from this, and I got good gameplay. What I didn't expect was the story. I had no idea that a game like this could have a story. It was actually really deep and I really enjoyed it. It got me thinking, it really did. You need try this out, don't listen to critics, this game is amazing. Expand

1. PC PowerPlay
    Feb 6, 2013
    A short experiment based around a fairly oblique puzzle system, Litter Inferno succeeds as a compelling curio. [Feb 2013, p.75]
  2. PC Master (Greece)
    Feb 4, 2013
    Little Inferno has a story to tell. It has neither beginning, nor end. It sports but a few characters, and does not care for correct narrative structure. It will leave you with plenty of questions, all of them unanswered. But it will accomplish what few games can. It will mesmerize you. It will awaken your imagination and force you to think of your own ending. It will move you and make you beg for more! [February 2013]
  3. PC Gamer
    Feb 1, 2013
    Little Inferno's argument against games I would never elect to play left me rather cold. [March 2013, p.79]