6.8

1. Feb 15, 2014
    Reminds me of the days when games were FUN. The single player has a lot of longevity thanks to career mode with its many achievements, and multiplayer with friends is hugely entertaining.
  2. Sep 21, 2014
    What you see is what you get. Little Racers STREET is an unpretentious isometric arcade racer that can be heaps of fun if you can find some people to play it with; grinding achievements in single-player or even completing daily challenges will eventually become rather dull meaning the game's longevity is heavily dependent on satisfying multiplayer gameplay.
  3. Feb 7, 2014
    Its a really nice game of cars, in the line of Micromachines or similar games. The graphics, while not really complex, have some interesting details like wather effects or reflections. The gameplay is adictive a lot. Sumarizing, it's really funny and well done :)
  4. Jun 22, 2016
    This is a decidedly sub-par top-down racing game, mostly in its wonky controls and camera. I highly recommend you play Death Rally instead, or maybe Blazerush.

1. Mar 2, 2014
    The worst thing that can kill an arcade racer is grind. Little Racers has it in spades.
  2. Feb 18, 2014
    Little Racers STREET strikes a great a balance between depth and accessibility, but squanders its potential as soon as progression starts to favor rote upgrades over applied skill. That being said, it's an eight dollar game in an uncommon genre and loaded with options - and for some that may be an acceptable compromise.
  3. Feb 11, 2014
    Little Racers: Street is a game I could see myself coming back to. I have taken issue with a lot of its quibbles but here is the fact of it: Little Racers: Street is a faithful recreation of the classic top-down racer with a lot of modern twists.