5.8

1. Aug 27, 2013
    The story is engaging and got me invested early especially the interactions between Jim and Grace. That was unique. I appreciated the gameplay and the option to go hand-to-hand or in the mech. I have played several other games from Spark in the past few years and this was by far the most thoughtful and most fun to play. Of the LP games, I started with 2 and felt the story in 3 was more interesting and fleshed out. It's good, summer fun and I'd recommend it. Expand
  2. Aug 27, 2013
    Don't pay attention to the negative reviews. Those are based on expectations. This is a more story driven mature game than the first 2. If it was released with a new franchise name without the expectations, it would have been voted much higher for the excellent character and story development, with a little less frenetic action.
  3. Aug 27, 2013
    Great story and voice acting. It takes a whole new spin on the series going back to the beginning. You have control of a Rig which is like your personal Mechwarrior, but you also leave the rig and use your weapons like pistol, shotgun, assault rifle, etc. Great game and enjoying every minute of it so far. Single player alone is worth getting the game for but there also Multiplayer which has multiple game modes. This is a must have game for any Lost Planet fan, and in general if you like third person action games or Mechwarrior, then you would like this game, I definitely suggest it. Expand
  4. Aug 27, 2013
    The characters and story make a great gaming experience. I loved the facial technology. The gameplay is really fun at times and all together it makes a cool game in such an interesting setting!
  5. Aug 27, 2013
    Great jump forward in the Lost Planet games! This game is superior than the other two games (that I still enjoyed). The graphics are stunning and the controls feel great. I still haven't beaten it, but after 6 hours I'm still entertained.
    P.S. To fully enjoy this game, you need at least 1 friend
  6. Aug 30, 2013
    I will never trust review web sites especial gamespot and ign this game is very good
    good graphics and story driven music fellow the good atmosphere i enjoy it
  7. Oct 15, 2013
    After slightly more than a couple of hours in I'd rate this game an 8 8.5 out of 10 but is too early to fix this value, everything seems to be in place and waiting to correct my rating after finishing the game I'm gonna give a 10 just to balance what, for now, it seems a pretty unreasonable score.
  8. Aug 30, 2013
    I got this on steam and even tried to cancel my pre order and I'm glad I didn't its a great game despite what reviews say I hated lost planet 2 because it had no story the story in this is great and set on the same ice planet from the first it also has great game play I can't recommend this enough
  9. Sep 11, 2013
    Nice comeback from LP2, LP3 have a campaign up-part with LP1. Don't know why ratings are so bad. Story is good, combat gameplay is good, lot of new stuff. Graphics could be better but still very acceptable.
  10. Sep 27, 2013
    I have played all Lp games THIS ONE IS THE BEST Open world allot of combat It is somtimes realy hard and unfair too you but this is what lost planet is made of unfair and nasty situations I LOVE IT. BUY IT BUY IT
  11. Sep 5, 2013
    Very good story mode and graphics. Don't pay attention to the negative reviews.The gameplay is really fun at times and all together it makes a cool game in such an interesting setting!
  12. Sep 1, 2013
    Do not listen to negative reviews. Yes, Lost Planet 3 it's a different game than the previous two parts. Yes, it is similar to Dead Space. But what the heck, for Dead Space 3 is very much taken from the Lost Planet: cold planet, Necromorphs looking like Acrids, freezing and more. And when we showed the trailer Dead Space 3 most certainly thought about why the authors decided to copy Lost Planet.

Many of you have criticized Dead Space 3 for the fact that he almost lost the atmosphere of the first part. So, Lost Planet 3 this is the correct Dead Space 3, for those who want the atmosphere, interesting characters, the attention to detail. Dead Space 3 was very beautiful and epic attraction, but Lost Planet 3 that's how DS was to look for the lost cold planet.

I repeat do not listen to the negative reviews, try to play by yourself and decide whether you like the game or not. If you do not want to buy ask friends to give you a game disc. But give the game a chance. After a terrible Lost Planet 2, the third part it's a giant step forward in the development of the franchise. And I think it's very right step

I apologize for my English. I had to use Google Translate
  13. Oct 20, 2013
    What's with the bad reviews? I waited to buy this until I was able to purchase it for $20 because the reviews were so lousy, yet this is the best game in the Lost Planet series. Lost Planet 1 was mediocre, Lost Planet 2 was flat out bad, but Lost Planet 3 is like a love letter to Aliens inspired by elements of Dead Space 1 with hub environments, side quests, interactivity within the hub environments, great atmosphere, excellent graphics, great gameplay, etc. Again, what were the reviews going on about? It's a travesty that this has such a low Metacritic score. This has far more depth, far better voice acting, far better characters, far better gameplay, etc. than prior Lost Planet titles. Expand
  14. Feb 11, 2014
    Great game, no jokes. Survival in cold unfriendly environment, reveal dirty secrets of big corporation, meet new monsters and hunt them down. And one of the best giant robot driving experience that I ever had in video games.
    This is my favorite Lost Planet game because it has mature and interesting story. It tells a lot about the inhabitants of E.D.N. and about thermal energy.

1. Nov 22, 2013
    In the end, Lost Planet 3 isn't all that bad. The gameplay is solid enough as long as you're on foot, and the story is well acted even if it doesn't end up being very interesting.
  2. Sep 23, 2013
    Even if you haven't played any of the other Lost Planet games, Lost Planet 3 is a great game with a lot of action and a good story.
  3. Sep 19, 2013
    As weird and ironic it sounds, given the score, this is the finest game in the Lost Planet trilogy, and the most successful title ever made by Spark Unlimited. Because compared to the abysmal Lost Planet 2, this mediocrity is a huge step forward.