Manhunt PC

7.7

1. ShawnH.
    Nov 21, 2005
    Not a very deep game, but it is still entertaining. The grainy video look of the game takes some getting used too, especially since most of the game takes place in darkened areas. The kill sequences are gruesome and unusual, but become repetitious. I agree with Bahman that the Director should have been fleshed out more. Even though the Director is thoroughly evil, there is a funny edge to Not a very deep game, but it is still entertaining. The grainy video look of the game takes some getting used too, especially since most of the game takes place in darkened areas. The kill sequences are gruesome and unusual, but become repetitious. I agree with Bahman that the Director should have been fleshed out more. Even though the Director is thoroughly evil, there is a funny edge to him and that could have been expanded on. The Director is excellently voiced, and there is a variety of dialogue for the rest of the loonies, crazies and psychos found in the game. In the end, this is a very average game with a twist. Expand
  2. ERB
    Jul 28, 2013
    A violent and brutal game,I proclaim this game as one of the deadliest,most violent,and brutal video game I have ever played.And still I kinda like this game because of my reason.
  3. Groundfisher
    May 6, 2004
    This game was a huge disappointment. I'm not a big fan of 'stealth' games, but a good game is a good game and this is not a good game. In a word: boring.
  4. AndyL.
    May 4, 2004
    Ugh, its almost like taking all the gameplay and fun outta of gta3 and instead opting for a storyline, which while being decent, is certainly no half-life. Dull is the best word here.
  5. JawadP.
    Aug 19, 2005
    It is nice stratigic game i lke it but it is weird that it is nice since it have some logical blunders u can locate them.
  6. R.S.
    May 26, 2004
    Repitive killing styles wich get boring after alot of the levels. The end, yet tough, is as the same as the last levels, just with more men with god-like accuracy and flashlights. I didnt care what the ending looked like ( uninstalled ) but by the way the trailers on TV show, it makes it look like you've escaped from prision and a bounty is placed on your head. Your running Repitive killing styles wich get boring after alot of the levels. The end, yet tough, is as the same as the last levels, just with more men with god-like accuracy and flashlights. I didnt care what the ending looked like ( uninstalled ) but by the way the trailers on TV show, it makes it look like you've escaped from prision and a bounty is placed on your head. Your running (literaly) for your life, not placed in a deserted location with men looking for you. After awahile you lose that being hunted feeling and more of a slaughter-hide and sneek game. Expand

1. Manhunt is no kid’s game. Adult players should anticipate an incredible amount of gore and some uncomfortable scenes of violence. Looking beyond that, Manhunt does offer a unique story and some challenging, stealth-based gameplay.
  2. It’s really up to you – the person behind the controller – to decide whether the violent content makes or breaks Manhunt since the core gameplay mechanics of Manhunt aren’t all that compelling.
  3. An optimized visual performance clearly makes the PC version the preferred edition of the game; however, the game attempts to combine excessive violence with stealth-action gameplay, but fails to invoke a sense of value and worth in play.