7.2

1. Mar 12, 2011
    It was short but this was absolutely the best DLC for Mass Effect 2. I cannot say enough about Kasumi and her abilities. Her personality was so awesome. My ONLY disappointment was that she didn't have a deeper dialogue options like the rest of you squad members. I whole-heartedly hope that Kasumi will return for Mass Effect 3!
  2. Jun 15, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I loved this dload.
    It was different than the main game and other dload, in the sense that you didnt have to kill everything and anyone to some degree.
    Alot of alternative options, do surveilance then distract guards.
    1st playthrough I went for a more sneaky route, I thought but ended up killing a ton of guards, 2nd play I inspeceted all the surrondings and managed to trick a guard --> 0 bullets fired.

The SMG you get as a reward is alot of fun.
    Kasumi is a rather likeable companion, she's like a Robin Hood of ME.

Main drawback is that its rather short, scenery is awesome but since the explore options are limited to watching a beautiful panaroma it dont offer enough.

Given price vs fun-value I still rate it very highly
  3. Mar 5, 2013
    I really like Kasumi and this mission it's good to have her all to myself and apart from her introduction on board the Citadel you never get to talk to her except in auto dialogue which is a shame,anyway I like this as it's not all about shooting,you can actually walk around taking in the views as well,it would have been nice if it was longer,but it made a pleasant change and you get an excellent SMG as well,this by far is my Favourite DLC but all ME2 content is better than the final game in my opinion. Expand

Kasumi's Stolen Memory is a great little quest, but for most the "little" part will be a sticking point. At roughly an hour in length, this is one download that doesn't offer a lot of bang for your buck.
  2. The combat is fun and the references are clever, but this incredibly short downloadable add-on lacks character.
  3. Honestly, Kasumi's Loyalty Mission isn't that great. Also, you're only getting about an hour and a half (max) of additional content. At least the extra goodies and crew member are solid.