6.4

1. Jul 3, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. So lets see: 150-200 hours of gameplay, a whole universe built up, ~150 euros spent for promises of "your decisions will affect the end, etc. Then we got (for the 2nd try...) plus max.10 minutes of gameplay (talking), 4-5 mins of videos and a slideshow made of average concept art... And the old man tale-teller stuff is still there... And many reviewers gave this 5+...I still feel cheated, as before, nothing IMPORTANT was explained (was hoping for indoctrination theory as a last chance). For me Mass Effect series ended in London. I don Expand
  2. Jun 28, 2012
    The extended cut doesn't deserve to be fully reviewed. It literally made the horrible ending of ME3 WORSE. If I ever run into Casy Hudson or Mac Walters on the street I will hurl rotten eggs at them. 2gigabytes of download and almost 80% of it is locked content for future dlc purchase. Congratulations on killing your own franchise Bioware.
  3. Feb 11, 2013
    Well people with some common sense and intelligence know that the original ending was very badly done. Extended cut did not really made the game's ending any better, only "sugar coated" it to some extent. It might please the masses, but it will never please Me and those who like quality gaming/storytelling. What we have is a cheap slides-how with some pictures and text explaining whatWell people with some common sense and intelligence know that the original ending was very badly done. Extended cut did not really made the game's ending any better, only "sugar coated" it to some extent. It might please the masses, but it will never please Me and those who like quality gaming/storytelling. What we have is a cheap slides-how with some pictures and text explaining what happened after the ending. Amateurish at best.... Expand
  4. Jul 7, 2012
    Cleaned up and polished poo is still poo.
    The travesty of space magic remains and the added 4th ending is a giant middle finger to all who disliked the poo they were handed in the original ending.
    Not worth the download time.
  5. Jul 10, 2012
    The ending to ME3 is slightly better this way but most important of all it still makes you want to never play any of the games ever again. So this does not fix anything in the slightest. Maybe it's unrealistic for wanting the ending completely changed but that's what I feel would have been the only way to save the franchise.

A wasted effort.
  6. Feb 17, 2013
    So, this was supposed to explain some things regarding the Mass Effect 3 ending. As it turns out, you are better off pretending there is no Extended Cut. It is simply better to keep the holes in the story, than to fill them with crap.

There are no critic reviews yet.