6.2

1. Dec 4, 2012
    It was good... I had fun that is why I give it a 8. I won't comment on the price since for me it seems ok. It is a nice side story with new enemies. The story is simple you have to take bacjk Omega and kill everyting in your way. That is for my 8 out of ten. Despite this, I was expecting more and I was a little bit frustrated to see that the adjuvant plot was not more relevant. The other thing I disliked is the F****** ambiguity about the Indocrination theory, in Leviathan you seem to get controlled by the levianthan and you finish the DLC by admitting having a headache, wich is a sign of indoctrination. In Omega, sweet nothing... I was expecting some clues in either direction. If the Indoctrination theory is not true then why can they just say so... I am sick of their no comment attitude despite what looks like solid evidence. God dammit... I don't even care if the true ending is what we saw, I don't like it and if it's that way I want to get over it and wait to see what they' will come up to with ME4. The reason I am giving an 8 is because I don't want to pollute the rating (like ME3 deserve 0 lol) because I am pissed of at the ending. The DLC is good it deserve a 8 or a 7. WAKE UP BIOWARE Expand

1. Mar 3, 2013
    It lacks a sense of lasting import. [March 2013, p.111]
  2. Jan 29, 2013
    You can safely skip this DLC if you don't care about the fate of the Omega station, the ending to the Mass Effect: Invasion comic book, or Aria's personal journey.
  3. Jan 7, 2013
    A not so good DLC that's been presented as a straightforward, almost tunnel-like action game with no bearing on the original events nor the characters at all. All in all, even if you take its bright moments of fun, strangely you feel the new chapter, or more precisely the new stand-alone short story (like from the Mass Effect 3 book), is pointless.