Max Payne 3 PC

7.7

1. BMF
    Jun 4, 2012
    I have been waiting for Max Payne 3 for a long time and it didnt disapoint. The story is excellent the graphics and sound are both PC quality and the combat plays out with some of the best ragdoll physics and blood effects I have ever seen. The game can get brutaly hard at some points but I never wanted to give up and im still craving more after beating the storyline.
  2. May 12, 2013
    Max payne 3 is a great game. It's part shooter, part interactive movie.. mostly the latter. And I paid less for it ($12, steam sale) than a real movie ticket would have cost. The graphics are superb. I absolutely don't agree with the negative reviews of this game. I'm a diehard PC games fan, and I was actually almost not going to buy this game because of the negative reviews. But I'm gladMax payne 3 is a great game. It's part shooter, part interactive movie.. mostly the latter. And I paid less for it ($12, steam sale) than a real movie ticket would have cost. The graphics are superb. I absolutely don't agree with the negative reviews of this game. I'm a diehard PC games fan, and I was actually almost not going to buy this game because of the negative reviews. But I'm glad I did. Fight scenes are pretty realistic, and weapon handling and mechanics are realistic and good too (you can only carry 2 handguns and 1 big gun). Story is pretty good, but I didn't follow some stuff (i'm retarded like that). The only problem is that the game weighs in at 30 GB which is massive (it obliterated my download quota).

I don't really care about multiplayer, but the single player rocks! I also didn't mind the trippy visuals, like some people did.

I think PC game fans are being very ungrateful. Even if this is a console port (I absolutely detest consoles and consoletards), they've done a superb job of it and it is eminently playable on PC.
  3. Jun 3, 2012
    The first question everyone asked themselves, is it going to be another console port? Well it runs smooth for me so it has been optimized well but sometimes it sucks up all my memory so then the game crashes... I'm a hardcore Max Payne fan, and I've been waiting for this game a long time. I've completed it on medium, I've tried out the multiplayer so here's my review. The single player isThe first question everyone asked themselves, is it going to be another console port? Well it runs smooth for me so it has been optimized well but sometimes it sucks up all my memory so then the game crashes... I'm a hardcore Max Payne fan, and I've been waiting for this game a long time. I've completed it on medium, I've tried out the multiplayer so here's my review. The single player is good fun, and it lasted about 7 hours for me. The weapons are nicely done, and the graphics are pretty good. I would had given this a 9 or a 10 if Rockstar didn't shove a huge amount of cutscenes in this game. You cant skip quite a few of them because it just says "Still Loading" when it should be clearly loaded in 5-10 seconds. It just goes, wave, cutscene, wave, cutscene. It's quite annoying since I want to kill stuff and blaze through the levels. As for the cover system its ok, it makes the game more tactical when to shoot and what weapon you'll use. I also hate that when you're being shot at, it makes it unclear where the bullets are if you're not in bullet time. If you're low on health then the enemies sometimes shoot and you have no time to react or anything. You just die. Also bullet time runs out so easily which is annoying, it needs to last longer. Multiplayer is good, it works. You can customize your models which is awesome. The shotgun is overpowered though in deathmatch... Aside from that, the game is pretty good. Its just that the cutscenes are mainly annoying. Expand
  4. Jun 3, 2012
    Excellent continuation of the cult franchise. Great game. Bravo Rockstar.
    Max Payne 3 is a great shooter with an extremely fascinating script and storyline that totally succeeds in delivering a perfect noir tale! The pacing is just the right speed and I personally had no trouble playing this game nonstop for more than a couple of hours.
    Max payne has always been my favourite game but i
    Excellent continuation of the cult franchise. Great game. Bravo Rockstar.
    Max payne has always been my favourite game but i was a little worried about the third part bcoz it wasnt remedy making the game but no disrespect to Rockstar they are awesome specially i thnk so after playing max payne 3 it is an awesome game great story driven action heart pumping gameplay and brilliant multiplayer i must say i am thrilled after playing it and have to say rockstar have not let us down again and hasnt let the game die instead has made it famous.
    Bravo Rockstar.
  5. Apr 15, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Upon further playing I have come to realise this game is actually fantastic. Think about it Max was done in New Jersey and this was portrayed brilliantly in the flashback section of the game. All the nods to the previous games are a nice touch especially the piano playing. It leaves a few important things unanswered but it is somehow ok. Expand
  6. Jun 1, 2012
    Absolutely superb game. beautifully optimised for PC with loads of lovely DX11 goodness added. Wonderful looking game and every bit the Max Payne I wanted it to be. If you liked the first two you must get this.
  7. Jun 8, 2012
    Okay, a few things to be understood about this game before purchasing: YES it is a linear third-person shooter, YES it has a lot of cut-scenes, and I don't find either of those factors to be a problem. Max Payne 3, like so many other Rockstar games, tries to craft a good story, and I find that it does a better job of doing this than most other story focused third-person or first-personOkay, a few things to be understood about this game before purchasing: YES it is a linear third-person shooter, YES it has a lot of cut-scenes, and I don't find either of those factors to be a problem. Max Payne 3, like so many other Rockstar games, tries to craft a good story, and I find that it does a better job of doing this than most other story focused third-person or first-person shooters. The voice-acting is good, HEALTH did an excellent job with the soundtrack, and the graphics and settings are very nice. The game knows exactly what it wants to be and pulls it off. I did have the game crash on me a few times and there are issues with the "Last Stand" mechanic, but overall I was very satisfied with the experience. Before getting this, be aware that it plays a lot like a movie interspersed with a third-person shooter, but I find it worked very well. If you don't care for cut-scenes than this is not the game for you, otherwise I would recommend Max Payne 3. Expand
  8. Jun 1, 2012
    Okay so I played this on Xbox 360 but waited till the PC release to buy it and I must say, there is a difference. I have recently just migrated to PC gaming as I have no intention of buying a new console and I built a very high mid range so it runs it very well, and Max Payne 3 runs smooth and very pretty. This looks so much better than any game I have played on console, even Max Payne 3Okay so I played this on Xbox 360 but waited till the PC release to buy it and I must say, there is a difference. I have recently just migrated to PC gaming as I have no intention of buying a new console and I built a very high mid range so it runs it very well, and Max Payne 3 runs smooth and very pretty. This looks so much better than any game I have played on console, even Max Payne 3 itself. Runs at a higher frame than the 30 fps cap of console too. I must say I am very pleased. Expand
  9. Jun 1, 2012
    Max Payne 1 and 2 were linear - completely linear. Mission one came before mission two and there were not that many routes in each mission. At a tactical level (how to clear a room) there is LOTS of choice - but like all the other MP games - it's linear. Controls are excellent, graphics are not up to much (cartoony - maybe a fraction better than Red Dead Redemption on the PS3 - but the PS3Max Payne 1 and 2 were linear - completely linear. Mission one came before mission two and there were not that many routes in each mission. At a tactical level (how to clear a room) there is LOTS of choice - but like all the other MP games - it's linear. Controls are excellent, graphics are not up to much (cartoony - maybe a fraction better than Red Dead Redemption on the PS3 - but the PS3 is a 6 year old system using graphics hardware from the mid 2000's. Butr that's the end of my probelms. The game play very well indeed. The cut scenes are often but most ore not that long - but like I said at the top - this is the same as all the other MP games. This is MP3 NOT GTA Brazil. If it's standard Rockstar game mechanics you are after you might me a little dissapointed. Me? I love it Expand
  10. Jul 2, 2012
    I absolutely loved this game. I can go into detail about all the graphics, gameplay mechanics, story and so on, but all I will do is URGE you to go and buy this game immediately if you haven't already. Breathtaking, amazing, hypnotic, mesmerizing, indulging - I just love it, and I'm definitely going to play through it again!
  11. Jun 12, 2012
    After finally beating this game, I have many things to say. First, the good things. 1. It's very good visually. It's pretty cool how the bullet actually goes through your character, and out the other side. 2. It's got a GREAT story. I would play through it again just for that. 3. It's true to the game play of the first two Max Payne games. Now for the downsides: 1. It Does WAY too manyAfter finally beating this game, I have many things to say. First, the good things. 1. It's very good visually. It's pretty cool how the bullet actually goes through your character, and out the other side. 2. It's got a GREAT story. I would play through it again just for that. 3. It's true to the game play of the first two Max Payne games. Now for the downsides: 1. It Does WAY too many camera effects. 2. It didn't do any trippy flashbacks like in the first two games. 3. It was sort of predictable, not like the first one. 4. Multiplayer mode has that god awful auto assign for match play. I'm glad I bought it. Expand
  12. Oct 3, 2012
    Ahh Max Payne, too long it has been since we had a fresh installment but like Hitman Absolution that is coming out this year it is great to have a new title in the series. Infact Hitman blood Money & Max Payne 2 are games I so enjoyed they have become mainstays in my games library and I go back to them a few times a year to blast through certain sections again.

Max Payne 3 is a worth

Max Payne 3 is a worth addition to the series, however despite its amazing graphics and decent story I dont think it managed to surpass Max Payne 2 overall.

Graphically the game is incredible and the setting is quite good though I enjoyed the Seedy Favelas and the flashbacks to events in the USA most of all. Max Payne was always about gitty urban environments something that seems to have been a little lost in MP3. The Shooter mechanics I found suffered a little in this outting also. A cover mechanic was added which I found added little to the game and I found flind fire mostly worthless as it was innaccurate and did not deter the AI or force them into cover at all thus of no use to open up opportunities to move from cover to cover. The addition of this new mechanic also detracts from what made MP1 and 2 so great which is bullet time. Compounding this Bullet time no longer slowly recharges on its own (unless that was just a result of the difficulty i was playing on) as it did in the previous games but must be replenished by killing enemies.

As a result this made the gameplay experience feel slower and less like the john woo films the first two games were modelled after. Also slowing the game down even more were the custcenes. is the story good ? yes do the custscenes tell it well ? yes did we need cutscenes so frequently ? no did we need all of the cutscenes ? no like a good film some scenes would be better off left on the cutting room floor and a lot of the internal dialogue could have been conducted while roaming the levels instead of as fixed cutscenes.

Some of the fights are rediculous with waves and waves of bad guys throwing themselves at you and just trying to overwhelm you with sheer numbers which in a half a dozen sequences they irritatingly will over & over again until you get lucky and manage to get through.

Overall I enjoyed the single player experience. Multiplayer is interesting but the community is quite small and game hard to find in my experience. The other game modes are fun for a while but it doesnt last and there are really no particular missions from the main game I find myself wanting to go back and play more than once or twice and I put this down to the new way bullet time charges itself and the fact the game is designed around more cover based shooting now.

Worth a look but I still think Max Payne 2 is the best of the series thus far.
  13. Aug 11, 2012
    I didn't like the first two Max Paynes, but I loved this one. Great game, and one of the most enjoyable I've played in the last few years. I play several different games a week (play, not complete), and complete a good number of them in a year. I think this is the best Max Payne, and the gunplay was just plain fun to me. Although, I didn't like towards the end of the game where enemies allI didn't like the first two Max Paynes, but I loved this one. Great game, and one of the most enjoyable I've played in the last few years. I play several different games a week (play, not complete), and complete a good number of them in a year. I think this is the best Max Payne, and the gunplay was just plain fun to me. Although, I didn't like towards the end of the game where enemies all had bulletproof vests and you have to headshot them for a kill. That's never fun. But throwing your arm around a corner and planting 3 bullets in a guy's chest and watching them drop is great fun. Expand
  14. Jun 3, 2012
    A+ Single Player (ofcourse free aim)
    with an A grade Multi-Player (free aim as well)

Gorgeous graphically, engaging story and gameplay, wonderful mechanics; and most of all- Does Max Payne franchise JUSTICE and perhaps past nostalgia is the greatest of the series. Must buy. GOTY candidate!
  15. Jun 2, 2012
    An instant classic - the graphics are staggering, and it runs great on both of my PCs (and I really wasn't expecting it to, after seeing the recommended requirements). There's also a flurry of PC only settings and the PC only textures are great. The sound design is good, the monologues are superb, and the gunplay is satisfying and responsive (there were one or two points when it felt aAn instant classic - the graphics are staggering, and it runs great on both of my PCs (and I really wasn't expecting it to, after seeing the recommended requirements). There's also a flurry of PC only settings and the PC only textures are great. The sound design is good, the monologues are superb, and the gunplay is satisfying and responsive (there were one or two points when it felt a little sluggish, but I reckon it was down to the fact my framerate was jumping around a bit in that scene).

Sure the storyline is essentially 'Man on Fire', sure there are a lot of cutscenes. But I haven't seen 'Man on Fire' before, and I'd much prefer to see it presented in a stylish video game form than a movie. It's an instant classic - and one that I be playing for time to come.

The arcade mode where you rack up points replaying the campaign levels also adds to the replayability, so that's nice too.

Don't buy it if you don't like cutscenes though, you won't like the game ;)
  16. Jan 18, 2013
    Uno de los mejores juegos a los que he jugado últimamente. La historia y estilo narrativo de la misma, engancha desde el primer momento. Si a eso le sumamos el estilo de juego que sigue el patrón de la primera y segunda parte aunque en un entorno muy diferente (Brasil, representado de una manera que te hace sentir verdaderamente allí), obtenemos una tercera parte queUno de los mejores juegos a los que he jugado últimamente. La historia y estilo narrativo de la misma, engancha desde el primer momento. Si a eso le sumamos el estilo de juego que sigue el patrón de la primera y segunda parte aunque en un entorno muy diferente (Brasil, representado de una manera que te hace sentir verdaderamente allí), obtenemos una tercera parte que está a la altura de la saga y que no defraudara ni a los que jugaron a las anteriores partes, como a los que se sumerjan en el mundo y vida de Max Payne por primera vez. Expand
  17. Dec 27, 2013
    These jerks, you need to have a separate RockStart Account to play the game. I already have a steam account that's enough DRM don't you think? I want my money back.... How about a class action suit.... and new shoes
  18. May 25, 2014
    One of the best third person shooters ever made. The story completely sucks you in, and I think it's even more fun to play on hard difficulty. At that point, areas can be frustrating, but very rewarding once you succeed. Yes, Max chooses some bad cover when he enters certain areas, and makes a stupid decision or two that you suffer for, but to me that's all part of the experience. Now quitOne of the best third person shooters ever made. The story completely sucks you in, and I think it's even more fun to play on hard difficulty. At that point, areas can be frustrating, but very rewarding once you succeed. Yes, Max chooses some bad cover when he enters certain areas, and makes a stupid decision or two that you suffer for, but to me that's all part of the experience. Now quit **** and go be a badass. Expand
  19. Jun 1, 2012
    Pure epicness! Can't believe that Rockstar did such a good jon with the PC version of this! It's incredibly well optimization PLEASE GO BUY IT NOW! Its Too Amazing!
  20. Jan 17, 2013
    Not great as Max Payne 1 and 2, but actually a very good game. I've played this after Borderlands and there are abysmal differences. Max Payne, intended as game and not only as the character, has always so much charisma and class, unlike Borderlands and other FPS & TPS. The game has a good plot and it's very enjoyable and satisfying, with only a few situations maybe a little too difficultNot great as Max Payne 1 and 2, but actually a very good game. I've played this after Borderlands and there are abysmal differences. Max Payne, intended as game and not only as the character, has always so much charisma and class, unlike Borderlands and other FPS & TPS. The game has a good plot and it's very enjoyable and satisfying, with only a few situations maybe a little too difficult and frustrating. A must to play for old school Max Payne lovers and not. A really good graphic with a good optimization, and a great sound sample for weapons. Expand
  21. Jun 10, 2012
    This is really a Max Payne game. I love it to bits. I am about 3/4 of the way through now and my only worry is a ME3 type ending which will just spoil the entire thing. The game really shows Max's typical Noir side and how he sees the dark side of everything even though he is actually fighting to defend it by protecting the family. The fighting is fast paced with breakable cover - I justThis is really a Max Payne game. I love it to bits. I am about 3/4 of the way through now and my only worry is a ME3 type ending which will just spoil the entire thing. The game really shows Max's typical Noir side and how he sees the dark side of everything even though he is actually fighting to defend it by protecting the family. The fighting is fast paced with breakable cover - I just hate it when game play is stale with unbreakable cover - and if you use bullet time with it can equate to some amazing moves and matrix style action (Max should be renamed to Neo imo :P). I have played the other 2 Max Paynes so to see the flash backs and the cut scenes associated with them was really nice, you really have to play the other games to understand his Noir and history and a lot of the dialogue (such as the Mona references). On a modern beefed up PC like mine it plays so smoothly on super high gfx and the effects the game has are unbelievable, the scenes look just as stunning as well, almost life like at times (much better than BF3 or whatever). The loading time for my game....well I get none so I can't really talk about that. Cut scenes could be skippable but tbh I play on a difficulty that matches my skill so I have no problems there and neither will you if you do the same. If you MOVE around you will find the game is quite good at utilising cover while making it challenging to make sure your enemies don't flank you (office areas are an example in this game). Coming back to the effects it really shines on those little things like picking up a gun while running, it's these little effects that really bring the fighting to life and makes you feel a part of it all. For me the gaming isn't too scripted, not any more than previous Max Paynes (yes this is Max Payne 3 not some other first-of-the-series game...) and honestly, I like the scripted action, it adds to the fact that Max's life always seemed to read from a horror movie script. I like how the game also sometimes forces you into situations your sane enough to not get into but Max isn't; remember Max is a guy on the edge so jumping into the center of some bad guys isn't unlike him and I like how the game throws you in and expects you in a moments notice be able to fight like a bad ass instead of a camper. I also like the unpredictability of some fights, like you think Max is gonna neatly cover behind some canisters but they fall over, suddenly your moving on a crane up having to shoot all the bad guys as you do. All this and more makes Max Payne 3 an awesome game in my view and a deserving sequel. Expand
  22. M13
    Aug 29, 2012
    Game is fantastic. Great story. Best graphics I've seen in a shooter.....or probably any game. If you like story based linear shooters.....then this is the best one in existence right now.
  23. Jun 4, 2012
    I am a huge fan of the first two in the series and had high expectations for this. What rockstar have done is absolutely fantastic. They captured Max and his personality dead on. The story was interesting, the gameplay flowed amazingly, the cut scenes rolled in and out like a symphony. The soundtrack was on beat and matched the setting perfectly. Graphically looked incredible on my gtx680I am a huge fan of the first two in the series and had high expectations for this. What rockstar have done is absolutely fantastic. They captured Max and his personality dead on. The story was interesting, the gameplay flowed amazingly, the cut scenes rolled in and out like a symphony. The soundtrack was on beat and matched the setting perfectly. Graphically looked incredible on my gtx680 and ran with no issue at all. Cannot wait for more PAYNE if it will be of this quality. Well done Rockstar. Well done. Expand
  24. Jun 7, 2012
    I have a tendency to go into gun-ho marathons of epic game playing and usually let myself go wild like a kid on Christmas morning, but MP3 makes me want to hold back solely out of not wanting the game to end. Fantastic graphics coupled with a gripping story and great gameplay makes this game a definite contender for GOTY. It is comforting to see a developer not make a game for people whoI have a tendency to go into gun-ho marathons of epic game playing and usually let myself go wild like a kid on Christmas morning, but MP3 makes me want to hold back solely out of not wanting the game to end. Fantastic graphics coupled with a gripping story and great gameplay makes this game a definite contender for GOTY. It is comforting to see a developer not make a game for people who need to have their hands held for the entire experience, not to mention adult themes. Well done Rockstar. Expand
  25. Jun 1, 2012
    I am really loving the game so far, i'm only 1 and a half hours in, and it runs pretty nice on my system, not at max, but nice. The only thing that pretty much ruins a lot of the experience for me right now, are the effects for the use of alcohol and painkillers given in the the cut scenes, even though the cut scenes don't bother me at all, i think they are a valuable asset to the game soI am really loving the game so far, i'm only 1 and a half hours in, and it runs pretty nice on my system, not at max, but nice. The only thing that pretty much ruins a lot of the experience for me right now, are the effects for the use of alcohol and painkillers given in the the cut scenes, even though the cut scenes don't bother me at all, i think they are a valuable asset to the game so far, and i really enjoy the game right now. (I've actually pressed alt+tab to write this message XD ) It's only just these effects that, tire my eyes. could someone please make an on / off option for that ? I would really appreciate that very much ! Expand
  26. Mar 15, 2013
    Currently on regular sale on steam for under a tenner, Max Payne 3 happily fills the linear action shooter niche, complete with laughable dialogue and well-paced action. The story is predictably hammy throughout, yet pleasingly self-referential. Cover-glitch issues and unskippable cut-scenes sadly pull this down into an 8/10, but there isn't any to match what Max can bring. Read more atCurrently on regular sale on steam for under a tenner, Max Payne 3 happily fills the linear action shooter niche, complete with laughable dialogue and well-paced action. The story is predictably hammy throughout, yet pleasingly self-referential. Cover-glitch issues and unskippable cut-scenes sadly pull this down into an 8/10, but there isn't any to match what Max can bring. Read more at http://teachergamer.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/max-payne-3.html Expand
  27. Jun 2, 2012
    max payne 3 is a MASTERPIECE, starting with the great optimisation for pc. It runs great on my low-mid end pc. The gameplay is way better than the previous MP games, the cover and aim system are new in this new part, that make the games more different to play. The gameplay, its just simple and GREAT, i love bullet-time, and watch out in multiplayer, you gonna be IMPRESSED. Themax payne 3 is a MASTERPIECE, starting with the great optimisation for pc. It runs great on my low-mid end pc. The gameplay is way better than the previous MP games, the cover and aim system are new in this new part, that make the games more different to play. The gameplay, its just simple and GREAT, i love bullet-time, and watch out in multiplayer, you gonna be IMPRESSED. The singplayer story is great, but the thing i don't like are the cutscenes, there are some large cutscenes and get's me a bit boring. The effects too, makes me bad a bit to the eyes, but that don't matters. This game is a must-buy for all gamers. Expand
  28. Jun 17, 2012
    Having played the original games when they came out I was really looking forward to the new game, it's hard to say this new iteration doesn't quite hit all objectives fully.... Single player is exactly how the game should be.. fast corridoor action game with tonnes of diving and bullet-time physics, along with excellent cutscenes that move fluidly between action and story in a way that isHaving played the original games when they came out I was really looking forward to the new game, it's hard to say this new iteration doesn't quite hit all objectives fully.... Single player is exactly how the game should be.. fast corridoor action game with tonnes of diving and bullet-time physics, along with excellent cutscenes that move fluidly between action and story in a way that is seemless. Where the game starts to look a bit shabby is the bolt-on multiplayer game side of things. While singleplayer is suited to the 3rd person view, competive play most certainly is not, for starters the crosshair is off centred so you often can't see the target when behind cover without exposing your arse making the cover system a bit flakey when combined with the iffy locking method it uses. The other big issues are "always on radar" which is very noob for a game with such tiny maps, sure you can earn xp unlocks to help reduce visibility but really this game should not have a radar at all as default, sadly you have to grind out 5000 kills to play hardcore mode that doesn't feature this. My final annoyances are the fairly low map count and that most of them are pretty damn small COD size crap, I was expecting at least something more in line with a single zone from GTA4 size, also they are touting a season DLC pass for £20, which is loathsome and ends up making the game cost £70 to have a complete game which is a ripoff no matter what they add. Overall a fun short term action shooter, with small scale multiplayer that could be really good if they fixed some of the console grade port issues...if the DLC does that then maybe it'll be good... but if its more of the same, don't bother. 8/10 Expand
  29. Jun 1, 2012
    Just finished the game. Gameplay is polished as much as possible, storyline is good, graphics-11/10. It looks much better then GTA IV, despite the fact they're using the same engine. But while playing I had one bad feeling: It's not Max Payne. It's a great shooter with a bullet time, great graphics, etc. But something was lost. I don't why, 'cause noire style is here. Not the same as wasJust finished the game. Gameplay is polished as much as possible, storyline is good, graphics-11/10. It looks much better then GTA IV, despite the fact they're using the same engine. But while playing I had one bad feeling: It's not Max Payne. It's a great shooter with a bullet time, great graphics, etc. But something was lost. I don't why, 'cause noire style is here. Not the same as was in Max Payne and Max Payne 2, but it's here. In conclusion: 8/10. If it wasn't Max Payne, it could be 10/10. Expand
  30. Jun 3, 2012
    First off I have I7 920 and gtx 680 with windows 7 and it runs great ! Some of the best graphics I have ever seen in a video game before. Some people are complaining of the amount of cut scenes in the game , but I happen to like them because it makes the game much more immersive. Only about 17 hours of gameplay for single player , but it was awesome.

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 13, 2012
    Max Payne 3 feels like a PC original, in a very good way. [Aug 2012]
  2. PC Master (Greece)
    Aug 31, 2012
    Its deviation from the mood instilled by its predecessors might annoy some purist fans, but Max Payne 3's undisputed quality standards in all accounts will make them look the other way and enjoy the game as it is. [July 2012]
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jul 29, 2012
    Max Payne is god and it really doesn't matter that he is not the fair one. He is the most interesting action character these days and the game itself is one of the best you can get. [July 2012]