6.4

1. Nov 6, 2013
    All these negative reviews only show that 99% of the jokes in the game just went right past them. The ending makes the game. My friends and I sat on the couch and played this game on the big screen, and were laughing non-stop through the game in all of its gags. And the ending? Priceless.

Game dinged because the soundtrack does get a bit grating when trying to go for all golds.
  2. Apr 14, 2013
    Very cool game! I recommend to all. Simple graphics, which has its own style. An interesting and enjoyable gameplay. ZagrywaƂem at it for hours. this is one of the most interesting items of this type.
  3. Mar 18, 2013
    What in the world is going on with this game? 10/10
  4. Nov 17, 2013
    I would rate this higher, but its not every ones piece of cake. Its fun and enjoyable for me, clicking things and seeing what they will do. Your job is to save the day in 20 seconds. Now this already feels like it a game about critical thinking, but if you call putting a chicken on someones head or dancing to mega Satan is going to solve anything...good luck. Your meant to save the day, but all you really do is click on the first thing you see, and maybe mix it with the next. Its more of an experimental game that is a ton of fun, but make sure you know what you're in for before giving it a shot. Expand

1. Feb 6, 2013
    It forces you to switch off the cause and effect mode in your brain and try most insane solutions. Fun! [CD-Action 02/2013, p.65]
  2. Nov 26, 2012
    It's not a big or clever game, but there's value in the small and stupid too, and there's something truly wonderful about it being Steam Greenlight's first release. [Jan 2013, p.69]
  3. Oct 13, 2012
    Dumb idea combined with retro outfitting is sure to meet it's goal. McPixel is a weird cross-over of WarioWare and point'n'click adventure. The game is so bizarre that you are bound to have some laughs. [Aug 2012]