5.3

1. Oct 28, 2012
    Its a good game with a few rough edges. It is only being hated because it doesn't have some sort of bombastic single player. If you don't care for single player then you are in luck as the multiplayer is a nice Blue versus Blue take on FPS and looks brilliant on PC. I also love the nations section as it is sort of being part of something greater, which you do not often get in some FPSIts a good game with a few rough edges. It is only being hated because it doesn't have some sort of bombastic single player. If you don't care for single player then you are in luck as the multiplayer is a nice Blue versus Blue take on FPS and looks brilliant on PC. I also love the nations section as it is sort of being part of something greater, which you do not often get in some FPS games that are more often than note generic US v Russia games. So why people are hating on it is beyond me, its a good game.

GET: If you are mature and light tight action and good graphics with tons of customization.

DON'T GET: If you are an offline/single player campaign person and do not have any patience.
  2. Oct 23, 2012
    The graphics and realism in this game are unprecedented. Just wow! Storyline is well tied up and multiplayer beats CoD, being much more immersive. This is a real jewel that few were expecting.
  3. Oct 23, 2012
    Let me just start off by saying I'm an avid Battlefield player and I haven't played a Call of Duty since 4.
    I've played 300+ hours of MoH 2010 and was on the leaderboards. I've got over probably over 2000 hours invested battlefield as a series and have played it at a tournament level multiple times.

First thing I will address is the class system because it really feels like its one of the beefier more fleshed out aspects that will make it stand out from battlefield. When I first started playing I though that the Spec ops wall hack was so overpowered. But then as I played the other classes I realized that all of the classes have some sort of OP ability.. so it all evens out in the end. Assault has a VERY hard to aim and shoot grenade that is a 1hit kill to the body. Long reload means if you miss you are dead and it has limited ammo that can't be refilled other than a squad resupply defense chain. The heavy gunner has an unlimited ammo deployment that makes his LMG an ACTUAL lmg (unlike in battlefield 3 lol xD) if you get flanked you are screwed though. No hope for you. The sniper has an auto spotting mechanism built into their bipod which is handy (but again if you are flanked you are dead... also it makes you stand still for the easy counter snipe). The demoman has the mask that makes you a walking tank with double the health. It definitely helps you get 1 kill unscathed After taking any sort of damage you can't see and its better to just remove the mask though. Makes you slow as hell though and an easy target for the 1 hit kill headshots. The pointmans ability has a single magazine of ammo that does more damage. The ammo kicks like a mule though so you can't abuse it really. The specops ability to do the really hazy wallhack (with a 2 second delay) doesn't really help you do much other than lay down your point streaks and tell where the enemy is coming as a general direction. No class is seemingly OP - it all boils down to the situation and what you like to play with.

Next I will address the "wall hack aura" that is cause for much controversy:
    This aura only appears in certain modes. It will be the thing that gets you killed the most. So after killing someone I usually keep tight eyes on corners - sometimes people rush and it enables you to get the drop on them even though they should have had the drop on you. I don't really like it atm - will probably play modes with it turned off most of the time - but it might warm up to me. I can definitely tell there is a lot of psychological warfare that goes hand in hand with it and I am not against any of that at all keeps things tense and keeps you thinking on your feet.

Comparing it to 2010:
    In 2010 the score chains were 'chained' to stronger score chains... The top players basically learned how the spawns worked and would spawn kill to cruise missile. There was even gentlemens agreements that once someone starts laying down you let them get to cruise missile before entering the spawn and making them flip/ sending down your own strikes. It was how the game worked. In this game though you can't chain your point streaks at all. The smoke nets you almost no points. Meaning you have to do an offensive if you want to chain points towards your next streak other than resupply which only nets you 100 pts - Usually what I end up opting for though because the splash damage on the point streaks are abysmal ^^ you have to REALLY get a good hit on the enemy or they REALLY have to be bunched up to get multi kills. Even the apache is weak. It can be shot down easily with a semi auto sniper. All in all - the point streaks are not what you play the game for like in 2010. They won't help you very much and don't really serve you that well. In fact I would argue the most useful point streaks are the level 1 offensive for each class. So the UAV, radar jammer, a mobile spawn point etc. Also - spawn killing is improved 10x over. I will not lie and say it doesn't exist - but it's MUCH harder to achieve than in battlefield 3 or Moh 2010 ( I can't say i've played cod to know how bad it is for comparison ). When you are being spawn killed the best thing to do is to either sit there and not spawn - or to just quit out. No shame in it imo.

The melee system is a panic system but the reach on it is impossibly short and there is no homing in or lunge. There is a recharge delay after 2 swipes so if you miss one of your two - you can expect to be dead. Your pistol is still a more viable "OH SHI" moment weapon - the pointman is the one you don't want to make go "OH SHI" though - that shotgun is undeniably the best secondary for CQB. The Fireteams system is better than BF3 squads imho - he is your man for everything and you don't have to chase after him HOPING he will drop ammo. You just take it from him. Great for the "no mic" lone wolf bunch that don't really wan to go around with you as a team. I would type more up - but I've hit max character limit. 9.5/10
  4. Oct 23, 2012
    OMG! Compared to MOH2010, Warfighter is a huge success. The graphic is awesome and gameplay improved a lot -- fast paced but different from COD. And gun models are perfect!!! Good job Danger Close! This is exactly what we want!
  5. Mar 13, 2013
    Not sure why this game gets such low reviews... I can only think that most reviews are on the console as the PC version is smooth and bug free. I got way over 60FPS constantly.
    The game looks great and while not totally amazing, its pretty good. Graphics are good, weapons and controls are good. Even the driving sequences which I found a bit boring were still good (must've borrowed some code from the NFS game)
    Single player is a bit short in my mind. I'm about to try Black Ops 2 to compare but not looking forward to low graphics LOL
  6. Mar 28, 2013
    Nice shooter, story was well... uhm... not the best, lots of action, but 2 missions in single where you gotta drive.Red dot sight looked like s**t, copying too much from COD MW series, too short single gameplay, and Frostbite 2 is very bad optimized in this game.Everything else was prety good though.
  7. Nov 14, 2012
    great single player mutiplayer is fun to play Warfighter is a huge succes The Graphics are Amazing, Sound of Guns are great the dlc looks good to . As far as the gameplay, it definitely takes some getting use to
  8. Nov 18, 2012
    The Single player is fun. Its good mindless entertainment. The SP alone would rate about 7. The MP is what makes this an a 10. The MP is a good change of pace from other modern shooters. Guns have recoil, and you die very quick. The sound and the atmosphere is very good. This game is a very tactical shooter, you must learn to control the recoil and firing from the hip will not work. Do notThe Single player is fun. Its good mindless entertainment. The SP alone would rate about 7. The MP is what makes this an a 10. The MP is a good change of pace from other modern shooters. Guns have recoil, and you die very quick. The sound and the atmosphere is very good. This game is a very tactical shooter, you must learn to control the recoil and firing from the hip will not work. Do not buy this game and expect an cod clone, it isnt... Expand
  9. Oct 27, 2012
    Not sure what the general beef is with this game in the media. I predict this will be a "sleeper game". I can't help but think Black Ops 2 has everyone on the payroll... The battle log interface is legit, gameplay is butter smooth as is the interface. Don't knock it until you try it and keep in mind reviewers are reviewers, they aren't always gamers. It's better than MW3. ReviewersNot sure what the general beef is with this game in the media. I predict this will be a "sleeper game". I can't help but think Black Ops 2 has everyone on the payroll... The battle log interface is legit, gameplay is butter smooth as is the interface. Don't knock it until you try it and keep in mind reviewers are reviewers, they aren't always gamers. It's better than MW3. Reviewers once said EQ2 was better than WoW... Expand
  10. Oct 29, 2012
    (Multiplayer only review!!!) Am glad I didn't wait for the reviews before getting this game! It's tense, exciting, visceral and hard to master. The recoil and real feel of combat in MOH2010 is back, perhaps not quite as well done here, but still the best around, better than BF3. Doesn't look quite as polished as BF3 with some of the avatars in some light conditions, though the environments(Multiplayer only review!!!) Am glad I didn't wait for the reviews before getting this game! It's tense, exciting, visceral and hard to master. The recoil and real feel of combat in MOH2010 is back, perhaps not quite as well done here, but still the best around, better than BF3. Doesn't look quite as polished as BF3 with some of the avatars in some light conditions, though the environments are just as good, and sometimes (in sunlight conditions) it looks photoreal and is unsurpassed. The maps are smaller than BF3, sometimes you can't climb on/over things you hope to like you can in BF3 and was a bit disappointed about this, but here is the real crux of the game. It's the only game where you better watch your buddy's 6! It requires you to be on the ball and careful, so don't even mention COD in the same breath. This is an amazing experience which will reward team play like no other. the precision is amazing. Within these smaller maps you really experience almost non-stop the infinity of possibilities of combat in 3D! The many decisions you make will mean the difference and run and gunners will not like it so much! I have had no probs with collision detection. The user interface is a bit confusing, also the nations, VOIP, team member nationality / squad choices, but not poor and archaic like Ghost Recon FS. Buy it if you are up for a challenge, this requires skill and you will find your time rewarded! Highly addictive and not fantasy like BF3. Recommended. Expand
  11. Feb 7, 2013
    first i played cod black ops 2 becuase the review said this game is tarrible but after i played mohw i now know why a lot of people saying that battlefield and medal of honor are batter than call of duty i dont get it why this game get just 55/100 it should have get at least 87/100 i think that cod black ops 2 is good but this is way batter that bo2.acually i didnt like so much battlefieldfirst i played cod black ops 2 becuase the review said this game is tarrible but after i played mohw i now know why a lot of people saying that battlefield and medal of honor are batter than call of duty i dont get it why this game get just 55/100 it should have get at least 87/100 i think that cod black ops 2 is good but this is way batter that bo2.acually i didnt like so much battlefield 3 so i thought it will be the same but i was wrong buy it you can find it on amazon for just 30 bucks Expand
  12. Oct 29, 2012
    single player review: I don't understand all the negative reviews, i found this game to be action packed and a lot of fun to play! took me about 9 hours to beat in hard mode. I completely enjoyed the story line and the realism with the plot which makes you wonder how the world really is. If you are a veteran MOH player then this game is well worth your time!
  13. Jan 29, 2013
    OK I cant believe this got such a poor critic review. MOH is all about the single player campaign which I knew before I bought it. Campaign blows cod and BF series out of the genre as far as storytelling and realism. You feel like these characters are the REAL PEOPLE, not just cheap liberal voice actors. As far as the multiplier component, although not bad, is why i have BF3. I have playedOK I cant believe this got such a poor critic review. MOH is all about the single player campaign which I knew before I bought it. Campaign blows cod and BF series out of the genre as far as storytelling and realism. You feel like these characters are the REAL PEOPLE, not just cheap liberal voice actors. As far as the multiplier component, although not bad, is why i have BF3. I have played most shooters and this series is hands down always the best at keeping it exciting. I always get bored with COD. BF campaigns are a joke. ARMA is fine but the graphics...piss poor. GOOD JOB DANGER CLOSE!
    Graphics-9/10
    Multiplayer-6.5-10
    Story-10/10
    Sound-10/10
    Controls-5-6/10 (This could have been better)
  14. Oct 26, 2012
    This is a great fuking game.We waited and for damn sure it was worth the wait. Greg, and all you oaks there at Danger Close that brought us this. Well fukin done!
    Yeah single player little short...too fukin bad, play it again!! I'm having a blast its everything and more that I expected. The MP customs are just out of this world....You oaks go and give yourself a pat on the bag and these fukin moaners, next time they moan about something great they'll moan without balls because I would've cut them the fuk off before then.
  15. Oct 25, 2012
    m playing only MP. It's awesome. I've had a bad time for the first couple of hours of playing it, because it was really hard to adapt after playing BF3 for so much time. But I waited with my opinion and now I'm sure - this game is awesome! People just expect it to be a new version of BF3 without vehicles, but surprisingly it's not. It's really something different. Mechanics is different.m playing only MP. It's awesome. I've had a bad time for the first couple of hours of playing it, because it was really hard to adapt after playing BF3 for so much time. But I waited with my opinion and now I'm sure - this game is awesome! People just expect it to be a new version of BF3 without vehicles, but surprisingly it's not. It's really something different. Mechanics is different. Recoil control is different. Those are just to different games. You will have tons of fun, but don't expect it to be easy at start, just because you are good at BF3, and don't expect you will be rushing alone and killing everyone without any help, because you will have a bad time. If you really want me to compare this game to any other it would be CS, where fearless rushing and killing everyone alone is reserved only to best players. Expand
  16. Oct 25, 2012
    moh is its own unique game not battlefield or cod, so people shouldn't compare the two. This game requires skill in the mp department the maps are fairly made, lots of customization for guns(50+ camos)
    5 game modes each using different parts of the map making for a fresh experiences in each one.
    Im rating this game an 8 but ill give it a 10 simply because of the ridiculous low ratings that but hurt people seem to give. Single player is fantastic with good visuals and extremely solid voice acting, coupled with an innovative way to breach doors its really stellar.
  17. Oct 26, 2012
    Lets start by saying that the game is unbelievably beautiful and it stands out along with the battlefield 3, its stunning visuals is not the only thing it brings along a perfectly told story line , which brings along personal and military aspects, but deep through this brilliant game is some flaws, the main problems that you will face is texture popping and some linear fight scenes and onLets start by saying that the game is unbelievably beautiful and it stands out along with the battlefield 3, its stunning visuals is not the only thing it brings along a perfectly told story line , which brings along personal and military aspects, but deep through this brilliant game is some flaws, the main problems that you will face is texture popping and some linear fight scenes and on top the battles take place in a map that is to set up...... but over all i love the game and it is beautiful and fun game and it is worth going and buying :) Expand
  18. Oct 26, 2012
    Great atmosphere, solid game-play and great graphics. The Frostbite engine does it's job here. Compared to any Call of Duty game this game looks much better. The single-player campaign plays very smoothly. Don't expect any innovation though maybe except the car chase that feels like a real racing game. The multi-player is awesome and really makes players cooperate.
  19. Oct 26, 2012
    I don't understand why everyone hates this game. I enjoyed MoH2010, and I've been having a blast with this game, too. The pacing is somewhere between CoD and BF, with slightly more realistic gunplay than BF. The campaign is decent; the story is a little cliched at times, and it isn't as authentic-feeling as MoH2010 (which most OEF vets I know say is probably the closest to the actualI don't understand why everyone hates this game. I enjoyed MoH2010, and I've been having a blast with this game, too. The pacing is somewhere between CoD and BF, with slightly more realistic gunplay than BF. The campaign is decent; the story is a little cliched at times, and it isn't as authentic-feeling as MoH2010 (which most OEF vets I know say is probably the closest to the actual feeling of fighting in Afghanistan). That said, it definitely has some great moments. The multiplayer emphasizes teamwork. You have to work in fire teams (of two players) to be effective. It usually works well, but you're pretty much screwed if your buddy decides to quit in the middle of the match. There are 6 classes to pick from (with each tier 1 unit represented in each class), but except for the sniper and machine gunner, most of the classes feel pretty similar. Several reviews have pointed out bad menu design and bugginess but I haven't really noticed either. The menu is pretty generic, and I've encountered far fewer bugs than I did with BF3 at launch. Everyone also says it's unoriginal and not ground breaking, but I don't have a problem with that. It's not meant to introduce completely new features (except for the slightly original fire team system that allows you to heal and resupply your buddy), but I think it does everything pretty well. I got this for $40 because I have BF3 premium, and I think that's a fair price. Expand
  20. Oct 26, 2012
    I thoroughly enjoyed the campaign and find the multiplayer to be fairly fun as well. The only thing that was slightly disappointing for me was fact that the developers didn't fully utilize the frostbite 2 engine for its destruction capabilities. Otherwise, I find that this game worth my time and money.
  21. Nov 1, 2012
    This game, like many other hidden gems, often puts off people with the patience of a squirrel, where I think the majority of the unfairly negative reviews are coming from. Most people expect it to behave like Call of Duty and when it doesn't, bail. Mindless if you ask me. It takes time to learn a new game. Once done, this game is an absolute blast and has several things going for it mostThis game, like many other hidden gems, often puts off people with the patience of a squirrel, where I think the majority of the unfairly negative reviews are coming from. Most people expect it to behave like Call of Duty and when it doesn't, bail. Mindless if you ask me. It takes time to learn a new game. Once done, this game is an absolute blast and has several things going for it most PC shooters don't have anymore: dedicated servers, leaning, crouching, realistic ballistics (recoil, bullet drop)and far fewer bunny hopping, rage spewing, quick scoping 14-year-olds out there to spoil the fun. There are more weapons and attachments in this than any other game EVER. This game is seriously fun, and despite the professional reviewers out there who are crapping all over it (because of blank envelopes stuffed with cash they were handed by Activision, I suspect) it IS DIFFERENT. It is unique, not "seen it all before". Any reviewer who says that has to have either played it for only 4 minutes or is on the take, one of the two. Expand
  22. Oct 25, 2012
    First of all, don't trust the critics' reviews for this game. It's a ton of fun. While it may not be very original, neither are the yearly increments in the Call of Duty series but critics always drool over those games. The 2-man fireteam system is a very fun dynamic and the overall feel of the game is pretty damn exciting. Plenty of customization and the neat option to choose fromFirst of all, don't trust the critics' reviews for this game. It's a ton of fun. While it may not be very original, neither are the yearly increments in the Call of Duty series but critics always drool over those games. The 2-man fireteam system is a very fun dynamic and the overall feel of the game is pretty damn exciting. Plenty of customization and the neat option to choose from several different special ops soldiers. Expand
  23. Oct 24, 2012
    Absolutely fantastic game! The graphics are downright incredible when max settings are turned on. The game has both an excellent multiplayer suite and a really fantastic campaign. Although I somewhat enjoyed the campaign in BF3, the campaign in MOH easily surpasses that experience. It seems that many gamers are not always huge fans of cut scenes, but I feel like these cut scenes reallyAbsolutely fantastic game! The graphics are downright incredible when max settings are turned on. The game has both an excellent multiplayer suite and a really fantastic campaign. Although I somewhat enjoyed the campaign in BF3, the campaign in MOH easily surpasses that experience. It seems that many gamers are not always huge fans of cut scenes, but I feel like these cut scenes really added to the experience and helped me to become more emotionally invested. Don't listen to COD fanboy haters. You really need to pick this game up. Also if you are not a fan of Battlelog system, you can access multiplayer from within the game menus. Don't get sucked into any of the negative hype, Medal of Honor: Warfighter really is a great game. Nice work Danger Close! Expand
  24. Oct 25, 2012
    I think the one thing EA about MoH failed at was to explain to it's purchasers what the game is. If you played the last version, well you should know. This game IS on the Frostbite 2 engine, but that doesn't mean it's going to be the same time of game as Battlefield 3 is. (just think back to all the games that utilize Unreal 3 engine)

This game is best described as EA's competition

This game is best described as EA's competition to Call of Duty. Some people think Battlefield 3 is. No way, Battlefield 3 is in no way like CoD. That's what Medal of Honor Warfighter is for. Battlefield 3 is very expansive and more like an open world battlefield (and vehicles). Whereas this game is much more along defined paths, but with a decent amount of nooks/crannies to flank opponents.

I like CoD, but I think there is room for many types of FPS/TPS. Of one type is MoH.

It's got great graphics. Not perfect, but it's also a different style of game. It's not an expansive map, it's on a smaller scale like CoD. I play the game at ultra settings, so the game looks really good. Again not perfect, but very nice. Thus like CoD it is a game where you have to traverse either fast and risk getting killed, or slowly and surely. It's alot like CoD, but also got it's own flavor. It's hard to quantify, because BF3 is such a different experience that most games default to 'more like CoD'. Because anything that's not like BF3 is more like CoD. The gunplay is good. Though I've only used a few, they seem good. I can deal with the kickback of guns, that's what they do. But also I realize that not all guns are the same, there's lots of different classes with different guns and unlocks to customize the gear that needs to be unlocked, so it's still early for even those that hate the kickback to rail on about all the guns having too much. Unlock some more guns, try different classes, as well as the attachments, and you might find more guns to your specific type of play and desire.

So when I say CoD is similar to it, it's because it is. But again it's also quite a bit different. So the people that are saying it's not CoD and those that are saying it's like CoD are both right. It is both like and unlike CoD. Doesn't seem to be quite as demanding on the gfx card. Close but not as much. (of course that's without any new nvidia drivers). But I'm easily getting 60 fps with max settings with a GTX 670 and an i7 920 @ 4ghz. So it's very playable. I'm getting the impression about the destruction elements that these are going to be reserved for later games on the Frostbite 2 engine, when more and newer/better graphics cards are out and installed in the user base. While the Nvidia 6XX and the ATI equivalent probably could handle it, most people are still using Nvidia 4xx and 5xx (and ATI equivalent) tech, so I can understand why the destruction isn't there. Plus it makes more sense in a BF series than a MoH series as people would just clear the buildings and every map would end up 'open'. Still would be nice to have some, but I can understand why it's not there. I'd expect BF4 to possibly finally do what they wanted on this note and really up the destruction.

Again having played both the beta on 360 and now the PC version, the two graphically aren't even close to each other. The PC version on ultra is vastly superior to the 360 beta. While I haven't played the PC version of CoD, the 360 version is laughably inferior compared to PC MoH on ultra settings. Huge difference.

This review is about the multiplayer, not the single player. While most people trashed the single player of CoD and BF3 for being short, it seems most are saying MoH is short as well. So things are pretty equal, except without some of the better unique moments seen in the others. You can use your 360 controller or obviously KB+M, or even a hybrid of 360 controller in place of WSAD on the keyboard and mouse for precision and quick aiming. Overall this game is fun, it's a shame people are dragging this game's score down because of

a) They somehow incredibly got the idea that this game was going to be like BF3 (how I don't know)
    b) Those that thought that, generally hate CoD, and thus don't like this game
    c) Bought a game known for playing multiplayer and yet hate on the barely used and cared about SP and just like it's peers, its a short campaign
    d) are playing the game at lower than ultra settings and don't think it looks good

If you knew what to expect from this game, and don't have a hate fest for CoD, and don't care much for SP portions of FPS (me I NEVER play the single player campaigns of online multiplayer shooters)...then you should like this game and find it quite good. Torn between giving it an 8 or 9 (because it takes a great game to be 10), but since everyone is hating on it because they thought the game was something else when clearly it wasn't going to be BF3, I'm going with 9.
  25. Oct 26, 2012
    I'm a single player-only player and I must admit the campaign is, well, relatively short.
    However, Danger Close did a great job on bringing the unnamed heroes concept into the story
    Also, the details of the game is great. The SFX are great.
    This might not be the best shooter I've ever played but I definitely had a great time with it.
  26. Oct 23, 2012
    As far as the gameplay, it definitely takes some getting use to. Especially if you are use to BF3 like me. After a few games though I was really enjoying myself, but I did have a good partner to buddy up with, which is a must for victory and high kill rates. Graphics wise there are aspects that looked better in BF3 and other things that looked better in MOH. -Plant life looks better in MOHAs far as the gameplay, it definitely takes some getting use to. Especially if you are use to BF3 like me. After a few games though I was really enjoying myself, but I did have a good partner to buddy up with, which is a must for victory and high kill rates. Graphics wise there are aspects that looked better in BF3 and other things that looked better in MOH. -Plant life looks better in MOH
    -Indoor lighting was better in MOH (almost a Metro 2033 look and shine to the lights!) Red dot receptacle & mussel flash also has a more realistic look and glare to it.
    -Structural and gun textures I give it to BF3
    -Sunlight glare also to BF3.

Sounds were kind of a hit and miss for me and my 5.1 headphones. Some guns sounded too hallow, other were right on. But bullets sounds where amazing. You can hear them whizzing by you head very clearly and gave you a sense of rush and adrenaline. Foot steps also sounds much more realistic than BF3.

In general I give the game an 9/10. It's map layout has close, tight corners similar to BF3 CQ, but with a different style. If you like BF3 large open maps with many vehicles stay way. If you like non-stop action, close quarter style, hand to hand combat its a great shooter to add to the collection.
  27. Oct 26, 2012
    Seems these so called critics have been drinking too much of the COD cool-aid and thinks any other shooter is ass.If u liked the first one,u will definitely enjoy this one.
  28. Oct 27, 2012
    I would give MOH WF multiplayer 7.5.
    It has well balanced and diversified class specialties, weapon customization. It doesn't quite play like all time run 'n gun COD nor plays like all time hard tactical shooter like ghost recon or rainbow six. It has some good mixture of both nature of the shooters.
    I would give MOH WF multiplayer 7.5.
    At the same time, it has solid hit detection, good enough player base 24/7, built in VOIP, teamplay promotin buddy system. Overall play experience of MOH WF MP was that it's pretty robust and solid all around. In short, if you like tactical shooter like rainbow six and still want something a bit arcadey, or if you got tired of all too arcadey run 'n gun shooter, this game would suit your needs. BUT! might be a little too expensive for ppl who's not so much enthusiastic about tactical shooter to pay the full retail price.
  29. Oct 27, 2012
    Well I was a bit worried as this title was going down the road of COD, and being the between BF3/BF4 project using the same era and engine...but I liked the last MOH game so gave it a good run through last night. Basically the single player campaign is VERY GOOD, very much as good as Bad Company 2's was so thats a one up on BF3 straight away. The new leaning mechanics are a bit weird butWell I was a bit worried as this title was going down the road of COD, and being the between BF3/BF4 project using the same era and engine...but I liked the last MOH game so gave it a good run through last night. Basically the single player campaign is VERY GOOD, very much as good as Bad Company 2's was so thats a one up on BF3 straight away. The new leaning mechanics are a bit weird but are actually very handy once you get used to it... feels a bit like the Rainbow 6 vegas cover system without the wall locking, again **** tonne of weapons... more than BF3 and they feel less hobbled and more meaty when being used.

So what about multiplayer? graphically a bit weaker than single player, but still pretty decent (running on my GTX580 in ultra) and felt very fluid if a little smudgey (probably a FXAA filter being used?). The maps are a right rabbit warren of cover and sneak zones, which feels a lot better than the previous MOH games open run and gun gamplay... although edge of map invisible walls is a bit noticeable in places, this feels very tactical in a Ghost Recon sort of way, sure it s a bit of a mashup of all 3 big name FPS games... and the majority of it works, it feels very fresh and the game modes are generally good. Maybe the reviewers should have used the massive patch fix before going into the game, 'cos to me this is a winner at least on PC, maybe not a BF3 beater but certainly up to anything I've seen from the CODMW/BOPS factory and worth a look... also bear in mind I had BF3 premium and got this game half price thanks to Origin's discount scheme. EA becoming customer friendly.... WTF next....lol
  30. Oct 28, 2012
    Have been playing for about three days now, mostly multiplayer. I started off getting really frustrated with the maps, gun play etc and pretty much rage quit after the first hour, was going to uninstall even. But had another go, and as weapons are unlocking and the attachments are made available its opens up and I'm totally loving it now. I play these games for gun play mainly, it needs toHave been playing for about three days now, mostly multiplayer. I started off getting really frustrated with the maps, gun play etc and pretty much rage quit after the first hour, was going to uninstall even. But had another go, and as weapons are unlocking and the attachments are made available its opens up and I'm totally loving it now. I play these games for gun play mainly, it needs to feel like the actual weapon, ballistics etc, and they have nailed it here I think. The weapon customization screen and models are perfect as well. Sound is fantastic by the way, best shooter for that.

I really dig how they have represented all the spec ops teams around the world, you can see the effort DC have put in here and I like this realism factor (ok its a game i know, but they haven't made it over the top like other games which I think is a plus).

The graphics, I've got everything on ultra (i7, 470, 8gig) and its easily 60fps. Some of the textures are a bit washed out in places, but other scenes look amazing so its had to call. Overall the detail in the levels is really good, a bit more destructibility would have been nice though, but it does exist.

The maps are a mix, some I love and others seem a little unbalanced. Hopefully a map pack or two coming down the track. Grenades are very had to predict, would like the warning to work a little better.

But to sum up some of the best, intense fire fights I've ever played in in FPS.
  31. Oct 28, 2012
    You have to give this game (campaign mode) a chance to progress. It doesn't start off well and can put you off easily. The story is great and the gameplay improves immensely. The guns feel more real than any other game. The addition of some vehicle chase action added a welcome change to the game pace. I felt like I was playing Need For Speed. I really enjoyed that. Unfortunately, it isYou have to give this game (campaign mode) a chance to progress. It doesn't start off well and can put you off easily. The story is great and the gameplay improves immensely. The guns feel more real than any other game. The addition of some vehicle chase action added a welcome change to the game pace. I felt like I was playing Need For Speed. I really enjoyed that. Unfortunately, it is not a well polished game and at times felt like an arcade game, particularly gunning down well marked targets on the ground from a chopper. Overall, the story was moving and the game just got better as I played it. It does deserve a good score and it does deserve to be played. Expand
  32. Oct 31, 2012
    Warfighter is another shooter with lots of explosions and spectacle. It matches the pace set by other popular shooter titles, so in that respect it accomplished what it set out to do. Compared to the previous game last year the story seems a little more over the top, where as the earlier game seemed a tad bit more down to earth, but none the less it is still a fun ride. That said IWarfighter is another shooter with lots of explosions and spectacle. It matches the pace set by other popular shooter titles, so in that respect it accomplished what it set out to do. Compared to the previous game last year the story seems a little more over the top, where as the earlier game seemed a tad bit more down to earth, but none the less it is still a fun ride. That said I wouldn't really recommend it as a purchase, the multi-player is decent but with Black Ops 2 around the corner I can only suggest Medal of Honor: Warfighter as a rental. Expand
  33. Apr 20, 2013
    I bought Moh:W 3-4 days ago. And i started playing MP firstly. I loved all weapon custom system. There are much more camo than COD series. Also, 6 classes. Classes are pretty good. I haven't understood kill streak system yet. In SP, my game frozen sniper chapter. I will continue tonight... Til sniper part, game was perfect for me.
    In MP, MP7 weapon is OVERPOWERED, i think. As you can
    In MP, MP7 weapon is OVERPOWERED, i think. As you can see, so less recoil while shooting. That's why %70 percent of players prefer Spec Ops class. Point Man class remained me "What is that class?" impression.
    Overall, my score is 7. People might not like this game, but 5.3 score is less than Moh:W deserved.
  34. Jan 25, 2014
    I think this game is awesome. I haven't played multiplayer yet, but the single player is really fun. The game looks great. I usually don't enjoy the single player of first person shooters. I am glad I got this game and didn't listen to the bad reviews.
  35. Nov 14, 2012
    As a Free2Play FPS player i was a little bit dubious about actually buying a title but after watching trailers and game play i decided this could be the game for me. And what a great move it was, i really love this game. I prefer the faster paced FPSs and this does the job. Great weapons and maps are just the right size. I only played half the campaign to get used to game play beforeAs a Free2Play FPS player i was a little bit dubious about actually buying a title but after watching trailers and game play i decided this could be the game for me. And what a great move it was, i really love this game. I prefer the faster paced FPSs and this does the job. Great weapons and maps are just the right size. I only played half the campaign to get used to game play before jumping into multiplayer. A couple of crashes in the first two days i had it but nothing has gone wrong since then. Loads up quickly through my SSDs and am in game in a couple of minutes. People complaining about bugs and crashes must be just unlucky. I load through Origin and sync with Cloud and have no problems at all. The graphics are great, weapon choice is good. It misses out on a ten score for me because some elements are missing, picking your own camo, able to turn VOIP off perm and some op's weapons. I love the reality of the game and locations and the fact we haven't got zombies and stupid event gear. This is how a FPS should be fast, furious and fun. Keep it real..keep it MOHW..great game for which i will be playing alot. Expand
  36. Jan 22, 2013
    Multiplayer is great in this game. More tactical, immersive and deliberate compared to the COD series. You can still run around on your own and kill enemies. But more often than not, you'll encounter 2-man fire teams who will simply overwhelm you so it's advisable to stick with your fire team buddy most of the time. I'm enjoying multiplayer so much that I haven't even started playing theMultiplayer is great in this game. More tactical, immersive and deliberate compared to the COD series. You can still run around on your own and kill enemies. But more often than not, you'll encounter 2-man fire teams who will simply overwhelm you so it's advisable to stick with your fire team buddy most of the time. I'm enjoying multiplayer so much that I haven't even started playing the SP campaign yet. Kinda like how I enjoy playing BF3 multiplayer too so that I haven't even finished half of the SP campaign of that game. The multiplayer alone is already worth purchasing MOHW. Despite the poor "official" reviews, ppl should try out this game and find out by themselves how good this game really is. I did and I have no regrets at all in my purchase of this game. Expand
  37. Dec 30, 2013
    This will be my first review seeing that I have never, ever reviewed any game, but that's not to say I don't have strong opinions. Medal of Honor: Warfighter was bought and downloaded because I have always stuck to the other FPS titles that are always "front-runners", and wanted to see how good the "other" title was, especially since it was on sale for a great price. I won't mention theThis will be my first review seeing that I have never, ever reviewed any game, but that's not to say I don't have strong opinions. Medal of Honor: Warfighter was bought and downloaded because I have always stuck to the other FPS titles that are always "front-runners", and wanted to see how good the "other" title was, especially since it was on sale for a great price. I won't mention the other top rate titles but I'm sure you'll get the picture.
    This game was not a real long episode however it's rating in my opinion didn't do it justice at all. The one thing that makes any game good is it's story line. I read the reviews and so many people said they didn't get it. The story line was down to earth, modern day, and real. It captured the frustration, emotions and adrenaline pumping moments that run through every modern day operator's mind. In addition things like radio protocol, slang used on the battlefield and the general attitude of the men were all right on. At different times there were skirmishes or all out fire-fights. What sets it apart from other titles is the skirmishes last a while. Everything is unpredictable, and not always do you have a happy ending or win. Checking your corners and sometimes not being able to tell who is friendly or not is a reality. This game also shows you how to be patient and not take out every "tango" that you see.
    This game is as close as it gets boys and girls. I can tell EA used actual operators in making this project. I will definitely go back to prior games in the series. The reason I am giving it only a nine is because there are several glitches or bugs during the game that forces me to restart the last check point. The graphics were superb, especially 3D through Tri-Def, and yes, bullets sound like that when they hit a body. Other than that, this game is definitely worth it. This is how real "Ops" are run! Major "kudo's" to EA!
  38. Oct 25, 2012
    Can't believe the haters out there.. just proof the shooter genre is full of brutish punks that only like what they already know. I feel bad for the developers who see these scores, because really this game is RIDICULOUSLY FUN!! Graphics are awesome, but for me it's really the pace of the action and how the design encourages buddy play... and the mix of classes and support actions youCan't believe the haters out there.. just proof the shooter genre is full of brutish punks that only like what they already know. I feel bad for the developers who see these scores, because really this game is RIDICULOUSLY FUN!! Graphics are awesome, but for me it's really the pace of the action and how the design encourages buddy play... and the mix of classes and support actions you unlock during play. I'm guessing that a lot of the idiots giving this game a 5 played one match and thought they saw all there is to it... No, there's a ton of progression here...weapons, new skins, mods.. very cool. And seriously.. How many developers do a beta/demo and actually listen and improve stuff with a day 1 update?? If this were another publisher, there'd be a patch a month after launch.. Maybe. Thanks Danger Close and EA, you guys did awesome and clearly care about what you do. Lovin it Expand
  39. Oct 23, 2012
    I am a HUGE FPS gamer that was incredibly disappointed with the 2010 MoH and was apprehensive about picking this one up...boy am i glad I did. The class system is great, the graphics are beautiful on max settings. Very fast paced, the gun play feels better than CoDs, fireteams is great. Overall feels like a very polished multiplayer experience and I can't wait to check out the singleI am a HUGE FPS gamer that was incredibly disappointed with the 2010 MoH and was apprehensive about picking this one up...boy am i glad I did. The class system is great, the graphics are beautiful on max settings. Very fast paced, the gun play feels better than CoDs, fireteams is great. Overall feels like a very polished multiplayer experience and I can't wait to check out the single player missions!! 9/10. Expand
  40. Oct 29, 2012
    A really good game if I may say so, action and tension.
    on a really good level. Graphics & Sound & dubbing of the characters are very well done. What is a given is not always definitely the German dubbing. The multiplayer is a mixture of Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare third but something to get used to, but otherwise TOP 10/10!
  41. Oct 30, 2012
    Awesome Physics Effects In The Game Makes Like Real World Military Operations.
    The Game Has Some Crashes Due To Scratching Sound Effects, But That Can be Ignored.
  42. Oct 31, 2012
    The multiplayer was often called generic, yet it actually features one of the most unique mechanics in a first person shooter of any genre
  43. Nov 1, 2012
    The single player campaign is ultimately where this game shines, and while it may not be a diamond, you can definitely tell that Danger Close put some effort into it. There will be times in the campaign where you sit back and go "Wow", and there will be times where you just want to bash your head into the screen, but that's what makes it a good story. My only wish about the campaign isThe single player campaign is ultimately where this game shines, and while it may not be a diamond, you can definitely tell that Danger Close put some effort into it. There will be times in the campaign where you sit back and go "Wow", and there will be times where you just want to bash your head into the screen, but that's what makes it a good story. My only wish about the campaign is that I would like to have seen it be longer, and I am hopeful that there will be DLC for it in the future.

On the multiplayer side of things, there are a few *minor* launch bugs, which Danger Close has stated they are working on, and I'm sure they will resolve them. However, for the sake of this review, we will focus on the multiplayer *intended* aspects. The biggest downside of Medal of Honor: Warfighter's multiplayer is simply, it's trying to do TOO much. It's trying to grab the CoD crowd (let's be honest here), trying to recruit some BF3 fanatics, and it even takes some lessons from Homefront. The problem is, when it tries to bash these ideas together, they don't work seamlessly. While the gameplay ultimately doesn't suffer because of this, you can definitely tell that it's intentions were not as clear and defined as a shooter today needs to be.

Another unfortunate downside is that the unlock system is not made clear. While in a game, you can tell what you're unlocking right on your in-game screen, which is a nice little feature, but why? There appears to be no rhyme or reason for the choices of unlocks that Medal of Honor: Warfighter gives you. I may be missing something here, but I have yet to find a solution to this question. Ultimately, it doesn't bother someone like me, however - as I'm in it to unlock everything anyway, and I'd imagine most other people are the same.

Some good notes is that FINALLY a game has done party play appropriately. This may not seem like that big of a deal, but go play BF3, or even COD:BO and try to join a game as a party. Most likely, you will not only be in different squads, you'll be on a different team. That's not fun when you're trying to play together. I have YET to be tossed into a different team, let alone a different fireteam while using the party system here on Medal of Honor Warfighter. Not to mention it allows you to pretty much get your entire platoon into a party, and manually setup fireteams as you need them. Major thumbs up.

Finally, looking at the bread and butter of MoH:W is the nations aspect. The one thing we all saw when watching those commercials. Unfortunately, I have to say it's pretty much a gimmick. The thing here is that you first start by choosing your soldier. The options are limited, and few. For myself, I ended up choosing a SEAL, though I was looking for an Irish soldier. No such luck. After selecting your soldier, you need to choose a nation to fight for. I, of course, selected Ireland. It didn't do anything for me really, other than putting the Irish flag behind my soldier. You go into multiplayer, win some matches, collect tokens, and you put them into your nation for a bonus, and to increase your nations rank. Doesn't really tell you why you're doing this, and really there doesn't seem to be a point. There are some bonuses you get for day after day putting tokens into your nation, but so what? When I was watching these commercials, I was hoping for - well for instance, USA vs Russia playing against eachother. But, as I've come to see, all nations fight with all other nations, and there's no real in-game mechanic to differentiate. Now you're probably reading this review and saying "He gave it a 9, but he had all these downs to give it, why?" Here's the thing folks - no shooter anytime soon will change the way shooters are today. This game is a good game not because of what it does wrong, but because of what it does right. You have a community that cares for the series, and a developer that wants to make it right for that very community. I absolutely LOVED the campaign, I may even end up playing it again. The multiplayer doesn't do anything NEW, per say, but it doesn't do anything badly either. If anything, the one thing that multiplayer could have done better was develop on the nations aspect, and that would have set it apart from the other shooters out there today. Having said that, it is still a breath of fresh air when it comes to the shooters we have today. It's pretty much taking a deathmatch-ish game, providing some cooperative aspects, and it does it well.

If nothing else, head to a friends house and try this game out. It is worth the play.
  44. Oct 23, 2012
    The game's campaign has been very good. I do not know why i see some idiots (Yes, sorry for words) saying ''Linear'' because this is where you fail at knowing what is a Medal of Honor game, it is a Real mission, or atleast 90% Based on a Real Military Operation (Just like MOH 2010).. So maybe it's nothing new, and ? It talks about reality, not a COD run in the bunch and berserk killThe game's campaign has been very good. I do not know why i see some idiots (Yes, sorry for words) saying ''Linear'' because this is where you fail at knowing what is a Medal of Honor game, it is a Real mission, or atleast 90% Based on a Real Military Operation (Just like MOH 2010).. So maybe it's nothing new, and ? It talks about reality, not a COD run in the bunch and berserk kill everyone... As for Multiplayer maybe the maps could be a bit bigger, otherwise the game is all fine for me. Was just willing to give those calling the Campaign ''Linear'' a good and big laugh. Anyways, if you like Real Military Stories, that is what MOH has always been made for. If you want Rambo super-crap without Realism, go play COD. Have fun ! Expand
  45. Oct 24, 2012
    MOHW single player is an uneven experience. The beginning levels, frankly, are very poor and reminds me of Shigeru Miyamoto's advice; design your first levels last. I played the campaign over two nights and pretty much all of the first 2/3rds of it was dreadful. Then, I got to the driving level which I thought was completely awesome and fresh, I hadn't seen anything like that in an FPSMOHW single player is an uneven experience. The beginning levels, frankly, are very poor and reminds me of Shigeru Miyamoto's advice; design your first levels last. I played the campaign over two nights and pretty much all of the first 2/3rds of it was dreadful. Then, I got to the driving level which I thought was completely awesome and fresh, I hadn't seen anything like that in an FPS before. The final level, unfortunately, was a pain - I had trouble completing the final breach and the checkpoint was pretty far back (not to mention a level bug that wouldn't allow me to move forward.) It just feels like they didn't play test the single player at all. Beyond this, the plot itself is pretty pedestrian. That's not to say that you can't make an exciting campaign from the subject matter, but I found reading Mark Owen's No Easy Day a heck of a lot more interesting than this. The player has to see at least a piece of themselves in the story's characters, and the plot isn't fleshed out enough or told in a compelling enough manner for the player to be able to relate to it on any level. If Danger Close doesn't hire a strong writer for the next game, they should probably skip the single player all together. That said, the multiplayer is just amazing. How can Danger Close produce a game that's not like anything else in the market? They ditched the multiplayer design of 2010's MOH and looked to EA's FIFA for inspiration (of all things). It's a clean tasting experience that goes down smooth and is totally satisfying. The player learns very quickly that they need to work with their assigned buddy to get anywhere, and the game is very facilitating in this regard - your Fireteam partner is auto-assigned, easy to find on the map and easy to follow around and coordinate with. My only complaint is that I wish MOHW had a way of listing former Fireteam buddies that are met randomly so that in case I have a good time playing with them I can easily add them to my Battlelog list of friends and find them next time I'm on. A missed opportunity, but maybe it'll be patched in. Anyway, get through the single player campaign as quickly as you can and move on to the multiplayer. Terrific game. Expand
  46. Oct 23, 2012
    not exactly what i expected, but after playing for a few hours it starts to grow on you. The different game types are about the same with little differences. Overall not a bad game but definitely not revolutionary by any means.
  47. Oct 26, 2012
    I am really disgusted by the fact that many game sites gave this game a negative review especially IGN. I admit this game does feel like its rushed and sort of unfinished with bugs everywhere but look at COD, every one of their game suffers a bad first month but every fker out there still gave it 9 or 10 saying its the best and all that crap. The single-player of this game maybe heavilyI am really disgusted by the fact that many game sites gave this game a negative review especially IGN. I admit this game does feel like its rushed and sort of unfinished with bugs everywhere but look at COD, every one of their game suffers a bad first month but every fker out there still gave it 9 or 10 saying its the best and all that crap. The single-player of this game maybe heavily scripted but its trying to bring out a story and I like the fact that most of the mission are INSPIRED BY ACTUAL events. However one down side is that you could keep requesting for ammo. The multiplayer may feel abit buggy but its still great and new. Not with the same old formula that COD uses. The new fireteam buddy system is AWESOME if utilized properly it absolutely rapes. The gun customization is awesome too with me spending up to 5 mins per gun. Still I am hopeful that more patches by Danger Close would be able to fix this game. Expand
  48. Dec 4, 2012
    este juego es al estilo de battlefield o porlo menos en video y sonido si le falta mas aun en cuanto a juego en linea pero es buena historia siento que juego una pelicula es cargado de adrenalina pero si creo que le falta mas misiones par ajugar
  49. Oct 23, 2012
    Warfighter is one of the best shooters of this year, the Campaing may be a bit short, but it's way better than Battlefield 3 Campaign. The Graphics are Amazind, Sound of Guns are great, and the Multiplayer is Awesome.
  50. Nov 5, 2012
    First off this is a SPECTACULAR GAME!. There must be some type of conspiracy against the Medal Of Honor Game. I love it! Great graphics great sound, and the best gun mechanics I've ever saw. I mean these guns feel and respond authentic. If you like fps/war games, support this game. If you don't we'll be stuck with the same old same old year after year. Two thumbs way up!!!
  51. Nov 8, 2012
    Fantastic game !!! Fascinating story, graphic and very realistic. While following mission i want more and more. Why so short :) Waiting for next part. Hoo-yah !!!
  52. Oct 16, 2013
    Medal of Honor has always been one of my favourite franchises, especially for the story. Great single player experience however the bugs in multiplayer let the game down.
  53. Nov 11, 2012
    Before I tell you why this game is the better shooter per this day and deserve 10 points on my scale, let me tell you why most people flush it in the toilet.
    Its about taking time to get to know a game and learn it. I think that the reviewers out there have SKYHIGH expectations about this game because it's being developed by danger's close. I am the kind of gamer who likes the different games because i've grown tired of CoD and BF. And thats because there's no variation in those games. But in MoH:WF you have full customization on guns and solidiers, every class have a special ability, and there also is a correct running mechanism and LEANING mechanism which works very well. I think the most wellcome'ed thing about the game is the special abilities. This have been developed to have a solution for nube-toobs without taking the noobtube away from the noobs. For example Spec Ops-class have an ability called "Scan" wich gives you heat-vision through walls for just a sec and give you better control for the situation, this way, the nubetube is no longer in court and judged by the more experienced gamers. The only "neg" I have to report is the maps. They're not bad at all, but they're confusing at first and not as good as the old MoH2010 maps. But in terms of gameplay and fun a clear 10!
  54. Nov 2, 2012
    I do not understand why this game is getting so much hate.
    When you think about it, its getting lower rating than the previous MoH.
    The game is not perfect and has online issues, but it certainly does not deserve such low ratings and so much hate.
  55. Nov 10, 2012
    I feel so strongly that the current user score does not represent the game at all that I had to sign up to try and up the average. This game is easily an 8 out of 10. All the people saying this brings nothing new I want them to suggest what would be 'new'. The modern military shooter is a simple formula, you run around shooting each other, That's it. What this game does is bring the funI feel so strongly that the current user score does not represent the game at all that I had to sign up to try and up the average. This game is easily an 8 out of 10. All the people saying this brings nothing new I want them to suggest what would be 'new'. The modern military shooter is a simple formula, you run around shooting each other, That's it. What this game does is bring the fun parts of CoD and BF3 into one game. It's more realistic than the arcade CoD with its perks and the massive maps of BF3 where you spend most of your time travelling to the fight. Add in leaning and sliding and you have a formula for fun. Also there are rentable servers running punk buster so you will not have the cheaters breeding ground of CoD and a helpful server admin can ban cheats and idiots. I see no downsides to this fun game and I hope the community picks it up and people get on here to raise the score average to where it should be! Expand
  56. Nov 14, 2012
    hello to all,
    i dont know why so low score, i liked it very much i think its short but right to the point
    no nonsense but a good FPS!!!
    if your 35 years old you have a different perspective.
    as you know time is money so i like short FPS games but quality is a must!!!
    so if you are in my category you must play this game i can insure you will enjoy it
  57. Nov 15, 2012
    I love this game what can I say, at first I thought oh god this just another COD but its not its just that people where trying to play it that way. I think a lot of the disappointment about this game is that people expected cod done in frostbite 2 or battlefield 3 but infantry only and when they found out that its not either of those they got upset and gave it bad reviews. The fire teamI love this game what can I say, at first I thought oh god this just another COD but its not its just that people where trying to play it that way. I think a lot of the disappointment about this game is that people expected cod done in frostbite 2 or battlefield 3 but infantry only and when they found out that its not either of those they got upset and gave it bad reviews. The fire team buddy system actively promotes team play and if you play with a friend you really see how the mechanic can work. The game isn't without its problems of course the ability to change fire teams while in game is sadly missing, the voip doesn't work or works very badly, launching from battlelog causes issues such as load outs being reset and key binds also being reset. Some users have issues with crashes but others have none which suggests that the issues may not solely be with the game but of course no user will ever admit that it might be there system at fault. Just because you have a high end PC does not make it perfect.

Should you buy this game that would depend on what your expecting, I have read numerous soldiers say how the guns are the most authentic they have seen and the maps I believe are based on on real world operations locations and so yes they might have choke points but in war I'm guessing a soldier runs into a few of those. So maybe the game is authentic after all and isn't that what they promised in the advertisements?
    If you are looking for COD done in Frostbite 2 then this isn't for you if your looking for BF3 but infantry only then stick to BF3 and play infantry only maps. If you are looking for something that's a little different but not totally unlike anything else you have ever played this may be for you.
  58. Nov 18, 2012
    First off, the critics are idiots, giving this such a low score for being "unoriginal" and coming out in an "inflated" market, while giving Call of Duty high marks for doing the same **** Black Ops II is a great game as well. But this deservers nowhere NEAR The hate it got. All reviews on this site by users are opinions, I personally would recommend this game, it is one of my favoriteFirst off, the critics are idiots, giving this such a low score for being "unoriginal" and coming out in an "inflated" market, while giving Call of Duty high marks for doing the same **** Black Ops II is a great game as well. But this deservers nowhere NEAR The hate it got. All reviews on this site by users are opinions, I personally would recommend this game, it is one of my favorite modern fps's.

Story: The story is great, the voice acting is sub-par in places, but this isn't a huge deal. Gameplay: The gameplay is fun, especially if you know what you're doing. Lights can be a bit annoying, and there can be a few frame rate drops, but I'm raiting this on what it is, an FPS, not some finely honed RPG that took twenty years to develop. Graphical Performance: Medal of Honor: Warfighter, is a beautiful game, online and offline. It runs very well on most systems. I'm running it on a 2GB GFX Card (Nvida GTX 560) with 12Gb of Ram. Sometimes, the game seems to run the same scene twice, which they've seemed to have fixed, but that caused horrible frame rate drops (I usually run at 60-75, during those times it would drop to 10-12) Weapons/Customization: There are a bunch of guns. There are even more customization options, I love the way they did up the menus. All in all, while Medal of Honor isn't a perfect game, it's a lot better than "Okay." As one of my (personal) favorite FPS's I give it an 8/10 (Which would be a 10 other than the bugs aforementioned, which have been fixed, but, in my opinion should've been ironed out.)
  59. Nov 6, 2012
    This Game is a decent one with impressive graphics and reality....Except the bugs as hell and AI is insane I don't know why IGN gave such low review for this game...this game is very decent for the player
  60. Feb 17, 2013
    this is a really great game. it doesnt have major knew ideas that take it further than the standard modern shooters, but it is overall great. the game has a overall good and touching story, but it didnt do the famaily stuff as it was promised and in the end the family stuff was dull and not developed. the gameplay is great, and the guns feel great. the multiplayer is great too, and you diethis is a really great game. it doesnt have major knew ideas that take it further than the standard modern shooters, but it is overall great. the game has a overall good and touching story, but it didnt do the famaily stuff as it was promised and in the end the family stuff was dull and not developed. the gameplay is great, and the guns feel great. the multiplayer is great too, and you die here much more fast than other games, which makes you think before you run guns blazing. the big problem is that the multiplayer is buggy, not unplayable buggy but quite buggy. overall this is a great shooter and if you like modern shooters you should deffinetly buy it. it doesnt have a lot of knew ideas exept the fireteam buddy system but its still a really great game Expand
  61. Mar 5, 2013
    I didn't buy this game when it came out due to the bad reviews, but I picked it up recently and am liking it a lot. The reviews I read focused on disliking the story and lack of innovation in gameplay. Personally, I think the story is fine. And no, the gameplay isn't innovative, but it does what it does quite well. If you only want to play open world shooters with great AI, then don'tI didn't buy this game when it came out due to the bad reviews, but I picked it up recently and am liking it a lot. The reviews I read focused on disliking the story and lack of innovation in gameplay. Personally, I think the story is fine. And no, the gameplay isn't innovative, but it does what it does quite well. If you only want to play open world shooters with great AI, then don't buy this. If you like a diversion of a linear 'shooting gallery' shooter with great graphics and production values, then give it a shot. It is essentially Modern Warfare with better graphics, very cool environments (loved the flood level), and (to my taste) a better story. I haven't tried multiplayer yet, and usually stick to dedicated MP games like Battlefield, Planetside, or TF2 for that. There are SO many multiplayer FPS options now, and many of them free, that I buy this kind of game mostly for the single player thrill ride. I'm also perfectly happy with a 8 hour campaign as long as there isn't a lot of filler and the production values are high. So, with all of that in mind, you should really check out this game if you like the kind of game I described above. Expand
  62. May 4, 2014
    Over all this is really fun in the single player mode. The multi player is tones of fun as well. There are a few bugs throughout the game that can get pretty frustrating but over all this is was very fun game. Graphics are GREAT, story is pretty good, game-play and over all mechanics are smooth and well done. Personally i would say this is worth a buy.
  63. Jul 31, 2014
    I really love this game! Love the characters, and almost everything about it. There is not much variety of the gamplay, this is my only complain. I Beat it on Tier1 difficulty for the second time, it was one hell of a job! Never play on easy! Games like this, is bad on easy difficulty. Even on normal is boring for me. No tension. But hard diff... and tier1.. Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, andI really love this game! Love the characters, and almost everything about it. There is not much variety of the gamplay, this is my only complain. I Beat it on Tier1 difficulty for the second time, it was one hell of a job! Never play on easy! Games like this, is bad on easy difficulty. Even on normal is boring for me. No tension. But hard diff... and tier1.. Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, and Medal of Honor Rulez! Expand

1. Dec 2, 2012
    Plot holes, broken scripting and offensive self-contradiction makes Warfighter one of the worst games we've played all year. [Dec 2012, p.85]
    Common military shooter with minor technical bugs shows all the elements we have seen before. We've expected much more from the legendary Medal of Honor series. [Dec 2012]
  3. Nov 29, 2012
    Due to unreliable scripts and other technical issues, bland and chaotic storytelling and stupid AI I played Warfighter strictly out of obligation and not for fun. Decent (but unbalanced) multiplayer is not enough to put other label than 'mediocre' on a game that was supposed to be a major hit. [13/2012, p.36]