3.6

1. May 9, 2012
    Another underrated game despite it being free. Why people just can take the fact its just an experiment for future flights simulators instead of just complaning? I like it very much and ive got all planes. Everthing is what you expect in a game like this: smooth gameplay, smooth graphics, smooth everything. If this is the type of simulator were going to expect in the future, then its aAnother underrated game despite it being free. Why people just can take the fact its just an experiment for future flights simulators instead of just complaning? I like it very much and ive got all planes. Everthing is what you expect in a game like this: smooth gameplay, smooth graphics, smooth everything. If this is the type of simulator were going to expect in the future, then its a thumps up from me. I only give 8 because its just an experiment game and it needs more work but its well done. Expand
  2. Apr 8, 2012
    Great game, ignore all the 1 ratings expecting Microsoft to be a charity. The visuals are beautiful, the tutorials intuitive. The quest and challenge system add a whole new level to this type of game which can appeal to newcomers of the flight sim genre, or to old-schoolers preferring free-flight. Online play discourages piracy, and helps to keep PC games from becoming a dying breed to theGreat game, ignore all the 1 ratings expecting Microsoft to be a charity. The visuals are beautiful, the tutorials intuitive. The quest and challenge system add a whole new level to this type of game which can appeal to newcomers of the flight sim genre, or to old-schoolers preferring free-flight. Online play discourages piracy, and helps to keep PC games from becoming a dying breed to the game console. Try it out, after all, it's free to do so. Expand
  3. Apr 8, 2012
    So I give this game a 8... Plus 2 Points because of all the people who misunderstand it ;) It's called "Flight" and not "MS Flight Simulator" for a reason. This is a causal flight arcade/simulation mash up. It is for all the non hardcore flight simpletons light me who want to fly around a bit without all the simulation stuff. But I understand why the simulator community is pissed, it hasSo I give this game a 8... Plus 2 Points because of all the people who misunderstand it ;) It's called "Flight" and not "MS Flight Simulator" for a reason. This is a causal flight arcade/simulation mash up. It is for all the non hardcore flight simpletons light me who want to fly around a bit without all the simulation stuff. But I understand why the simulator community is pissed, it has been too long since the last proper MS simulation. Oh and Flight is free 2 play so just dl and see for yourself =) Expand
  4. Apr 7, 2013
    Flight is just great! It is free with optional upgrade packs. Graphics? Just great! Microsoft have just OUTDONE themselves. It is multiplayer whilst free to play. If you like flight simulator, you can spend HOURS on this game!
  5. Jun 21, 2013
    easy to install works great with any joystick, just not enough maps or planes, they cost extra... would recommend to a friend I bought the Jap Zero
  6. Apr 14, 2013
    This game really is much more enjoyable than most of the reviews out there claim it to be! Don't let yourself be mislead-ed. The Metascore and other peoples opinions don't always speak the truth, and they probably also expected something different, although the end product on itself is rather good!

I must say i did like The (very first) First MS Flight Simulator games and played them quite a lot back in the days. However did i mostly not get into every little detail like radio-communications, checklists, full flights from A to B, etc. It was more just taking-off, flying, fly-by's and landings.

This year I've been looking for the best/right flightsim game/experience and it has (no doubtingly) brought me to MS Flight!

Despite the 'negative-vibe' around MS Flight (Kiddy, Too expensive add-ons, Much too easy, yada-yada) i gave it a try, and hell i have played and enjoyed every second of it! And with settings set to a bit harder level together with stormy weather i really had a lot of trouble learning to take-off and land, and fly for that matter! (enjoyable and fun to also learn to fly better and better)

And because of the simple but clear checklists and tutorials i also learn more and more about the fuel mixture, oil pressure, battery stuff, and so on! On practically every level this games has given me enjoyment, new information and teaches me more about flying than MS Flight Simulator ever did! Two Thumbs up!

1. Jul 29, 2012
    The Microsoft Flight's offer is rather poor, however, thanks to a well-structured and deep gameplay and an excellent technical department, the title cut its market share.
  2. Apr 27, 2012
    It might have had a bumpy take-off, but with a bit of hard work Flight should grow into a competent sim worth flying. [May 2012, p.56]
    Empty and almost useless game offers little reason to try it, even for a weekend player – despite the fact that the basic version is free. [Apr 2012]