7.0

1. Jan 5, 2013
    The first golf game I ever played and still the best golf game I have ever played wish I could play it again I miss this game more people need to know about how good this game is and they made it really like you were their in real life playing golf and they give you some really good tips when playing the game the videos were very helpful the graphics are still good in my eye
  2. Jan 6, 2013
    this game should have a 10 for User Score it's the best and will never get old gameplay the best (: I don't know why no one has review this yet

1. For novice or intermediate golfers who don't mind giving up a few of the features found in previous Links or Microsoft Golf games, it's actually quite a good choice for just $19.95.
  2. The strong suit comes in the graphical elements and ease of play. This is the golf game that will enable families to play together and give the newer players a chance to succeed.
    If this game was part of a bundle then I might play it again, but only when I was very drunk and had forgotten how poor it was.