8.4

1. MischaS.
    Oct 11, 2003
    I love it, I love downloading new trains, cars, structures and routes from my fav web site for free downloads is http://www.railpage.org.au/steam4me/trainsim/
  2. AnthonyM.
    May 3, 2006
    Need's to show the people geting on and off the train. Need's more train's to play with.
  3. YvesB.
    Aug 21, 2001
    Full hot.
  4. BRIANS.
    Aug 13, 2005
    As a ex Britsh Railways Fireman,I think driving these trains in simulators ,fantastic.
  5. Jan 6, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is the best Train simulator, a very good game. This is full of cool trains and coaches. Scenarios are really fantastic and full of breathtaking views. Expand

1. Not for everyone, but rail buffs will absolutely love it. Where other train simulations have attempted to recreate a model railroading experience, this one is designed to give you a taste of the real thing.
  2. The great graphics and sound enhance the realism already set forth in the engine (no pun intended). If you like trains at all, pick up Train Simulator.
    MTS will provide hours of deeply immersive entertainment. Those not seeking that experience are gently urged to look elsewhere.