7.0

1. Oct 4, 2013
    I love cards games, and this 1 is the best suited to me. Lots of variety of cards and we can try lots of combos... PvP is amazing..... This game also host lots of tournament in paris. We have to gather new cards to make a best deck and also its fun playing tournament and all
  2. Nov 20, 2013
    What a great sleeper hit! When I first say this, I thought "Oh great, some company got the rights to use the M&M name, and most likely made a cheap awful game on it". Well I was sure wrong. I have played this till 5am (something I've not done in many years). It great; the art is just amazing; and to top it all off, the game is totally free!

If I paid $39 for this, I'd give it an 8,
    so the fact you never need to pay one red cent for this game (and if you do pay real money, you still can't get anything us cheapskates can get), and you have more fun than most $59 games, gives the game a rating a 9 from me. Just try it, you have nothing to lose! I Expand
  3. Dec 19, 2013
    This game is simply amazing. The game design is well constructed and the depth of the strategy is very deep. Compared to other Online card game, this game is sure one of the best. The only little problem is the UI and lack of animations but that doesn't make a bad game.
  4. Jul 15, 2013
    I'm very addicted to this game. It has some bugs and fixes come slowly, but it's one of the funniest games I have played recently and has a lot of potential because of its good game conceptual design.
    Artwork is also at a high level.
  5. Jan 1, 2014
    I've been playing it for like 3 days and it is a really good strategy card game. Those who critize the game cause think paying for a deck is most likely gonna make you win it's a complete non-sense. I haven't spent a single peny on this game yet i'm doing great, and made a lot of different decks only with the fictional gold i earned in-game. So yeah, stop hating and enjoy a well made and completely entertaining game Expand

1. Feb 3, 2014
    Ubisoft's card game demands lots of thinking, detailed planning and constant changes in tactics. The developer is strongly supporting the game (new decks, add-ons and balance fixes), what makes it a great tournament game. Perhaps it's not the best product for gamers avoiding long time engagement, but even they should consider it. Duel of Champions is a great game for a thinking player.
  2. Feb 9, 2013
    Accessible, challenging and endlessly strategic with a great community. [March 2013, p.89]
  3. Jan 22, 2013
    Ubisoft are to be applauded for grasping, as Hi-Rez Studios did with Tribes Ascend, that the secret to a successful free-to-play title is building a healthy player base first and foremost and watching the income flow from that, rather than nickel and diming gamers for even basic content. It also helps if your core game is any good to begin with, and Might & Magic Duel of Champions is most certainly that. In fact, I'd heartily recommend it to fans of the Might & Magic series or online trading card games in general even if it had a price tag attached.